Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt (103019 Views)

13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) / Man Welcomes Cheating Girlfriend At The Airport In Melbourne With A Placard / Unmarried Kenyan Lady In Wedding Gown Carries Placard In Search Of A Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt by LosC: 9:11pm On Feb 09, 2020
There was a mild drama in Portharcourt as boy who allegedly pregnanted someone was publicly disgraced by his parents. This happened today close to Spar Portharcourt.

The reason for this public disgrace is still not known but the inscription on the board speaks more.

107 Likes 16 Shares

Re: I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt by JasonScoolari: 9:13pm On Feb 09, 2020
A deal has been strucked....

Parents; Just go to the popular SPAR with this placard and we will take care of the baby.

Son; But....

Parents;

307 Likes 16 Shares

Re: I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt by Gwagone: 9:14pm On Feb 09, 2020
Let's him do as he wish
Baba baby

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt by Maxymilliano(m): 9:16pm On Feb 09, 2020
And what will happen after serving the punishment ?

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt by OluwasureGig: 9:18pm On Feb 09, 2020
no way!! this has got to be a comedy skit

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt by ojun50(m): 9:22pm On Feb 09, 2020
Maxymilliano:
The parent will take responsibility

202 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 09, 2020
That's why you don't pour all the Akamu inside.

He would have just poured little inside the Pvssy and rest on clitoris.

225 Likes 18 Shares

Re: I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt by Catchfirez: 9:35pm On Feb 09, 2020
Sorry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt by LosC: 9:43pm On Feb 09, 2020
Maxymilliano:

Pampers, cerelac, SMA Gold and more

92 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt by Kingpinukecy(m): 9:58pm On Feb 09, 2020
Can he stand the taste of time like that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt by subtlemee(f): 9:59pm On Feb 09, 2020
in 10yrs time when they are happily sending the child off to secondary school and posting it on FB they won't remember again that they disgraced the father

327 Likes 17 Shares

Re: I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt by tooth4tooth: 10:12pm On Feb 09, 2020
This old man they are calling a boy They are even doing mum and dad...... Over pampered man.

This kind of people stop sucking their mother's milk at the age of ten undecided

143 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt by Bonebreaker(m): 11:29pm On Feb 09, 2020
This is why we need to master the art of pulling out

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt by cassidy1996(m): 7:53am On Feb 10, 2020
his parents nor try
Re: I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt by CharlesJok3r: 8:59am On Feb 10, 2020
₦100 condom could have prevented this but this fool just like it raw.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt by Administration1: 9:00am On Feb 10, 2020
epic

2 Likes

Re: I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt by EvenBlogger: 9:00am On Feb 10, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt by themonk(m): 9:00am On Feb 10, 2020
OgunLaakaye:
That's why you don't pour all the Akamu inside.

He would have just poured little inside the Pvssy and rest on clitoris.

grin You are on your way to become a father if this is the method you use.

I have Iphone 7 plus for sale on my profile, Very cheap. 256GB and factory unlocked.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt by CotenantNIG: 9:00am On Feb 10, 2020
Buddy Ups’ are people looking for a room who would also be interested in hearing from other room seekers in their area, with a view to possibly forming a group and searching for suitable whole properties to rent. If you are struggling to find exactly what you are looking for this can be a great way of getting your ideal room, with flatmates you like.
https://cotenant.ng/buddy-up/
Re: I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt by BlackfireX: 9:00am On Feb 10, 2020
I wish I impregnated my girlfriend in my secondary school days.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt by wwwihy: 9:00am On Feb 10, 2020
who allegedly pregnanted someone was publicly disgraced by his parents

Allegedly? ...But the guy involved is confirming by himself

10 Likes

Re: I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt by lastempero: 9:00am On Feb 10, 2020
They should go and train there ward.
Re: I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt by money121(m): 9:01am On Feb 10, 2020
Oniranu
Re: I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt by Airforce1(m): 9:01am On Feb 10, 2020
Nonsense
Re: I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt by Sunnycliff(m): 9:01am On Feb 10, 2020
That guy is of age and should take responsibility for his actions

1 Like

Re: I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt by Kendumazy(m): 9:01am On Feb 10, 2020
Lol. He done go CUM inside, watching the CUM flow out like a boss, he couldn't take responsibility like a boss. Mum and dad took the responsibility, thereby controlling him like the REAL BOSSES! Mheen! Inside life.

Let's handle your ebay/Amazon orders. Check my signature below for more details.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt by Coolkhat: 9:01am On Feb 10, 2020
Come lets give that your Material a sense of belonging....just hmu

We sew
School uniform, male kaftan, shorts, trousers, cardigan, Polo's and design them to taste.. You get a discount if you're a NL member.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What's That Secret You Are Hiding From The Person You Are Dating Right Now? / High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home / Man Struggles To Stand After Sleeping With 3 Sex Workers At A Brothel (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.