Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,472 members, 7,808,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) (100564 Views)

Po River, The Longest River In Italy,dries Up (Pix) / Sun Unleashes Intense Solar Flare Causing Radio Blackout In Asia, Australia(Pix) / Orangutan Who Lost Both Arms Learns To Survive In The Jungle In Indonesia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 10, 2020
The great apes. Our distant relatives.

smiley
Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by nwokolokingsley(m): 8:07pm On Feb 10, 2020
budaatum:
In reply Jesus said: “A man was stuck in a river".

"A photographer stood there taking photos while an orangutan saved the man".

“Which of these do you think was a neighbor to the man stuck in a river?”

The expert in the law replied, “The one who had mercy on him.”

Jesus told him, “[url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke+10%3A25-37&version=NIV]Go and do likewise[/url].”
And the world will be a more better place

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by BlissB(f): 8:07pm On Feb 10, 2020
budaatum:

Jesus told him, “[url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke+10%3A25-37&version=NIV]Go and do likewise[/url].”
Amazing

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by sicily4u: 8:08pm On Feb 10, 2020
I have the video
Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by LushGreenz: 8:08pm On Feb 10, 2020
This orangutan is smarter than an average millennial - na phone e go comot for pocket begin they upload status.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 10, 2020
FrLukas:

Isn't the Gambia in West Africa?

This is unbelievable!

Off-topic. Why do you think it is unbelievable? There is absolutely nothing unbelievable about it. It's been on for ages. But I think the paedos are focusing more and more on Gambia. I guess Thailand is getting tougher. Thailand used to be their main base.
Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by Cantonese: 8:10pm On Feb 10, 2020
Some would hold the hand of the Orangutan, get out that water/danger then turn around, kill the animal and eat it.

There are millions of humans on earth today who receive help, turn around to steal, kill or destroy their helpers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by seangy4konji: 8:11pm On Feb 10, 2020
This one has more sense than buhari...

Only cows and jihadist herdsmen would he stretch his hands out for.

2 Likes

Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by klax(m): 8:14pm On Feb 10, 2020
Explorers:
This is the heartwarming moment an orangutan tries to assist a man stuck in a river by offering its outstretched arm.

The great ape, who lives in a protected conservation forest area in Borneo, was seen leaning forward and lending a helping hand to the man who had been in the muddy river.

The striking images were taken by amateur photographer Anil Prabhakar, from Indonesia, who had been on a safari with his friends when he spotted the touching scene.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7975207/Orangutan-reaches-help-man-protects-ape-snakes-Borneo.html

And a fellow human standing taken pictures bah? The photographer deserve arrest and detain.
Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by jomarick(m): 8:15pm On Feb 10, 2020
Who said orangutan was rendering help, the man should grab that ape's hand and see what happens grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by Slimsly100(f): 8:16pm On Feb 10, 2020
budaatum:

No

yesterday's sermon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by RPirez: 8:17pm On Feb 10, 2020
Nmezor:
I really moved smiley
From where to where? angry
Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by brainhgeek(m): 8:18pm On Feb 10, 2020
Awwwwnn! Orang baby, so sweet of you.
Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by BanevsJoker(m): 8:19pm On Feb 10, 2020
budaatum:

LOL, thunda faya you and the orangutan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by sisisioge: 8:20pm On Feb 10, 2020
budaatum:

grin grin grin

The picture was definitely staged. Or, an ape took the pictures grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 8:21pm On Feb 10, 2020
Well I feel people will always twist stories in order to make others feel some type of way.
IMO, I don't think the man was stuck, he was probably doing something there.
It's not as if he fell into the water and couldn't come out, then people brought out phones to video and record him.
I'm sure the way the story is being told is not how it actually happened. But, who knows?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by Ijaya123: 8:23pm On Feb 10, 2020
Nmezor:
I really moved smiley

From where to where?
Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 10, 2020
budaatum:
Next time you hear someone claim humans share ancestry with orangutans you can now tell them not to insult the orangutans.

I can see clearly you evolved from them . A member of your family just did wonders
Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by olisaEze(m): 8:26pm On Feb 10, 2020
See who is in need of saving shrinking from the medium of salvation. grin grin grin
Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by themanderon: 8:29pm On Feb 10, 2020
Shows that some animals are more human than some humans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by Rapmoney(m): 8:30pm On Feb 10, 2020
post=86542384:
Awwwwwww. kiss kiss kiss

This is so touching and heartwarming at the same time.

This Orangutan deserves more care and happiness in life than some idiots that hatred and evil towards their fellow humans reign in their hearts 24/7.

They will rather watch the gentleman sink and die!

Some animals are 100% better than some foolish, evil humans that hate and maim for fun and rather drag other people into mud!

Mr Orangutan, we Looovve you!!! kiss kiss kiss

Stale and boring.

People keep preaching what they don't and can't practice!

Spits!!!

2 Likes

Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by Mykel51(m): 8:33pm On Feb 10, 2020
post=86542384:
Awwwwwww. kiss kiss kiss

This is so touching and heartwarming at the same time.

This Orangutan deserves more care and happiness in life than some idiots that hatred and evil towards their fellow humans reign in their hearts 24/7.

They will rather watch the gentleman sink and die!

Some animals are 100% better than some foolish, evil humans that hate and maim for fun and rather drag other people into mud!

Mr Orangutan, we Looovve you!!! kiss kiss kiss

You dey always dey online, where your grill shop dey sef ?

3 Likes

Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 10, 2020
Good evening oooo. Abeg I want to come to Lagos to come work oo any type of Odd job I really need am but I no get where to stay for Lagos so I need a job that will give me accommodation or if any good person is willing to accommodate me for the meantime biko. I'm a good driver, I sabi hotel management, I sabi computer well, I'm a good superior in any management. I have been on the street for long nothing whey person no fit do as long as say money go show. I really need a job please driving most. Tomorrow when God blesses me and I become rich no matter where you are I go look for you to appreciate your help �������. Oh I forgot to add I'm a funny type ooo comedian but only when small money dey my hand sha� Abeg anybody whey dey stay alone in Lagos please help a brother make I come hustle biko, Ejor, Sanu��
Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by budaatum: 8:34pm On Feb 10, 2020
prekumohtim:

I can see clearly you evolved from them . A member of your family just did wonders
Thanks for the compliment.

1 Like

Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by perousd: 8:35pm On Feb 10, 2020
O o o orangutan. O o o orangutan...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 10, 2020
Novaccines:

Pedophiles are all over the world and a few other African nations commit similar crimes against children.

I know. But I didn't think the Gambia would look on while white men defiled their children, their future.
Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by MrFly(m): 8:37pm On Feb 10, 2020
and the animal will eventually be killed by man. What a wicked world!
Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 10, 2020
mansakhalifa:

Off-topic. Why do you think it is unbelievable? There is absolutely nothing unbelievable about it. It's been on for ages. But I think the paedos are focusing more and more on Gambia. I guess Thailand is getting tougher. Thailand used to be their main base.

This is so sad. Children should be protected by all means necessary. The Gambian government is useless, obviously.
Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 8:40pm On Feb 10, 2020
The qpe is more humane than our Fulani brothers who are so addicted to taking human lives.....
Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by emmanuelpopson(m): 8:41pm On Feb 10, 2020
this is the Case of been your brother's keeper... that is the sole duty of man...
Re: Orangutan Reaches Out Hand To Rescue Man Stuck In A River In Asia (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 8:44pm On Feb 10, 2020
The orangutan isn't a stranger there, & there's also a photographer there. There's nothing risky there...it probably stretched it's hands in response to the man's gesture

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jos Wildlife Park Lion Killed {picture} / Crocodile In Indonesia Has Tyre Around Its Neck, Cash Reward For Who Removes It / Earthquake In Abuja? - Now Happening!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.