Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism (108250 Views)

Bamidele Impeached As NANS President Over $200K Embezzlement Scandal / Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President / Adegboye Emmanuel Olatunji, Polytechnic Ilaro SUG President Caught In Cult Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism by einsteine(m): 2:14pm On Feb 11, 2020
madridguy:
Do you mean chief priest would have perceive the danger ahead or what? Also is the chief priest a student like them or one baba outside their group.

The guy on red is the Chief Priest.

1 Like

Re: Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism by kollinz1234(m): 2:36pm On Feb 11, 2020
Dirkcoyt:
This is the worst way to be arrested

Once your name is searched on the internet then you pop up with black and red uniform like you’re the lead character for devil in a mount Zion film!!
grin grin grin
Re: Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism by tosland4u(m): 2:50pm On Feb 11, 2020
Gentlemanforyou:
I dont blame him for this , I blamed our fore fathers , who didnt wait till we were due for independence before they fought for it , if the system is working who gives a f about cult ? You only join them cause you want power ( fake power ) even most people in the NASS are all in one form of group or the other, even if you tell me Boris Johnson or Theresa May are cultist, I wont believe you cause their system works . We need more than reorientation in this kontri. Maybe recolonization or the one my friends in the east and south west are talking of lately .make I no use all the mouth call am

I totally disagree with you. I want you to know that being a cult member is a choice. If the so called fore father's you mentioned did not wait for the independence like you said for him to become a president and the first student in an institution it shows you are worth emulating. It shows you are someone other students can look forward to for good life.

Permit me to ask you this simple question.

God forbid. If you are asked to kill a colleague because of $50,000 for you to get promoted at work or you remain in a position for years. Please tell me is it not an option? Do you not have a decision to make here? So please my brother do not blame anyone for your mistake rather accept your fault because you are the author of deeds.

1 Like

Re: Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 11, 2020
Lolzz.. see their weak regalia sef grin grin 147 indeed broke black morafuukkkers grin

1 Like

Re: Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism by panpan(m): 2:58pm On Feb 11, 2020
Tumbulum:
Is joining an occult against the law of this country? For the fact that they were not caught murdering people, I see no reason Why the police should parade them as criminals.
Have they done worst than what bokoharam and herdsmen are doing and yet the federal government is pampering them.
Lets be reasonable for once and stop allowing emotions to detect our thinking. There is freedom of association in this country.
Your views here may be unpopular, but you are right.

What was their offence? Wearing a black or red cloak? What does "cult group" mean?

It would have been a different matter if they were alleged to have committed murder, assault or to have been in possession of dangerous weapons.
Re: Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 11, 2020
Gentlemanforyou:
I dont blame him for this , I blamed our fore fathers , who didnt wait till we were due for independence before they fought for it , if the system is working who gives a f about cult ? You only join them cause you want power ( fake power ) even most people in the NASS are all in one form of group or the other, even if you tell me Boris Johnson or Theresa May are cultist, I wont believe you cause their system works . We need more than reorientation in this kontri. Maybe recolonization or the one my friends in the east and south west are talking of lately .make I no use all the mouth call am

Dont even go there the British/ English are deeply rooted in cultism/ secret societies. As a matter of fact they instilled it in us that secret societies and cults rule the corridors of power in the society. Na them we dey follow only that theirs is really done in secret
Re: Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism by ellizy(m): 3:20pm On Feb 11, 2020
Say NO to cultism, YES to supreme kegite club and May your days belong...
Re: Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism by Mindlesskid: 3:57pm On Feb 11, 2020
ExAngel007:
The men of the Ogun State Police Command, on Sunday, arrested the President of the Students’ Union Government of the Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro, Adegboye Olatunji, and one Olarewaju Taiwo during cult initiation.

The Police Public Relations Officer in the state, Abimbola Oyeyemi, who made this known in a statement on Monday, said the suspects were caught in the bush in full regalia of the dreaded cult group.

He said, “The duo was arrested following information received by the police at the Ilaro Division from members of the public that some group of people suspected to be cultists were sighted in a bush at Gbogidi area of Ilaro where they were trying to initiate new members into their dreaded group.

“On receiving the information, the DPO Ilaro Division, CSP Olayemi Jacob, mobilised his patrol team and swiftly moved to the scene where the two suspects were arrested with the assistance of members of the public while others escaped through the bush.

“The two arrested cultists who are in full regalia of the dreaded cult group have been taken to custody at the Ilaro Divisional Headquarters, where they are being currently interrogated.”

The PPRO said the Commissioner of Police, Kenneth Ebrimson, has ordered the immediate transfer of the suspects to the anti-cultists section of the state Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department for a discreet investigation.

Meanwhile, the Polytechnic has suspended Adegboye for alleged involvement in cultism.

The institution said this in a statement signed by the Deputy Registrar, Public Relations, Sola Abiala.

Abiala said the suspension of Adegboye “is consequent upon the foiling of the meeting of some cult groups from the neighbouring community, by the security architecture and network of the Polytechnic, the Local Vigilante Group in conjunction with Nigerian Police Force and the Directorate of State Security.

“The suspension of Adegboye is in line with the Act establishing the Polytechnic and the provision of the Students Handbook coupled with the Polytechnic’s zero tolerance to cultism, pending his appearance before the Students Disciplinary Committee to establish his culpability or otherwise.

“The Management, therefore, uses this medium to re-emphasise its zero tolerance for cultism and other misdemeanours.”

https://punchng.com/police-arrest-ilaro-poly-sug-president-during-cult-initiation/

Evil Nigerian youth

Re: Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism by Agugbadin: 4:41pm On Feb 11, 2020
Named and shamed
Re: Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism by Ghokes(m): 5:26pm On Feb 11, 2020
Lazy youth
Re: Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism by Amujale(m): 5:27pm On Feb 11, 2020
MrNipplesLover:

Christianity and Islam are not cults, they are religions.
I guess you tryna come up with that on your own that Islam and Christianity are both cults. pls, let's be factual about this.

I understand the fact that some illegal and criminal activities have been going on in both, as we have in islam most especially.
the difference is that cultism is outrightly illegal and it is all about nothing but crimes, while the Islam and Christianity are legal religions, but not excluded from being prosecuted by law if found involved in criminal and illegal acts.

but, I am not about religions, you brought it up.

All cultists are criminals. an identified cultist is a criminal. cos, no law supports cultism, and their activities are always about killing, robbery and raping.
this SUG president is a criminal (cultist). no two sides to it.
except you want to tell me that unless he's caught in 'heavy-handed violence' before he could be tagged a criminal, which I won't accept.

those criminals should be immediately prosecuted if found in cultism, in order to send signal to others that no going back and forth on their (cultists) cases, it is straight prosecution.
the laws on those criminals are to mild to me. no law should give room for criminals to be on trial for a stretched period of time, it should be immediately.

or you want to know how many of them are ex-convicts and still living with us?
this is exactly my problem.

I hail you, bro.

Brother thanks for you're genuine and educative response.

Let me take the opportunity to condemn all cultist practices that incite and or constitutes violent activities.

I codemn all forms of senseless and unjustified violence.

Christianity and Islam are not only cults, they are occultic practices.

1 Like

Re: Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism by Amujale(m): 5:31pm On Feb 11, 2020
Bahddo:
it is against the law. The fact that the law isn't enforced because we are a crime-justifying society, doesn't mean there is no such law. Check the criminal code.

You're wrong bro.

ℹChristianity is a cult.

The cult of Christianity better known as the cult of Jesus Christ.

ℹIslam is a cult.

The cult of the muhammadian movement.

The bottom line is that it isnt against the law to join a cult, because if it was, almost everyone will be liable to some form of prosecution.

Senseless violence and nefarious activities are against the law and will be liable to immediate prosecution in accordance to such laws.

Amujale:
Out of these influential characters, who means more to you in the world of today, and why? https://www.nairaland.com/5674944/marcus-garvey-malcom-x-jesus#86465549
Re: Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism by emirateprince: 5:42pm On Feb 11, 2020
NBM MEANS NEO BLACKISM MOVEMENT. AKA CONFRATERNITY
Re: Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism by Amujale(m): 5:43pm On Feb 11, 2020
Tumbulum:
We all must not allow our emotions to becloud our reasoning ability.

Totally agree with you here.

Amujale:
Out of these influential characters, who means more to you in the world of today, and why? https://www.nairaland.com/5674944/marcus-garvey-malcom-x-jesus#86465549
Re: Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism by madridguy(m): 5:56pm On Feb 11, 2020
Thanks so for the explanation. This shows maybe they're after money. One last question, will they penalize the chief priest for this?

Officialgarri:

Of course, he must be fortified by juju. His spiritual power must have told him something wrong was going to happen.
And let's assume his juju failed him, the zonal chief priest must have informed them to postpone the initiation.
But maybe because of money they will get from the initiation, they went ahead.

Anyways, the Chief priest apparently escaped. He probably got the warning and fled before the ground was busted.

The initiation must have happened during the night.

Use a hall and security? grin grin. It's a secret society na grin
Re: Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism by madridguy(m): 6:12pm On Feb 11, 2020
Thanks for the contribution.

greatbrian:

Yeah chief priest will perceive the danger and warn against it. Its for them to yield the warning or not
Re: Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism by Officialgarri: 6:18pm On Feb 11, 2020
madridguy:
Thanks so for the explanation. This shows maybe they're after money. One last question, will they penalize the chief priest for this?

He could and Maybe not seriously. I think he would talk his way out.
Probably tell them he warned them but the Head (that guy in red regalia) ignored him......
Re: Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism by Bahddo(m): 6:39pm On Feb 11, 2020
Amujale:

You're wrong bro.

ℹChristianity is a cult.

The cult of Christianity better known as the cult of Jesus Christ.

ℹIslam is a cult.

The cult of the muhammadian movement.

The bottom line is that it isnt against the law to join a cult, because if it was, almost everyone will be liable to some form of prosecution.

Senseless violence and nefarious activities are against the law and will be liable to immediate prosecution in accordance to such laws.

why then do we have a Special Anti-Cultism Squad?
Re: Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism by bankyblue(m): 6:41pm On Feb 11, 2020
DaddyBella:

NATIONAL BUHARI MINISTRY

cheesy grin cheesy grin

Lolz.... Meaning the guy is a nationalist, and should be celebrated
Re: Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism by madridguy(m): 6:42pm On Feb 11, 2020
You mean the guy in red regalia crying is the head?

Officialgarri:

He could and Maybe not seriously. I think he would talk his way out.
Probably tell them he warned them but the Head (that guy in red regalia) ignored him......
Re: Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism by FIDELISFIDECENT: 6:49pm On Feb 11, 2020
Lead us well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism by Xtracute: 6:52pm On Feb 11, 2020
na who wear shoe know where dey pain am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism by Gentlemanforyou: 7:03pm On Feb 11, 2020
tosland4u:

I totally disagree with you. I want you to know that being a cult member is a choice. If the so called fore father's you mentioned did not wait for the independence like you said for him to become a president and the first student in an institution it shows you are worth emulating. It shows you are someone other students can look forward to for good life.

Permit me to ask you this simple question.

God forbid. If you are asked to kill a colleague because of $50,000 for you to get promoted at work or you remain in a position for years. Please tell me is it not an option? Do you not have a decision to make here? So please my brother do not blame anyone for your mistake rather accept your fault because you are the author of deeds.

You misdirected your comments bro. I'm not d cultist sug president
Re: Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism by Officialgarri: 7:20pm On Feb 11, 2020
madridguy:
You mean the guy in red regalia crying is the head?

Yes grin I think in one of the videos I watched, he was limping probably from a distorted heel. He's probably crying from pains grin
Re: Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism by jonsnow12(m): 8:25pm On Feb 11, 2020
cry cry
So bad
This Guy just wasted his promising career..
From 001 to prison embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism by jonsnow12(m): 8:27pm On Feb 11, 2020
Say no to cultism
Re: Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 11, 2020
Yeah....Na Ifo guy
Herrymax:

Is he the one they used to call "gabazin"?
Re: Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism by Nobody: 8:53pm On Feb 11, 2020
He wws shot in the leg
SenecaTheYonger:

Is that how it always looks.
Re: Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism by AdroitTee(m): 9:17pm On Feb 11, 2020
See the hand of d one in black�� folded like he's holding weed. Those fingers are used to holding weed��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ilaro Polytechnic Suspends Adegboye Olatunji, SUG President Over Cultism by madridguy(m): 9:25pm On Feb 11, 2020
Thanks for the clarification.

Officialgarri:

Yes grin I think in one of the videos I watched, he was limping probably from a distorted heel. He's probably crying from pains grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

UNN 2012/'13 Admission List Has Been Released! At Last! / The Salary Of A Nigerian Professor After IPPIS (Pictured) / Which University Has The Highest Rate Of Cultism In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.