Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,907 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! (77033 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by dipo2much(m): 1:36pm On Dec 14, 2010
^^
Too much talk. No concrete point. Mere yip-yap. When the gunners eventually finish above Manure at the end of the season,you can borrow coded guy's tie and hang yourself with it. That'll help you delete memories that the capitulation had been predicted
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by dipo2much(m): 1:41pm On Dec 14, 2010
Sharon, do you have a problem with me? You are just a berbatov,so you think everyone is also useless.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by cougar1: 1:50pm On Dec 14, 2010
dipo2much:

Sharon, do you have a problem with me? You are just a berbatov,so you think everyone is also useless.

you are a retardo. people question freedom of speech and it's because of indolent twits like yourself not having sense in the things you say. without a doubt, you are the most useless poster on this forum.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 14, 2010
dipo2much:

dipo2much:

^^
Too much talk. No concrete point. Mere yip-yap. When the gunners eventually finish above Manure at the end of the season,you can borrow coded guy's tie and hang yourself with it. That'll help you delete memories that the capitulation had been predicted
The above-highlighted is why discussing anything with an Arsenl fan is bad generally for your health.
You're the second  with a lop-sided brain who is saying Arsenal will finish above United without telling me why or how.
I don't have words for you.It appears you must be one of the most ignorant people walking the face of the earth.There are Arsenal fans with the generally low intelligence level,but you have to be at the base of that category.
If you can't decode what I said,it doesn't mean I don't know what I'm saying.It could in all probability mean that you've refused to reboot your sour custard brains so as to clear the BRAIN_DEFAULT=STU.PID setting.
Because the way I see it,ignorance is the next thing when one thinks of most Arsenal fans,as typified by you.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by cougar1: 2:02pm On Dec 14, 2010
StarBoard:

The above-highlighted is why discussing anything with an Arsenl fan is bad generally for your health.
You're the second  with a lop-sided brain who is saying Arsenal will finish above United without telling me why or how.
I don't have words for you.It appears you must be one of the most ignorant people walking the face of the earth.There are Arsenal fans with the generally low intelligence level,but you have to be at the base of that category.
If you can't decode what I said,it doesn't mean I don't know what I'm saying.It could in all probability mean that you've refused to reboot your sour custard brains so as to clear the BRAIN_DEFAULT=STU.PID setting.
Because the way I see it,ignorance is the next thing when one thinks of most Arsenal fans,as typified by you.

you are simply wasting your time engaging dipo2much in a discourse. he doesn't even understand how the league works. the gay didn't even know united have a game-in-hand. when he was corrected, he thought the game-in-hand is against chelsea next week. i doubt he knows what makes a league champion. if you ask him, i am sure he would say the team with the highest possession percentage wins the league. dipo's brain power is marginally lower than that of a slug.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 14, 2010
Point noted.
If it's true the fellow didn't know about United's game-in-hand, then I sure wasted precious time replying the paramecium.
How do I get it back?Wait,no time spent with an Arsenal fan is ever productive.I shoulda known that. . .
As per his brain power,you can understand why it's like that,because of its default setting.
He needs to re-format his brain for him to have any hope at redemption.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by cougar1: 2:11pm On Dec 14, 2010
the games js park will miss. . . .

Tuesday, 28 December 2010 Birmingham v Man Utd
Saturday, 1 January 2011 West Brom v Man Utd
Tuesday, 4 January 2011 League Man Utd v Stoke
Sunday, 9 January 2011 Man Utd v Liverpool, R3 (FA Cup)
Sunday, 16 January 2011 Tottenham v Man Utd

Saturday, 22 January 2011 Man Utd v Birmingham
Tuesday, 25 January 2011 Blackpool v Man Utd
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by dipo2much(m): 3:43pm On Dec 14, 2010
Y'all r stupid set of berbatovs. i think i'll hav to change my siggy back to d one dat reflects sharon's idiocy. I dont think d date for d manure-blackpool game has bn fixd,so i know what i mean when i say mancheaters' next game is at chelsea. In other words,i am not ignorant and it is u,sharon,who has personal and mental issues.
And to all d other know-it-alls, phuck u ALL.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by dayokanu(m): 3:51pm On Dec 14, 2010
^^ Dont you even think at all? If you cant do it yourself, then get someone to think for you.

The brainless twits thinks Man Utd game in hand is against Chelsea, What a waste of chromosomes

Nothing surprising there GAYYners are expected to behave in a particular way. BRAINLESS
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by codedguy1(m): 4:05pm On Dec 14, 2010
If it started raining brains, A*ss Anal fans wont even get wet.

Someone like Dic.k2mushy will be running around hoping to attract a drop of the brain droplets.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by dipo2much(m): 4:18pm On Dec 14, 2010
^^
wow,impressive. u r even worse than dayokanu. i'm phuckin surprised mhen. Your case is beyond reconciliation. you should be shot.

@DKhead

game-in-hand is diff from next game. which is manure's next game?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by BinghiNya(m): 4:24pm On Dec 14, 2010
Dipo2much why don't u hang yourself. You are a stoopid fella. DK isn't your mate. get your brain formatted, reloaded and regularly backed up.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 14, 2010
dipo2much:

^^
wow,impressive. u r even worse than dayokanu. i'm phuckin surprised mhen. Your case is beyond reconciliation. you should be shot.
@DKhead
game-in-hand is diff from next game. which is manure's next game?
dipo2much:

Y'all r silly set of berbatovs. i think i'll hav to change my siggy back to d one dat reflects sharon's idiocy. I dont think d date for d manure-blackpool game has bn fixd,so i know what i mean when i say mancheaters' next game is at chelsea. In other words,i am not ignorant and it is u,sharon,who has personal and mental issues.
Symptoms of Gunnerism.
Only a viewing centre,Sporting Champion-informed lunatic disguising as an Arsenal fan trying hard to lecture us on game-in-hand/next game.Mostly in vain. . .
Waste of spermatozoa & financial resources.
Your parents must be really proud of you.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by dayokanu(m): 4:59pm On Dec 14, 2010
Dope2much,

If nothing good can come out of your mouth, why dont you just wrap your lips on your cork and suck it hard.

It should soothe the loss a lil bit
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 14, 2010
How can you tell someone whose brain is stuck on reverse to do ANYTHING?
dayokanu,I go vex for you. . .
You are prescribing good thing for this dimwit.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by dayokanu(m): 5:04pm On Dec 14, 2010
How come all the GAYYners on NL forgot their NL passwords?
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by Moonstone(f): 5:07pm On Dec 14, 2010
These people are still here? I thought they said they were not embarrassed by the loss so why are they still yapping about like wounded dogs?

dipo, i gave you a compliment for one comment yesterday but don't make me take it back. You're sounding a lil' pathetic over this loss again.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by dipo2much(m): 5:07pm On Dec 14, 2010
^^
Guy,why are u so bitter about nothings. u even stoop so low as involve parents in what u think will anger me. sorry,i'm not into dat. u r probably not even qualified to beer wit me and here u r talkin 'parents'. this is d last i'll say to u. u win whatever u thought was at stake.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 14, 2010
^^^^
LOL. . .
That's because they are too stew-pid to remember. . .
I can remind them:it's DELUSIONAL.
Let them type it in,and they are logged on. . .
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by tkb417(m): 5:10pm On Dec 14, 2010
Hehehehe
See killing for dope2much

Dude chats rubbish too much u wonder if he eats dope day and night

So all those chanting Nasri Nasri where are they?

Nani shytes on all of dem every second! I said it b4 the game and it happened!

No one shd ever compare Nani with Nasri again. Never again!

Thank God Park would play against Chelsea. We need him for that game. But he's gonna miss spurs and Pool. 2 tricky away ties! We shall see how it goes

Mehn, Anderson is the baddest baller now, boi is playin wonderful football. I have to say big ups to d partnership of Vida and Rio, the best partnership in europe I can swear down! Good defending from d duo and my homeboi Raphael, the boi that fears no one is improving day in day out

Give us Chelsea abeg!
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by cougar1: 5:13pm On Dec 14, 2010
dipo2much:

Y'all r silly set of berbatovs. i think i'll hav to change my siggy back to d one dat reflects sharon's idiocy. I dont think d date for d manure-blackpool game has bn fixd,so i know what i mean when i say mancheaters' next game is at chelsea. In other words,i am not ignorant and it is u,sharon,who has personal and mental issues.

you are a disgraceful liar. why lie when the evidence is not far-fetched?

dipo2much:

Injuries is a global thing. Every team gets their own share. If u say chelsea's suffered,how about arsenal's Vermalean/Rvp, and when sunderland hammered Chelsea, Bent was injured too. Gyan,a new signin,put the match beyond them. I think the gap is being bridged better this term. Thats the only reason manu is leading the table with only 2 points. They havent really been injury struck,yet there lead on the table isnt as comfortable as u'ld expect

cou-gar:

united have a game in hand. they should be leading by 5 points.

dipo2much:

Is that game not at stamford bridge? Against a wounded chelsea team. With terry,lampard back- those 5 points will be hardearned

can you now see how clueless you are that you didn't even know united's game-in-hand was against blackpool? dayokanu is very correct when he says the average gaynner is a buffoon.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 14, 2010
@dipo,
You're really a waste.
I still maintain your brain's default state is STU.PID.
I said your parents must be proud of you after your show of shame.What else is there?
Stoop low?Jeez.You lot never cease to amaze me.Your childishness only goes to explain why you're such a jack-ass.
Abeg go back to your thread,where your delusional leader ARSENE WENGER never ceases to stop decieving you gullible lot.
Afterall most of you Gunner fans are within the 15-20 age range.So I'm not surprised.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 14, 2010
See me dragging words with someone who begins a sentence with "injuries is. . ."
Join that to another monkey from the same clan of Gunners who uses "losting". . .
Gunners:an irrepressible lot.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by Moonstone(f): 5:33pm On Dec 14, 2010
tkb417:

So all those chanting Nasri Nasri where are they?

Nani shytes on all of dem every second! I said it b4 the game and it happened!

No one shd ever compare Nani with Nasri again. Never again!

I really suspect that HNIC is in intensive care. The dude was chanting Super Nasri yesterday as if Nasri was Arsenal's saviour. Even though Nani was close to imperfection yesterday, he still outshines Prince Nasri by far on a cumulative level.

StarBoard:

LOL. . .
That's because they are too stew-pid to remember. . .
I can remind them:it's DELUSIONAL.
Let them type it in,and they are logged on. . .
I completely agree. They have issues for disappearing. I haven't seen debosky since before the game. HNIC gan is missing. ElRazur has taken heart though.
I said it that Arses have 4 stages during a game against us. . .
1st - temporary delusion.
2nd - intense overconfidence (about 2 hours before the game)
3rd - intense denial (right after)
4th - Start spewing excuses and complete bullocks.
Please let's leave them to nurse their wounds. . . . . I hope they'll heal by tomorrow.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by dipo2much(m): 5:35pm On Dec 14, 2010
i maintain dat 'injuries is'. if u are here to check errors,good way to spend ur time.

@ sharon.

u win. i did lie. i mistook

I'm wonderin what d topic is,and really there isn't any. All this is about insults and individuals lookin 4 someone to feel better dan,lol.
Nasri is d shit,nani d shyte. I think dats fair enuff
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by cougar1: 5:37pm On Dec 14, 2010
dipo2much:

i maintain dat 'injuries is'. if u are here to check errors,good way to spend your time.

@ sharon.

u win. i did lie. i mistook

I'm wonderin what d topic is,and really there isn't any. All this is about insults and individuals lookin 4 someone to feel better dan,lol.
Nasri is d poo,nani d shyte. I think dats fair enuff

you didn't have to waste words. just admit you have been a cretinous gerbil in the last seven days and all shall be forgiven.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by dipo2much(m): 5:39pm On Dec 14, 2010
Dat was d bot. Nasri's d sh!t,nani is shyte.

thats more like it
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by cougar1: 5:43pm On Dec 14, 2010
dipo2much:

Dat was d bot. Nasri's d droppings,nani is shyte.

thats more like it

i just don't get it. can't you gaynner runts emulate the very few brilliant heads in your clan? you and hnic(a well-known hilly-billy) telling us nasri is a better player than nani. on which planet? nani has been nothing short of breath-taking this season. he has about 11 assists and 4 goals in the league and you have the gall to mention nasri? then i laughed when i saw your chamakh better than berbatov rant? no wonder people say arsenal fans are deluded.cheesy don't get angry when people call you a retardo! you brought the shame upon yourself.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by dipo2much(m): 5:53pm On Dec 14, 2010
i cant edit my posts,so i'll just repost.

Nasri's d shi.t
Nani is shyte.

@sharon.

cretinous? is that how ur doc described u? mhen,thats dire.
sorry,man
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by cougar1: 5:56pm On Dec 14, 2010
dipo2much:

i cant edit my posts,so i'll just repost.

Nasri's d shi.t
Nani is shyte.

@sharon.

cretinous? is that how your doc described u? mhen,thats dire.
sorry,man

you are a fool! nani is making a strong case to win the player of the season.
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by dipo2much(m): 6:03pm On Dec 14, 2010
^^^
dat one hit u,right? Next time,u keep d vitrioline within. You and ur friends here r d fools. gettin bitter over sweets
Re: Manchester United Fan Thread: In Fergie We Trust! by cougar1: 6:05pm On Dec 14, 2010
dipo2much:

^^^
dat one hit u,right? Next time,u keep d vitrioline within. You and your friends here r d fools. gettin bitter over sweets

i am laughing at your indolence and shaking ma head at your existence. everytime you open that gob of yours, your idiocy is exposed. it's better to keep mum and let people guess you are a fool than open your mouth and confirm their opinion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100)

UEFA Champions League 2018/19 Draw / Real Madrid vs Barcelona, Spanish Super Cup (2 - 0) On 16th August 2017 / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.