Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,808 members, 7,802,586 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

Nigerian Father Disgraces Pastor For Trying To Sleep With His Daughter (Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Father Disgraces Pastor For Trying To Sleep With His Daughter (Video) (1100 Views)

TB Joshua Showed That Ajoke Was Adopted, Not His Biological Daughter (Video) / Father Mbaka Catches His Impostor, Disgraces Him In His Church (Video, Photos) / Anambra Election: Anglican Priests Campaign For PDP, Ekwueme's Daughter (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Father Disgraces Pastor For Trying To Sleep With His Daughter (Video) by ebukajay184: 11:14pm On Feb 09, 2020
IgbereTV reports that a scene was created at First Christ Apostolic Church New York City USA when an aggrieved Nigerian father stormed the building to disgrace a Pastor he accused of trying to sleep with his daughter.

In the video, the Pastor was spotted walking frantically, while the man was shouting at the pastor.

While some church members tried to settle the matter to prevent a fight, the Nigerian man also accused the Pastor of allegedly sleeping with his wife. He was heard saying;

“You f*cked my wife you still wanna f*ck my daughter”

See video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqi1BRMwqDQ

http://igberetvnews.com/1337760/nigerian-father-disgraces-pastor-allegedly-trying-sleep-daughter-video/

Re: Nigerian Father Disgraces Pastor For Trying To Sleep With His Daughter (Video) by ebukajay184: 11:15pm On Feb 09, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Father Disgraces Pastor For Trying To Sleep With His Daughter (Video) by Aammee77: 11:17pm On Feb 09, 2020
grin
Re: Nigerian Father Disgraces Pastor For Trying To Sleep With His Daughter (Video) by KingSatan: 11:18pm On Feb 09, 2020
wink cheesy wink

What pastors have done to most Christan marriages, only Nature can tell.

What do you expect when women exalt and reverence their pastor more than their husbands.

Go to any religious gathering, you will discover that 90% of their members are women.

Most men who go bragging about their wives faithfulness have not seen their pastors in action. Those con men have defiled your marriage long time ago. Most especially these young thieves parading as prophets.

They sleep with mother, daughter and relatives.

If women open their mouths and tell you what pastors have done to them, your ears will tingle. If not for societal limitations, most pastors would be serving jail terms.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Father Disgraces Pastor For Trying To Sleep With His Daughter (Video) by juman(m): 11:29pm On Feb 09, 2020
Slept with wife and trying to sleep with the daughter.

Pentecostal pastors are largely like that.
Re: Nigerian Father Disgraces Pastor For Trying To Sleep With His Daughter (Video) by KingSatan: 11:45pm On Feb 09, 2020
juman:
Slept with wife and trying to sleep with the daughter.

Pentecostal pastors are largely like that.

You know them too well.

Do a research on Ernest Agortey of PH. That man had a prayer session Called "Sperm deliverance".

And women paid for hotel rooms so he can deliver them with his holy sperm.

I wonder why they loose their minds when they attend church.

The con man ran away from PH leaving the church for his younger brother. He ran to Benin and then Texas where he is based.

Or is it Prophet David Prayer of PH who later ran to South Africa, Love Judah of Owerri who ran away to the USA or Imoh Joshua of Owerri?

These are con men who find pleasure defiling young and married women.

They have this funny names like;

* praise Sunday

*Blessing Power

* Love Judah

* Eagle Prayer

* Sign Fireman

* Thunder Prayerman

* Destroyer Moses

* Good name Bullet etc

I think those names are old.fashioned now. They no longer change their birth names. They just add an alias like;

* Killer 1

* Seer 1

* Eagle 1

* OnyeNtope 1

* Father Father 1

* Major 1

* Eagle Prophet

* Fire 1

* Destroyer 1

* Forensic Mafia

* Onyokometer 1

* Godfather 1

If you are a counselor, psychologist or medical doctor you will attest to the fact that what i am saying is true.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Father Disgraces Pastor For Trying To Sleep With His Daughter (Video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:48pm On Feb 09, 2020
grin grin grin

All these Pentecostal pastors are something else. I have personally seen these things happen. Should I blame Konji now or the pastor who couldn't control the rod under his legs .
Re: Nigerian Father Disgraces Pastor For Trying To Sleep With His Daughter (Video) by chiemmanuel(m): 12:03am On Feb 10, 2020
The power of religion,
That's why an average Nigerian woman fear and respect her pastor more than her husband

Re: Nigerian Father Disgraces Pastor For Trying To Sleep With His Daughter (Video) by MetaPhysical: 3:46am On Feb 10, 2020
The man on audio is accusing the pastor of sending his daughter explicit message and soliciting sex from her. He said the message he sent the daughter is still in the phone.

This pastor is very lucky that the father is warning him to back off. If the man had reported this case to authorities, with evidence on the phone and the daughter as witness, investigators would dig in and start to probe if there are more victims...which Im sure they would uncover. In this case we dont know if the daughter is over 18 or under age. If underage victims are discovered, that would be the end of that pastor. Depending on the scale of sexual abuse and the state this happened in, the church could loose its tax exempt status and also sued.

The father has done a great help to that pastor by choosing to face him personally and not take the issue to authorities. Pastor ought to thank him instead of arguing with him...and i think I even heard him say he can take the man's wife if he wants....thats cruel and criminal for a pastor to threaten a member like that.

He also by his behavior opened the wife to vulnerability. If the husband has evidence of pastor's infidelity with his wife, there is risk of divorce.

So in all, a pastor thats supposed to help members with problems in their matrimony is here giving threat to break a home and cause disunity in the family.

May God destroy this pastor's mission and ruin his means. Amen!
Re: Nigerian Father Disgraces Pastor For Trying To Sleep With His Daughter (Video) by mu2sa2: 5:23am On Feb 10, 2020
Chai! See how yoruba have carried their inherited dumbness all the way to oyibo land.
Should the accuser have said such stup.id things in public, in fact, literally on the street "You fvcked my wife and wanna fvck my daughter?" - see how oduduwa's descendants have degenerated. Only a brainless fellow will open his mouth in public to utter these gutter words, thereby disgracing himself, his wife and daughter. Some things are better handled discreetly, no matter how hurt one is.
But, come to think of it, when you're dealing with a typical naija pastor, is it not stupi.d to be off guard and only come to your senses after the crook has swindled you of your cash and messed around with your wife and daughter?
Re: Nigerian Father Disgraces Pastor For Trying To Sleep With His Daughter (Video) by cassidy1996(m): 7:42am On Feb 10, 2020
na yoruba dem speak.... yoruba language sweet
Re: Nigerian Father Disgraces Pastor For Trying To Sleep With His Daughter (Video) by KingSatan: 9:53am On Feb 10, 2020

(1) (Reply)

This "Prophet" Warned But Did We Listen? / I Want To Experience Death And Go Away Forever / Can A Change Of Name Create A Change Of Destiny?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.