Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,909 members, 7,806,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

What's The Proper Way To Urinate? Loud Flow Or Soft Brief Stream? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Proper Way To Urinate? Loud Flow Or Soft Brief Stream? (609 Views)

My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me / Why Do Ladies Go To The Toilet And Urinate Immediately After Sex / A Lady Stuck In Traffic Was Pressed To Urinate, See What She Did (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Proper Way To Urinate? Loud Flow Or Soft Brief Stream? by tpiander: 9:06pm On Feb 09, 2020
Share.

Which method of urination do you like best?
Re: What's The Proper Way To Urinate? Loud Flow Or Soft Brief Stream? by nlPoster: 9:09pm On Feb 09, 2020
What volume of urine is acceptable to you per session?
Re: What's The Proper Way To Urinate? Loud Flow Or Soft Brief Stream? by MrCork: 9:31pm On Feb 09, 2020
tpiander:
Share.

Which method of urination do you like best?

..bro did somebody urinate in ya mouth? (No oofeense) angry
Re: What's The Proper Way To Urinate? Loud Flow Or Soft Brief Stream? by MrCork: 9:31pm On Feb 09, 2020
nlPoster:
What volume of urine is acceptable to you per session?

..bro did somebody urinate near ya mouth? (No oofeense) angry
Re: What's The Proper Way To Urinate? Loud Flow Or Soft Brief Stream? by tpiar: 9:37pm On Feb 09, 2020
MrCork:

..did somebody urinate in my mouth
Re: What's The Proper Way To Urinate? Loud Flow Or Soft Brief Stream? by tpiar: 9:37pm On Feb 09, 2020
MrCork:

.. did somebody urinate near my mouth
Re: What's The Proper Way To Urinate? Loud Flow Or Soft Brief Stream? by PlayerMeji: 11:13pm On Feb 09, 2020
Sure someone is coming to ask the proper way to close one's eye when sleeping.
Re: What's The Proper Way To Urinate? Loud Flow Or Soft Brief Stream? by tpiar: 5:27pm On Feb 12, 2020
At this rate, people might stop sleeping.
Re: What's The Proper Way To Urinate? Loud Flow Or Soft Brief Stream? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 12, 2020
grin

a light golden shower...

(1) (Reply)

How My RELATIONSHIP Book Gave Me SURPRISE Favour. / 10 Reason why Ladies Are Always Jealous Over Their Man. / Important Things You Must Discuss With Anyone You Want To Marry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.