Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,981 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Valentine And Love - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine And Love (7268 Views)

Help I Asked Her Out For Valentine And She Declined Without Any Cogent Reason!!! / Valentine And Plumbers 18+ / The Libra Female- Personality Traits And Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Valentine And Love by oyewale0001(m): 11:18am On Feb 12, 2020
[quote author=LosC post=86584083]Any girl that'll engage in sexual immorality in this Valentine period will get Pregnant and when she tried to abort it, the fetus will come down to her waist and hide for 9 months.[/quote

No lie
Re: Valentine And Love by Fragility6: 11:18am On Feb 12, 2020
After all d brohaha about Val, Easter go come pple go still spend. Children's day gongon, spending break dey from june to September or else birthday fall in dose months,October 1 it continues. And so the flexing routine continues till you die. No sense enta ur head say u go sit down plan were ur life dey going. Instead na occasions u dey plan for....na wetin u sow u go reap. Later we go hear 4 nairaland, please my brother is wicked,my relatives don't want 3 help me forgetting dey too get expenses 2 cater for... He whi chooses to remain foolish will remain foolish for ever an ever- From a friend
Re: Valentine And Love by oyewale0001(m): 11:20am On Feb 12, 2020
boladjo12:

Here are 3 thoughtful things to do for Bae:

1. Get a gift as classy as your partner
There’s something we do subconsciously when buying gifts; we try to buy something that matches our admiration and respect for the person receiving the gift. And that is what you should do this valentine. Get your partner something that can be likened to their class. You know them and what they would like?

2. Show that special person some love by sending some money to their Fundall Chest or gifting them a savings plan.
You can send money to their Fundall Chest or gift them a savings plan on Fundall. One of the reasons for this is that Fundall is a good financial partner for people. Sending money to their Fundall chest opens them to discount from various stores and supermarket in Nigeria. If you gift them a [url=fundall.io]savings plan[/url], the money you send to them will get up to 15% annual interest.

3. Request money from Bae and all your crushes via Fundall social request. Don't dull yourself.
Its not every time you have to give, some times ask also. If your Bae can give you something, they should. How much do you want Bae to send to you this valentine ? ₦10 or ₦10 million!. Generate your “Valentine money” request link on Fundall today via Fundall social request and start receiving money from all crushes. No go de dull yourself.

To send money, create savings plan and start receiving money from your friends on Fundall, you can sign up via [url=dashboard.fundall.io]dashboard.fundall.io[/url]

I have said my 2 cent.....

All this are big stress
Re: Valentine And Love by Offpoint: 11:20am On Feb 12, 2020
sochey:
Valentine Valentine Valentine!!!!!!!

All I need is just more money.... And probably watch future rap all dayyyy....

So who's up to help a soul this 14/02

I mean, monetarily grin
I will if you'll COMPENSATE my efforts
Re: Valentine And Love by wish90(m): 11:21am On Feb 12, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Valentine And Love by Gbdrane2020: 11:22am On Feb 12, 2020
Pheelz2020:
So,
Everywhere You turn to, People are talking about Valentine, an average person thinks: Valentine is all about sharing gifts with loved ones/soul mates only, some see valentine as a day they go on sex spree [ OOPS].

How about showing love to the less privilege?

What happens to sensitization on how to live in peace and harmony?

Well, in whatever perspective you see valentine; flex it right...

Happy Valentine's Day In Advance!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Valentine And Love by midnighter(f): 11:24am On Feb 12, 2020
Of a truth, Valentine's day celebrations can be corny, parochial and sentimental. The onslaught of love hearts, flowers and teddy bears can make one feel sick! lipsrsealed

BUT I dont condemn those who celebrate it in any way they choose
Re: Valentine And Love by COMPENGRFRANK(m): 11:26am On Feb 12, 2020
AT LEAST I HAVE WRITTEN SOMETHING
Re: Valentine And Love by Mistaicey2288: 11:26am On Feb 12, 2020
post=86584061:
Let Love Leads!Lead!

This is all we live for @[/color],
it make us feel so much fulfilled in life : Helping others, especially the helpless.
Nothing is as fulfilling as this.
This is what our Lord and Saviour commanded us to do.
So help us God!

[color=#990000]GOD IS LOVE.

Chief Emeka Valentine, in the year 1920! kiss

Oan,
who has heard the latest about this case below?!
Interview going on, One of us @[/color] is present at the venue LIVE!
Issa funny thingy grin cheesy wink

I was charmed by cultists while going to church – *[color=#990000]Ilaro Poly SUG president*

Another gbagaun! 2nd gbagaun within just how many minutes? "What did you just typed" in the other thread and now this one again... Well this has been fixed for you..
Re: Valentine And Love by scokoro: 11:32am On Feb 12, 2020
0KNM:
Me out alone by myself on Valentine’s Day

[img]https://media1./images/edc7e70db4a57f82d32aef9141285a2e/tenor.gif?itemid=5143858[/img]

This life I can’t kill myself
Re: Valentine And Love by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 12, 2020
Don't you have anything better to post about? I left valentine in Facebook and WhatsApp only to meet it in nairaland. Mtchew

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Valentine And Love by Savvvy(m): 11:51am On Feb 12, 2020
otijah:
No be person wey don chop belle full dey do Val.
My house rent pending, shop rent pending, siblings school fees pending, every where Jaga jaga. Even my babe know say I no come this year to play love.
This one na die o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Valentine And Love by GeneralPula: 11:51am On Feb 12, 2020
0KNM:
Me out alone by myself on Valentine’s Day

[img]https://media1./images/edc7e70db4a57f82d32aef9141285a2e/tenor.gif?itemid=5143858[/img]

This life I can’t kill myself

cool
Re: Valentine And Love by sochey(f): 11:56am On Feb 12, 2020
Offpoint:

I will if you'll COMPENSATE my efforts

Okay.... What could the COMPENSATION be??
Re: Valentine And Love by Offpoint: 12:00pm On Feb 12, 2020
sochey:

Come on babe, you're no longer 12 years old anymore... You should know what the compensation is all about.
Re: Valentine And Love by Offpoint: 12:01pm On Feb 12, 2020
sochey:

Come on babe, you're no longer 12 years old anymore... You should know what the compensation is all about.
Re: Valentine And Love by Pheelz2020(m): 12:15pm On Feb 12, 2020
Chi59:
Don't you have anything better to post about? I left valentine in Facebook and WhatsApp only to meet it in nairaland. Mtchew

don't you have any other meaningful comment to post...?

happy val..

abeggy double siki

Re: Valentine And Love by Jamarii: 12:25pm On Feb 12, 2020
[s]
post=86584061:
Let Love Lead the way!

This is all we live for @[/color],
it make us feel so much fulfilled in life : Helping others, especially the helpless.
Nothing is as fulfilling as this.
This is what our Lord and Saviour commanded us to do.
So help us God!

[color=#990000]GOD IS LOVE.

Chief Emeka Valentine, in the year 1920! kiss

Oan,
who has heard the latest about this case below?!
Interview going on,
One of us @[/color] is present at the venue LIVE!
Details coming shortly!
Issa funny thingy grin cheesy wink

I was charmed by cultists while going to church – *[color=#990000]Ilaro Poly SUG president*
[/s]
Re: Valentine And Love by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 12, 2020
handsomeyinka:
I can't forget my last Valentine's day in nigeria in 2010.I bought a red T-SHIRT in oshodi to wear on Valentine's day to go for dinner with my wife.

NA SO THIS HEAVY RAIN START FOR SURULERE(Stadium bus stop) AND I DIDN'T HAVE MY UMBRELLA ON ME. I JUST THEY SEE RED COLOUR WATER EVERYWHERE FOR FLOOR AS I STAND, OOPS..I DIDN'T KNOW THEY DYE THE RED SHIRT..OMO SHAME CATCH ME,EVER SINCE THEN HAVE DECIDED TO STOP THE RED COLOUR TREND ON VALS DAY.
Happy vals to y'all on nairaland.
This is so funny grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Checkout The Koma Tribe Women Who Do Not Wear Clothes In Nigeria. / can I marry this person? / Rokiatu Romanceland Serial Killer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.