Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,399 members, 7,781,151 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:52 AM

Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. (66972 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Abuja You've probably Never Seen Before. / Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) / Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by felixawe(m): 10:06pm On Feb 09, 2020
Lie.. when bokoharam has virtually destroy most area
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by GermanMelania: 10:06pm On Feb 09, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

Before we enjoyed this your damn niggarrr
Now you are over doing it
Is ur brain ok??
Are u suffering from a "damn niggarrr virus"
Your case worse pass corona
Ive reported him tire they refuse to ban him
It is a bight
How can he be using rhe N word on every post even if mispelled? He has even taken another tissue paper name and doing it with that as well

Seun
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by leicestercamper: 10:06pm On Feb 09, 2020
Looks good
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by morikee: 10:07pm On Feb 09, 2020
owem19:
shut it can u prove it�

Recheck
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by Ikechukwuezeh94: 10:07pm On Feb 09, 2020
[left][/left] Nigerians celebrating nonsense since 1914.as much as dat markings are beautiful,it's not commendable.we are in 21st century,we should be talking about skill acquisition, quality education and many other important things.bt here we are celebrating road markings now ask yourselves how many roads in kaduna has dis markings?we can speak English like whitemen,dress like whitemen bt do u know what sets us apart from them.........our mentality.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by GermanMelania: 10:08pm On Feb 09, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

Is ur brain ok??

Ive reported him tire they refuse to ban him
It is a bight
How can he be using rhe N word on every post even if mispelled? He has even taken another tissue paper name and doing it with that as well

Seun

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by Wiifesnatcher(m): 10:09pm On Feb 09, 2020
I was being foolish by praising Ganduje on other thread but thanks to those that quickly knock me off that unreasonable acknowledgement

what North needs to meet up with their peers is human development, if you like invest heavily on physical development and abandoned human development. the human development you failed to invest on we consume that physical development in no time

Northern leaders need to end these unnecessary mediocrity including zulum the social media Governor, northeners needs human development to reason like human.

talking about human development, I don't mean the one Buhari is doing to empower his kinsmen on job well-done

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by KekeNash(f): 10:09pm On Feb 09, 2020
FemiMaduka:
Enough of this road please. We can not continue to gloat over a tract of road. I read on Twitter as some folks asserted that Kaduna is now competing with Johannesburg; few things are as ridiculous and nonsensical as this.

I was in Kaduna about three months ago, and I was very disappointed by the state of infrastructure and general appearance. We can't be this clueless and still suffer a mediocre taste.

This is embarrassing.
joburg? Lol!

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by mrMeen(m): 10:09pm On Feb 09, 2020
owem19:
shut it can u prove it�
you no see the attached pictures ni
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by prinsam30: 10:10pm On Feb 09, 2020
morikee:

For real guy this is the road that leads to Government house.

Abeg which of the government house ar u talking about e be like say e don Tay wey I don enter KD town oooo
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by JayNok(m): 10:11pm On Feb 09, 2020
masterflowx:

Make una let me know if una don deceive una finish. shocked shocked shocked

Cc
Rikidony

Oga am A sourthern KD Dude but Dr John Danfulani should not discredit what we all know to be true...... He should go to 44NARH may on his way u would see the work on ground...

Before you all start quoting ma, am not an APC member but I stand for truth ➕ I do ply that road almost everyday while going to central market from Polytechnic road

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by kikake: 10:12pm On Feb 09, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Beautiful

I keep on saying it. I know alot of niggarrrz Will insult me on this one
But i will say the truth

If we should break up. North and South should go to their separate ways

I can bet my balls that North is gonna be more developed than the South

Their life style is very simple. They are simple people.
More of Nigeria's wealth goes to the north than to the south, since northern soldiers divided north into 20 new States, but wrongly used land mass or population as yardstick to divide the two southern regions to only 17 States.
Talk about the too many local government areas in the north.

Southern politicians are helpless. Can't insist on political restructuring in a democratic method. Southern politicians only earn their salaries from Nigeria's politics.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by morikee: 10:14pm On Feb 09, 2020
prinsam30:

Abeg which of the government house ar u talking about e be like say e don Tay wey I don enter KD town oooo

Sir Kashim Ibrahim House T/Wada even KadPoly is located over there, 44 Army reference Hospital too.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:15pm On Feb 09, 2020
very beautiful. doesn't look like a 9aija road
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by Neoteny(m): 10:17pm On Feb 09, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

Is ur brain ok??

Damnnn niggarrr

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by Neoteny(m): 10:18pm On Feb 09, 2020
revived:
For Real

I don't just have plans of visiting the north anytime sooner

I'm sure the north will survive this bad news.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by SultanOfPuna: 10:20pm On Feb 09, 2020
Neoteny:

Damnnn niggarrr
U don catch the craze too abi?
Dat slawmir guy don spread him virus everywhere for nairaland

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by irunoko(m): 10:21pm On Feb 09, 2020
dukeprince50:
North is developing,
Kudos to them, the insults we south give to them is annoying
Yorubas say no matter how much you clothe a pig,put on priceless diamonds on its neck, put it on a designer bed,IT WILL STILL BE A PIG!

do you think north like development or know how to be civilized? Do you know whether they can PEACEFULLY coexist with others

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by mmadu4: 10:21pm On Feb 09, 2020
its not true i live in kaduna malali to be precise there is no place like this . this is fake probably from another African country stop the fake news abeg
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:22pm On Feb 09, 2020
masterflowx:
Make una let me know if una don deceive una finish. shocked shocked shocked
Cc Rikidon..y

ah!
dem Don sell us finish for this country.

inside life.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by morikee: 10:23pm On Feb 09, 2020
mmadu4:
its not true i live in kaduna malali to be precise there is no place like this . this is fake probably from another African country stop the fake news abeg

Continue lying.

More and more are coming. Waff road, alkali road, kawo Flyover FRCN road malali to Legistlative Quarters Anguwan Dosa.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by Hamzaay(m): 10:24pm On Feb 09, 2020
My beautiful kaduna.

Get your packages pick-up/delivered/dispatched within kaduna town

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by IronGalaxy: 10:25pm On Feb 09, 2020
In any other country this is pretty basic I do not understand the celebrations undecided

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by NwaliE01: 10:25pm On Feb 09, 2020
Abeg which Kaduna? I have lived in Kaduna for the past eleven years and am yet to locate a place like that.
False pix to deceive people. Fake news
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by Neoteny(m): 10:27pm On Feb 09, 2020
SultanOfPuna:

U don catch the craze too abi?
Dat slawmir guy don spread him virus everywhere for nairaland

Lols was teasing you

He's got nothing great to make him stand out, so he started this shiit to get attention

Stop giving it to him, cos you're feeding him.

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by friyina1(f): 10:28pm On Feb 09, 2020
This kind lie na wa oooooo
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by vikstandon(m): 10:30pm On Feb 09, 2020
I weep for the East
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by Legitdimple(f): 10:30pm On Feb 09, 2020
NwaOhafia:
Arewa Ga na Ku

For those that don't know what is a box junction, we have alot in Lagos eg Mary land- Ikeja junction

Mallam Hakilu won't know what does mark means and will take it for just a design.

Kirigu(elrufai) should be thinking of educating all those almajirai in Zaria city, kuspa, tundu wada and not them waiting for another crisis so that they could rape poly girl
I taya oh,road maintenance that stopped in Kaduna north is that one road? If you see road in Kaduna south you will weep for the state.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by SultanOfPuna: 10:30pm On Feb 09, 2020
Neoteny:

Lols was teasing you

He's got nothing great to make him stand out, so he started this shiit to get attention

Stop giving it to him, cos you're feeding him.
Nah..I'm calling him out on his bullshiit

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by marwanafrica: 10:32pm On Feb 09, 2020
Rikidony:
beautiful site to behold.
Is it the 200k painting that makes it beauty to behold or the Eng design?
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by Coldie(m): 10:34pm On Feb 09, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Beautiful

I keep on saying it. I know alot of niggarrrz Will insult me on this one
But i will say the truth

If we should break up. North and South should go to their separate ways

I can bet my balls that North is gonna be more developed than the South

Their life style is very simple. They are simple people.

Nigeria can never break so let it just continue being in your dreams
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. by zeestone99(m): 10:37pm On Feb 09, 2020
owem19:
shut it can u prove it�

He dropped pictures. How do you feel now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On / The Truth About Living Abroad / Who Noticed This About Nigerians Who Have Family Members Abroad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.