Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,977 members, 7,799,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Nigerian Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her Even After She Cheated On Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her Even After She Cheated On Him (923 Views)

I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me / Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) / Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her Even After She Cheated On Him by gbemishile: 8:54am On Feb 10, 2020
A Nigerian lady ignited a controversy on Twitter after she took to platform to thank her husband for marrying her even though he is not her type and also after cheating on him.

In her tweets as she celebrated her second wedding anniversary, @Freshsubomi pointed out that her husband does not drink, party, keep friends, smoke, doesn't have broad shoulders or fashion sense but he is handsome, calm, God fearing, hardworking and amazing.
Also describing her husband as the kind of man most women pray for, the lady added that she cheated on him with a "Bleep boy" before their wedding. She further revealed that it was one of the wrong decisions she made as she almost lost her man.

Re: Nigerian Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her Even After She Cheated On Him by gbemishile: 8:55am On Feb 10, 2020
Aiye Bobo Yi ti ya Pau gaaan

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her Even After She Cheated On Him by thorpido(m): 9:03am On Feb 10, 2020
When a lady catches a mugu.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her Even After She Cheated On Him by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 10, 2020
thorpido:

I tell you
Re: Nigerian Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her Even After She Cheated On Him by KingSatan: 9:51am On Feb 10, 2020
She finally found a simpleton to manipulate.
Re: Nigerian Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her Even After She Cheated On Him by Emmytrill(m): 10:06am On Feb 10, 2020
Nothing wey Musa no go see for gate! What effrontery and chicanery!
Re: Nigerian Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her Even After She Cheated On Him by Collyweed: 10:12am On Feb 10, 2020
This babe is not only sharp but importantly very lucky.

Talk about eating your cake and still having in it.

The sharp girl even has insurance. Next time her Maga husband catches her with another fvck boy, she will say you know I’m always making “bad decisions”
Re: Nigerian Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her Even After She Cheated On Him by danny56: 10:16am On Feb 10, 2020
I hope you are not giving him a rope to hang you in future? Anyways God bless him for overlooking your stupidity.

Seems most ladies are confused at a certain point in time of their lives. undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her Even After She Cheated On Him by farady(m): 10:18am On Feb 10, 2020
thorpido:

You no go kee me with laugh, abeg cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her Even After She Cheated On Him by AryEmber(f): 10:19am On Feb 10, 2020
He eventually divorced her
Re: Nigerian Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her Even After She Cheated On Him by ZiggyMr(m): 1:34pm On Feb 11, 2020
Chai, what a mess

(1) (Reply)

Men Forced Into Marriage In India / Ms Forson Says She Loves It When Her Big Butt Is Spanked During Love Making / Get All Your Graphics Design Works At Very Affordable Rates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.