Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

Women In The House~ - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Women In The House~ (2827 Views)

I'm Looking For Single Women In Edo State As Friends Living In Ekpoma / High Profile Women In Nigeria Need Me / Mature Women In Naija Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women In The House~ by 190: 12:40am On Dec 14, 2010
I was thinking

How does it feel to be a woman

I think in my next life i would be a woman then after than a man again~

Re: Women In The House~ by Osama10(m): 12:42am On Dec 14, 2010
Just go for a sex change and experience the rewards. grin
Re: Women In The House~ by 190: 12:43am On Dec 14, 2010
^^

Never, I dont have that kinda money

and besides been a man rock,
Re: Women In The House~ by Osama10(m): 12:48am On Dec 14, 2010
Concerning the money you can take a loan. grin
Re: Women In The House~ by 190: 12:50am On Dec 14, 2010
^^
and pay back with your teeth abi angry angry

This thread is for women,please comot from road make them come

explain~
Re: Women In The House~ by Carolece(f): 12:51am On Dec 14, 2010
Osama10:

Just go for a sex change and experience the rewards. grin
Its cheaper in Brazil. More sex changes have done in that place to anywhere else on this planet.
Re: Women In The House~ by Dsense(m): 1:11am On Dec 14, 2010
2700 VIEWERS ONLY 5 COMMENTS . . . . . . . . . . . shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Women In The House~ by Tinksh(f): 1:28am On Dec 14, 2010
It sucks sometimes, but i do enjoy proving people wrong all the time. 'Oh a women cant do that", yeah, watch me!!! im coming back as a man. Men have no rules and do whatever they want!!
Re: Women In The House~ by Osama10(m): 1:33am On Dec 14, 2010
190:

^^
and pay back with your teeth abi angry angry

explain~

If you can't pay the thing go turn bad debt na.
Re: Women In The House~ by Nobody: 5:55am On Dec 14, 2010
@ my dear 190,  cool
Being a woman can be a blessing and a burden. I say so because just knowing we have that natural ability to nurture, to express yourself and to care for is a beautiful thing but it can also hold us back as those traits leaves us vulnerable to abuse and criticism.

In my experience as a woman I realize that I have to fight twice as hard as a man for recognition or to achieve basic things that he may put forth little to no effort into. We all know of the male AND female criticisms and expectations we as women have to live by but aside form all of the heart ache and drama, I am very fond of my femininity. I love being able to be "girly" and self expressive. No "machismo/bravado" attitudes necessary for me as a woman. Although I am more likely to feel stressed and kept in a box, as a woman I feel I have a natural strength and it gets me by day to day. smiley
Re: Women In The House~ by freecocoa(f): 7:19am On Dec 14, 2010
For me it rocks to be a woman,i love the attention i get though most times its annoying,i love the fact that i can cry my way out when am in trouble,i love it when people say wow when i do some of the boys stuffs (table tennis and playstation games especially)and you know that thing called strength of a woman?it works like magic and am glad i get 2 explore it.I'd still be a woman in ma next life(if there's one)
Re: Women In The House~ by InkedNerd(f): 7:55am On Dec 14, 2010
Hmmm, I'm  just gonna sit back and read comments until I see something that really catches my eye. Nice topic though. I'd like to create male version of this thread for the men, but I know that I'm gonna end up with a lot of not so serious responses undecided.
Re: Women In The House~ by Dsense(m): 1:21pm On Dec 14, 2010
^^^Be brave sweetie . . . , We are here to derail the thread if you do grin
Re: Women In The House~ by sunch(m): 3:17pm On Dec 14, 2010
Have u heard the song from beyonce-if i were a boy. The ladys wld always feel this, cos being a chic there wld always be a time in life dat u wld be under restrictn &limitatns 4rm ur man.
U wld always seek his approval for any thing.
There is no total freedom.
But as a man i tell u d parole aint limitless as i can come home at anytime, after hanging wit mo mhen& prob'bly have some chics 2play wit.
I can always beckon on any chicala i want
Re: Women In The House~ by MrCork23: 3:22pm On Dec 14, 2010
190, bro, u would be a great house girl in your next life, actually. I will hire u, trusss me! wink
Re: Women In The House~ by sunch(m): 3:53pm On Dec 14, 2010
I wld lobby and battle hard to come back as a Born-Boy. But prob'bly on a diff. planet, so dat i can compare &contrast what Womanliness is like in d other world.
Abi wetin u feel dobodobo,
D Lord Phuck Womanliness
Re: Women In The House~ by livedit(f): 6:54pm On Dec 14, 2010
The same as what it feels like to be a man, well for some women. grin , But seriously for livedit, I feel blessed to be a woman! I love it! As others mentioned, I like the attention and all that. But more than that. I love the curves and silkiness of my skin and the "cushioning" in all the right places. Although hormonal at sometimes, it sometimes works out for the good because that makes most women more sympathetic and caring to others as do some men to. I love the fact that I am capable to carry a human life inside me and experience motherhood. (but not looking forward to the pain, Lol) I'm very feminine so I enjoy all the greatness of that. Only thing I could do without (it's unfortunate but it's for a good reason) is my monthly "visitor" and the cramps and greediness that comes along with it. Point blank: I love men to much to want to even want to be a man.
Re: Women In The House~ by Blackteeth(m): 7:22pm On Dec 14, 2010
This thread is meant for women, but sorry I have to convert it for both sexes.
I would have chosen to be a woman so I can depend on man's sweat and also enjoy all the attention. But I have to remain a man only for SURVIVAL and SECURITY reasons cos men are more suited to withstand a horrible world in a state of armagedon. A world where each person is left to survive on his own.
Re: Women In The House~ by 190: 7:29pm On Dec 14, 2010
So basically been a woman rocks

while been a man sucks  shocked  shocked  shocked
Re: Women In The House~ by jennifer74(f): 8:52pm On Dec 14, 2010
190:

I was thinking

How does it feel to be a woman

I think in my next life i would be a woman then after than a man again~

undecided
Re: Women In The House~ by Phate07(m): 9:38pm On Dec 14, 2010

In my next life, i'll still be a man. undecided Cos this is a man's world.
Re: Women In The House~ by Carolece(f): 9:52pm On Dec 14, 2010
Phate07:

In my next life, i'll still be a man. undecided Cos this is a man's world.

this attitude makes me 8 men. undecided
Re: Women In The House~ by kokoye(m): 9:59pm On Dec 14, 2010
I want to be able to press breastisis . . not have the burden of carrying them and wearing bra! grin
Re: Women In The House~ by Phate07(m): 10:34pm On Dec 14, 2010
Carolece:

Sweerry, are you saying you have 8 manliness? undecided
Re: Women In The House~ by kaymoney2(m): 10:47pm On Dec 14, 2010
Carolece:

Why cant you hate men and also hate their dicck~ i dont know why most of you ladies hate men but you still like their dicck na wa oo shocked shocked
Re: Women In The House~ by livedit(f): 10:53pm On Dec 14, 2010
kokoye:

I want to be able to press breastisis . . not have the burden of carrying them and wearing bra! grin

grin You so silly.
Re: Women In The House~ by sleekch1c(f): 10:57pm On Dec 14, 2010
Blackteeth:

This thread is meant for women, but sorry I have to convert it for both sexes.
I would have chosen to be a woman so I can depend on man's sweat and also enjoy all the attention. But I have to remain a man only for SURVIVAL and SECURITY reasons cos men are more suited to withstand a horrible world in a state of armagedon. A world where each person is left to survive on his own.
bullcrap undecided
@op,i dnt care abt wat sex i am but i guess i prefer being a woman cos i get to use make-up especially lipgloss grin grin grin
Re: Women In The House~ by kaymoney2(m): 11:03pm On Dec 14, 2010
sleekch1c:

bullcrap undecided
@op,i dnt care abt wat sex i am but i guess i prefer being a woman cos i get to use make-up especially lipgloss grin grin grin

@ Sleekchic, You look beautiful in yur profile pix only you dont smile there wink wink **
Re: Women In The House~ by sleekch1c(f): 11:26pm On Dec 14, 2010
kay-money:

@ Sleekchic, You look beautiful in yur profile pix only you dont smile there wink wink **
was i smiling in the last one?no
i dnt like smiling in pictures cool cool
Re: Women In The House~ by kaymoney2(m): 11:35pm On Dec 14, 2010
sleekch1c:

was i smiling in the last one?no
i dnt like smiling in pictures cool cool

But smilling will make you look more beautiful really~~Although am not used to smilling too but I know its cool to smile in pix cool cool
Re: Women In The House~ by sleekch1c(f): 12:14am On Dec 15, 2010
ok,i will put up a smiley pix cheesy cheesy
Re: Women In The House~ by Nobody: 4:15am On Dec 15, 2010
190:

So basically been a woman rocks

while been a man sucks  shocked  shocked  shocked

pretty much.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Itz All About You, Snowdrops! / Sugar Mummy Proposed To Me In Eco Bank Just Right In Front Of My Mother...... / Can Nairaland Produce A Couple?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.