Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

Valentine's Day Canceled As Church Fixes Fasting And Vigil Same Day - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine's Day Canceled As Church Fixes Fasting And Vigil Same Day (21570 Views)

Marriage Canceled As Young Man Saves His Friend From Marrying A Slut! [photos] / Man Whose Bride Canceled Wedding Finds Love Again, Gets Engaged On New Year Day / Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valentine's Day Canceled As Church Fixes Fasting And Vigil Same Day by ashawopikin(m): 12:48pm On Feb 11, 2020
mrkings84:
My church decided to fix a fasting and a night vigil on Feb 14 which is Valentine's day. Is that right?
your babe go vex o

Re: Valentine's Day Canceled As Church Fixes Fasting And Vigil Same Day by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 11, 2020
People go dey traffic anyway.
Re: Valentine's Day Canceled As Church Fixes Fasting And Vigil Same Day by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 11, 2020
Niggas is less concerned about Valentine
No damn girlfriend...

1 Like

Re: Valentine's Day Canceled As Church Fixes Fasting And Vigil Same Day by mechanics(m): 1:33pm On Feb 11, 2020
Is very right.
Re: Valentine's Day Canceled As Church Fixes Fasting And Vigil Same Day by hwhvkpucy: 1:45pm On Feb 11, 2020
Invest minimum of $20 (~ NGN 7,200) in for€x investments, cryptocurrenci£s like bitcoins etc and get up to 10 % everyday for 20 DAYS. You can start making up to ₦10,000 daily ....
[url=/Hawmfoc] >>> CLICK HERE NOW TO SIGN UP >>> [/url]

This is completely a side income program where you focus on your day to day activities while earning on the side.
This platform is very legitimate.

LOCAL BANK PAYMENTS, BITCOIN AND ETHEREUM ACCEPTED.

[url=/Hawmfoc] >>> CLICK HERE NOW TO SIGN UP >>> [/url]

You can WhatsApp < 0 8 0 7 2 9 8 1 5 2 8 > for more details.
Re: Valentine's Day Canceled As Church Fixes Fasting And Vigil Same Day by Okoroawusa: 1:47pm On Feb 11, 2020
Felixalex:
Good!!

make una go fast and pray for Nigeria. The way the country de go, we need that prayer if not we might not witness the next February 14th.
Na you no go witness Feb 14th...
Re: Valentine's Day Canceled As Church Fixes Fasting And Vigil Same Day by Okoroawusa: 1:51pm On Feb 11, 2020
Alashoalash10:
is Valentine part of church program, you are just religious not knowing whom Jesus is
Who is Jesus?

Please answer it without telling me what someone else has told you n you will find out that you are just like the rest of us...no damn clue apart from what we have been told.
Re: Valentine's Day Canceled As Church Fixes Fasting And Vigil Same Day by aristocratic5(m): 1:51pm On Feb 11, 2020
Magnificent
Re: Valentine's Day Canceled As Church Fixes Fasting And Vigil Same Day by SolarEdge: 1:53pm On Feb 11, 2020
Good pastor
Re: Valentine's Day Canceled As Church Fixes Fasting And Vigil Same Day by Inioluwa01(m): 1:57pm On Feb 11, 2020
Roon9:
Lols! Reinhard bonnke's successor is coming to warri on that day( The great Gospel Crusade). My church is one of the hosting CAN member churches.

Immediately pastor announced it some days back you could almost see regrets in the eyes of a lot of the ladies grin
Oga Roon...I don find you out here. Don't ask me how. Lol
Re: Valentine's Day Canceled As Church Fixes Fasting And Vigil Same Day by Roon9(m): 2:03pm On Feb 11, 2020
Inioluwa01:

Oga Roon...I don find you out here. Don't ask me how. Lol

Hahahaha grin grin
Bros we dey all the platforms o
Re: Valentine's Day Canceled As Church Fixes Fasting And Vigil Same Day by TinyHacker: 2:38pm On Feb 11, 2020
na you wey won carry church for your head, abeg shift
Re: Valentine's Day Canceled As Church Fixes Fasting And Vigil Same Day by MightySparrow: 2:38pm On Feb 11, 2020
The pastor wise Na

Re: Valentine's Day Canceled As Church Fixes Fasting And Vigil Same Day by Yankee101: 3:09pm On Feb 11, 2020
Good. B4 una go gi gehs belle
Re: Valentine's Day Canceled As Church Fixes Fasting And Vigil Same Day by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 11, 2020
mrkings84:
My church decided to fix a fasting and a night vigil on Feb 14 which is Valentine's day. Is that right?

The val people would ignore the foolishly useless pastor.
Re: Valentine's Day Canceled As Church Fixes Fasting And Vigil Same Day by Mreazi121(m): 3:15pm On Feb 11, 2020
What's val self
Re: Valentine's Day Canceled As Church Fixes Fasting And Vigil Same Day by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:15pm On Feb 11, 2020
grin grin

I'm sure that 89% of your church members no go fast on that day. the remaining 11% wet go fast go be the old mama and grandmas in you church.

una pastor say make una fast on Val's day, whereas, him go dey one corner dey take una laugh while getting his black/yellow baba ibeji sucked by one of una sexiest sisters in the choir.

grin grin

I laughed in Raggaetone.
Re: Valentine's Day Canceled As Church Fixes Fasting And Vigil Same Day by overboard(m): 3:42pm On Feb 11, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Foolish generation
Perverse generation
Misplaced priority
While you're busy focusing of Valentine's day
Here are other really important things that will happen on the same day

Amotekun will have legal backing

World leaders will converge in Munich, Germany to discuss world security

And still no end in sight for coronaVirus spread.

But I'm sure davido will buy another million dollar gift for chioma and that's all you foolish youths will be fixed on

Ha, ha, ha... me love your post!
Re: Valentine's Day Canceled As Church Fixes Fasting And Vigil Same Day by Ayobamix(m): 4:00pm On Feb 11, 2020
Brother your own better oh my church own nah camping from Friday to Sunday
Re: Valentine's Day Canceled As Church Fixes Fasting And Vigil Same Day by Wetstone: 4:37pm On Feb 11, 2020
Youths will always re-strategize �
mrkings84:
Re: Valentine's Day Canceled As Church Fixes Fasting And Vigil Same Day by Dollabiz: 4:41pm On Feb 11, 2020
ohhhh
Re: Valentine's Day Canceled As Church Fixes Fasting And Vigil Same Day by EncourageMe: 5:49pm On Feb 11, 2020
ikorodureporta:
Fridays are usually for church vigil na... you have to face one side & stop complaining cheesy must u fknicate on that day??

bsides, some church go use fasting kill people...
from end of the year fasting, to 21 -40 days new year fasting...&Ash Wednesday + Easter is just around in a few wks
Fast now that you're still alive..may God grant you understanding.
Re: Valentine's Day Canceled As Church Fixes Fasting And Vigil Same Day by Adeoye2103: 6:15pm On Feb 11, 2020
mrkings84:

wow please can you give me the church name nd the address i wil love to come we need prayer
Re: Valentine's Day Canceled As Church Fixes Fasting And Vigil Same Day by mrkings84(m): 8:25pm On Feb 11, 2020
MrNipplesLover:
grin grin

I'm sure that 89% of your church members no go fast on that day. the remaining 11% wet go fast go be the old mama and grandmas in you church.

una pastor say make una fast on Val's day, whereas, him go dey one corner dey take una laugh while getting his black/yellow baba ibeji sucked by one of una sexiest sisters in the choir.

grin grin

I laughed in Raggaetone.

Why sound like a broken record?
Even Satan himself won't say such about a man of God!

Spits!!

1 Like

Re: Valentine's Day Canceled As Church Fixes Fasting And Vigil Same Day by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:16pm On Feb 11, 2020
mrkings84:

Why sound like a broken record? Even Satan himself won't say such about a man of God!
Spits!!

No vex.

the pastor too, no vex.

stay blessed, bro.
Re: Valentine's Day Canceled As Church Fixes Fasting And Vigil Same Day by Sexycardib: 11:35pm On Feb 11, 2020
Obey your Church... We must do our Valentine's
Re: Valentine's Day Canceled As Church Fixes Fasting And Vigil Same Day by roliks99(f): 11:58pm On Feb 11, 2020
Your church is consecrating you people to God that day,so that u can present yourselves Holy and acceptable
Re: Valentine's Day Canceled As Church Fixes Fasting And Vigil Same Day by SavageMaster: 4:51am On Feb 12, 2020
mrkings84:

Foolish boy!

Is Valentine's Day a church calendar day? Does it have anything to do with Jesus' birth, death, resurrection and ascension? Why does your church have to factor it in when fixing it's vigil?

Just do whatever you have already decided, Ok? Stop bothering us, abeg.

#GoesBackToSleep#
Re: Valentine's Day Canceled As Church Fixes Fasting And Vigil Same Day by deebrain(m): 6:24am On Feb 12, 2020
Congratulations
Re: Valentine's Day Canceled As Church Fixes Fasting And Vigil Same Day by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 12, 2020
Lol kikikikikikikikikikiiiiiii grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Some Nairaland fucksters are not going to like this new development.

Yeah!!!!!!! I'm happy things have taken a new turn!!!!! tongue

If you must go out, go to motherless babies homes, hospitals and rehab to show some pure love to them there and not the other way round.

Happy val in advance every one.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Post Pics Of Your Underboobs Selfie Heres Mine / Without plenty of sex, your Vigina would waste away ; New Research ( Photo ) / What Will You Do If You Proposed To Your Girlfriend And She Rejects?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.