Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,120 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash (79499 Views)

My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life / My 4-Year-Old Niece Loves To Perceive Horrific Scents. Is This Normal? / My Husband Smells My Underwear Everytime I Return Home – Woman Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash by barag(f): 4:58pm On Feb 11, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Such concern about wanting to change his mind shows a simp mentality. It IS the wife's chore. Tell him that he's right about that but a man can help out with the chores ONLY IF HE WANTS TO, while a man's real chore is about making money for the family.

Otherwise, your approach will empower his wife to make him wash her undies in future and he'll have you to thank for that.

So a wife too should only contribute to the finances IF SHE WANTS TO right?

Re: My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash by lordswill03: 5:00pm On Feb 11, 2020
Every African parent knows how to bend a child. Why are you worried? When he grows up and refuses to wash his cloth himself, no problem! Just wear him back the dirty cloth with smell of weewee. Is not someone that will tell him to change the ridiculous mentality

Re: My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash by Ladycewhy(f): 5:01pm On Feb 11, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
.. My sister honestly I can't tell. I'm even planning to go to their school tomorrow to find out.
papa Ade so you dey wash abi? You are hereby suspended from the red pill community grin grin grin where is that baby daddy front runner for red pillers sef tongue
Re: My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 11, 2020
barag:

So a wife too should only contribute to the finances IF SHE WANTS TO right?

She shouldn't even want to contribute. She should be satisfied with the standard of living that her husband can provide and live accordingly.

Re: My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 11, 2020
Michellekabod2:

No offence but are you educated?

You find [b]washing pants of a lady as enslavement [/b]which should be eschewed but you don't have issues with a woman cooking,and cleaning for a man?

If is not enslavement then tell us what it is? left to me i would av called it enchantment. all in d name of civilization a man should cook, clean d house & open doors 4 a lady grin e remain small dey 4 say make man dey carry pregnancy 4 his wife & breast d baby.
whats that common manipulative phrase they use; "Be a gentleman". trap of life
Re: My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash by Awedman: 5:06pm On Feb 11, 2020
Maybe your son observed that you have been metamorphosed from daddy to mummy as a result of efo riro.
Re: My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash by Awedman: 5:07pm On Feb 11, 2020
Check yourself very well.
Re: My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash by chinchum(m): 5:12pm On Feb 11, 2020
Simply let him join you in the laundry process by giving him small stuffs like handkerchief , and underpants to watch e . A research conducted stated children who does house chores are less susceptible to depression in Adulthood.
Re: My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:16pm On Feb 11, 2020
Ladycewhy:
papa Ade so you dey wash abi? You are hereby suspended from the red pill community grin grin grin where is that baby daddy front runner for red pillers sef tongue
.. So a redpiller can't do his laundries?
Re: My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash by Ladycewhy(f): 5:18pm On Feb 11, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
.. So a redpiller can't do his laundries?
ah! When your slave wife is alive? Don't let ubunja and Martinez hear you o grin grin grin

Re: My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 11, 2020
youwanbanme:

If is not enslavement then tell us what it is? left to me i would av called it enchantment. all in d name of civilization a man should cook, clean d house & open doors 4 a lady grin e remain small dey 4 say make man dey carry pregnancy 4 his wife & breast d baby.
whats that common manipulative phrase they use; "Be a gentleman". trap of life
if he willfully washes the pant is it enslavement? If a lady washer her husband's pant is it enslavement?

Re: My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 11, 2020
ireneidiva:

You don't know me and what I will allow. According to your number 4, does any woman do chores by force or isn't it also voluntary? And about the last point, a lot of women complain about their husbands with this your kind of mindset that don't do chores. So nothing you've said holds water.

I don't av to see ur CV to know you dare not allow ur hubby wash ur pant & bra where he could be seen.
Another point of correction madam, house chores for a woman is a prerogative ... its not voluntarily she doesnt have much choice other than to do it. no force tho buh she can be compelled if she fails to carry out those duties.
It would av made sense if you make references to NL or court. of all the women you've seen how many av left or threatening to leave there man because he cant cook & clean d house, between you & i lets open a thread n declare we cant cook let see who wil get more bashing mostly from d females. its pointless 4 me 2 hold water when you nid water ..drink up
Re: My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 11, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Such concern about wanting to change his mind shows a simp mentality. It IS the wife's chore. Tell him that he's right about that but a man can help out with the chores ONLY IF HE WANTS TO, while a man's real chore is about making money for the family.

Otherwise, your approach will empower his wife to make him wash her undies in future and he'll have you to thank for that.
This thread is disgusting.

Re: My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash by Ehibiggirl(f): 5:23pm On Feb 11, 2020
biggie73:
.....your son just told you the cardinal truth. His mother supposed to help you out. My question to the mother is how will she feel when her son washes his underwear while his wife or girl watches? How? You definitely have a man in your baby, and a weakling in the father....
men like you are definitely weakest before puna.

Re: My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash by biggie73(m): 5:23pm On Feb 11, 2020
Ehibiggirl:
men like you are definitely weakest before puna.
....thanks....
Re: My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:26pm On Feb 11, 2020
Ladycewhy:
ah! When your slave wife is alive? Don't let ubunja and Martinez hear you o grin grin grin
.. Lol. Ubunja and Martinez has never adviced men not to do their laundries if they can.Before I got married,I used to do all those stuffs.So will it make me a lesser man if I'm still doing it?. They are my stuffs so keeping them clean is my job.
Re: My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash by Ehibiggirl(f): 5:26pm On Feb 11, 2020
Gordson:

As in Very irritating
and you’re commenting?
Re: My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash by saajus: 5:29pm On Feb 11, 2020
He's just 4 years old. You can reshape his mentality by doing more house chores. Once in a while, cook, sweep, even wash Madam's undies. Do them when he's around to see you and force him to help you with one thing or the other while you are carrying out those tasks. Like, "Junior go ask mummy for more soap", "Junior get me the broom in the kitchen".
Re: My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash by Ladycewhy(f): 5:33pm On Feb 11, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
.. Lol. Ubunja and Martinez has never adviced men not to do their laundries if they can.Before I got married,I used to do all those stuffs.So will it make me a lesser man if I'm still doing it?. They are my stuffs so keeping them clean is my job.
Lol ,how will a master be doing laundry for his servant tho according to the red pill rule. Ubunja has a baby mama who kneels down to serve him food like a slave in 2020 ,she watches him warm his bed with women of easy virtue every night ,she is like a robot serving the will of her master ,now that is what redpill is all about. You better follow your mentor to the core and practice what you preach cos I still have your comments on my thread grin
Re: My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:36pm On Feb 11, 2020
Ladycewhy:
Lol ,how will a master be doing laundry for his servant tho according to the red pill rule. Ubunja has a baby mama who kneels down to serve him food like a slave in 2020 ,she watches him warm his bed with women of easy virtue every night ,she is like a robot serving the will of her master ,now that is what redpill is all about. You better follow your mentor to the core and practice what you preach cos I still have your comments on my thread grin
. You are the one who doesn't understand. That I can do my laundries does not remove anything from me.
Re: My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash by Ladycewhy(f): 5:39pm On Feb 11, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
. You are the who doesn't understand. That I can do my laundries does not remove anything from me.
Then according to section 1 subsection A, paragraph 3 ,you are not an alpha male and is not a true redpiller . grin tongue tongue
Re: My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:42pm On Feb 11, 2020
Ladycewhy:
Then according to section 1 subsection A, paragraph 3 ,you are not an alpha male and is not a true redpiller . grin tongue tongue
. If your understanding of an Alfa male or a redpiller is to become lazy,dirty, or even to enslave your spouse,then better think twice.
Re: My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash by Gordson: 5:46pm On Feb 11, 2020
Ehibiggirl:
and you’re commenting?
Sorry, I wouldn't do that again
Re: My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash by ubunja(m): 5:47pm On Feb 11, 2020
Ladycewhy:
what?
Re: My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:49pm On Feb 11, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Restrict your rants to your maga boyfriend who did not train you well, woman. Did you really think I am at all interested in what you have to say? What do you have on offer that a $100 sex doll cannot offer a cleaner and less smelly version of?

hahahahaha.
Re: My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash by ireneidiva(f): 5:50pm On Feb 11, 2020
youwanbanme:

I don't av to see ur CV to know you dare not allow ur hubby wash ur pant & bra where he could be seen.
Another point of correction madam, house chores for a woman is a prerogative ... its not voluntarily she doesnt have much choice other than to do it. no force tho buh she can be compelled if she fails to carry out those duties.
It would av made sense if you make references to NL or court. of all the women you've seen how many av left or threatening to leave there man because he cant cook & clean d house, between you & i lets open a thread n declare we cant cook let see who wil get more bashing mostly from d females. its pointless 4 me 2 hold water when you nid water ..drink up
Okay.
Re: My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash by Ladycewhy(f): 5:50pm On Feb 11, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
. If your understanding of an Alfa male or a redpiller is to become lazy,dirty, or even to enslave your spouse,then better think twice.
lol na me talk am? Or are you denying your community?
Re: My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash by 9icetoo(m): 5:50pm On Feb 11, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
.. Thanks bro,I will start engaging Him on such task. But is he not too young to understand? I don't want to rush him.
At four he is not too young to understand. If you teach him it's okay for boys to wash their clothes, he will believe that. If you teach him that it is alright not to wash his plates, he will believe that too.
Re: My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash by Ladycewhy(f): 5:51pm On Feb 11, 2020
ubunja:
what?
did I lie grin sotey you don change your gender to woman grin hahahahahahaha , grin tongue
Re: My 4-Year-Old Son Saw Me Washing My Underwear And Said It's Girl's That Wash by chizpim(m): 5:52pm On Feb 11, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
.. Walahi me sef dey ask my myself. Na nature?
hmm are you surprised? reincarnation at work.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? / Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? / 'my Husband Cannot Satisfy Me Sexually'..... Wife

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50