Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,017 members, 7,799,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Burial Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents Won't Hold If IPOB Attends - Police - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Burial Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents Won't Hold If IPOB Attends - Police (41824 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Parents' Burial Unites South-East And South-South (Photos) / Photos From Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Burial In Umuahia / Jewish Worshippers Attending Nnamdi Kanu's Parents' Burial Detained By Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents Won't Hold If IPOB Attends - Police by XANDERBOY85: 1:09pm On Feb 10, 2020
buhariguy:
those jobless idiotic pigs done more harm than boko haram

Hehehehe grin grin grin

This quoted moronic statement says all that needs to be said about ‘one Nigeria’ and some persons attempts to see white and call it black just so their ‘ATM’ is sustained! shocked

2 Likes

Re: Burial Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents Won't Hold If IPOB Attends - Police by Chookym(m): 1:12pm On Feb 10, 2020
Misplaced priority
Re: Burial Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents Won't Hold If IPOB Attends - Police by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 10, 2020
ScotMisile:

Keep kwayet... Afo anu.
Typical ibo Man.
Online warrior but can't fight offline.

Can you say this to my face offline?
Re: Burial Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents Won't Hold If IPOB Attends - Police by Chuksmonika(m): 1:15pm On Feb 10, 2020
jlinkd78:
We shall see who is in charge at d end of d day. You can take it to d bank; d burial will take place and IPOB presence will be felt all over AfaraUkwu
Loud it bro,it seems they dont know Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB yet...How that man formed that separatist movement and commands them is what i dont know...typical of the dullards in Black Uniform,they are gradually playing into his game plans,Of course,they can accept all assurances that IPOB will be Present at that Burial,If they have two Head,lets them deliver their threat,and then,Relax and wait for what IPOB will do to them.,,,when it reach to fulani herdsmen killing people,the fools will keeps quiet,na for IPOB,they get strength,
Re: Burial Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents Won't Hold If IPOB Attends - Police by Cherez: 1:16pm On Feb 10, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Igbo kwenu
You need to let go of this biafuro issue
There are legit way to fight for your rights
And to make matter worst.. your leader Kanu is a coward..he won't lead you, it's only you foolish followers that will keep dying while kanu keeps taking cameo with trump
This is the only way to get anything in this terrible country of mine.
What has ever been achieved with diplomacy in Nigeria?
Re: Burial Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents Won't Hold If IPOB Attends - Police by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 10, 2020
Brodapounds:
See my Guy.

Remember the man is from Akwa ibom which is part of the south south and Niger Delta.

The mistake Nnamdi kanu and ipob will ever make is to harm any one from the south south and Niger Delta.

That will automatically be the End of Biafra.

The mistake you ibo people keep doing is trying to make people from Niger Delta get angry by raining abuses and threats.

The only support that can give Biafra a legitimate fight against the Federal government, is if the whole of the south south are in support of Biafra, because like it or not, the only people that can successfully break down the union called Nigeria in a fierce war are the people of the Niger Delta.

We have the population, the war and weaponry, we have the fighters.

This is why the Federal government and the north are very careful when it comes to the south south.

But the arrogance of Nnamdi kanu in trying to provoke the Niger Deltans will end Biafra.

You think Biafra can win a war against Niger Deltans?

Think again and reason the rugged nature between the two sides.

Where are the weapons?

Mind you abia state is also a Niger delta state.

Stop exhibiting your ignorance on cyberspace.
Re: Burial Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents Won't Hold If IPOB Attends - Police by enemybulldozer(m): 1:31pm On Feb 10, 2020
EastGold:

Kanu is a fugitive & he will be treated as one
Remember this your hate speech because it will be reciprocated to you/tribe soon. Just dont say we hate your tribe when we start our own.
Re: Burial Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents Won't Hold If IPOB Attends - Police by Chuksmonika(m): 1:32pm On Feb 10, 2020
Baroba:
Kanu is the leader of a terrorist organisation according to the useless illiterate Buhari, yet he travels to westernised countries with no one batting an eye lid...Shows you how stupid this clown is.
am telling your bro...the Ohamadike 1 travels to Isreal,Canada,Germany,the United States just to mention a few,and all these Highly Developed Countries haven't arrested him for being a terrorist,they even said they dont see IPOB as a Terrorist Organization.....It Says alot about the ShitHole
Re: Burial Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents Won't Hold If IPOB Attends - Police by jchioma: 1:37pm On Feb 10, 2020
Is this an ego trip or madness? It's now confirmed. The Nigeria police is officially madt.
Re: Burial Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents Won't Hold If IPOB Attends - Police by bluecircle470: 1:38pm On Feb 10, 2020
Bigflamie:
grin

Who needs their failed security in the burial, NPF that desn't know the description of their job.

The IPOB crowd will overwhelm them completely.

And police will arrest them completely
Re: Burial Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents Won't Hold If IPOB Attends - Police by Chuksmonika(m): 1:39pm On Feb 10, 2020
Kendroid:

With all due respect sir, aside leading his mediocre followers to their untimely death and fleeing afterwards like a coward, can you numerically enumerate the said accomplishment here! undecided
so why you called him a coward is because he applied wisdom and Left the country,when soldiers were sent to kill it,so you would rather,he stayed back,and get killed abi...Honestly,you Lack sense
Re: Burial Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents Won't Hold If IPOB Attends - Police by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 10, 2020
enochogaga:

Pls am not in support of the police or any, but wat I see here is the police are trying to make sure ipob should not bring any of their activities into the burial, cos even the king's men have told the ipob the back off from the burial, that they should allow them to carry the burial in peace.

Then let me add to this

Kinsmen and NMAMDI KANU himself, who owns the burial?
Of course every one knows it is KANU, AS A SON, HE DECIDES HOW TO LAY HIS PARENTS DOWN,, police should keep OFF, while kinsmen should also be SUBMISSIVE, to KANU'S method of laying down his parents.

If they want KANU, let them arrest him at AIRPORT, NOT AT BURIAL

STUPID COUNTRY.
Re: Burial Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents Won't Hold If IPOB Attends - Police by lewis1010: 1:50pm On Feb 10, 2020
UstazAhmed:
The police should let them be. This is just a burial and not that they broke Nigeria. I hate injustice because it has no place in Islam religion

Please I will like to know you better.

What's your religion?

You sound very educated.
Re: Burial Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents Won't Hold If IPOB Attends - Police by Chuksmonika(m): 1:55pm On Feb 10, 2020
Brodapounds:
Typical ibo Man.
Online warrior but can't fight offline.

Can you say this to my face offline?
oga,what will you do,if he says it to your face,Do you Know Who He Is??
Re: Burial Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents Won't Hold If IPOB Attends - Police by Chuksmonika(m): 1:58pm On Feb 10, 2020
lewis1010:

Please I will like to know you better.

What's your religion?

You sound very educated.
not only that,the fellow stands for the truth also...my prayer is that chicken will continue to be sweet for him in his pot of soup
Re: Burial Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents Won't Hold If IPOB Attends - Police by degamemaster(m): 1:58pm On Feb 10, 2020
Now Mr okon have joined the long list of those that have been fighting so hard to show the world that buhari is the real terrorist and his gov't is pro-violence regime.
Re: Burial Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents Won't Hold If IPOB Attends - Police by SammyChi1988: 2:06pm On Feb 10, 2020
Okon, IPOB has warned you earlier.. Stay clear else you die.
Re: Burial Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents Won't Hold If IPOB Attends - Police by Dikebuka: 2:13pm On Feb 10, 2020
CP self...of all the security problem, burial is your concern. Respect the dead

For the guy shouting Niger-Delta, Anambra, Ondo, Imo, Abia also follow for the Niger-Delta.
Re: Burial Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents Won't Hold If IPOB Attends - Police by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 10, 2020
ScotMisile:

Why not go and say this in front of ipob
Why is Kanu afraid of coming for the burial of his parents after he threatened brimstone and fire.
If Kanu comes for the burial, I'll say it infront of ipob
Re: Burial Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents Won't Hold If IPOB Attends - Police by Villain7: 2:36pm On Feb 10, 2020
"Which kind talk be this o? na animal talk be this o."- Fela
Re: Burial Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents Won't Hold If IPOB Attends - Police by Kendroid: 2:39pm On Feb 10, 2020
Chuksmonika:
so why you called him a coward is because he applied wisdom and Left the country,when soldiers were sent to kill it,so you would rather,he stayed back,and get killed abi...Honestly,you Lack sense
He applied wisdom by running away thereby aboundoining his senseless followers to die?
The same wisdom he's applying now abi?

I really admire your level of foolishness!
Re: Burial Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents Won't Hold If IPOB Attends - Police by mildflame: 2:40pm On Feb 10, 2020
Igbos can only come out and puff up their mosquitoes chest because an "Okon" is involved, I will say it loud and clear the entire Akwa Ibom and Cross River is almost the entire 5 Eastern States we don't need the likes of KANU to determine our future and destiny
We are not BIAFRA we can survive without Igbos, so therefore if Okon and his family are killed
All Igbos in AkwaCross should consider themselves as guinea pigs
Re: Burial Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents Won't Hold If IPOB Attends - Police by LadyExcellency: 2:42pm On Feb 10, 2020
The Police won't tolerate any group’s member disguising as Jewish or Zionist Church members during the burial

Is the Police Commissioner an Islamic fundamentalist to ban other religions from attending burial?

No difference between Bokoharam and this police Commissioner.
Re: Burial Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents Won't Hold If IPOB Attends - Police by Chuksmonika(m): 2:43pm On Feb 10, 2020
Kendroid:

He applied wisdom by running away thereby aboundoining his senseless followers to die?
The same wisdom he's applying now abi?

I really admire your level of foolishness!
get away me friend,i asked you a question,instead of answering,you are fooling around,i dont engage fools,i thought you were reasonable,Dont bother quoting me again,i wont reply
Re: Burial Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents Won't Hold If IPOB Attends - Police by Legendguru: 3:26pm On Feb 10, 2020
Dear God
Re: Burial Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents Won't Hold If IPOB Attends - Police by sapientia(m): 3:34pm On Feb 10, 2020
buhariguy:
idiotic pigs has done more harm than boko haram,
they said buhari is dead just to cause unwanted crisis in order to divide the country, and you want me to forgive them after the deed as be done,
they have actually succeeded in dividing us

So saying Buhari is dead is worse than Boko Haram?

Though not surprised at the reply of Zs, I still wonder what works you guys.
Re: Burial Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents Won't Hold If IPOB Attends - Police by dotedote: 3:35pm On Feb 10, 2020
Okpotud:
This okon of a man is really looking for trouble IPOB have been seen in different states and police didn't arrest anybody... Let me remind him of the message MNK sent to him if anybody is killed my father's compound the head of the agency shall pay with the life's of his or her children... Okon is it your burial??

Na people like you dey deceive people like Kanu wey dey deceive people like you.
Re: Burial Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents Won't Hold If IPOB Attends - Police by Ugonnaya1998: 3:40pm On Feb 10, 2020
Kendroid:

With all due respect sir, aside leading his mediocre followers to their untimely death and fleeing afterwards like a coward, can you numerically enumerate the said accomplishment here! undecided
can u say this to his face
Re: Burial Of Nnamdi Kanu’s Parents Won't Hold If IPOB Attends - Police by survivor10(m): 3:49pm On Feb 10, 2020
Kendroid:
Dear NPF, my family house is a story building with yellow paint direct opp that of the Eze's palace. Pls we are only Biafrans & not part of IPOB!
While scattering the burial with bullets, do not near my compound!

Laugh wan kill me o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

It Was A Slip Of Tongue - Tinubu Clarifies Gaffe At Kadinvest 7.0 / Video Of Jonathan Working Out In A Gym / Adenuga Pays Beyonce 2 Million Dollars For Daughter Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.