Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Lanre Kasali Abscond With My Money. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lanre Kasali Abscond With My Money. (1601 Views)

Man Arrested After Killing His Wife And Trying To Abscond To South Africa (Pix) / Young Fuel Attendant Abscond’s With Manager's N1.5million In Delta. Photos / Sergeant Lanre Sanusi Killed (Policeman Who Tracked & Arrested Evans) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lanre Kasali Abscond With My Money. by Chekitaut: 6:16pm On Feb 09, 2020
Engineer Lanre Kasali i met him online i deliver goods to him, but after pay part of the N1.2m he is yet to bal me N700,000 for over 4yrs now, presently he has left lagos civil service to travel abroad he has also block me from all areas to communicate with him.

Pls anyone with is where about should help me.

thanks
Re: Lanre Kasali Abscond With My Money. by SLAP44: 6:18pm On Feb 09, 2020
This is serious!
Re: Lanre Kasali Abscond With My Money. by okomile(f): 6:21pm On Feb 09, 2020
Report him to EFCC and DSS with your proof!!!!!
Re: Lanre Kasali Abscond With My Money. by Chekitaut: 6:31pm On Feb 09, 2020
I have written petition but he his not presently in town, the Dad which is also involved, i can not reach him

worked last at Eti Osa town planning, many people are also in search of him.

https://www.nairaland.com/5120884/biography-engr-kasali-lanre-next#77331351

https://www.nairaland.com/2480349/please-anyone-contact-
Re: Lanre Kasali Abscond With My Money. by Jabioro: 7:05pm On Feb 09, 2020
You are not serious..four good years ,you kept quiet, silent and muted ..na today you come remember.E be like say you're broke..

1 Like

Re: Lanre Kasali Abscond With My Money. by Chekitaut: 7:09pm On Feb 09, 2020
Jabioro:
You are not serious..four good years ,you kept quiet, silent and muted ..na today you come remember.E be like say you're broke..
Hmmm, oga i no broke as u think. i hv never keep mute for ur understanding

1 Like

Re: Lanre Kasali Abscond With My Money. by palsenator(m): 8:14pm On Feb 09, 2020
Chekitaut:
I don't know why people like you should bring serious issues like this to Nairaland . This forum is filled with kids..

2 Likes

Re: Lanre Kasali Abscond With My Money. by Chekitaut: 8:22pm On Feb 09, 2020
palsenator:

I don't know why people like you should bring serious issues like this to Nairaland . This forum is filled with kids..
I meet him here, i transacted biz with him. if i seek his whereabout i do not think that is too much.
Re: Lanre Kasali Abscond With My Money. by Jabioro: 9:06pm On Feb 09, 2020
Chekitaut:
When the shaking is beyond the arms, there's something to fear about it.When you are too patient it turn you into inactive fellow.. assuming you have started mess him for past three years..he might pay part of it if not all..
Re: Lanre Kasali Abscond With My Money. by Chekitaut: 5:29pm On Feb 10, 2020
Any one with his contact pls

Thanks
Re: Lanre Kasali Abscond With My Money. by GovernorKaslas: 7:59pm On Feb 10, 2020
My Brother, I am displeased and disappointed with you. A business we transacted in 2014(some years ago) which I paid you 80% in part and explained my situation to you, which you accepted. You disappeared into the thin air all through these time since then, only to show up to make attempt to defame my personality; you even dragged my innocent Dad into this, why?

Wouldn't it have been better if you had contacted me all these years? Why sound like I am a fugitive?

Please I am expecting your petition, I will respond diligently thank you.

Dear Nairaland Admin @Mynd44 and Seun, please, this platform shouldn't be means to tarnish someone's image.

Thank you

Chekitaut:
Engineer Lanre Kasali i met him online i deliver goods to him, but after pay part of the N1.2m he is yet to bal me N700,000 for over 4yrs now, presently he has left lagos civil service to travel abroad he has also block me from all areas to communicate with him.

Pls anyone with is where about should help me.

thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lanre Kasali Abscond With My Money. by GovernorKaslas: 8:07pm On Feb 10, 2020
I had an agreement with him that I shud pay 80% of the money which he agreed and I payed him from bank loans ,govt revoked the project due to financial issues which he was part of, he saw everything with his eyes ,I begged him several time to help out he didn't.
Now after 4years ,he is now trying to blackmail me because he noticed have moved on ,is that How a business person behaves trying to Run other people down because you heard about dem making progress in life.
Like I have said am not hidden and am expecting his EFCC and ICPC letter .

Only a Fugitive will be scared.

palsenator:

Re: Lanre Kasali Abscond With My Money. by GovernorKaslas: 8:11pm On Feb 10, 2020
He has my contact also my mail .

Why is he trying to blackmail me to get public sympathy, rather than reporting to the necessary security agencies so i can respond duely rsther than this online reputation blackmail he is doing.

I think as educated people we should do things the rightway .

Chekitaut:
Any one with his contact pls

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Lanre Kasali Abscond With My Money. by GovernorKaslas: 8:16pm On Feb 10, 2020
SLAP44:
This is serious!

4years and I absconded, do you know the meaning of abscond .

Haba 2015 2016 17 18 19 20 and I absconded you didn't find me and you said I absconded
Re: Lanre Kasali Abscond With My Money. by GovernorKaslas: 8:19pm On Feb 10, 2020
okomile:
Report him to EFCC and DSS with your proof!!!!!

That's what I expected him to do bro

6years ago 15,16,17,18,19,20

We had an agreement, verbal agreement and I fulfilled it , he forgot about it and now he hears good stories about me and felt he shud blackmail me for public sympathy.

A good business person won't do these .
Re: Lanre Kasali Abscond With My Money. by Chekitaut: 8:19pm On Feb 10, 2020
GovernorKaslas:

4years and I absconded, do you know the meaning of abscond .

Haba 2015 2016 17 18 19 20 and I absconded you didn't find me and you said I absconded
Good to hear you oue last conversation you block me.

How do i get my money? You must be a joker...

1 Like

Re: Lanre Kasali Abscond With My Money. by GovernorKaslas: 8:23pm On Feb 10, 2020
So because you had I travelled ,that's why you decided to blackmail me .
So if you didn't hear any food news about me you won't come after me after we have settled this case 6 years ago .

This is how Nigerians try to bring dere fellow person down just for foolish reasons .

You are just exposing yourself, because Nobody will ever transact with you if this is how you will blackmail dem in Future.

GovernorKaslas:

My Brother, I am displeased and disappointed with you. A business we transacted in 2014(some years ago) which I paid you 80% in part and explained my situation to you, which you accepted. You disappeared into the thin air all through these time since then, only to show up to make attempt to defame my personality; you even dragged my innocent Dad into this, why?

Wouldn't it have been better if you had contacted me all these years? Why sound like I am a fugitive?

Please I am expecting your petition, I will respond diligently thank you.

Dear Nairaland Admin @Mynd44 and Seun, please, this platform shouldn't be means to tarnish someone's image.

Thank you

Re: Lanre Kasali Abscond With My Money. by GovernorKaslas: 8:26pm On Feb 10, 2020
I am not owing you ,since you had put up this post , you can do anything you like, I don't care, I don't have any business with you but with EFCC and Any organization you are suing me to .

Chekitaut:
Good to hear you oue last conversation you block me.

How do i get my money? You must be a joker...
Re: Lanre Kasali Abscond With My Money. by Chekitaut: 8:27pm On Feb 10, 2020
GovernorKaslas:
He has my contact also my mail .

Why is he trying to blackmail me to get public sympathy, rather than reporting to the necessary security agencies so i can respond duely rsther than this online reputation blackmail he is doing.

I think as educated people we should do things the rightway .

You lied non of your contact with me
Re: Lanre Kasali Abscond With My Money. by Chekitaut: 8:29pm On Feb 10, 2020
GovernorKaslas:
So because you had I travelled ,that's why you decided to blackmail me .
So if you didn't hear any food news about me you won't come after me after we have settled this case 6 years ago .

This is how Nigerians try to bring dere fellow person down just for foolish reasons .

You are just exposing yourself, because Nobody will ever transact with you if this is how you will blackmail dem in Future.

You said you not owing right, give me your contact details you receive your letter.
Re: Lanre Kasali Abscond With My Money. by GovernorKaslas: 8:34pm On Feb 10, 2020
Have sent to your WhatsApp number and you said you don't have my contact details ,how den did you transact business with me.

O God and u even said I blocked you .

So how them did I block you when you don't have my contact details.

You are just looking for public sympathy
Chekitaut:
You said you not owing right, give me your contact details you receive your letter.
Re: Lanre Kasali Abscond With My Money. by Chekitaut: 9:23pm On Feb 10, 2020
GovernorKaslas:
Have sent to your WhatsApp number and you said you don't have my contact details ,how den did you transact business with me.

O God and u even said I blocked you .

So how them did I block you when you don't have my contact details.

You are just looking for public sympathy
waiting oooo for your address.
Re: Lanre Kasali Abscond With My Money. by palsenator(m): 10:13pm On Feb 10, 2020
GovernorKaslas:
I had an agreement with him that I shud pay 80% of the money which he agreed and I payed him from bank loans ,govt revoked the project due to financial issues which he was part of, he saw everything with his eyes ,I begged him several time to help out he didn't.
Now after 4years ,he is now trying to blackmail me because he noticed have moved on ,is that How a business person behaves trying to Run other people down because you heard about dem making progress in life.
Like I have said am not hidden and am expecting his EFCC and ICPC letter .

Only a Fugitive will be scared.

can we meet on a round table to discuss this issue? I don't mind coming in between you guys to make peace work
Re: Lanre Kasali Abscond With My Money. by Chekitaut: 10:28pm On Feb 10, 2020
palsenator:

can we meet on a round table to discuss this issue? I don't mind coming in between you guys to make peace work
you hv my contact on my signature. I understand what it takes to mediate btw 2people but God will replenish. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Lanre Kasali Abscond With My Money. by palsenator(m): 6:57am On Feb 11, 2020
Chekitaut:
you hv my contact on my signature. I understand what it takes to mediate btw 2people but God will replenish. Thanks

I will wait for the other side to give his consent
Re: Lanre Kasali Abscond With My Money. by Nukilia: 7:05am On Feb 11, 2020
You owe person money come dey from strong man grin grin grin

Never give money or market to people without written agreement undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lanre Kasali Abscond With My Money. by Chekitaut: 7:28am On Feb 11, 2020
palsenator:

I will wait for the other side to give his consent
I pray he comply
Re: Lanre Kasali Abscond With My Money. by GovernorKaslas: 1:35pm On Feb 11, 2020
Send me

This is my Email

oye.carechoice@gmail.com

Chekitaut:

(1) (Reply)

I Get Paid By Pastors For Fake Miracles, Woman Finally Confessed / Check Out 8 Popular Charms Used By Thieves Before They Go Out To Rob / Men Are The Problem Of This World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.