Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

Kano Hisbah Buries Igbo Christian, Basil Chukwumeze Obiefule Ejesi - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kano Hisbah Buries Igbo Christian, Basil Chukwumeze Obiefule Ejesi (55395 Views)

NDLEA Arraigns Basil Okafor, Brother For Possession Of 2.1kg Heroin / Woman In Hotel With Kano Hisbah Official, Sani Rimo Is His Daughter / Pastor Basil Princewill Jailed For Raping, Impregnating, 14-Year-Old Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Hisbah Buries Igbo Christian, Basil Chukwumeze Obiefule Ejesi by einsteine(m): 10:49am On Feb 10, 2020
Lovelyn451:
These Muslim guys don't know what they're dealing with, most members of Igbo people association, kano branch are members of peoples club of Nigeria, the religion they profess during the day (islam and catholic) is just a cover up, theyre occultic!! the club takes care of their burial and its done in secret

Since when did People's Club of Nigeria become occultic? Too much Nollywood

1 Like

Re: Kano Hisbah Buries Igbo Christian, Basil Chukwumeze Obiefule Ejesi by Ykc2(m): 10:51am On Feb 10, 2020
Patrioticman007:

Your mumu never do ?. The deceased died a Muslim as against a kafir, why should he be buried a kafir. His last will & testament most be obeyed by the courts whether Shari'a or High court.
where was Osama bin laden and Al Bagdadi buried as a Muslim? Any igbo person living or dead that will bring problem Islam to igbo land will be buried alive,before one think of bringing Islam to igbo land the person should look at all the core Muslim northern state in nigeria and look at all the Muslim countries around the world before one think of becoming an igbo Muslim,

8 Likes

Re: Kano Hisbah Buries Igbo Christian, Basil Chukwumeze Obiefule Ejesi by joyandfaith: 10:51am On Feb 10, 2020
BluntBoy:

Islam is currently the fastest growing religion in the world, even in the United Kingdom.

So, it shouldn't really surprise you if Igbos are embracing Islam. People are embracing Islam all over the world.

However, I think more people should rather become irreligious. Religion is a serious malaise.

growth in islam is due to high birth rate and practice of polygamy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Hisbah Buries Igbo Christian, Basil Chukwumeze Obiefule Ejesi by Ykc2(m): 10:53am On Feb 10, 2020
fk002:
At least he was buried with dignity unlike in the SE if a Northerner dies there, his kinsmen have to buy space to bury him at a ridiculous amount of money or he will never be buried.

SE is a very hostile community
oga in south east every one is buried his compound or you buy land to burie just like in western world

6 Likes

Re: Kano Hisbah Buries Igbo Christian, Basil Chukwumeze Obiefule Ejesi by ogbuefi677(m): 10:53am On Feb 10, 2020
maynation:

I'm a Christian like you dear but that's the truth. If you've ever stayed in the North you know what I'm saying.
I've lived in the north these past 8yrs too.
Of course, there will always be converts both ways, but you can't compare d number of Christians converting to Islam to those going the other way.
It is always news when you see a Christian convert to Islam but it's not news that a muslim converted to Christianity.Its an everyday occurrence.

5 Likes

Re: Kano Hisbah Buries Igbo Christian, Basil Chukwumeze Obiefule Ejesi by Armaggedon: 10:54am On Feb 10, 2020
Rekhina:
Ala na asa GI afo okwaya
WTF are you typing?
Re: Kano Hisbah Buries Igbo Christian, Basil Chukwumeze Obiefule Ejesi by ogbuefi677(m): 10:58am On Feb 10, 2020
BluntBoy:

Islam is currently the fastest growing religion in the world, even in the United Kingdom.

So, it shouldn't really surprise you if Igbos are embracing Islam. People are embracing Islam all over the world.

However, I think more people should rather become irreligious. Religion is a serious malaise.
Islam is fast growing due to polygamy, illiteracy and its brother unrestrained childbirth(Northern Nigeria comes to mind) and the threat of death for apostasy(leaving Islam)
If we're to strictly discuss conversion b/w d 2 religions,there are more muslims converting to Christianity than Christians converting to Islam.
The statistics is out there.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Hisbah Buries Igbo Christian, Basil Chukwumeze Obiefule Ejesi by Bahddo(m): 11:05am On Feb 10, 2020
Islam is the probably the worst thing to happen to Nigeria. Out of it stems boko haram, murderous herdsmen and now stuff like this. Scum of the earth.

5 Likes

Re: Kano Hisbah Buries Igbo Christian, Basil Chukwumeze Obiefule Ejesi by ZZ22: 11:07am On Feb 10, 2020
temptnow:

If Hisban or whatever they call themselves crosses that Onitsha overhead bridge they will all die painfully
straight up!! if they get morale let them come to Onitsha Ado to exhume the corpse. Ndi ara even at death they still drag Igbo corpse

5 Likes

Re: Kano Hisbah Buries Igbo Christian, Basil Chukwumeze Obiefule Ejesi by Asquare84(m): 11:08am On Feb 10, 2020
majamajic:

Did u read the story at all ?

read this you will understand that the late obinwa has been buried in his home town
A source from the late Obinwa’s community in the state told Sunday Sun that towards the later part of his life, he moved out of Kundila Estate to a predominantly Christian residential quarters on Ijebu Road in Sabon Garri Area. It was gathered that he was sick for some years and eventually gave up recently.

When he died, the source said, his corpse was taken to the Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital, Kano, from where he was quietly conveyed to his hometown a few days before the court order from the Sharia Court reached the hospital.
Re: Kano Hisbah Buries Igbo Christian, Basil Chukwumeze Obiefule Ejesi by Asquare84(m): 11:09am On Feb 10, 2020
Suremikky:

Hmmm... read before comment you say no now see what you are writing

read the later part of the story

A source from the late Obinwa’s community in the state told Sunday Sun that towards the later part of his life, he moved out of Kundila Estate to a predominantly Christian residential quarters on Ijebu Road in Sabon Garri Area. It was gathered that he was sick for some years and eventually gave up recently.

When he died, the source said, his corpse was taken to the Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital, Kano, from where he was quietly conveyed to his hometown a few days before the court order from the Sharia Court reached the hospital.

1 Like

Re: Kano Hisbah Buries Igbo Christian, Basil Chukwumeze Obiefule Ejesi by PlayerMeji: 11:10am On Feb 10, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Kano Hisbah Buries Igbo Christian, Basil Chukwumeze Obiefule Ejesi by Dreambeat: 11:12am On Feb 10, 2020
It is sacrilege to bury an Igbo man outside his hometown. This is the tradition, religion has no power over this tradition

1 Like

Re: Kano Hisbah Buries Igbo Christian, Basil Chukwumeze Obiefule Ejesi by ZZ22: 11:13am On Feb 10, 2020
Lukuluku69:

He lived among them, what stops him from sleeping among them?

On the other hand, he can be exhumed and re-buried.

The cost should be on those that made the mistake.
if your brain dey leak come to Onitsha with your hisbar and exhume him. Is not madness trying to bury someone against the wish of his family

4 Likes

Re: Kano Hisbah Buries Igbo Christian, Basil Chukwumeze Obiefule Ejesi by OMONOBAOSAS: 11:24am On Feb 10, 2020
if hisbah cannot get a sharia court order to exhume the body at onitsha..it goes to show that fanaticism overshadows the jurisdiction of the court(sharia)..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano Hisbah Buries Igbo Christian, Basil Chukwumeze Obiefule Ejesi by BluntBoy(m): 11:30am On Feb 10, 2020
joyandfaith:

growth in islam is due to high birth rate and practice of polygamy

Demography plays a big role in religious growth, whether Islam or Christianity.

But Islam's conversion rate has a net gain unlike Christianity where more people are leaving the religion than the number coming in.

Pew Research estimates that 40 million people are expected to convert to Christianity between 2010-2050, and 106 million people are expected to leave Christianity during that period (resulting in a net loss of 66 million). [3] This is in contrast to most other religions, including Islam and Hinduism, where the number converting in is roughly similar to the number converting out.
http://www.pewforum.org/2015/04/02/religious-projections-2010-2050/
Re: Kano Hisbah Buries Igbo Christian, Basil Chukwumeze Obiefule Ejesi by Firebomber: 11:30am On Feb 10, 2020
BluntBoy:

Smile I guess you people are so braindead not to know that the condition for your fastest growing religion is not because of conversion but because you give birth like rat. Seriously you people are growing in UK thanks to the immigration policy, just wait for the new UK after they left EU, you will cry just like the way you hate Trump for destroying your plans.

And mind you did you read the news? The man converted to Islam in 1990c so I don't know why you guys are giving yourself hope. Lol, well it's good to have hope sha

5 Likes

Re: Kano Hisbah Buries Igbo Christian, Basil Chukwumeze Obiefule Ejesi by AgentNairaland(f): 11:32am On Feb 10, 2020
But When Is Sense Gonna Locate allah's Slaves?? MUMUhammad The Late Prophet Of Islam Can't Read Or Write But Does That Mean His Followers Should Be Moribund Too?? Western Schools Is There They Won't Attend La To Go Islamic School Be There Priority.. Nawa o

1 Like

Re: Kano Hisbah Buries Igbo Christian, Basil Chukwumeze Obiefule Ejesi by Caseless: 11:32am On Feb 10, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Did you see where the Sharia Court Judge was shaking when reminded that ab initio he trespassed by giving judgement and order on an institution outside the jurisdiction of his Sharia Court?

Why is hisbah over-ruling the choice of Abdullahi Obinwa's family to bury his remains in Onitsha? They said he is muslim and therefore cannot be taken back home because they did not trust the family to give him a befitting muslim burial, so they applied to the Sharia Judge to rule based on Obinwa's religion.

These people are fanatics!
ibo are fanatics.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Hisbah Buries Igbo Christian, Basil Chukwumeze Obiefule Ejesi by BluntBoy(m): 11:32am On Feb 10, 2020
ogbuefi677:

Islam is fast growing due to polygamy, illiteracy and its brother unrestrained childbirth(Northern Nigeria comes to mind) and the threat of death for apostasy(leaving Islam)
If we're to strictly discuss conversion b/w d 2 religions,there are more muslims converting to Christianity than Christians converting to Islam.
The statistics is out there.

You are a poor student of statistics.

In statistics, more does not necessarily signify an increase . Just as rejecting a null hypothesis does not mean the alternative hypothesis is true.

There are more converts to Christianity but even more converts out of Christianity which creates a massive net loss, unlike Islam were the gains and losses are equally the same.

1 Like

Re: Kano Hisbah Buries Igbo Christian, Basil Chukwumeze Obiefule Ejesi by Firebomber: 11:33am On Feb 10, 2020
UstazAhmed:
Igbos and their quest to bury their own in their homeland, when anybody can be buried anywhere he dies. Thank Allah for we muslims

No wonder the Iran terrorist that was killed by American in Iraq was buried in Iraq.

You can't be a Mumuslim and still be sane.

2 Likes

Re: Kano Hisbah Buries Igbo Christian, Basil Chukwumeze Obiefule Ejesi by Caseless: 11:35am On Feb 10, 2020
Firebomber:

Smile I guess you people are so braindead not to know that the condition for you fastest growing religion is not because of conversion but because you give birth like rat. Seriously you people are growing in UK thanks to the immigration policy, just wait for the new UK after they left EU, you will cry just like the way you hate Trump for destroying your plans.

And mind you did you read the news? The man converted to Islam in 1990c so I don't know why you guys are giving yourself hope. Lol, well it's good to have hope sha
u are sick. Trump banned nigeria too.
Re: Kano Hisbah Buries Igbo Christian, Basil Chukwumeze Obiefule Ejesi by BluntBoy(m): 11:35am On Feb 10, 2020
Firebomber:

Smile I guess you people are so braindead not to know that the condition for you fastest growing religion is not because of conversion but because you give birth like rat. Seriously you people are growing in UK thanks to the immigration policy, just wait for the new UK after they left EU, you will cry just like the way you hate Trump for destroying your plans.

Sorry, but I am irreligious. I don't do Christianity nor do I, Islam.
Re: Kano Hisbah Buries Igbo Christian, Basil Chukwumeze Obiefule Ejesi by winkmart: 11:40am On Feb 10, 2020
Burial na burial
Re: Kano Hisbah Buries Igbo Christian, Basil Chukwumeze Obiefule Ejesi by Firebomber: 11:41am On Feb 10, 2020
BluntBoy:

You are a poor student of statistics.

In statistics, more does not necessarily signify an increase . Just as rejecting a null hypothesis does not mean the alternative hypothesis is true.

There are more converts to Christianity but even more converts out of Christianity which creates a massive net loss, unlike Islam were the gains and losses are equally the same.

Smile, and who told you that more are leaving Christianity? You are hilarious.

I guess you don't know that the gain and the loss of Islam is balance because you people are balancing it by given birth like rats, lol.

Seriously I don't know why you people will be comparing a two mutually unexclusive element. Why will you be comparing a religion that ban the revertion of Islam in it Islamic countries to a religion that allow freedom of religion? How myopic, your Islaam suppose to be competing with other occcultic groups like e.t.c because you guy have alot in common. Smile.
Re: Kano Hisbah Buries Igbo Christian, Basil Chukwumeze Obiefule Ejesi by oforjide: 11:42am On Feb 10, 2020
majamajic:

Did u read the story at all ?
what that guy said is true,the adulahi obinwa has been buried in onitsha according to christian rite his body was even brought at st mary catholic church awka road onitsha

2 Likes

Re: Kano Hisbah Buries Igbo Christian, Basil Chukwumeze Obiefule Ejesi by Firebomber: 11:43am On Feb 10, 2020
Caseless:
u are sick. Trump banned nigeria too.

Your family are sick. So because Trump banned Nigeria now change the fact that Trump regulate the number at which you head slammer are invading USA in the name of refugees and immigration.
Re: Kano Hisbah Buries Igbo Christian, Basil Chukwumeze Obiefule Ejesi by Firebomber: 11:44am On Feb 10, 2020
BluntBoy:

Sorry, but I am irreligious. I don't do Christianity nor do I, Islam.

I don't care what you do or don't do.

Just don't come here to feed us those trash about your so called islam.

1 Like

Re: Kano Hisbah Buries Igbo Christian, Basil Chukwumeze Obiefule Ejesi by Shimran(m): 11:45am On Feb 10, 2020
Captainrambo2:
Hmmm . Muslims na problem for the whole world undecided
Indeed the world will never be free from such a problem.
It's not worthy of it to spend millions on a death body and the hisbah and the court did it mistakenly and answer their mistake.
Yourself you can testify who worries those who spends a lot on dead body when anyone of theirs is death
Re: Kano Hisbah Buries Igbo Christian, Basil Chukwumeze Obiefule Ejesi by peteradamu: 11:46am On Feb 10, 2020
Abeg wetin the write up say, cuz i no readam
Re: Kano Hisbah Buries Igbo Christian, Basil Chukwumeze Obiefule Ejesi by crazycrypto710: 11:48am On Feb 10, 2020
Hmm, even in death...
Re: Kano Hisbah Buries Igbo Christian, Basil Chukwumeze Obiefule Ejesi by Shimran(m): 11:52am On Feb 10, 2020
Firebomber:

Smile, and who told you that more are leaving Christianity? You are hilarious.

I guess you don't know that the gain and the loss of Islam is balance because you people are balancing it by given birth like rats, lol.

Seriously I don't know why you people will be comparing a two mutually unexclusive element. Why will you be comparing a religion that ban the revertion of Islam in it Islamic countries to a religion that allow freedom of religion? How myopic, your Islaam suppose to be competing with other occcultic groups like e.t.c because you guy have alot in common. Smile.
China, Philippines, The USA, etc are now worry about low birth rate and infertility. Thank God Islam/Muslim are giving birth like rats. Lol we are blessed for we are more than the rat populations, that is a blessing of course. Only thing to upset is: we seldom training them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) / Serial Rapist Who Tore Girl's Private Part Apprehended In Lagos. Photos / Joel Amadi's Father Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.