Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,791 members, 7,798,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

Mum Hides Money Under Mess Around The House To Test Who Actually Helps Out - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mum Hides Money Under Mess Around The House To Test Who Actually Helps Out (284 Views)

Coronavirus - A Popular Nairalander Helps Out With Cash In Memory Of Hungerbad / What Was Life Like For African Americans Who Actually Went Back To Africa . / Fake Lecturer Obtaining Money Under False Pretense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mum Hides Money Under Mess Around The House To Test Who Actually Helps Out by bmdmixer: 3:52pm On Feb 10, 2020
Mum hides money under mess around the house to test who actually helps out

A mum has taken the step to hide cash under rubbish left around the house to reward her husband and children for cleaning up - but it's still remained unclaimed

An exhausted mum who feels like the only one who cleans up around the house has invented a genius new game to keep her entertained as she goes.

Every so often she tapes money to the underside of mess around the house, including toilet rolls and pieces of paper which have been discarded on the floor.

When the money goes unclaimed, she ups the stakes - meaning anyone who decides to lend a helping hand could find themselves rewarded with a small fortune.

Unfortunately for her family, they are yet to join in with the litter picking, leaving only their hard-working mum to claim back her own cash.

Posting the idea to Facebook, the Aussie parent included a photo collage of finished toilet roll left lying on the bathroom floor, showing it left untouched for a full seven days.

If only someone else had thought you pick it up, they would have discovered a $20 note attached with the message 'finders keepers!'

In the caption she wrote: "Needing something to inspire kids and husbands to tidy up around the house? Clearly this game hasn’t worked here yet, maybe one day.

"For now, I’ll keep upping the prize money, knowing it’s coming back."

Other parents who clearly recognised her struggle and wanted to try the game for themselves loved the post, which attracted.....

more on the story here

http://www.soundlala.com/news.php?id=1368

u looking for a studio to record ur songs? wanna upload ur tracks here www.soundlala.com, house ten LAGOS got u covered dial 090 7525 2828
Re: Mum Hides Money Under Mess Around The House To Test Who Actually Helps Out by Froshloaded: 3:54pm On Feb 10, 2020
My mum should emulate this abeg
I will be very hardworking than before
Re: Mum Hides Money Under Mess Around The House To Test Who Actually Helps Out by bmdmixer: 6:47pm On Feb 18, 2020
Froshloaded:
My mum should emulate this abeg
I will be very hardworking than before
lol u may just kick it

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Top Professional Cleaning Services In Warri / Please Help Me / Poor State Of Nigerian Typical Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.