Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,863 members, 7,802,770 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. (82648 Views)

20 Kinds Of Girls To Use Condoms On If You Value Your Safety / Stop Dating This Kind Of Girls If You Wanna Go Far In Life / By The Time A Yoruba Man Is Done With You, You'll Question Your Sanity - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by kollinzgee(m): 11:31pm On Feb 09, 2020
Some guys are the cause of their problems with women. Their inability to read signs and maybe inexperience is the main reason for their heart breaks and tears. If you truly wanna have peace of mind with women it's better you use your head than your heart. Don't worry from below I have given clues about the type of girls you should avoid falling in love with.

1)Girls between 18---23

Though maturity has nothing do with age but most girls in this age range do not understand love yet they are still exploring they do not know the difference between love, infatuation and obsession it will fade away with time though. Most girls within this age range will like a guy at first sight but will loose interest within weeks or days into relationships. If you get into a relationship with this kind of girls it's better you focus your mind on sex and prepare for the worst women are naturally confused but they are more confused at this stage of their life they usually prefer bad boys and womanizer. A matured guy who wants to build a relationship with such girls is building on sand.

2) Fast paced sex girls

Imagine you as a guy you met a lady on Monday and slept with her on Wednesday. The kpa kpa kpa. You may be telling yourself you game is tight bro sharrap you just met a community borehole. Some mumu guys will feel happy they have found love at first sight, am not saying all girls because life can be strange but please do a reality check bro 90% of the time another guy might find it easy as you. Sometimes these type of girls might no be ready for a serious relationship and might end it soon. Don't quickly catch feelings just enjoy the moment wink

(3)flirtatious and materialistic girls.

A girl that loves fineboys a lot, a girl that likes flashy things like iPhone, cars and cannot resist guys that possesses these things this kind of girls is a no no for you. This is the kind of girl that will Bleep your friend, avoid them .

Your mental health is my concern love wisely wink

368 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by dawnomike(m): 12:11am On Feb 10, 2020
Simply date your spec and leave the rest to find their specs...

212 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by Nobody: 4:43am On Feb 10, 2020
Stereotypes. You know nothing, obviously. I can coach you for free, though. cool

69 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by Nobody: 4:46am On Feb 10, 2020
kollinzgee:
some guys are the cause of their problems with women.their inability to read signs and maybe inexperience is the main reason for their heart breaks and tears.If you truly wanna have peace of mind with women it's better you use your head than your heart dont worry from below I have given clues about the type of girls you should avoid fall in love with.

1)Girls between 18---23
though maturity has nothing do with age but most girls in this age range do not understand love yet they are still exploring they do not know the difference between love , infatuation and obsession it will fade away with time though .most girls within this age range will like a guy at first sight but will loose interest within weeks or days into relationships.if you get into a relationship with this kind of girls it's better you focus your mind on sex and prepare for the worst women are naturally confused but they are more confused at this stage of their life they usually prefer bad boys and womanizers.A matured guy who wants to build a relationship with such girls is building on sand.

2) Fast paced sex girls
Imagine you as a guy you met a lady on Monday and slept with her on wednesday grin kpa kpa kpa.you may be telling yourself you game is tight bro sharrap you just met a community borehole.some mumu guys will feel happy they have found love at first sight am not saying all girls because life can be strange but please do a reality check bro 90% of the time another guy might find it easy as you.sometimes these type of girls might no be ready for a serious relationship and might end it soon don t quickly catch feelings just enjoy the moment wink

A girl that loves fineboys a lot, of a girl that likes flashy things like iPhone, cars and cannot resist guys that possesses these things this kind of girls is a no no for you. this is the kind of girl that will fvck your friend avoid them .

your mental health is my concern love wisely wink

Your number one is simply stereotype.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by ATTemi: 5:32am On Feb 10, 2020
All aboki 2 im kettle.

Goodmorning
dawnomike:
Simply date your spec and leave the rest to find their specs...

5 Likes

Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by Roon9(m): 6:28am On Feb 10, 2020
You saint it all bro

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by Georgekyrian(m): 7:48am On Feb 10, 2020
No 2 is Stereotype too
I know guys that never keep there hard to get girls, I'm one too. If we found ourselves today and we fall in love today, sex me today and you win my soul forever. especially if I personally love you and found affection with you and the same too, but I don't keep slayers and Olosho as girlfriends.
But believe me, some reserved girl can find you today and fall helplessly in love with you

207 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by maximusprime2000: 8:23am On Feb 10, 2020
Nunber 1 is spot on

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by Deandean: 8:28am On Feb 10, 2020
justnock:

Your number one is simply stereotype.
Lolll...its not stereotype bros....i knw u wanna telus u knw gals this age who re balanced,true,i knw a few too. But thz re d exemptions not d rule...women re very emotionally unstable and thr worst yrs is thr exploratory yrs of 16-23
Ps. ..u can date them but dont expect too much n dnt invest too much

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by boss1310(m): 8:28am On Feb 10, 2020
That a girl slept with you on the first date doesn't make her a hoe remember the sex was consensual so what does that make you,also there are guys she won't allow to touch her even on the 100th date
I keep saying that maturity of a woman in a relationship has nothing to do with age most times but the maturity of the guy she is dating,many girls are who they are today relationship wise because of the type of men they 've dated
There are girls who are after money and nothing more so if you want to marry or be in a true love relationship look in the mirror first by being humble,don't boast about your wealth or whatever you 've achieved,be honest about your true status and never try to force yourself on any girl that rejected you based on the aforementioned qualities
There is one quality that I think is one of the most important in a relationship and that is the spirit of REMORSE, if you are in relationship with any woman who find it too hard to apologize when she wrongs you my brother run as far as your heels can carry you cos thats one of the worst things to avoid in marriage
One other thing is to marry your"Sexmate"Sexmate is a partner who compliments you sexually not one who won't be satisfied with your abilities no matter how much you tried

163 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by BigJoe19: 9:25am On Feb 10, 2020
Don't fall in love with any girl, they are all the same.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 10, 2020
Georgekyrian:
No 2 is Stereotype too
I know guys that never keep there hard to get girls, I'm one too. If we found ourselves today and we fall in love today, sex me today and you win my soul forever. especially if I personally love you and found affection with you and the same too, but I don't keep slayers and Olosho as girlfriends.
But believe me, some reserved girl can find you today and fall helplessly in love with you

The faster I fuckck a girl, the more likely I am staying with her.

67 Likes

Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by midehi2(f): 11:21am On Feb 10, 2020
shocked

1 Like

Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by Flier: 11:22am On Feb 10, 2020
maximusprime2000:
Number 1 is spot on
They are worst than prostitute

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by eBUILD: 11:22am On Feb 10, 2020
wink
Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by Jh0wsef(m): 11:22am On Feb 10, 2020
ok
Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by Juell(m): 11:22am On Feb 10, 2020
Hmmmm.... U shouldn't generalize O! There are people that met and had sex same and are happily married today. Also some ladies married when they were under 20 and are enjoying their marriage today.

20 Likes

Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by planetx13: 11:22am On Feb 10, 2020
Lastly, don't fall in love with a Nigerian girl.........

Ciao

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by AfonjaBoston: 11:23am On Feb 10, 2020
Om
Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by Umartins1(m): 11:23am On Feb 10, 2020
scaramucci:

The faster I fuckck a girl, the more likely I am staying with her.

You legit, bro. Tho, not in all circumstances. Some are only good for those times you need to release tension.

8 Likes

Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:23am On Feb 10, 2020
How come.you didn't mention feminists?

Meanwhile I disagree with number 1

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by easyfem(m): 11:23am On Feb 10, 2020
dont get it twisted , love is not a beautiful thing ....

have been there

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by Larryfest(m): 11:24am On Feb 10, 2020
You better don't date at all because most naija babes get all this attributes...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by blackboy(m): 11:24am On Feb 10, 2020
You are wrong on point 1. 100% wrong.
Go back to the lab

6 Likes

Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by smarttz(m): 11:26am On Feb 10, 2020
Girls that always make noise in there what's app status.

72 Likes

Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by money121(m): 11:27am On Feb 10, 2020
Ok
Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by simplepee(f): 11:27am On Feb 10, 2020
undecided Most senseless post.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by Ustec: 11:27am On Feb 10, 2020
kollinzgee:
Some guys are the cause of their problems with women. Their inability to read signs and maybe inexperience is the main reason for their heart breaks and tears. If you truly wanna have peace of mind with women it's better you use your head than your heart. Don't worry from below I have given clues about the type of girls you should avoid falling in love with.

1)Girls between 18---23

Though maturity has nothing do with age but most girls in this age range do not understand love yet they are still exploring they do not know the difference between love, infatuation and obsession it will fade away with time though. Most girls within this age range will like a guy at first sight but will loose interest within weeks or days into relationships. If you get into a relationship with this kind of girls it's better you focus your mind on sex and prepare for the worst women are naturally confused but they are more confused at this stage of their life they usually prefer bad boys and womanizer. A matured guy who wants to build a relationship with such girls is building on sand.

2) Fast paced sex girls

Imagine you as a guy you met a lady on Monday and slept with her on Wednesday. The kpa kpa kpa. You may be telling yourself you game is tight bro sharrap you just met a community borehole. Some mumu guys will feel happy they have found love at first sight, am not saying all girls because life can be strange but please do a reality check bro 90% of the time another guy might find it easy as you. Sometimes these type of girls might no be ready for a serious relationship and might end it soon. Don't quickly catch feelings just enjoy the moment wink

A girl that loves fineboys a lot, a girl that likes flashy things like iPhone, cars and cannot resist guys that possesses these things this kind of girls is a no no for you. This is the kind of girl that will Bleep your friend, avoid them .

Your mental health is my concern love wisely wink

Building on sand indeed,

All this small boys wey mr miseducation just open their eyes no wan allow us rest.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by proclinician: 11:27am On Feb 10, 2020
Number 1 is as truth as gospel. If u meddle with a girl in her whoring stage u are wasting ur time. Allow her to reach to 27 and watch her become a tool of ur satisfaction.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by CanadaOrBust: 11:28am On Feb 10, 2020
kollinzgee:

1)Girls between 18---23

2) Fast paced sex girls

Your write-up indicates u r quite inexperienced yourself.

1) Over-generalization.
2) Another over-generalization. Same girl may be easy for one guy and hard-to-get for another
3) Every girl is flirtatious and materialistic if they see what/who they want or crave

8 Likes

Re: Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. by Godpikin4real(f): 11:29am On Feb 10, 2020
Uve talked about girls. What about guyz not to fall in love with cos I'm about loosing my sanity oo.

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Video Of The Couple Having Sex At OAU Gate / She Is Pregnant With Twins But I Honestly Don't Want To Marry Her. / Ukrainian Refugee ‘snatches’ Husband From British Lady Who Housed Her (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.