Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism (108251 Views)

Bamidele Impeached As NANS President Over $200K Embezzlement Scandal / Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President / Adegboye Emmanuel Olatunji, Polytechnic Ilaro SUG President Caught In Cult Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism by Tumbulum: 8:42am On Feb 11, 2020
Is joining an occult the law if this country? For the fact that they were not caught murdering people, I see no reason Why the police should parade them as criminals.
Have they done worst than what bokoharam and herdsmen are doing and yet the federal government is pampering them.
Lets be reasonable for once and stop allowing emotions to detect our thinking. There is freedom of association in this country.

1 Like

Re: Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism by davyjones0147: 8:43am On Feb 11, 2020
all those saying the SUG president is a new initiate, please get your facts correct. he's the figure head of that fraternity as he wields vital powers just as the one in red also.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism by Rilwayne001: 8:43am On Feb 11, 2020
This is from a friend in the same institution
Re: Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism by Officialgarri: 8:44am On Feb 11, 2020
madridguy:
Do you mean chief priest would have perceive the danger ahead or what? Also is the chief priest a student like them or one baba outside their group.

Chief priest will be a student because this is a school temple. And, yes, he ought to have received a sign that the coast isn't clear but he must have ignored it.

12 Likes

Re: Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 11, 2020
femtex007:
U see this one because he was caught. This is the life of most of our politicians that is y they are so dreaded wen it comes to killing Nd taking power by force
Very true, most politicians are cultists and they use cultists to rig elections

1 Like

Re: Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism by geezynoni: 8:46am On Feb 11, 2020
Oluwapluto:
I sabi that idiot in red grin
You are a suspect too. We are coming for you.
Re: Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:47am On Feb 11, 2020
seunfape:
We did not blend with uniform during my time,anyway cultism is bad but it will give you experience about what is really happening in the cult world,though no one wish to graduate as Jew man but if you join and eventually graduate, just thank your Lord. The risks are more than the benefits. I always happy to share my past experience as a x cultist but now am a graduate am also living a cleansed life. Pick from my statements.

Did you maim or kill anybody?

2 Likes

Re: Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism by Gordson: 8:50am On Feb 11, 2020
seunfape:
We did not blend with uniform during my time,anyway cultism is bad but it will give you experience about what is really happening in the cult world,though no one wish to graduate as Jew man but if you join and eventually graduate, just thank your Lord. The risks are more than the benefits. I always happy to share my past experience as a x cultist but now am a graduate am also living a cleansed life. Pick from my statements.

How many men you fall or you follow them go fall

Haq haq haq grin

This reminds me of a Chapter and Verse that I can't remember In the Gospel of Matthew.

Gunshot ina di air..coza coza grin
Re: Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism by Angelfrost(m): 8:50am On Feb 11, 2020
Roon9:
Hard man hard man!
Look at that baba crying grin

Hard kini??!... Bunch of lazy spineless cowards, hiding behind weapons and numbers!!!

Hard men are facing off terrorists in Sambisa, Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq, etc...

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism by nengibo: 8:51am On Feb 11, 2020
IranianSea:

The guy Bleep up! Been elected as SUG president doesn't stop you attending MAP but should be important ones. You went as far as attached initiation ceremony with you in regalia. Ha ha haba! You don't play games with sense or perhaps that night you are just joining frat cuz I don't see reason for all these shit you just got respect self into. Sorry bro!
U be cultist too athink

2 Likes

Re: Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism by Afodot0022(m): 8:51am On Feb 11, 2020
seunfape:

pls give us more insight about cultism. U never can tell, your words might save lots of our youths trying to indulge in this dark journey of life that will destroy their destiny in the near future. Thanks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism by dederocs(m): 8:52am On Feb 11, 2020
The politicians and all are also cultists, when you celebrate the culture, what do you expect...
Re: Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism by ignis: 8:52am On Feb 11, 2020
Wonders shall never end.
Re: Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism by Bianda24: 8:52am On Feb 11, 2020
To be involved in cultism will only bring pain.
Re: Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism by Gordson: 8:53am On Feb 11, 2020
Rilwayne001:

Did they carry him/them and throw him/them inside the garment.

You and your friend needs to be nailed to a bamboo tree grin

6 Likes

Re: Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism by backbone503(m): 8:53am On Feb 11, 2020
Egede men!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism by pyro62(m): 8:54am On Feb 11, 2020
After all your sacrifice for the ship, let's see what the ship can do for you. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism by HBB1(m): 8:55am On Feb 11, 2020
Dirkcoyt:
This is the worst way to be arrested

Once your name is searched on the internet then you pop up with black and red uniform like you’re the lead character for devil in a mount Zion film!!

grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism by lonlytroy(m): 8:55am On Feb 11, 2020
See as them be like native doctor, inferior waste of sperm
Davido should sign him

2 Likes

Re: Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism by Kenturkey048(m): 8:55am On Feb 11, 2020
simple250:
Chief priest signal fail today grin grin
Men wey know....

4 Likes

Re: Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism by airmark(m): 8:55am On Feb 11, 2020
Rilwayne001:

Framed? They forced him to wear the regalia? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism by Rebuke: 8:56am On Feb 11, 2020
Hard guy, hard guy, see the one in red don become soft like bread wey dem soak inside water. Bruhhhhhaaahahahahaaa!

Nonsense, dem go dey oppress innocent students on campus in the name of one silly cult.

Let them be used as scape goat and let others see the stupidity and vanity of cultism....

grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism by Gordson: 8:56am On Feb 11, 2020
Koralords:
They will be out in 2 weeks latest

And the news will be wiped off the internet.

Wellidone Sir Lordkora wink
Re: Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism by Nobody: 8:56am On Feb 11, 2020
I guess they didn't run coz they were confident they would disappear, they must have been failed!

2 Likes

Re: Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism by Beedude(m): 8:57am On Feb 11, 2020
Tumbulum:
Is joining an occult against the law of this country? For the fact that they were not caught murder I see reason. Why the police should parade them as criminals.
Have they done worst than what bokoharam and herdsmen are doing and yet the federal government is pampering them.
Lets be reasonable for once and stop allowing emotions to detect our thinking. There is freedom of association in this country.
Do u have a working brain?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism by PrinceMajestic: 8:57am On Feb 11, 2020
See how them they disgrace Ayez. I feel bad for them, I remember my Aye friend telling me not to join illegal cult but I should join only aye that is legal and approved in constitution, I believed out of my high naivety then but see these self acclaimed strong men weeping like whores, they couldnt tell police constitution recognize them and jesus christ was an axeman. I rather join league of the honourable extraordinary gentle men that have myself messing up with these boys

8 Likes

Re: Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 11, 2020
Oluwapluto:
I sabi that idiot in red grin
Is he the one they used to call "gabazin"?
Re: Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism by IranianSea: 8:57am On Feb 11, 2020
nengibo:

U be cultist too athink
Cult is fun. You don't need to belong before you know things going on in their circle.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism by Gordson: 8:58am On Feb 11, 2020
Macsjebs:
I guess they didn't run coz they were confident they would disappear, they must have been failed!

Disappear in front of a better gun, my guy the force from the bullet will drag them back sef cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism by Deltatoto: 8:59am On Feb 11, 2020
ExAngel007:
The men of the Ogun State Police Command, on Sunday, arrested the President of the Students’ Union Government of the Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro, Adegboye Olatunji, and one Olarewaju Taiwo during cult initiation.

The Police Public Relations Officer in the state, Abimbola Oyeyemi, who made this known in a statement on Monday, said the suspects were caught in the bush in full regalia of the dreaded cult group.

He said, “The duo was arrested following information received by the police at the Ilaro Division from members of the public that some group of people suspected to be cultists were sighted in a bush at Gbogidi area of Ilaro where they were trying to initiate new members into their dreaded group.

“On receiving the information, the DPO Ilaro Division, CSP Olayemi Jacob, mobilised his patrol team and swiftly moved to the scene where the two suspects were arrested with the assistance of members of the public while others escaped through the bush.

“The two arrested cultists who are in full regalia of the dreaded cult group have been taken to custody at the Ilaro Divisional Headquarters, where they are being currently interrogated.”

The PPRO said the Commissioner of Police, Kenneth Ebrimson, has ordered the immediate transfer of the suspects to the anti-cultists section of the state Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department for a discreet investigation.

Meanwhile, the Polytechnic has suspended Adegboye for alleged involvement in cultism.

The institution said this in a statement signed by the Deputy Registrar, Public Relations, Sola Abiala.

Abiala said the suspension of Adegboye “is consequent upon the foiling of the meeting of some cult groups from the neighbouring community, by the security architecture and network of the Polytechnic, the Local Vigilante Group in conjunction with Nigerian Police Force and the Directorate of State Security.

“The suspension of Adegboye is in line with the Act establishing the Polytechnic and the provision of the Students Handbook coupled with the Polytechnic’s zero tolerance to cultism, pending his appearance before the Students Disciplinary Committee to establish his culpability or otherwise.

“The Management, therefore, uses this medium to re-emphasise its zero tolerance for cultism and other misdemeanours.”

https://punchng.com/police-arrest-ilaro-poly-sug-president-during-cult-initiation/
e get who no Dey cult abeg e
Re: Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism by Mogajunior(m): 8:59am On Feb 11, 2020
cool . Damn! This is embarrassing. say no to cultism.
Re: Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism by ZZ22: 8:59am On Feb 11, 2020
Dandsome:
Hard man, hard man. Ordinary catch wey dem catch you, See as you don humble sharp sharp. grin

Youths stay away from cultism. It doesn't pay
humble wetin.. release him and he will be more brutal than before even the community that ratted them out will collect.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

UNN 2012/'13 Admission List Has Been Released! At Last! / The Salary Of A Nigerian Professor After IPPIS (Pictured) / Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.