Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,501 members, 7,781,516 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:59 PM

Nairalanders, Why Do Single Mother Behave So Rude? (pics attached) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders, Why Do Single Mother Behave So Rude? (pics attached) (5767 Views)

Why Do Single Ladies Insult Guys At The Slightest Minute? / Why Do Single Men Pray For A Chaste Virgin When They Are Not Virgins Themselves? / How Do Single Mothers Celebrate Fathers Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders, Why Do Single Mother Behave So Rude? (pics attached) by DenreleDave(m): 10:52pm On Feb 09, 2020
We met 2 weeks ago via michat n later got to no dt she is a single mother .... we get along and me ma sef dey use my brain sha... within 2wks dt we met, spent close to 6k oo..including trying to help with her daughter school fee... i really pity dt small girl dt doest av a responsible father... So she came to my place on friday sha and we still agreed to meet tmao i.e Monday ... Yesterday , she asked for card n i told her later ... but i notice say babe go dey use baby, heart for me , i dey laff for mind ooo even though i get good intention for her... i was robbed on tuesday by some armed robbers ooo.. Normally i recharge her from my bank account n i avnt nt retrieve my number back... The money wey me, i wan buy phone but slot no get am and spectrum wey get am talk say 37500 compared to slot 34500... so for my mind, i said i rather wait for slot to av it and send dt 3k to her just to help her daughter school fee oo but i no tell am.. i kept it in mind to surprise her atleast.. But today, she was just insulting me anyhow cox of the card she asked oo... I noticed dt she dey call me baby, heart weneva she wan ask things but me dey look am say see this wan oooo.

See as she dey misbehave n dis is her 2nd time ooo of insulting me for no reason .. aswear notin like two side of the story, she get temper

for those wondering why I didn't send it, I did it intentionally and I wud DT over and over again.. which lady in her common sense will get angry over ordinary card.. am not even her boifrnd for God sake. are we madt here ni?

see one lady even I shud av sent it, like I print recharge now abi.
see people talking as if I shud just do her bidding even when what u was planning to give her was 20 times more than 200 naira recharge card.. just imagine

babe wet even vex coz I asked abt her baby daddy, see insults she rained on me for asking abt her baby daddy..

what is she hiding DT turn my question to anger and it most familiar to most single mothers
. Most single mothers too dey hide information abt their baby daddy

cc: aro1 luminouz sainthillary seanwilliam seangy4konji papanwa dayleke offpoint stupidity

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Why Do Single Mother Behave So Rude? (pics attached) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 09, 2020
You again.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, Why Do Single Mother Behave So Rude? (pics attached) by bukatyne(f): 11:00pm On Feb 09, 2020
DenreleDave:
We met 2 weeks ago via michat n later got to no dt she is a single mother .... we get along and me ma sef dey use my brain sha... within 2wks dt we met, spent close to 6k oo..including trying to help with her daughter school fee... i really pity dt small girl dt doest av a responsible father... So she came to my place on friday sha and we still agreed to meet tmao i.e Monday ... Yesterday , she asked for card n i told her later ... but i notice say babe go dey use baby, heart for me , i dey laff for mind ooo even though i get good intention for her... i was robbed on tuesday by some armed robbers ooo.. Normally i recharge her from my bank account n i avnt nt retrieve my number back... The money wey me, i wan buy phone but slot no get am and spectrum wey get am talk say 37500 compared to slot 34500... so for my mind, i said i rather wait for slot to av it and send dt 3k to her just to help her daughter school fee oo but i no tell am.. i kept it in mind to surprise her atleast.. But today, she was just insulting me anyhow cox of the card she asked oo... I noticed dt she dey call me baby, heart weneva she wan ask things but me dey look am say see this wan oooo

Are you a lesbian? You have f in front of your moniker.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Why Do Single Mother Behave So Rude? (pics attached) by DenreleDave(m): 11:03pm On Feb 09, 2020
shocked[url][/url]Pics loading

donstan18 my fellow female grin logobelt dandeeboss iyatola martinez39s omar09

Re: Nairalanders, Why Do Single Mother Behave So Rude? (pics attached) by Wantedola(m): 11:06pm On Feb 09, 2020
You can do a live interview on that or try raising a child alone. You'll understand

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Why Do Single Mother Behave So Rude? (pics attached) by DenreleDave(m): 11:34pm On Feb 09, 2020
Wantedola:
You can do a live interview on that or try raising a child alone. You'll understand

What is this suppose to mean

Re: Nairalanders, Why Do Single Mother Behave So Rude? (pics attached) by AstroG: 11:35pm On Feb 09, 2020
Oboy,comot hand from Single mothers matter. Na only God fit judge their matter.

TUFIAKWA!!!!...Ah rather become impotent than to marry a single mother

Chukwu Aju sad,how can I enter into a marriage with handicap 1

5 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, Why Do Single Mother Behave So Rude? (pics attached) by DenreleDave(m): 11:39pm On Feb 09, 2020
Shibaraba:
You again.

Re: Nairalanders, Why Do Single Mother Behave So Rude? (pics attached) by Offpoint: 12:47am On Feb 10, 2020
This my working hours 12am down to 5am.... will contribute by dawn...

Modify

Denreledave what was your intentions her initially before the Airtel card Saga? This will determine what kind of advice I'll give.

From the screenshot so far, is she a Lagos base?
Cause only a Lagos base single mother or a female Marlian Would behave that way.

Don't ever start any relationship with spending, let relationship last a year at least before you spend your first thousand naira.

11 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, Why Do Single Mother Behave So Rude? (pics attached) by LOGOBELT: 12:58am On Feb 10, 2020
DenreleDave:
shocked[url][/url]Pics loading

donstan18 my fellow female grin logobelt dandeeboss iyatola martinez39s

grin women and Money

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders, Why Do Single Mother Behave So Rude? (pics attached) by kushercain: 1:09am On Feb 10, 2020
Op you dey think like mumu

You seriously need to go get sense

8 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, Why Do Single Mother Behave So Rude? (pics attached) by samtol4(m): 1:44am On Feb 10, 2020
Face your life let her be

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders, Why Do Single Mother Behave So Rude? (pics attached) by TeleboiZ005(m): 2:30am On Feb 10, 2020
Some of us no sabi write pidgin...to chew am wella for mouth no means say we fit write am.
I reserve my case.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Why Do Single Mother Behave So Rude? (pics attached) by frozen70(f): 2:56am On Feb 10, 2020
DenreleDave:
We met 2 weeks ago via michat n later got to no dt she is a single mother .... we get along and me ma sef dey use my brain sha... within 2wks dt we met, spent close to 6k oo..including trying to help with her daughter school fee... i really pity dt small girl dt doest av a responsible father... So she came to my place on friday sha and we still agreed to meet tmao i.e Monday ... Yesterday , she asked for card n i told her later ... but i notice say babe go dey use baby, heart for me , i dey laff for mind ooo even though i get good intention for her... i was robbed on tuesday by some armed robbers ooo.. Normally i recharge her from my bank account n i avnt nt retrieve my number back... The money wey me, i wan buy phone but slot no get am and spectrum wey get am talk say 37500 compared to slot 34500... so for my mind, i said i rather wait for slot to av it and send dt 3k to her just to help her daughter school fee oo but i no tell am.. i kept it in mind to surprise her atleast.. But today, she was just insulting me anyhow cox of the card she asked oo... I noticed dt she dey call me baby, heart weneva she wan ask things but me dey look am say see this wan oooo.

See as she dey misbehave n dis is her 2nd time ooo of insulting me for no reason .. aswear notin like two side of the story, she get temper

cc: aro1 luminouz sainthillary seanwilliam seangy4konji papanwa dayleke offpoint stupidity

If you can't manage her just leave her
She is yet to understand the reality of life

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, Why Do Single Mother Behave So Rude? (pics attached) by DenreleDave(m): 3:43am On Feb 10, 2020
kushercain:
Op you dey think like mumu

You seriously need to go get sense

Can u sell.me part of.ur stewpeed sense
Re: Nairalanders, Why Do Single Mother Behave So Rude? (pics attached) by DenreleDave(m): 3:45am On Feb 10, 2020
frozen70:

If you can't manage her just leave her
She is yet to understand the reality of life

Odikwa, manage who... God forbid .... i go leave her ooo, i can nt let one frustrated girl ruin mi ooo... too much from her in less dan 2 weeks

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Why Do Single Mother Behave So Rude? (pics attached) by DenreleDave(m): 3:45am On Feb 10, 2020
TeleboiZ005:
Some of us no sabi write pidgin...to chew am wella for mouth no means say we fit write am.
I reserve my case.

U don miss road walai
Re: Nairalanders, Why Do Single Mother Behave So Rude? (pics attached) by DenreleDave(m): 3:48am On Feb 10, 2020
LOGOBELT:

grin women and Money

Imagine , i planned giving her d fard when she comes ooo.. and help her sha... but her attitude in les than two weeks is out of dis world... d first time she tried dt, i tell am say i wan help her with some cash, naso she dey apologise.. im sure if i tell her nw, she go apologize

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, Why Do Single Mother Behave So Rude? (pics attached) by olalat(m): 5:43am On Feb 10, 2020
You are dating olosho who sees you as a customer instead of boyfriend. If you give her 1m today, she insult you join tomorrow.
You are just another client not a boyfriend you think you are.

8 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, Why Do Single Mother Behave So Rude? (pics attached) by seanwilliam(m): 5:46am On Feb 10, 2020
DenreleDave:

please can you share this?
Re: Nairalanders, Why Do Single Mother Behave So Rude? (pics attached) by seanwilliam(m): 5:52am On Feb 10, 2020
AstroG:
Oboy,comot hand from Single mothers matter. Na only God fit judge their matter.

TUFIAKWA!!!!...Ah rather become impotent than to marry a single mother

Chukwu Aju sad,how can I enter into a marriage with handicap
alaye becareful of wetin you go dey talk

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, Why Do Single Mother Behave So Rude? (pics attached) by seanwilliam(m): 6:04am On Feb 10, 2020
DenreleDave:

think of wetin comot her from her husband house first, e fit be that same attitude... cos no sensible man would tolerate manipulative attitude.. single mum wey meself go chop this morning, he don turn to Mario, na God say make I no carry am go house.. all she talks about na na to dey come my house every weekend. That she really loves me( infatuation).. I just dey play along till I discharge her.. kon dey follow me do romeo and juliet for road.., hmmmmm she sabi fhuck dou and she no dey shame for sex..
Make single dad go for single mum jare... talk of myself, abeg I no fit
Re: Nairalanders, Why Do Single Mother Behave So Rude? (pics attached) by TeleboiZ005(m): 6:05am On Feb 10, 2020
DenreleDave:

U don miss road walai
thank u
Re: Nairalanders, Why Do Single Mother Behave So Rude? (pics attached) by SenecaTheYonger: 6:10am On Feb 10, 2020
Only girls whose fiance died while she was pregnant have the right to date other men and are the true single mum.

If your baby daddy is still alive while you're carrying his child, it means you're not a good person that's why he left.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders, Why Do Single Mother Behave So Rude? (pics attached) by Nobody: 6:43am On Feb 10, 2020
single mom should go for old men or single Dad.
Dem no dea start match from second leg

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Why Do Single Mother Behave So Rude? (pics attached) by DenreleDave(m): 7:04am On Feb 10, 2020
seanwilliam:
think of wetin comot her from her husband house first, e fit be that same attitude... cos no sensible man would tolerate manipulative attitude.. single mum wey meself go chop this morning, he don turn to Mario, na God say make I no carry am go house.. all she talks about na na to dey come my house every weekend. That she really loves me( infatuation).. I just dey play along till I discharge her.. kon dey follow me do romeo and juliet for road.., hmmmmm she sabi fhuck dou and she no dey shame for sex..

this one baby daddy no even accept d baby at all. she got pregnant at a very early early early age ooo

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, Why Do Single Mother Behave So Rude? (pics attached) by DenreleDave(m): 7:06am On Feb 10, 2020
olalat:
You are dating olosho who sees you as a customer instead of boyfriend. If you give her 1m today, she insult you join tomorrow.
You are just another client not a boyfriend you think you are.

sir, I no fit b dis one boyfriend sir...na she wan dey use baby heart gbana ma head but I no fo. anything I did for her was for her daughter . she no fit use mi
Re: Nairalanders, Why Do Single Mother Behave So Rude? (pics attached) by DenreleDave(m): 7:08am On Feb 10, 2020
seanwilliam:
please can you share this?

check my topics. I was robbed by 3 armed men on bike and they collected my phone
Re: Nairalanders, Why Do Single Mother Behave So Rude? (pics attached) by DenreleDave(m): 7:11am On Feb 10, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:
Only girls whose fiance died while she was pregnant have the right to date other men and are the true single mum.

If your baby daddy is still alive while you're carrying his child, it means you're not a good person that's why he left.

hmm. this one get belle at a very early young age for a irresponsible guy oo and DT one push am away instantly.. but her attitude sucks too much
Re: Nairalanders, Why Do Single Mother Behave So Rude? (pics attached) by DenreleDave(m): 7:12am On Feb 10, 2020
Lostz:
single mom should go for old men or single Dad.
Dem no dea start match from second leg

I can marry a responsible one if I see but most of them are not of good attitude at all. frustrated and desperate

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Why Do Single Mother Behave So Rude? (pics attached) by luminouz(m): 7:25am On Feb 10, 2020
seanwilliam:

Most single mums are like that. Bitter,manipulative and coupled with this insane economic hardship, very very materialistic. They will fuq ur brains out but make no mistake, most are trying to find a provider for their babies.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, Why Do Single Mother Behave So Rude? (pics attached) by LOGOBELT: 7:58am On Feb 10, 2020
DenreleDave:

Imagine , i planned giving her d fard when she comes ooo.. and help her sha... but her attitude in les than two weeks is out of dis world... d first time she tried dt, i tell am say i wan help her with some cash, naso she dey apologise.. im sure if i tell her nw, she go apologize

grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guy's Please Answer! Has Your Wife/partner Ever Cheated? & How Did You React / Lady Lectures Guys On How To Properly Squeeze Breast (watch Video) / A Lady Forming Saint For Me Is Now Pregnant For a tout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.