Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,513 members, 7,808,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Femi Adesina: Northern Elders Forum Is A Paper Tiger, Lacks Credible Membership - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina: Northern Elders Forum Is A Paper Tiger, Lacks Credible Membership (29581 Views)

Northern Elders Forum Kicks Against Nigeria’s Division / Nnamdi Kanu Hails Northern Elders’ Forum For Call On Herdsmen’s Return / Northern Elders’ Forum Orders Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate Southern Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adesina: Northern Elders Forum Is A Paper Tiger, Lacks Credible Membership by spafu(m): 9:02pm On Feb 09, 2020
sarrki:
I am convinced than anyone that Buhari failed on security
Buhari failed on all aspects. Is the economy working?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina: Northern Elders Forum Is A Paper Tiger, Lacks Credible Membership by ojun50(m): 9:02pm On Feb 09, 2020
This one have replace lie Muhammad, he talks about how
Re: Femi Adesina: Northern Elders Forum Is A Paper Tiger, Lacks Credible Membership by Dee60: 9:02pm On Feb 09, 2020
Brother Femi, ah!
Re: Femi Adesina: Northern Elders Forum Is A Paper Tiger, Lacks Credible Membership by Timi141: 9:02pm On Feb 09, 2020
That didn't take long. Buhari and his sons of sorrow have already started throwing shots. grin grin
Re: Femi Adesina: Northern Elders Forum Is A Paper Tiger, Lacks Credible Membership by Ladycoolbreeze(f): 9:04pm On Feb 09, 2020
Gbasgbos
Re: Femi Adesina: Northern Elders Forum Is A Paper Tiger, Lacks Credible Membership by dukeprince50: 9:04pm On Feb 09, 2020
sarrki:
PMB second tenure has the best security we have seen in a decade now.
his first tenure was hell, FH kill daily to an extend Nairaland no even they feel anything about gruesome pictures.
GEJ tenure was also hell, BH bomb weekly, even Abuja was not safe, on oct 1st 2010, na so dem bomb road weh GEJ wan pass, Even TB Joshua church was bombed

U can't compare it to what we have now, security has greatly improved

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Femi Adesina: Northern Elders Forum Is A Paper Tiger, Lacks Credible Membership by Blackeuropean: 9:04pm On Feb 09, 2020
LegendHero:
The problem of Nigeria is that we don’t always believe in realities and majority are hypocrites.

In all governments around the world, the spokesperson will always defend his principal in any way possible because that is job designation.

Former White House Press Secretary, Sarah Sanders always defend Trump lies even in the media every time because that’s her job.

That is the same reason why lawyers will defend their client even if he is caught in the act coz that is their job.

Do you expect Femi to be abusing Buhari in the media or he should resign for another person to take his place?

99.99% of the people abusing Femi will do the same if they are appointed as the presidential spokesperson, so why all the noise!

At least he should be silent instead of making mess of himself, unless when asked of certain things, then he can start dishing out his defences.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: Northern Elders Forum Is A Paper Tiger, Lacks Credible Membership by psucc(m): 9:04pm On Feb 09, 2020
Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

If you compare the Adesina of yesteryears and the one today, you discover that man, I mean man should never be trusted. Situations brings out the real man.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: Northern Elders Forum Is A Paper Tiger, Lacks Credible Membership by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 09, 2020
Well said by Femi.

His Excellence President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR) remains undeterred in his pursuit for a greater Nigeria.

Northern Elders Forum is just one of the setbacks created by corruption.
Re: Femi Adesina: Northern Elders Forum Is A Paper Tiger, Lacks Credible Membership by DennisEche(m): 9:05pm On Feb 09, 2020
I know Femi will be used to do the dirty job of replying this
Re: Femi Adesina: Northern Elders Forum Is A Paper Tiger, Lacks Credible Membership by OkoAmarashy: 9:05pm On Feb 09, 2020
Femi Adesina is a fool.
There is a reason they gave this assignment to Femi instead of Garba Shehu.

They should have asked Garba Shehu to release this statement but the stupidity in Femi won't allow him do his work with sense.
Re: Femi Adesina: Northern Elders Forum Is A Paper Tiger, Lacks Credible Membership by Aammee77: 9:06pm On Feb 09, 2020
This dude must be speaking under duress angry
Re: Femi Adesina: Northern Elders Forum Is A Paper Tiger, Lacks Credible Membership by Jidibia(m): 9:07pm On Feb 09, 2020
sarrki:
What about on economy and employment? Abeg he failed in all fronts.
Re: Femi Adesina: Northern Elders Forum Is A Paper Tiger, Lacks Credible Membership by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 09, 2020
Youngkingjaey1:
. *Breaking News*

Nairaland mods informing all those
using Chinese phones to leave the forum(naira land) because they are suspected of CORONIAVIUS.
If not, they would be quarantined. grin grin grin grin grin grin
✍✍✍✍ and they will
ban all the suspect using Chinese mobile phone

Did you try to be funny!.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: Northern Elders Forum Is A Paper Tiger, Lacks Credible Membership by Truthbites: 9:09pm On Feb 09, 2020
Femi, we are not fools. Every one can't be wrong. If everyone cooks food for one man, then there's a problem, Buhari must eat the food. Roasted yam cooked by the whole country don done.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: Northern Elders Forum Is A Paper Tiger, Lacks Credible Membership by Sokosuji: 9:10pm On Feb 09, 2020
sarrki:
Darling presido?

Darling amiable presido is infallible jare.

You are not a patriot but a terrorist angry

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: Northern Elders Forum Is A Paper Tiger, Lacks Credible Membership by unbitchable(m): 9:13pm On Feb 09, 2020
Femi Adesina mouth too dey leak sha. Can't he pass on the opportunity to Garba shehu for once.
Re: Femi Adesina: Northern Elders Forum Is A Paper Tiger, Lacks Credible Membership by thundafire: 9:13pm On Feb 09, 2020
By dey time Nigerians will be through with u after 2023 ehn

Re: Femi Adesina: Northern Elders Forum Is A Paper Tiger, Lacks Credible Membership by philip0906(m): 9:14pm On Feb 09, 2020
yanabasee:

And you caused it....

I think, you failed us even more than Buhari did.....
E don do....Sarrki has been truthful to himself, you don't need to overblow the situation and milk it.

If I ask you now what would have been a better alternative, you'll tell me Jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: Northern Elders Forum Is A Paper Tiger, Lacks Credible Membership by Mistaicey2288: 9:15pm On Feb 09, 2020
And who is Femi Falana? That one na human being abi animal?
Re: Femi Adesina: Northern Elders Forum Is A Paper Tiger, Lacks Credible Membership by Jidibia(m): 9:15pm On Feb 09, 2020
dukeprince50:
PMB second tenure has the best security we have seen in a decade now.
his first tenure was hell, FH kill daily to an extend Nairaland no even they feel anything about gruesome pictures.
GEJ tenure was also hell, BH bomb weekly, even Abuja was not safe, on oct 1st 2010, na so dem bomb road weh GEJ wan pass, Even TB Joshua church was bombed

U can't compare it to what we have now, security has greatly improved
Hmmm!!!! In a country where kidnapping is on the increase, you are saying security has improved? Even boko haram still on rampage. So where were you when boko haram beheaded the CAN chairman Adamawa chapter? What about the 18 year old seminarian that was murdered by kidnappers? What about Leah Sharibu? In fact, hundreds of boko haram attacks are even under reported in this administration. In borno and its environs, Boko haram kidnap people on daily basis especially women and young men.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: Northern Elders Forum Is A Paper Tiger, Lacks Credible Membership by MartinsD12(m): 9:16pm On Feb 09, 2020
Limitednow:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/02/northern-elders-forum-lacks-credible-membership-%25E2%2581%25A0-presidency/amp/
Lacks credibility because they spoke the truth, this femi is a hypocrite
Re: Femi Adesina: Northern Elders Forum Is A Paper Tiger, Lacks Credible Membership by Youngkingjaey1: 9:16pm On Feb 09, 2020
OgunLaakaye:

Did you try to be funny!.
Maybe
Re: Femi Adesina: Northern Elders Forum Is A Paper Tiger, Lacks Credible Membership by Wiifesnatcher(m): 9:17pm On Feb 09, 2020
[s]
sarrki:
[/s]

shut up your stinking mouth there. Buhari other name is a failure. that cow should have long retired since before you half educated idiots elected and reelected him

buhari failed in all aspects. nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: Northern Elders Forum Is A Paper Tiger, Lacks Credible Membership by Bekool(m): 9:17pm On Feb 09, 2020
Limitednow:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/02/northern-elders-forum-lacks-credible-membership-%25E2%2581%25A0-presidency/amp/

Femi we all know u are doing the work u are been paid very well to do but always remember that u won't always be in that office a day is fast approaching when u will definitely be facing reality. You and your master is just living in denial by thinking that majority of nigerians are still supporting buhari like in 2023. Inec just rigged out atiku last year that just why you guys are still in power.
Re: Femi Adesina: Northern Elders Forum Is A Paper Tiger, Lacks Credible Membership by Maromark(m): 9:18pm On Feb 09, 2020
sarrki:

This account most have been hacked. shocked

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: Northern Elders Forum Is A Paper Tiger, Lacks Credible Membership by Bobosneh: 9:19pm On Feb 09, 2020
id911:
No reasonable Nigerian takes Femi seriously because even Aisha Buhari can testify that Buhari has failed in the area of security. In fact, to be fair to him, he has failed in every sector
our able president never fails in the other room lol.
Re: Femi Adesina: Northern Elders Forum Is A Paper Tiger, Lacks Credible Membership by WelcomeToBiafra: 9:19pm On Feb 09, 2020
sarrki:

Please don't be convinced yet, you supported these terrorists with every sycophantic tool you got against freedom.

Insecurities in the zoo called Nigeria aren't started yet, and you people have started crying of only one section of insecurities.

BIAFRA freedom is the only freedom to all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina: Northern Elders Forum Is A Paper Tiger, Lacks Credible Membership by karkinase(m): 9:20pm On Feb 09, 2020
I dont want to believe this is the same Femi I always yearn to read his column on Sun Newspapers back then...Kulili@yahoo.com. Hmmm. Inside life.
Re: Femi Adesina: Northern Elders Forum Is A Paper Tiger, Lacks Credible Membership by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 9:20pm On Feb 09, 2020
Femi Adesina is a pathological liar

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: Northern Elders Forum Is A Paper Tiger, Lacks Credible Membership by celeiyke: 9:22pm On Feb 09, 2020
FrLukas:
And Buhari is what? Cardboard lion?

U wicked I swear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina: Northern Elders Forum Is A Paper Tiger, Lacks Credible Membership by kudinkarfe: 9:23pm On Feb 09, 2020
Who are you to say that on our great elders. We Hausas respect our great and esteem elders and you have no right whatsoever to call them names. I know you can't say that on your Yoruba elders. We Hausa youth warn you from making derogatory comment on our great elders.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Deborah Samuel: Caution Your Children - Gov. El-Rufai Warns Parents / Aminu Suleiman Supports Northern Youths' Ultimatum To Igbos / Emails: Southern Women Are Whores - El-Rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.