Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Is 2.95 GPA Good For D.E Or HND? Advice Pls. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is 2.95 GPA Good For D.E Or HND? Advice Pls. (926 Views)

Maryam Kikelomo Adegbite Becomes UNIOSUN Overall Best Student With 4.91 GPA / First Year Semester GPA Of 0.2, I Need A First Class. Am on Verge Of Giving Up. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is 2.95 GPA Good For D.E Or HND? Advice Pls. by Highbeepeeh(m): 12:10pm On Feb 10, 2020
i graduated with 2.95 GP, which we all know as lower credit. am so disappointed, with all the midnight reading i still end up having lower credit. am confused cos i don't know if i can still further more with this result, i need direction please . am i good to go for D.E, HND or to start from scratch again. please i really need your advice cos am so down right now.
Thanks for reading
Re: Is 2.95 GPA Good For D.E Or HND? Advice Pls. by xcabczyxabczzzz: 12:19pm On Feb 10, 2020
Poly is 4.0 cgpa right?

I believe you are good to go, why not contact the school and ask people who are schooling where you intend to apply to better advice you
Re: Is 2.95 GPA Good For D.E Or HND? Advice Pls. by Highbeepeeh(m): 12:31pm On Feb 10, 2020
xcabczyxabczzzz:
Poly is 4.0 cgpa right?

I believe you are good to go, why not contact the school and ask people who are schooling where you intend to apply to better advice you

Thanks bro
Re: Is 2.95 GPA Good For D.E Or HND? Advice Pls. by Futurecrown(m): 4:11pm On Feb 10, 2020
I think you have Lower credit regards to your epistle. It would difficult for you to be admitted via direct entry to University unless you wanna go back for your HND. Most Nigeria University, I mean 90% doesn't accept lower credit from a polytechnic unless you have nothing less than than upper credit which started from 3.00 upward, moreover forget about 2.95 or 2.50 , both CGPA is on lower credit. I had passed through same scenario with you before. My candid advice for you is to start your HND after that you can do top up or Conversion program if you re desire to have Bsc or you write jamb again.
Re: Is 2.95 GPA Good For D.E Or HND? Advice Pls. by Highbeepeeh(m): 9:42am On Feb 11, 2020
Futurecrown:
I think you have Lower credit regards to your epistle. It would difficult for you to be admitted via direct entry to University unless you wanna go back for your HND. Most Nigeria University, I mean 90% doesn't accept lower credit from a polytechnic unless you have nothing less than than upper credit which started from 3.00 upward, moreover forget about 2.95 or 2.50 , both CGPA is on lower credit. I had passed through same scenario with you before. My candid advice for you is to start your HND after that you can do top up or Conversion program if you re desire to have Bsc or you write jamb again.

Thanks man
really appreciate this

(1) (Reply)

Renowned Economist And Academic, Professor O Teriba Laid To Rest. / Dear Senior In Medicine And Surgery, Pls Advice!!. / Boy Was Beating His Fellow Student Badly In The Class To Point Of Death:video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.