Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism (108221 Views)

Bamidele Impeached As NANS President Over $200K Embezzlement Scandal / Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President / Adegboye Emmanuel Olatunji, Polytechnic Ilaro SUG President Caught In Cult Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:50am On Feb 11, 2020
Amujale:

Then that means almost everone will be arrested and sent to prison.

Christianity and Islam are cults.

The cult of Christianity.

The cult of Islam.

Christianity and Islam are not cults, they are religions.
I guess you tryna come up with that on your own that Islam and Christianity are both cults. pls, let's be factual about this.

I understand the fact that some illegal and criminal activities have been going on in both, as we have in islam most especially.
the difference is that cultism is outrightly illegal and it is all about nothing but crimes, while the Islam and Christianity are legal religions, but not excluded from being prosecuted by law if found involved in criminal and illegal acts.

but, I am not about religions, you brought it up.

Amujale:
I supose you meant all those cults involved in criminality and heavy handed violence ought to be charged and prosecuted in accordance with common law.

If that is what you meant, then i agree.

All cultists are criminals. an identified cultist is a criminal. cos, no law supports cultism, and their activities are always about killing, robbery and raping.
this SUG president is a criminal (cultist). no two sides to it.
except you want to tell me that unless he's caught in 'heavy-handed violence' before he could be tagged a criminal, which I won't accept.

those criminals should be immediately prosecuted if found in cultism, in order to send signal to others that no going back and forth on their (cultists) cases, it is straight prosecution.
the laws on those criminals are to mild to me. no law should give room for criminals to be on trial for a stretched period of time, it should be immediately.

or you want to know how many of them are ex-convicts and still living with us?
this is exactly my problem.

I hail you, bro.

1 Like

Re: Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism by egoldman(m): 11:51am On Feb 11, 2020
UBGGA:

I wondered about the same thing too.

How is it criminal if they weren't caught commiting a crime?

If the NBM inscribed on their attires is what I think it is, they identify as a registered group and have rights to congregate whenever and in whatever attire.

So, where is the crime?!!

The name of the officers and the station is not secret, go their and tell them, if you no go join the case.

1 Like

Re: Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism by Tumbulum: 11:53am On Feb 11, 2020
shogsman:

Like I said keep making a fool out of yourself,shallow minded people like you won't stick to corrections until you end in the gallows,thereby putting your families in shame,if we go by your unintelligent reasoning then sects like Isis,al Qaeda should not be persecuted cos they're not caught in the act.
you are the fool here who cannot reason logically. All over the world,government and international communities have come to proscribe Isis and the rest as terrorist organizations and that is understandable within the provisions of the law but for cult groups like buccaneers, ogboni fraternity, the Rosicrucian order,illuminati no one has come to proscribe them as criminal organizations. As matter of fact many of them are registered organizations.eg the buccaneers, amorc,ogboni etc.
Is true some members of this group do commit crimes but that is not enough to tag every member as criminals. Don't we have peaceful herdsmen? Should we because of the activities of the few tag all of them as criminals.
Re: Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism by Tumbulum: 11:56am On Feb 11, 2020
Bahddo:
because they have members in government and the police. They would defend it the way you are here defending cultism that has destroyed the lives of many Nigerian youth.

The problem with Nigeria isn't the lack of laws but the lack of a collective will to enforce them.

Take a look at the related laws (chapter 9 - unlawful Societies and chapter 10 - unlawful assemblies) and tell us if the cult this SUG guy was caught being a part of doesn't fall in this category of unlawful societies.
http://www.nigeria-law.org/Criminal%20Code%20Act-PartI-II.htm
do you know that buccaneers,ogboni fraternity, the vikings,the amorc are all registered occult group in Nigeria.
Re: Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism by ChristyB(f): 12:01pm On Feb 11, 2020
Sad but true...

careytommy37:
Nigeria, behold thy future!
Re: Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism by CrazyOptimist: 12:01pm On Feb 11, 2020
So many hypocrites on Nairaland,
Cultism is not good, yes.
But we know that all these naija musicians are members. They even flaunt it on social media and everybody looks away.

1 Like

Re: Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism by shogsman(m): 12:05pm On Feb 11, 2020
Tumbulum:
you are the fool here who cannot reason logically. All over the world,government and international communities have come to proscribe Isis and the rest as terrorist organizations and that is understandable within the provisions of the law but for cult groups like buccaneers, ogboni fraternity, the Rosicrucian order,illuminati no one has come to proscribe them as criminal organizations. As matter of fact many of them are registered organizations.eg the buccaneers, amorc,ogboni etc.
Is true some members of this group do commit crimes but that is not enough to tag every member as criminals. Don't we have peaceful herdsmen? Should we because of the activities of the few tag all of them as criminals.
How many times has Illuminati and ogboni killed anybody or start a war or disrupts public peace,rape,steal.
You don't know the meaning of logic,so stop using the word,logic means thinking towards solving a problem and that is what the law is aimed at.
Like I said earlier you're just in a vain struggle to justify your shameful vice.cos any nitwit with half a brain knows what cultism is,so stop your unneccesary propaganda and pray you're not caught.

2 Likes

Re: Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism by Kalashnikov102(m): 12:05pm On Feb 11, 2020
hopefulLandlord:

It's not crocodile cry bro. I watched the video and the guy in red looked like he was wounded in his right foot during apprehension probably from a gunshot or some piercing object like knife or maybe he fell into a bear trap cuz as he can barely walk. I'm certain they hadn't given him painkillers or attended to the wound when this pic was taken so he was in serious pain at the time

Where you see d vedio abeg?
Re: Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism by adeniyi65(m): 12:12pm On Feb 11, 2020
Gentlemanforyou:
I dont blame him for this , I blamed our fore fathers , who didnt wait till we were due for independence before they fought for it , if the system is working who gives a f about cult ? You only join them cause you want power ( fake power ) even most people in the NASS are all in one form of group or the other, even if you tell me Boris Johnson or Theresa May are cultist, I wont believe you cause their system works . We need more than reorientation in this kontri. Maybe recolonization or the one my friends in the east and south west are talking of lately .make I no use all the mouth call am
I tell you brother.early Independence is the core problem hindering our growth.and again with this atmosphere we are not ready to liberate this land from the mess it's in.
Re: Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism by adeniyi65(m): 12:16pm On Feb 11, 2020
if he wasn't apprehended now.he would probably become a sinister of politician using his power and weapons at his disposal to get keeping political peak.
Re: Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 11, 2020
MrNipplesLover:

that's one problem I have with some laws.

once anyone is redhandedly caught in cultism, robbery, kidnapping, killing, they should just be charged, and court should just order them to be killed instan.

it is simple. just give the criminal a pistol and he/she should shoot himself in the head in a locker room.
or he/she should face firing squad or hang to death.

that would send some chill to others.

no going back and forth with criminals. angry

Nigeria is soft on the law. They'd either just forget them in prison without trial or even release them after some money has exchanged hands.

3 Likes

Re: Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism by Caymen: 12:18pm On Feb 11, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:

Nigeria is soft on the law. They'd either just forget them in prison without trial or even release them after some money has exchanged hands.
[/s]
Re: Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism by Bahddo(m): 12:19pm On Feb 11, 2020
Tumbulum:
do you know that buccaneers,ogboni fraternity, the vikings,the amorc are all registered occult group in Nigeria.
I asked about the (NBM) or Blaćk Axe and he's talking about ogboni.

The bone of contention is whether a person can be arrested and prosecuted simply for being in a cult. The law says yes, as long as that society is destructive. It's for this reason that there is a unit of the Nigerian police called the Special Anti-Cultism Squad.

Nothing wrong with arresting this SUG guy and sentencing him to 3 years behind bars simply for being part of the NBM, as his society has a history of crime and bloodshed across different universities.

Even your ogboni, buccaneers and co, they day they come out as a group to try to incite violence, disturb the peace or interfere with government, they become an unlawful society and the members can be picked up and arrested simply for being members.

You can defend your fellow cultists all you like, but the law is the law.

4 Likes

Re: Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism by Tumbulum: 12:22pm On Feb 11, 2020
shogsman:

How many times has Illuminati and ogboni killed anybody or start a war or disrupts public peace,rape,steal.
You don't know the meaning of logic,so stop using the word,logic means thinking towards solving a problem and that is what the law is aimed at.
Like I said earlier you're just in a vain struggle to justify your shameful vice.cos any nitwit with half a brain knows what cultism is,so stop your unneccesary propaganda and pray you're not caught.
belonging to a cult group is an age long practice and will continue to be. There respected politicians and business men who are members of these groups. You don't know these because you stay in your little corner and have refused to enlarge your thinking.
Re: Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism by hopefulLandlord: 12:26pm On Feb 11, 2020
Kalashnikov102:

Where you see d vedio abeg?
There's a YouTube link in the first thread that hit FP on this issue. that's where I saw the video

1 Like

Re: Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism by adeniyi65(m): 12:27pm On Feb 11, 2020
Dirkcoyt:
This is the worst way to be arrested

Once your name is searched on the internet then you pop up with black and red uniform like you’re the lead character for devil in a mount Zion film!!
grin grin baddest comment.if they can only seated and contemplate wella before it is started.they would have change mind.

1 Like

Re: Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism by sylve11: 12:33pm On Feb 11, 2020
Gordson:

Did they carry him/them and throw him/them inside the garment.
grin

Abeg I nor wan laugh grin cool
Re: Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism by shogsman(m): 12:37pm On Feb 11, 2020
Tumbulum:
belonging to a cult group is an age long practice and will continue to be. There respected politicians and business men who are members of these groups. You don't know these because you stay in your little corner and have refused to enlarge your thinking.
If you're so proud of your so called organizations why hide in bushes like rats to do your meetings, if you're proud of been a cultist let's talk on WhatsApp ,let me have your name and photo and we'll see where you end up in a couple of days.
FYI nairaland is not as faceless as you think,I hope you're using a strong vpn,cos the relevant authorities are hot on your chase,there will be no stone left unturned,you have to reap the consequences of your action and I suspect your d-day is closer than you think.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism by Missionaire: 12:43pm On Feb 11, 2020
pyro62:
After all your sacrifice for the ship, let's see what the ship can do for you. cheesy

These ones don't sail.
Re: Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:43pm On Feb 11, 2020
FrLukas:

exactly.

exactly, bro.

this is my problem with them.

most of them were later released after receiving some bribes.
so many of of them.

this is exactly my point.

I hail you, bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:45pm On Feb 11, 2020
shogsman:

If you're so proud of your so called organizations why hide in bushes like rats to do your meetings, if you're proud of been a cultist let's talk on WhatsApp ,let me have your name and photo and we'll see where you end up in a couple of days.
FYI nairaland is not as faceless as you think,I hope you're using a strong vpn,cos the relevant authorities are hot on your chase,there will be no stone left unturned,you have to reap the consequences of your action and I suspect your d-day is closer than you think.

grin grin grin

indeed, rats in the bush. grin grin

I greet u, brotherly.

5 Likes

Re: Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism by Bimpe29: 12:48pm On Feb 11, 2020
Let him be and his partner in crime be thoroughly penalized.
Re: Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism by KiNiBiGd: 12:55pm On Feb 11, 2020
grin grin
Dirkcoyt:

Once your name is searched on the internet then you pop up with black and red uniform like you’re the lead character for devil in a mount Zion film!!

grin grin grin bro you bad o '' you’re the lead character for devil in a mount Zion film!!''
Re: Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism by Lordapson23(m): 1:10pm On Feb 11, 2020
Dirkcoyt:

Ok u don make me throway my lunch nah.. U happy now? Crase fellow grin
Re: Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 11, 2020
But seriously what crime did they commit? Possession of illegal arms? Conspiracy? Robbery? I'm not sure simply wearing red and black in the bush is a crime according to the law. I may be wrong though
Re: Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism by Antoeni(m): 1:31pm On Feb 11, 2020
Shame on the
Congregation of Complete Idiots.
What a Disgrace

1 Like

Re: Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism by Tumbulum: 1:34pm On Feb 11, 2020
shogsman:

now you have resulted to another angle to make your point. What kind of VPN do you use? Is it the one free download from google play store? Common be reasonable for once.
Anybody can choose any location for their meetings. I don't matter if they do their meetings in the bushes.
Re: Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism by Aarenasbaba(m): 1:34pm On Feb 11, 2020
Oh my alma mata !!!
This has never happened in my school before.....Its a dirty slap in our face
Re: Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism by Fixedmatch9076: 1:42pm On Feb 11, 2020
SEE BLEW
Re: Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism by Obere4u: 1:47pm On Feb 11, 2020
igbokwenu90:
grin.... Never you come to my church again !

Can't stop laughing at that photo
Re: Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 11, 2020
Topmaike007:
oga shut up he is saying the fact and you're spilling trash
Goat,fufu head. Dirty people
Re: Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 11, 2020
Tumbulum:
but we are releasing bokoharam members and tagging then repentant.
For the records Muslims have the potential to become radicalized and end up as terrorist but that does not mean we should lump all Muslims together and tag them as criminals.
Joining a cult group is an age long practice and as long as the individual members of the group operate within the confines of the law ,nobody should criminalise them.
We have the ogboni fraternity, the Illuminati, the buccaneers and so many other cult groups operating in the world and individuals and so many politician and big business people are all members. As long as you dont commit crimes in the name of belonging to a cult group you are good to go and you have done nothing wrong
You are a son of a thousands father

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

UNN 2012/'13 Admission List Has Been Released! At Last! / Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria? / The Salary Of A Nigerian Professor After IPPIS (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.