Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,505,527 members, 5,703,722 topics. Date: Friday, 03 July 2020 at 08:21 PM

Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread - TV/Movies (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread (124927 Views)

Big Dreams Nigeria Talent Show 2020 To Begin Audition, As Registration Closes / Big Dreams Nigeria Talent Show 2020: Juliet Ibrahim, Nonso Diobu, Empress React / BBNaija: Organizers Introduce New Twist To Reality Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by DownChelsea(f): 9:08pm On Apr 02
Whether we like it or not, David hasn’t fully regained the respect he lost from his cowardly actions. AND

Presh is not half the woman that Rosie is.

If the truth hurts you, it’s your own problem.

3 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by styrese: 7:39am On Apr 03
DownChelsea:
Whether we like it or not, David hasn’t fully regained the respect he lost from his cowardly actions. AND

Presh is not half the woman that Rosie is.

If the truth hurts you, it’s your own problem.
Gbam!!! U are spot on cool

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by nadesh(f): 12:24pm On Apr 04
Reussite:
Rosie obviously did not know Merike is history before asking that question.
Merike is history? grin

You dont know! grin

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by scoundrel(f): 10:08pm On Apr 04
This show failed for many reasons. I can create a long write-up concerning it, but I’m not in the mood. The ‘multitude’ of its fans here have stopped visiting the thread, so most write-ups are a waste, apart from troll bait.

Firstly, the show wasn’t featured on prominent blogs. It’s obvious DStv wasn’t willing to spend money on an unsure experiment. I did a Google search for the show on BellaNaija, Linda Ikeji and Stella’s blog. None of those journalists carried news on it past reports for the audition. Okay, at least legitimate auditions were held. I was quick to resign to claims of our steady culture involving corruption and man-know-man when it comes to these things.

The only news I saw regarding activities on the show were from mushroom blogs nobody knew about. Here on Nairaland once these news were posted it became a war between the OP and trolls. I enjoyed bashing some of these original posters because their efforts at trying to promote a show the originators didn’t care to was a fools’ mission. Sadly, the situation showed the blogging industry is a dead end if one wants to make a name in this time and age.

Secondly, the show was boring. I’ve written too many comments here expatiating on the fact; typing more will appear hackneyed. People complained about Dakore’s presenting. I found no issues with it. If Ebuka was a host people would complain all the same. She tried in my eyes. The program had no hope, so her involvement didn’t add or take things away.

I can think up other problems the show had, but promotion was the main spice the show lacked. Oh yes, old women, I can not forget to add that. My former comments go in-depth there too.

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by Reussite: 6:56pm On Apr 08
nadesh:

Merike is history? grin

You dont know! grin
I know better now grin
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by nadesh(f): 8:37pm On Apr 08
Reussite:

I know better now grin
Ahan
This reality show made our ship look sunk to outsiders but we gotta maintain tempo and law low for the mulla cool

2 Likes

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by scoundrel(f): 6:17pm On Apr 12
The thread has gone dark. Lol.
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by landmark86: 11:30pm On Apr 12
scoundrel:
The thread has gone dark. Lol.

Covid-19 has taken over every news across the globe.

1 Like

Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by TheCork(m): 11:55am On May 13
catherineokezie:

Not true she is a teacher @abuja

Please can u accepts 1000naira cash for kiss,hug pressing & just romance?. I will pay u cash please. Was your nomba please? smiley
Re: Ultimate Love Reality Show 2020 Thread by omamush(f): 7:12am On Jun 10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Yx_j-DRs5w

Click watch and subscribe on their YouTube channel. wink love is beautiful

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (Reply)

Photos: Meet Big Brother Nigeria 2017 Housemates / BBNAIJA: Mercy Exposed Her Boobs & Nipples On TV / Daniel K Daniel Reacts To Sex Scenes In Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.