Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,132 members, 7,807,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

Freshly Harvested Irish Potatoes For Sale (yellow And White Irish) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Freshly Harvested Irish Potatoes For Sale (yellow And White Irish) (9378 Views)

179KG Yam Harvested In Akokwa, Imo State (Photos) / Woman Shows Off The Big Cassava She Harvested (Photos) / Huge Cassava Harvested In Imo State, Taller Than The Owner!!!!! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freshly Harvested Irish Potatoes For Sale (yellow And White Irish) by Akposy(m): 3:24pm On Feb 10, 2020
Hello!

Do you want to get fresh, big and clean Irish potatoes for personal consumption or resell? Look no further! I present to you these yummy and catchy potatoes. The yellows ones are perfect for chips/fries.

They are affordable and guaranteed! I deliver Nationwide. My location is Plateau State.

I sell in bags and per kg. Prices ranges from 8k - 15k.

You can reach me for enquiries and to place your order.

Thanks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freshly Harvested Irish Potatoes For Sale (yellow And White Irish) by meum: 3:27pm On Feb 10, 2020
How much?

1 Like

Re: Freshly Harvested Irish Potatoes For Sale (yellow And White Irish) by Akposy(m): 3:33pm On Feb 10, 2020
meum:
How much?
The prices varies. Do you need the white or yellow ones? Big, small or moderate size?
Thanks for your enquiry
Re: Freshly Harvested Irish Potatoes For Sale (yellow And White Irish) by cococandy(f): 4:41pm On Feb 10, 2020
Wow that’s a lot of potatoes.

Very clean too. Good job

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Freshly Harvested Irish Potatoes For Sale (yellow And White Irish) by makydebbie(f): 5:16pm On Feb 10, 2020
Irish potato isn't common here, if you sell it in Ghana you'll make a lot of money.
I really wish I could buy.

2 Likes

Re: Freshly Harvested Irish Potatoes For Sale (yellow And White Irish) by Akposy(m): 5:19pm On Feb 10, 2020
makydebbie:
Irish potato isn't common here, if you sell it in Ghana you'll make a lot of money.
I really wish I could buy.
How can one export to Ghana. I'm open to learning. Do you have a buyer there?
Re: Freshly Harvested Irish Potatoes For Sale (yellow And White Irish) by makydebbie(f): 5:34pm On Feb 10, 2020
Akposy:

How can one export to Ghana. I'm open to learning. Do you have a buyer there?

I'll have to ask around sha, Irish potato is common here and when you see some, it's very expensive.
I don't have a buyer but I'll ask my mum and get back to you.

3 Likes

Re: Freshly Harvested Irish Potatoes For Sale (yellow And White Irish) by DaHrNn0001: 8:53pm On Feb 10, 2020
makydebbie:

I'll have to ask around sha, Irish potato is common here and when you see some, it's very expensive.

Not presently cus no import or export as the borders has been shut.

2 Likes

Re: Freshly Harvested Irish Potatoes For Sale (yellow And White Irish) by makydebbie(f): 9:03pm On Feb 10, 2020
DaHrNn0001:

Not presently cus no import or export as the borders has been shut.

Oh that's true.

1 Like

Re: Freshly Harvested Irish Potatoes For Sale (yellow And White Irish) by Akposy(m): 9:48pm On Feb 10, 2020
makydebbie:

Thanks!!!
Re: Freshly Harvested Irish Potatoes For Sale (yellow And White Irish) by May006(f): 8:36am On Feb 11, 2020
EXCELLENT JOB. More sales in Jesus name

2 Likes

Re: Freshly Harvested Irish Potatoes For Sale (yellow And White Irish) by Akposy(m): 5:58pm On Feb 11, 2020
May006:
EXCELLENT JOB. More sales in Jesus name
Amen. Thanks
Re: Freshly Harvested Irish Potatoes For Sale (yellow And White Irish) by Akposy(m): 5:57pm On Feb 12, 2020
Hello! Trust your day went well.

Irish potatoes are still available for order. Fresh harvest in a bit. Mention| Call | WhatsApp me to place your order

3 Likes

Re: Freshly Harvested Irish Potatoes For Sale (yellow And White Irish) by Rbae: 6:20pm On Feb 18, 2020
Akposy:
Hello! Trust your day went well.

Irish potatoes are still available for order. Fresh harvest in a bit. Mention| Call | WhatsApp me to place your order

Chef Akposy can u deliver In Lagos and Ogun state? How much does a paint bucket cost?

1 Like

Re: Freshly Harvested Irish Potatoes For Sale (yellow And White Irish) by Akposy(m): 9:14pm On Feb 18, 2020
Rbae:

Chef Akposy can u deliver In Lagos and Ogun state? How much does a paint bucket cost?
Yes I can!
Which of the paint bucket? the big or small one?

Thanks for your enquiry
Re: Freshly Harvested Irish Potatoes For Sale (yellow And White Irish) by Rbae: 2:01pm On Feb 19, 2020
Akposy:

Yes I can!
Which of the paint bucket? the big or small one?

Thanks for your enquiry

Big one. Then how much is the sack too? Uwc

1 Like

Re: Freshly Harvested Irish Potatoes For Sale (yellow And White Irish) by Rbae: 2:03pm On Feb 19, 2020
Rbae:

How much is delivery fee to Lagos and Ogun?
Re: Freshly Harvested Irish Potatoes For Sale (yellow And White Irish) by Akposy(m): 4:46pm On Feb 19, 2020
Rbae:

For the white Irish, A 50kg sack bag is 8000/9000 Half bag should make up for the big paint bucket. It is 7,500
For the yellow Irish, A 50kg bag is 14,000/15,000 Paint bucket is 7,000
Thanks
Re: Freshly Harvested Irish Potatoes For Sale (yellow And White Irish) by Akposy(m): 4:47pm On Feb 19, 2020
Rbae:

It's 2,000 naira Where exactly in Lagos or Ogun. I mean area
Re: Freshly Harvested Irish Potatoes For Sale (yellow And White Irish) by Akposy(m): 4:48pm On Feb 19, 2020
Rbae:

Re: Freshly Harvested Irish Potatoes For Sale (yellow And White Irish) by Akposy(m): 4:48pm On Feb 19, 2020
Rbae:

Re: Freshly Harvested Irish Potatoes For Sale (yellow And White Irish) by Rbae: 9:41am On Feb 22, 2020
Akposy:

For the white Irish,
A 50kg sack bag is 8000/9000
Half bag should make up for the big paint bucket. It is 7,500

For the yellow Irish,
A 50kg bag is 14,000/15,000
Paint bucket is 7,000

Thanks

Ok. I'll get back to you. It's actually for a party a d my friend is the one buying. I told her about it.

1 Like

Re: Freshly Harvested Irish Potatoes For Sale (yellow And White Irish) by Akposy(m): 3:56pm On Feb 22, 2020
Rbae:

Ok. I'll get back to you. It's actually for a party a d my friend is the one buying. I told her about it.

Okay ma. Thanks
Re: Freshly Harvested Irish Potatoes For Sale (yellow And White Irish) by Halcyon123(f): 7:16pm On Mar 11, 2020
Hey, how much for a cement bag?
Re: Freshly Harvested Irish Potatoes For Sale (yellow And White Irish) by Akposy(m): 8:57pm On Mar 27, 2020
Halcyon123:
Hey, how much for a cement bag?
I'm not too sure. That should be half 50kg. It's 7,500
Re: Freshly Harvested Irish Potatoes For Sale (yellow And White Irish) by Dreemerr: 9:41am On Apr 04, 2020
Where do you live? From where will you send it if I order?

Akposy:

I'm not too sure. That should be half 50kg. It's 7,500

1 Like

Re: Freshly Harvested Irish Potatoes For Sale (yellow And White Irish) by Akposy(m): 4:55pm On Apr 04, 2020
Dreemerr:
Where do you live? From where will you send it if I order?

Hi. I'm in Plateau State. I will be sending from Jos
Re: Freshly Harvested Irish Potatoes For Sale (yellow And White Irish) by Akposy(m): 5:29pm On Jul 21, 2020
Freshly harvested Irish potatoes are now available for sale.
Hurry and place your order now
Re: Freshly Harvested Irish Potatoes For Sale (yellow And White Irish) by Akposy(m): 7:37am On Jul 28, 2020
Just 3 bags left.....

I'm giving them out for 11k. They were harvested yesterday. Quickly mention me or call 09024561835 to place your order

Re: Freshly Harvested Irish Potatoes For Sale (yellow And White Irish) by Rbae: 5:19pm On Aug 09, 2020
Akposy:
Just 3 bags left.....

I'm giving them out for 11k. They were harvested yesterday. Quickly mention me or call 09024561835 to place your order

Is it still available? Can one use the white for chips and meet pie? What's the difference between the two?
Re: Freshly Harvested Irish Potatoes For Sale (yellow And White Irish) by Akposy(m): 7:10pm On Aug 09, 2020
Rbae:

Is it still available? Can one use the white for chips and meet pie? What's the difference between the two?
Yes it is. Yellow ones are the best for chips and meat pie.
A bag is 10,000 naira now
Re: Freshly Harvested Irish Potatoes For Sale (yellow And White Irish) by Rbae: 9:36pm On Aug 09, 2020
Akposy:

Yes it is. Yellow ones are the best for chips and meat pie.
A bag is 10,000 naira now

A bag is how many kg please?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Medication And Vaccination Program For Layers / The Secrets And Riches In Storage Business / My Cucumber Farm! Wonders Of Creation!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.