Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Obiageli Mazi Receives N1 Million Donations From Borno Residents - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiageli Mazi Receives N1 Million Donations From Borno Residents (53317 Views)

Falana: Zulum’s Reward Of Obiageli Mazi Indictment On Divisive Politicians / Obiageli Mazi: Nigerians To Donate Money To Borno Teacher With Governor Zulum / Obiageli Mazi Promoted To Assistant Headmistress By Governor Zulum In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiageli Mazi Receives N1 Million Donations From Borno Residents by seyenko(m): 1:33pm On Feb 10, 2020
Please oh, the woman should not have revealed her identity with all the kidnapping going on
Re: Obiageli Mazi Receives N1 Million Donations From Borno Residents by Kendroid: 1:36pm On Feb 10, 2020
hardbody:

Hard work is drudgery and doesnt pay. Working smart pays. This is the 21st century bro.
Okay. Whatever puts food on your table bro!
Re: Obiageli Mazi Receives N1 Million Donations From Borno Residents by greggng: 1:36pm On Feb 10, 2020
I watched the video where the governor met her. What surprises me was her dedication to duties...at 6. 30am she is already at work given her age. Also I 've to thank the governor cos he is a serious leader ....I have been following him lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiageli Mazi Receives N1 Million Donations From Borno Residents by ejimatic: 1:41pm On Feb 10, 2020
kokomaster3d:
Madam Obiageli that was promoted by Governor Zulum has been rewarded with another sum of 1 million naira by some goodhearted northerners.

God bless Nigeria.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10221595732663714&id=1265063912
The way God works is beyond human comprehension....
Re: Obiageli Mazi Receives N1 Million Donations From Borno Residents by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 10, 2020
Kidnapping loading ooooo
Why are they endangering this woman for Christ sake

Borno state of all State, where Boko Haram exist, they are publicly telling the world of one million. Hope they will provide security for her oo
Am just saying my opinion
Re: Obiageli Mazi Receives N1 Million Donations From Borno Residents by mu2sa2: 1:47pm On Feb 10, 2020
Good. Nobody's is asking of her state of origin or religion or tribe. She's being appreciated for her dedication to duty as a school teacher.
This woman is super lucky. Maybe she just decided to be at work early for some urgent assignment or no assignment at all. That's the divine angle to it all . When God intends that something should be, everything that will make it happen will begin to fall in place. God in His infinite wisdom has "picked" this woman's call and then everything had to fall into place for her to be elevated as decreed, including reporting at work at an unusually early period. Congrats madam, the "classroom teacher".
As for those saying kidnapping, I have said it before that Maiduguri today is safer than many other state capitals. After all this woman has been safe in Maiduguri for not less than 31 years, even in the darks days when boko haram terrorists held the city by the jugular. She will hopefully retire and continue to live in peace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiageli Mazi Receives N1 Million Donations From Borno Residents by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 10, 2020
DeomoviesI:
Good development. God never forget his own. The hustle surely pays one day. That day, will clear of the past. This is God's doing and it is unstoppable. I am really happy for this woman for her dedication pays, someone might have challenged her before concerning this early arrival, you cant tell me this might be her first time she got to school early and God bless. I am sorry that's not the case. Some people just developed that dedications on their own naturally, no one enforce it in them. We have different kind of people like, May God just handily picked them up as well.
For some weird reason, the emboldened comment gave me goose bumps. Truly, when God decides to show his might and favor He will wipe away every single tear with just one act. I've been losing faith in God this past few weeks, your comment just gave me that little hope. Thank you.

He is unstoppable!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiageli Mazi Receives N1 Million Donations From Borno Residents by DeomoviesI: 2:12pm On Feb 10, 2020
Viking07:
For some weird reason, the emboldened comment gave me goose bumps. Truly, when God decides to show his might and favor He will wipe away every single tear with just one act. I've been losing faith in God this past few weeks, your comment just gave me that little hope. Thank you.

I am happy bring out a inspiration
May God come to your aids soonest. Please keep believing in him. Time is every thing

He is unstoppable!

1 Like

Re: Obiageli Mazi Receives N1 Million Donations From Borno Residents by Klington: 2:12pm On Feb 10, 2020
God works in mysterious ways!

1 Like

Re: Obiageli Mazi Receives N1 Million Donations From Borno Residents by magzey: 2:24pm On Feb 10, 2020
She has been praying for long and now God answer her prayers. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obiageli Mazi Receives N1 Million Donations From Borno Residents by Bekool(m): 2:26pm On Feb 10, 2020
kokomaster3d:
Madam Obiageli that was promoted by Governor Zulum has been rewarded with another sum of 1 million naira by some goodhearted northerners.

God bless Nigeria.

I really pray and hope bokoharam won't target her after all this publicity for ransom?
Re: Obiageli Mazi Receives N1 Million Donations From Borno Residents by Shakaranews2020: 2:37pm On Feb 10, 2020
Re: Obiageli Mazi Receives N1 Million Donations From Borno Residents by Poske95(m): 2:41pm On Feb 10, 2020
If the fowls of the air get fed, the leaves get covered, then those made in HIS image and likeness.......
This is an example of what we need.....
Re: Obiageli Mazi Receives N1 Million Donations From Borno Residents by Nobody: 2:53pm On Feb 10, 2020
You people should end Boko Haram
Re: Obiageli Mazi Receives N1 Million Donations From Borno Residents by Ifesinachi22(m): 2:59pm On Feb 10, 2020
PETUK:
Too much Spotlight on this woman is not good

My thoughts too
Re: Obiageli Mazi Receives N1 Million Donations From Borno Residents by seguntijan(m): 2:59pm On Feb 10, 2020
anonimi:

I hope that you are not from the cooking pot state of half salary owed for decades.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2885358_img20150922174134_jpeg0fdff65c2baa2dc29d70b69a4da476f6

Very very proud of the State of Osun,. Should we start from the ultra modern school of Aregbesola, to people's oriented programs such as O'YES or we should talk about infrastructure from Ikirun to ile-ife or I should remind you that we don't have a dump filled street like you have in the whole of Aba? Guy don't come near me oooooooo
Re: Obiageli Mazi Receives N1 Million Donations From Borno Residents by Offpoint: 3:08pm On Feb 10, 2020
Dreal1247:
See how God singles out one for favor. It could be the only day she came that early to school. The Governor's unscheduled visit singled her out for favor. Today, she is already a celebrity.

Trust me if it was in BC, this woman story for enter Bible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiageli Mazi Receives N1 Million Donations From Borno Residents by davidufuoma(m): 3:19pm On Feb 10, 2020
Better than Useless Big Brother Naija
Quote me and corona virus fall on you

Re: Obiageli Mazi Receives N1 Million Donations From Borno Residents by gentle4realguy: 4:16pm On Feb 10, 2020
Almighty God has really picked this woman's call
Re: Obiageli Mazi Receives N1 Million Donations From Borno Residents by blowjohn(m): 4:19pm On Feb 10, 2020
Chai see dressing.
I mean the man on the right.
Re: Obiageli Mazi Receives N1 Million Donations From Borno Residents by Bbbwings: 4:31pm On Feb 10, 2020
SultanOfPuna:
Hello Mummy, it's your lost son from Umuahia Abia State..
Ma can i Send you my Account Number.

Lazy yoot grin
Re: Obiageli Mazi Receives N1 Million Donations From Borno Residents by anonimi: 4:38pm On Feb 10, 2020
seguntijan:
Very very proud of the State of Osun,. Should we start from the ultra modern school of Aregbesola, to people's oriented programs such as O'YES or we should talk about infrastructure from Ikirun to ile-ife or I should remind you that we don't have a dump filled street like you have in the whole of Aba? Guy don't come near me oooooooo

Who told you that I am from Aba or anywhere near there? What gives you the impression that I am not from Osun state?
If you want to enlighten yourself, you can read the thread below.

https://www.nairaland.com/5534927/pdp-matters-reference

1 Like

Re: Obiageli Mazi Receives N1 Million Donations From Borno Residents by mechanics(m): 4:50pm On Feb 10, 2020
Nice one.
Re: Obiageli Mazi Receives N1 Million Donations From Borno Residents by Organs(m): 5:10pm On Feb 10, 2020
Lessons to learn from this:

1. The rumour that boko haram is killing all christians in the North is mostly false. The security situation is due to incompetence of the administrations (GEJ and PMB), corruption of the military, they are making money from insurgency, fake news lies.

2. This same lady has found home in Maiduguri and feels safe amongst northerners to have lived there for 31 years.

3. You will hardly see a northerner doing Federal govt job and be happy, and safe in Eastern Nigeria. Easterners do not provide that safety or enabling environment for other non indigenes to work and strive.

4. This woman being Igbo, is committed to her Job, yes you have some folks like that in the North, but most are lazy, Igbos, by nature are not lazy, they are hardworking and dedicated.

5. It takes one to recognize one, the Gov was up at 6.30 in a school and met this Teacher, that means they both got up at maybe 5 0r 5.30 am got ready, brazed the harmattan cold and went to work diligently.

In conclusion, at the end everybody will display their character and hopefully the best amongst us will lead us. NIGERIA GO SURVIVE>

2 Likes

Re: Obiageli Mazi Receives N1 Million Donations From Borno Residents by Engrgreg231(m): 5:23pm On Feb 10, 2020
Northerners can be nice at times

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiageli Mazi Receives N1 Million Donations From Borno Residents by NGpatriot: 5:27pm On Feb 10, 2020
iswallker:

don't let your people kidnap her for ransom I beg you sir.. cry

Instead of dwelling on negativity and bad omen, why not just pray for her safety and wish her luck?

2 Likes

Re: Obiageli Mazi Receives N1 Million Donations From Borno Residents by SavonEric: 5:55pm On Feb 10, 2020
[s]
NGpatriot:

Instead of dwelling on negativity and bad omen, why not just pray for her safety and wish her luck?
[/s]
Re: Obiageli Mazi Receives N1 Million Donations From Borno Residents by eeewise(m): 6:48pm On Feb 10, 2020
mods this is a wrong narrative

dr dipo @ogbenidipo on twitter led the campaign to raise 1million naira to be sent directly to her account.
Nigerians on twitter from all ethnic origin supported the cause

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiageli Mazi Receives N1 Million Donations From Borno Residents by tonero263(m): 7:04pm On Feb 10, 2020
6:30am to school is never a one off,consistency pays. Enjoy God's favour and provisions. You are blessed.

1 Like

Re: Obiageli Mazi Receives N1 Million Donations From Borno Residents by foreshore(m): 8:55pm On Feb 10, 2020
kokomaster3d:

God bless Nigeria.

They should not attract Boko Haram to this woman o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army / People Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Southern Kaduna (Graphic Pictures) / Senator Dino Melaye Eating At A Local Restaurant (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.