Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,643 members, 7,801,871 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread - TV/Movies (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread (158987 Views)

When is Ultimate Love Season 2 starting in 2021? is the registration form out? / Ultimate Love Reality TV Show- Meet The House Mates / Ultimate Love Reality Tv Show Debuts On Dstv Channel 198 And GOTV 29, Housemates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (94) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:07pm On Feb 20, 2020
Omalichabby:
Initially I liked this Obi and tot he was the most matured but I was wrong. So wrong!
Gossiping with his partner in love Ebi
the fact that Obi could appear to you as the most matured, at any point in time, is even disappointing for me to hear. Obi? Like Obi?

2 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by chloroform: 11:11pm On Feb 20, 2020
The most foolish couple in that house is Obiebi. All thanks to Obi, forming mature couple.

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by landmark86: 11:30pm On Feb 20, 2020
Omalichabby:
Initially I liked this Obi and tot he was the most matured but I was wrong. So wrong!
Gossiping with his partner in love Ebi

Yea u're right. That's was the first week of the show. Not until he fell in love with that moody gal called Ebi.
The nigga just change.

4 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by landmark86: 11:34pm On Feb 20, 2020
I foreseen Jerry & Sylvia leaving the house on Sunday.
Both are just too boring in the house.
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:48pm On Feb 20, 2020
landmark86:

Yea u're right. That's was the first week of the show. Not until he fell in love with that moody gal called Ebi.
The nigga just change.
Obi and ebi thing the make me laugh anytime am watching them do thier couple gist/gossip.

Some guys like them extra large sha...

people changes people for real.

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:51pm On Feb 20, 2020
Amya:
I'm not convinced on Iykeresa ship. Of course Theresa is already smitten like women are wont to do but I feel Iyke is simply acting a role of the perfect love partner.

Iyke is a handsome charismatic young man who I'm sure has no problem finding love outside the show. From my digging on his IG I found out he's a rich kid whose main earnings come from his dad's manufacturing biz. He also has other side gigs in entertainment which I'm sure isn't done particularly for the money. He contested for Mr Universe Nigeria two months ago and rolls with Uti's crowd. So one thing is obvious so far, he wants fame.

His entertainment friends probably hooks him up to this show to try out his luck in the fame department and he comes on board with his strategies. He latches on to the only girl he's older than *for believability) and never let's go.

Days into the show without knowing so much about the Babe, he's already 'acting' lovecrazed and making forever plans. I can't buy that. I'm of that belief that if something looks too good to be true, then it probably is. Their love story is too airbrushed and perfect. I call bullsh*t!

A girl can absolutely fall for a guy in a day and want to spend the rest of her life with him. A guy on the other hand can also move at that speed but while it's possible but rare, they'll be other clauses attached to that level of speed. Is he getting older, is he ugly and she extremely beautiful etc.

Iyke might eventually for fall her and want to spend his forever with her, afterall they'll locked in a house where everything is magnified. But has he gotten to that place yet? I highly doubt that!
It's possible for something to manifest between the duo, not all handsome young guys like to stay longer and taste different ladies.
some want early settling down, And focus on business and family. Especially when the money foundation is there already.
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:52pm On Feb 20, 2020
chloroform:
The most foolish couple in that house is Obiebi. All thanks to Obi, forming mature couple.
grin grin

Do they give award for that?

2 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by DownChelsea(f): 12:16am On Feb 21, 2020
landmark86:
I foreseen Jerry & Sylvia leaving the house on Sunday.
Both are just too boring in the house.
whatever the case, it’s gonna be Jerry’s fault

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by DownChelsea(f): 12:18am On Feb 21, 2020
Munzy14:

It's possible for something to manifest between the duo, not all handsome young guys like to stay longer and taste different ladies.
some want early settling down marriage, And focus on business and family. Especially when the money foundation is there already.
corrected

MARRIAGE IS NOT “SETTLING DOWN”
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Amya(f): 12:19am On Feb 21, 2020
Munzy14:

some want early settling down, And focus on business and family. Especially when the money foundation is there already.

He could eventually find love in Theresa but his motive for the show is more fame than anything else because his personality is already a babe magnet and he could get any girl he wants before the show... latching onto Theresa seems more like a game plan because he didn't settle down to really know her before declaring love and acting the perfect boyfriend. Red flag.

You see Ike big Brother? he mingled before settling for Mercy even though he knew her outside. That is more believable than meeting the only person you're older than and acting lovestruck...but we watch.

5 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 12:29am On Feb 21, 2020
DownChelsea:
the fact that Obi could appear to you as the most matured, at any point in time, is even disappointing for me to hear. Obi? Like Obi?

Are you angry because he chosed ebi instead of Chris, inside life.

2 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 12:46am On Feb 21, 2020
Amya:
I'm not convinced on Iykeresa ship. Of course Theresa is already smitten like women are wont to do but I feel Iyke is simply acting a role of the perfect love partner.

Iyke is a handsome charismatic young man who I'm sure has no problem finding love outside the show. From my digging on his IG I found out he's a rich kid whose main earnings come from his dad's manufacturing biz. He also has other side gigs in entertainment which I'm sure isn't done particularly for the money. He contested for Mr Universe Nigeria two months ago and rolls with Uti's crowd. So one thing is obvious so far, he wants fame.

His entertainment friends probably hooks him up to this show to try out his luck in the fame department and he comes on board with his strategies. He latches on to the only girl he's older than *for believability) and never let's go.

Days into the show without knowing so much about the Babe, he's already 'acting' lovecrazed and making forever plans. I can't buy that. I'm of that belief that if something looks too good to be true, then it probably is. Their love story is too airbrushed and perfect. I call bullsh*t!

A girl can absolutely fall for a guy in a day and want to spend the rest of her life with him. A guy on the other hand can also move at that speed but while it's possible but rare, they'll be other clauses attached to that level of speed. Is he getting older, is he ugly and she extremely beautiful etc.

Iyke might eventually for fall her and want to spend his forever with her, afterall they'll locked in a house where everything is magnified. But has he gotten to that place yet? I highly doubt that!

Very true

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by DownChelsea(f): 1:26am On Feb 21, 2020
SoiSoi13:

Are you angry because he chosed ebi instead of Chris, inside life.

no. I am angry that someone thought he was ever mature. Not like he ever acted to earn that perception
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:22am On Feb 21, 2020
Amya:

He could eventually find love in Theresa but his motive for the show is more fame than anything else because his personality is already a babe magnet and he could get any girl he wants before the show... latching onto Theresa seems more like a game plan because he didn't settle down to really know her before declaring love and acting the perfect boyfriend. Red flag.

You see Ike big Brother? he mingled before settling for Mercy even though he knew her outside. That is more believable than meeting the only person you're older than and acting lovestruck...but we watch.
I think love has got no manual, and happens in strange ways for different folks.

Some bond fast. more like they are into u, before studying u, while some really want to study u first before the bonding.

For someone like me, I bond first before the study... Because, I always have it in mind nobody is perfect.

Again, u shouldn't forget the attraction.. Every human has got a list of qualities that attracts him/her about the opposite sex. These qualities will be the first magnet, before studying the negative side of him or her.

If am in that house, my moves will be on presh..She has vibes and qualities i like in a lady.

Lastly, don't forget some people are sooo unconventional.. And it works fine for them, to extent u will doubt how possible.
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:35am On Feb 21, 2020
DownChelsea:
corrected

MARRIAGE IS NOT “SETTLING DOWN”
Oooooohhhh!!! chim! ooo!!! ...cheesy

Ok it is house fellowship... grin

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by DownChelsea(f): 9:39am On Feb 21, 2020
Munzy14:

Oooooohhhh!!! chim! ooo!!! ...cheesy

Ok it is house fellowship... grin
the definition dey dictionary.

Being single doesn’t make a man/woman unsettled. Being married doesn’t make a man/woman settled. Saying marriage is “settling down” is bad language, it is stupid, and shallow
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Akorkor(f): 9:45am On Feb 21, 2020
Is there no voting pattern in this show?

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 10:02am On Feb 21, 2020
DownChelsea:
the definition dey dictionary.

Being single doesn’t make a man/woman unsettled. Being married doesn’t make a man/woman settled. Saying marriage is “settling down” is bad language, it is stupid, and shallow
Oga/madam being single has nothing to do with settling down in the context i quoted it as regards to the duo of Iyke and Theresa.

Even an illiterate will agree that settling down as used in the comment validates the act of establishing a marital union to raise a family. More like validating the commandment of procreation.

Settling down fits in, In many aspects of life.
A graduate who secured a well paying job in a new environment can as well use the word settled in that context.

some who acquired a landed property can tell u I am settled.

Someone who got married, can tell u I am settling down to raise a family with my partner.

Settling down is a sort of adjustment in another contest.

So, I really don't see the need for being cynical about the settling down thing, and the way u tried to confine it to your single thing is definitely shallow and probably being daft.

Don't force your thought on people, and dictionary has different meaning it could attribute to settling down..

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by DownChelsea(f): 10:23am On Feb 21, 2020
Munzy14:

Oga/madam being single has nothing to do with settling down in the context i quoted it as regards to the duo of Iyke and Theresa.

Even an illiterate will agree that settling down as used in the comment validates the act of establishing a marital union to raise a family. More like validating the commandment of procreation.

Settling down fits in, In many aspects of life.
A graduate who secured a well paying job in a new environment can as well use the word settled in that context.

some who acquired a landed property can tell u I am settled.

Someone who got married, can tell u I am settling down to raise a family with my partner.

Settling down is a sort of adjustment in another contest.

So, I really don't see the need for being cynical about the settling down thing, and the way u tried to confine it to your single thing is definitely shallow and probably being daft.

Don't force your thought on people, and dictionary has different meaning it could attribute to settling down..

marriage is not “settling down”. And it is a point I believe you have gotten. You do not use the term “settle down” for people you know nothing about. Let people use it for themselves.

It is insulting to see a man for instance who is unmarried and rich, and then ask such a man “when are you settling down” like the man in question told you he is “unsettled”

However, it is equally foolish to assume that a woman who is married has “settled down” without knowing the details of her marital struggles or whether or not she even rushed into a marriage and is even struggling to cohabit, copulate or bear children.

You have to agree with me that generally, especially in our Nigerian society. Marriage is more of “getting ones hands dirty, getting busy, toiling and building a family,” than “settling down” which largely connotes a sense of relaxation that comes with a certain age or adulthood.

Marriage can be anything. But blindly or blatantly equating it to “settling down” especially when you’re not the married party in question, is outrightly stupid.

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 10:50am On Feb 21, 2020
DownChelsea:
marriage is not “settling down”. And it is a point I believe you have gotten. You do not use the term “settle down” for people you know nothing about. Let people use it for themselves.

It is insulting to see a man for instance who is unmarried and rich, and then ask such a man “when are you settling down” like the man in question told you he is “unsettled”

However, it is equally foolish to assume that a woman who is married has “settled down” without knowing the details of her marital struggles or whether or not she even rushed into a marriage and is even struggling to cohabit, copulate or bear children.

You have to agree with me that generally, especially in our Nigerian society. Marriage is more of “getting ones hands dirty, getting busy, toiling and building a family,” than “settling down” which largely connotes a sense of relaxation that comes with a certain age or adulthood.

Marriage can be anything. But blindly or blatantly equating it to “settling down” especially when you’re not the married party in question, is outrightly stupid.
Looool....... grin grin grin

I am not party to the bolded.. You are entitled to your opinion.

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by DownChelsea(f): 10:53am On Feb 21, 2020
Munzy14:

Looool....... grin grin grin

I am not party to the bolded.. You are entitled to your opinion.

I only stated what I observed to be the “popular” view. And such view is soo soo flawed. Anyhow sha, I no talk again, i don tire
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by seniormallam(m): 2:00pm On Feb 21, 2020
I guess Sylvia been a unilag normal babe has crossed path with jerry and friends, whereby Sylvia and friends where there on normal runs level........she continue telling jerry in the house that she's not who jerry thinks she was and nothing happened that day........she said after all, jerry did same thing too,(I guess jerry left the place with one of her friend too) but she said if she's not holding it against jerry, that jerry should forgive her too.
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by landmark86: 2:17pm On Feb 21, 2020
seniormallam:
I guess Sylvia been a unilag normal babe has crossed path with jerry and friends, whereby Sylvia and friends where there on normal runs level........she continue telling jerry in the house that she's not who jerry thinks she was and nothing happened that day........she said after all, jerry did same thing too,(I guess jerry left the place with one of her friend too) but she said if she's not holding it against jerry, that jerry should forgive her too.

So the lesson there is that we need to be much careful of today so that it won't affect our tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Munzy14(m): 3:24pm On Feb 21, 2020
seniormallam:
This picture connotes some reactions between those two.

Their is a big impedance between them.
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by darlenese(f): 6:01pm On Feb 21, 2020
Munzy14:
One man's meat, another man's poison...
No be all guys like fair ladies.

or bleached ladies
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by scoundrel(f): 6:04pm On Feb 21, 2020
So, today is club night, and likely the only time of the week the housemates get to drink past their limits. I wonder what stupid shenanigans they’ll come up with. I’m not expecting much since majority are old and all of them still camera-conscious. After Sunday I’ll clock out from the show. There is nothing in it to catch my interest.

Jerry and Sylvia are playing a game. Stupid actors. They should do and leave the house. Somehow I doubt they will. A miracle may happen and they’ll remain a little longer to frustrate viewers.

My friend complains about the show though he watches it sparingly. He says the women are old and very slow in movement. The producers don’t care since they’ve seen no reason to provide a trainer for them. The more attractive they get from exercising the better chances of housemates jumping to newer partners. It will also give a higher probability of under the sheets action, which the producers are trying their best to prevent. Jay and Nkechi are the only housemates I pity, they are growing potbellies from lazing about all day.

2 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Omalichabby(f): 6:23pm On Feb 21, 2020
Munzy14:

Obi and ebi thing the make me laugh anytime am watching them do thier couple gist/gossip.

Some guys like them extra large sha...

people changes people for real.

And that their I celebrate you thIng pisses Me off more eh.
Partners in gossip

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Omalichabby(f): 6:27pm On Feb 21, 2020
seniormallam:

I told a colleague this same thing in the office today. Jerry has either contacted Sylvia for runs or knows someone who has. And Jerry on the other hand has had his share of runs girls too so he's not a saint.

Small world indeed

2 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Omalichabby(f): 6:31pm On Feb 21, 2020
landmark86:

The nigga just change.

Very true, I liked the guy the first week. How he spoke and all, and booooom he picks Ebi and I keep *smh* whenever I turn in and see him/them

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Omalichabby(f): 6:35pm On Feb 21, 2020
DownChelsea:

1. Disappointing as in how? Did you appoint me before?!!
2. Yes at the beginning of the show from the day 1 (especially with his speech of wanting a lady who would build an empire with him and how he was rooted in his church and bla bla blaaaaa), I liked him cuz he fronted the "matured, I mind my business kinda guy thing" Same reason I wished THEN it worked between him and Chris.
But then it only takes time to see thru people.

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Omalichabby(f): 6:36pm On Feb 21, 2020
scoundrel:
So, today is club night, and likely the only time of the week the housemates get to drink past their limits. I wonder what stupid shenanigans they’ll come up with. I’m not expecting much since majority are old and all of them still camera-conscious. After Sunday I’ll clock out from the show. There is nothing in it to catch my interest.

Jerry and Sylvia are playing a game. Stupid actors. They should do and leave the house. Somehow I doubt they will. A miracle may happen and they’ll remain a little longer to frustrate viewers.

My friend complains about the show though he watches it sparingly. He says the women are old and very slow in movement. The producers don’t care since they’ve seen no reason to provide a trainer to them. The more attractive they get from exercising the better chances of housemates jumping to newer partners. It will also give a higher probability of under the sheets action, which the producers are trying their best to prevent. Jay and Nkechi are the only housemates I pity, they are growing potbellies from lazing about all day.

With the alcohol comes undiluted drama
We watch grin

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by thatigboman: 7:19pm On Feb 21, 2020
They came in at 7pm this evening

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (94) (Reply)

Avatar; The Legend Of Korra.... / 20 Nollywood Movies We Will Never Forget / The Best Seasonal Movies Ever Produced In America. What Do You Say?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.