Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

Please Family, Advise Me. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Family, Advise Me. (632 Views)

My Business Has Failed! Please Advise Me / Please Advise Me On The Business To Start With 300k / I Have 50000 Naira, Advise Me On What To Do With It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Family, Advise Me. by chinoxstock: 9:16pm On Feb 09, 2020
What's the best way to deal with a customer that wont pay me the money he is owing me? This is four months now. He won't pay me, he won't pick my calls. He was responding to me on Whatsapp before now, with the usual posting, (I'd send it tomorrow, I'd send it next week') but I think he's blocked me.

I'm tired and I really need my money back. I don't know his house. I don't know his office, and I really need my money back. I've nothing else to do. That's why I came here.

The money is 31500. It has been more than 4months. Why are people heartless in this world?

Should I drop his number here, while y'all help me disturb him to pay me back my money? How can I make him pay for this evil he has done to me?
Re: Please Family, Advise Me. by chinoxstock: 9:31pm On Feb 09, 2020
cry cry
Re: Please Family, Advise Me. by JasonScoolari: 9:32pm On Feb 09, 2020
"Right from the days of John the Baptist, the kingdom of God suffereth violence and the violent one taketh it by force"

This issue would be resolved with just N500 and you'll see him crawling and pleading for you to take N40k,

Just write his name in a piece of paper and insert it inside a SEAMAN bottle, then take it to any reliable native doctor narrating everything to him.

That's my own advice and I won't force you to take it.

2 Likes

Re: Please Family, Advise Me. by SUPERPACK: 9:39pm On Feb 09, 2020
Did you mistake here for a police station?
Re: Please Family, Advise Me. by chinoxstock: 9:41pm On Feb 09, 2020
JasonScoolari:
"Right from the days of John the Baptist, the kingdom of God suffereth violence and the violent one taketh it by force"

This issue would be resolved with just N500 and you'll see him crawling and pleading for you to take N40k,

Just write his name in a piece of paper and insert it inside a SEAMAN bottle, then take it to any reliable native doctor narrating everything to him.

That's my own advice and I won't force you to take it.

Native wetin?
Re: Please Family, Advise Me. by chinoxstock: 9:42pm On Feb 09, 2020
SUPERPACK:
Did you mistake here for a police station?

The police can't help me.

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Remains Most Richest African / For Your Company Documents: .tax Clearance Certificate .vat Certificate .company / Practical Insights On Finance Act 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.