Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,519 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

Make Your Valentine A Memorable One With This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Make Your Valentine A Memorable One With This (250 Views)

Take A Picture Of Your Valentine Gift And Drop It Here / 20 Nigerian Love Songs That Will Make Your Valentine Night More Memorable / Valentine: A Nigeria Slay Mama Caught With A Charm On Her Curve:very Shocking!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Your Valentine A Memorable One With This by Jh0wsef(m): 4:06pm On Feb 10, 2020
Friday is a very awaited day for most of us lovers and you wouldn't want to stress yourself on cooking what to eat. you know you can spice up your Val with one of the best food vendors in the country! smiley

Ease the stress of cooking and let's handle your 'belly infrastructure'

let's spice up your day with our mouth watering meals. pick your package, order, enjoy!

you can check us out on IG @seyrahsbukka

feed your eyes smiley
Re: Make Your Valentine A Memorable One With This by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:19pm On Feb 10, 2020
cool

I never was & never will be a fan of a wine.. He better bring home some LOUIS XIII on Feb 14 wink then errthing is done deal.. cool
Re: Make Your Valentine A Memorable One With This by Jh0wsef(m): 5:09pm On Feb 10, 2020
QueenSuccubus:
cool

I never was & never will be a fan of a wine.. He better bring home some LOUIS XIII on Feb 14 wink then errthing is done deal.. cool

lol. but you should try out our package, you really should.. then thank me later wink

(1) (Reply)

. / Pineapple Fried Rice / Perfect Way To Make Your Relationship Stronger-a-z Of Behavioral Therapy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.