Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,160 members, 7,780,131 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:05 AM

In Picture Osisikangwu Dead Body - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Picture Osisikangwu Dead Body (6193 Views)

Dead Body Of Colonel Samaila Inusa Killed By Kidnappers (Photos) / James Ocholi's Dead Body (Graphic Photo) / Soldier Poses Alongside Dead Body Of A Boko Haram Member In Borno..graphic Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Picture Osisikangwu Dead Body by oldbende: 7:49am On Dec 14, 2010
If you have not seen Satans picture before here is one.

Re: In Picture Osisikangwu Dead Body by vorosmartm(m): 7:51am On Dec 14, 2010
Even the governor had to come see for himself
Re: In Picture Osisikangwu Dead Body by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 14, 2010
RIP. I feel the pain his [i]kidnapped [/i]family must be feeling right now. It's sad to lose a close one [shedding tears].

But arent you guys happy that the SE is now "-1 evil man"? undecided
Re: In Picture Osisikangwu Dead Body by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 14, 2010
Na wa! May God continue to preserve us. Amen
Re: In Picture Osisikangwu Dead Body by ngozianu(m): 9:05am On Dec 14, 2010
how are the mighty fallen,
Egbe ndi army kara OSISIKANKWU meaning "The gun of soldiers is stronger than OSISIKANKWU"
Re: In Picture Osisikangwu Dead Body by ngozianu(m): 9:08am On Dec 14, 2010
How are the mighty fallen

Egbe ndi army kara osisikankwu,meaning "the gun of soldiers is stronger than osiskankwu"
Re: In Picture Osisikangwu Dead Body by Onlytruth(m): 9:17am On Dec 14, 2010
ngozianu:

How are the [b]mighty [/b]fallen

Egbe ndi army kara osisikankwu,meaning "the gun of soldiers is stronger than osiskankwu"

He was a thief.
Thieves are NOT mighty in Igboland.

Good riddance to arrant idiocy.
Re: In Picture Osisikangwu Dead Body by Becomrich12: 3:26pm On Dec 14, 2010
i hope the story is truth.
Re: In Picture Osisikangwu Dead Body by Blazay(m): 3:36pm On Dec 14, 2010
I wish the same JTF would go after the real kidnappers like this and display their bodies in front of the whole world.

Behold the man who would have been the next South-Eastern presidential aspirant.

I tellya. . . What a glorious lying-in-state.

A true Biafra warlord. cheesy

What a waste of human life.

I hope this is not a 'frame-up'. . .?

You cannot trust ANYTHING Nigeria shoves in your nostrils.

Jungle justice in Nigeria. . .

No trial. . . no confessions. . . no attorneys. . . just you and your God.

Even Jeffrey Dahmar the worst cannibal of the US history faced some form of trial.

God save Africa.

May God's will be done.
Amen.
Re: In Picture Osisikangwu Dead Body by Beaf: 3:39pm On Dec 14, 2010
Becomrich?:

This made me remember, when a policeman wanted to frame me for kidnap and drug. i hope the story is truth.

Sharrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaap dia!
Stick to finding crazy uses and interpretations of google maps. Okpe mumu!
Re: In Picture Osisikangwu Dead Body by Blazay(m): 3:48pm On Dec 14, 2010
Becomrich?:

This made me remember, when a policeman wanted to frame me for kidnap and drug. i hope the story is truth.

Thank you o.
My brother.
Naija na wah.

I hope to God this is the real person. . . you know Nigerians will rejoice at anything. . .

Where are people like honeric to ask for 'FACTS'!

Where are the facts?

How come no one is asking for 'THE FACTS'?

Nigerians na wah! grin
Re: In Picture Osisikangwu Dead Body by Beaf: 4:04pm On Dec 14, 2010
The dead guy in the photo looks identical to the dude in the pic below. Question is, was Osisikankwu caught at one time only to be released to commit more atrocities in the usual corrupt way?
If that is the case, then heads must roll. cool

www.nairaland.com/attachments/332821_330521_Osisi_K_gif352d35fc0d2f93bf774825f99caef785
Re: In Picture Osisikangwu Dead Body by Blackteeth(m): 6:17pm On Dec 14, 2010
I wonder what will happen there if that Osisikanku should rise up with force like a vampire. You go fear race. Both army and civilian.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In Picture Osisikangwu Dead Body by jumobi1(m): 7:01pm On Dec 14, 2010
Why do they always kill them? Can't they stand trial?
This is a cover up.
Re: In Picture Osisikangwu Dead Body by aljharem(m): 12:36am On Dec 15, 2010
jumobi1:

This is a cover up.

because they have killed and cause pain to other people and there family
Re: In Picture Osisikangwu Dead Body by Blazay(m): 1:14am On Dec 15, 2010
jumobi1:

This is a cover up.

Nigerians are savages I tellya.
Ok, you catch a kidnapper.
The best thing to do is to kill him like we are under military rule?
That country called Nigeria makes me sick.

Very disgusting. No trial. . . no day in court.
What if. . . just what if they have a wrong man?

The so-called girlfriend's face says it all. . . Life is meaningless for the poor and unknown in Nigeria.

I wish they would kill looters of Nigeria like this without trial. . .starting from OBJ, the Osisi Kan Nkwu of Western Nigeria.

What a tragic nation.

Let God's will be done. Amen.
Re: In Picture Osisikangwu Dead Body by jumobi1(m): 4:44am On Dec 15, 2010
alj harem:

because they have killed and cause pain to other people and there family
You think a hunger and starvation looking man like that can afford the operations he was handling? He had supporters? Civilized countries would have tried to get the bigger fish by preserving his life.
Re: In Picture Osisikangwu Dead Body by DisGuy: 7:21am On Dec 15, 2010
jumobi1:

This is a cover up.

because they don't want them to snitch on their political supporters and arms suppliers
making them go to court will be too revealing

the nigerian society itself generally don't care, anyone labelled a thief should get whatever the police gives, majority
dont even want to know if its him or not same with the boko haram leader - we are weird like that
Re: In Picture Osisikangwu Dead Body by Onlytruth(m): 7:36am On Dec 15, 2010
Okay, I have to throw in this caveat.

Osisikankwu should NOT have been summarily executed. I'm not buying the story that he died while exchanging gun fire with the army. The story is sooooooooooo laughable!  undecided

How can three people cornered suddenly open fire on the army? Sounds not-so-smart for a criminal who terrorized Abia and environ for years.

My grouse with the Osisi id!-ot is that he constituted himself into a nightmarish terror to HIS own people and kept trying to justify his actions by claiming he was a "militant". He despoiled peoples wives and daughters, and carried out his open robbery in Abia state with impunity.

He who sows the wind, reaps the whirlwind.  cool

The Nigerian justice system is only fit for animals. Nigerians have refused to shed their animal hides.
Calling for an inquiry into his death is futile. Jungle country, jungle laws!  undecided angry angry
Re: In Picture Osisikangwu Dead Body by leonaidas(m): 9:13am On Dec 15, 2010
The only reason why he was killed so hurriedly is cos, if he was allowd to stand trial, he wld name many top government officials as his sponsors

(1) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Attacks Elrufai Again(pix) / No Money To Pay Pensions, Gratuities – Enugu Governor / Matters Arising: On Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Was He Really Arrested? Or Hogwash?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.