Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,442 members, 7,808,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

My Fiancé Is Asking I Sign A Prenup - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancé Is Asking I Sign A Prenup (8129 Views)

My Fiancé Is Having An Affair With A Married Woman. / Expect Her To Cry When You Bring Up A Prenup / How Ladies Give My Fiancé 'Green Light' In My Presence, Not Minding My Ring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancé Is Asking I Sign A Prenup by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 10, 2020
Hello guys, so you guys are already familiar with my story. Some of you are probably tired as to you all it might all seem as a joke.(well I am no joke here my stories are real and every detail and lines are no lies)

So I got proposed too, days back. I pen it down here and I received a lot of backlash, was called names and even call attention seeker. Well I dnt blame anyone as I would had felt same if I were to be the one reading. But this things I write here are my story in as much I might not get my write up and sentence correct. I’m only trying to tell you all that this is my reality and there are no jokes

Now after that has been said. I got proposed to by my positive partner after we had a quick breakup and settled. Now it happen he is asking me to sign a Prenup!! I have not taken out time to read what is inside. But I feel it is stupid for him to put me inside a box knowing I have given up so many things already.

I don’t want to sign any Prenup as it’s not in our tradition here in Africa. I have told him a thousand time that I am not with him because of his money but because I genuinely love him regardless.

Please what do I do at this point?? I am a little confuse has he is doubting my love I have for him. Now he feel I’m not in love with him and that I am playing or lying to him.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Is Asking I Sign A Prenup by budaatum: 4:39pm On Feb 10, 2020
So, I've read some of your threads and I do not agree that you "genuinely love him regardless".

How can you possibly "genuinely love him regardless" and be posting all you been posting asking those who don't know you nor "love him regardless" what you ought to do?

If you love him regardless you'd love him regardless and do what you want to do regardless of what Nairaland thinks you should do.

You know what your heart says you should do Casalinda so stop being Casandra and do it regardless!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancé Is Asking I Sign A Prenup by tukdi: 4:43pm On Feb 10, 2020
Is it by force to marry?
Just because Jay z and Beyonce did it and local people want to also copy it.
Smh
Re: My Fiancé Is Asking I Sign A Prenup by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 10, 2020
sign the damn thing already .. it's just for precaution, so one day whe. you wanna up and leave him, you sweep away half his property with divorce

11 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Is Asking I Sign A Prenup by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 10, 2020
budaatum:
So, I've read some of your threads and I do not agree that you "genuinely love him regardless".

How can you possibly "genuinely love him regardless" and be posting all you been posting asking those who don't know you nor "love him regardless" what you ought to do?

If you love him regardless you'd love him regardless and do what you want to do regardless of what Nairaland thinks you should do.

You know what your heart say you should do Casalinda so stop being Casandra and do it regardless!

Okay
Re: My Fiancé Is Asking I Sign A Prenup by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 10, 2020
biGDhAp:
sign the damn thing already .. it's just for precaution, so one day whe. you wanna up and leave him, you sweep away half his property with divorce

I would never do that
Re: My Fiancé Is Asking I Sign A Prenup by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 10, 2020
Don't. True love is meant to be unconditional.
Re: My Fiancé Is Asking I Sign A Prenup by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 10, 2020
Stop feeding them, and i bet you they'll stop.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Is Asking I Sign A Prenup by Godoverevery: 4:58pm On Feb 10, 2020
my dear we are in a world were no one is sure of true love anymore..look around see how love birds Go from u d love of my life before marriage...fast forward years later....I wish I never met you...den divorce each other.
He is insured ... don't blame him is just d world we are in now were divorce favour the women more..... some men are scared and I think he feels u marrying him becos of wat he has.
imagine a lady is gonna divorce u and u must still pay her every month while she enjoy her life with another man.
just let him know u aiin't gonna sign that and if he insists walk away if u can't do it.

But please check yourself very well first...is there anything u doing or saying that is making him feel insecure with you..... cos sometimes we are the root of our problems but take solace in blaming others.

12 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Is Asking I Sign A Prenup by Catchfirez: 4:59pm On Feb 10, 2020
Do whatever you believe is right. It's your Reality. No matter what advices you get here. You are the only person who is gonna be involved. Follow your heart.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Is Asking I Sign A Prenup by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 10, 2020
Casalinda:

I would never do that
.. yeah .. that's what the prenup is for, if you do mean it, then sign it

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancé Is Asking I Sign A Prenup by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 10, 2020
justnock:
Don't. True love is meant to be unconditional.

He said if I love him I will sign it

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Is Asking I Sign A Prenup by thesicilian: 5:09pm On Feb 10, 2020
Casalinda:

So go and sign it if you really love him.

10 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Is Asking I Sign A Prenup by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 10, 2020
Casalinda:

DON'T. My intuition tells me he has ulterior motives. I suggest you put the marriage plans on hold for now. Marriage is a lifetime commitment. Don't rush into it knowing fully well your spouse manipulated you to do something you don't want to. At the end of the day, "Na you go suffer if problem arise in your marriage, in future."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancé Is Asking I Sign A Prenup by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 10, 2020
Bozzyironlady:
Stop feeding them, and i bet you they'll stop.
Very good. I love the way you can see through it. Chop biscuit
Re: My Fiancé Is Asking I Sign A Prenup by tunize(m): 5:18pm On Feb 10, 2020
Preup, predown nor sign anything except truly u are after the his money.....who u wan marry nor trust u why?. I believe obe of the basis of marriage na trust first then anything else follows.
Re: My Fiancé Is Asking I Sign A Prenup by Kingsteve(m): 5:20pm On Feb 10, 2020
He's probably thinking: 'if I wasn't rich, would she still marry me, even with my deadly HIV virus?'

Sorry dear, you must sign that prenuptial agreement if you truly love him.

His head dey there!

12 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Is Asking I Sign A Prenup by Nobody: 5:23pm On Feb 10, 2020
Sign it, I've been reading your story and it seems your love for him is genuine. Love is a beautiful thing.

I hope to find mine soonest..

Unconditional love + NO or LITTLE sexual (sex) experience is all what I want and I don't know why it so hard to find.

Re: My Fiancé Is Asking I Sign A Prenup by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 10, 2020
Kingsteve:
He's probably thinking: 'if I wasn't rich, would she still marry me, even with my deadly HIV virus?'

Sorry dear, you must sign that prenuptial agreement if you truly love him.

His head dey there!

What about me?? Nobody is talking about me and what I want as well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancé Is Asking I Sign A Prenup by okeyben10: 5:38pm On Feb 10, 2020
cry
Is it true that d guy giving you all these Ts and Cs is HIV+?

My Broda hustle o!

Lol
Cant believe i said that cheesy
First time m hearing abt a prenup in naija and its from a virus carrying dude.

Enjoy babe

7 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Is Asking I Sign A Prenup by Kingsteve(m): 5:42pm On Feb 10, 2020
Casalinda:

What about me?? Nobody is talking about me and what I want as well
Remember I asked you this same question on the other thread: if he wasn't rich, and probably working as a civil servant, would you still beg to be with him?

Dude is thinking same thing...

What you want?
You already have what you want!
You have him...
What else do you want?

Half of his wealth?
I am not understanding your question.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Is Asking I Sign A Prenup by makydebbie(f): 5:43pm On Feb 10, 2020
Why are you using two whole paragraphs to convince us that this story is true?
Beats me.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancé Is Asking I Sign A Prenup by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 10, 2020
So bad. Marriage has now become a contract, not a sacred covenant established by God. This union already has some shades of failure (I'm sorry, I had to be blunt). I hope you both grow in love more, so that you don't base your union and leave it hanging on some kind of contract. Woman, you need to think deeply about what you're about to get into.
Re: My Fiancé Is Asking I Sign A Prenup by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 10, 2020
Kingsteve:

Remember I asked you this same question on the other thread: if he wasn't rich, and probably working as a civil servant, would you still beg to be with him?

Dude is thinking same thing...

What you want?
You already have what you want!
You have him...
What else do you want?

Half of his wealth?
I am not understanding your question.

I want him to believe I love him. He now feel threaten that I will dish him for someone else
Re: My Fiancé Is Asking I Sign A Prenup by Kingsteve(m): 6:23pm On Feb 10, 2020
Casalinda:

I want him to believe I love him. He now feel threaten that I will dish him for someone else
Well...due to the circumstances surrounding your relationship with him, I'm afraid, he will feel insecure about so many things.

Since you love him that much, maybe, just maybe...
you should get infected too, so both of you can be on a level playing field.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Is Asking I Sign A Prenup by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 10, 2020
You, you attention seeker! You are a troll
To think I believed you
I wasted my valuable time and energy on a troll post
I would give you Analgin IM if I could. On both buttt cheeks. Or knock a tooth off your mouth
Yikes
Now straight to never reading anything from you
This is an anonymous interactive forum. Not where you spread your fantasy wings angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancé Is Asking I Sign A Prenup by RPirez: 6:59pm On Feb 10, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Is Asking I Sign A Prenup by yvelchstores(f): 7:10pm On Feb 10, 2020
Two scammers scamming each other. You thought it will be easy ba, no dear. Time to prove your "true love".
Why is this even a question, I thought your love can cross seven seas.
Aunty if you really use those jaruma products then you are a money pirate!
Good thing your target is as smart as u.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancé Is Asking I Sign A Prenup by MarianaTrench: 7:12pm On Feb 10, 2020
Casalinda:

I would never do that

Sign it or forget about the relationship!

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Is Asking I Sign A Prenup by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 10, 2020
Casalinda:
Hello guys, so you guys are already familiar with my story. Some of you are probably tired as to you all it might all seem as a joke.(well I am no joke here my stories are real and every detail and lines are no lies)

So I got proposed too, days back. I pen it down here and I received a lot of backlash, was called names and even call attention seeker. Well I dnt blame anyone as I would had felt same if I were to be the one reading. But this things I write here are my story in as much I might not get my write up and sentence correct. I’m only trying to tell you all that this is my reality and there are no jokes

Now after that has been said. I got proposed to by my positive partner after we had a quick breakup and settled. Now it happen he is asking me to sign a Prenup!! I have not taken out time to read what is inside. But I feel it is stupid for him to put me inside a box knowing I have given up so many things already.

I don’t want to sign any Prenup as it’s not in our tradition here in Africa. I have told him a thousand time that I am not with him because of his money but because I genuinely love him regardless.

Please what do I do at this point?? I am a little confuse has he is doubting my love I have for him. Now he feel I’m not in love with him and that I am playing or lying to him.
he's trying so hard to dump you. But you don't want to.

Word of advice. Tell him that you also want your conditions in the prenup before you sign. He doesn't love you anymore, and want to use his money to justify why you still love him despite everything.

Because trying to convince you not to sign is useless. Just sign it, but tell him that you will add your own conditions too. Since he want to reduce your marriage to a monetary transaction. Then make him seriously regret it. Tell him that to sign his own, he must sign your prenup too. Bring your lawyer too. Tell him that it is the only way you sign the prenup.

Please go and research on the conditions of the prenup jayz and Beyonce had to sign, adopt something similar and add some of your own conditions. Two can lay the game he is playing. Pls remember to tell him that no matter what money he has, his status will always make him unattractive to women.

Tell him that you must be compensated with 5 million naira, for every pregnancy you have for him, an extra 5 million for delivering the baby and 1 million for very child that is HIV negative for a year. This is apart from the hospital bills. Failure to do so means a cancellation of the marriage and lose claim to the child, or you give up his child for adoption.

Any month he refused to submit his viral load to you and other STI testing, he will pay a fine of two million before you sleep with him.

He must never cheat on you. If he does and is caught by you with evidence, he pays a fine of 20 million naira before you divorce him and he will continue to pay you a monthly fee of three million for monthly breakup recovery allowance which will cover your sessions with a psychotherapist and any other professional expert you need to see.

For every 5 years you stay married to him, he must pay you a fee of 10million in Nigerian currency, for the next five years you stay married to him, he pays the Same amount, with a 60 % increase, because we are factoring inflation, and the fact that an older marriage is more valuable. It will also be harder for you to find another man later. Failure to do so means you leave. And the terms of custody can be negotiated between the two of you.

No matter how much he makes, he can't afford it. See how he reacts, two can play his game.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Is Asking I Sign A Prenup by Nobody: 7:26pm On Feb 10, 2020
Casalinda:

that's a manipulative tactic used by insecure or narcissistic men. Tell him that if he loves you, he should sign your prenup too.

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Is Asking I Sign A Prenup by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 10, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
he's trying so hard to dump you. But you don't want to.

Word of advice. Tell him that you also want your conditions in the prenup before you sign. He doesn't love you anymore, and want to use his money to justify why you still love him despite everything.

Because trying to convince you not to sign is useless. Just sign it, but tell him that you will add your own conditions too. Since he want to reduce your marriage to a monetary transaction. Then make him seriously regret it. Tell him that to sign his own, he must sign your prenup too. Bring your lawyer too. Tell him that it is the only way you sign the prenup.

Please go and research on the conditions of the prenup jayz and Beyonce had to sign, adopt something similar and add some of your own conditions. Two can lay the game he is playing. Pls remember to tell him that no matter what money he has, his status will always make him unattractive to women.

Tell him that you must be compensated with 5 million naira, for every pregnancy you have for him, an extra 5 million for delivering the baby and 1 million for very child that is HIV negative for a year. This is apart from the hospital bills. Failure to do so means a cancellation of the marriage and lose claim to the child, or you give up his child for adoption.

Any month he refused to submit his viral load to you and other STI testing, he will pay a fine of two million before you sleep with him.

He must never cheat on you. If he does and is caught by you with evidence, he pays a fine of 20 million naira before you divorce him and he will continue to pay you a monthly fee of three million for monthly breakup recovery allowance which will cover your sessions with a psychotherapist and any other professional expert you need to see.

For every 5 years you stay married to him, he must pay you a fee of 10million in Nigerian currency, for the next five years you stay married to him, he pays the Same amount, with a 60 % increase, because we are factoring inflation, and the fact that an older marriage is more valuable. It will also be harder for you to find another man later. Failure to do so means you leave. And the terms of custody can be negotiated between the two of you.

No matter how much he makes, he can't afford it. See how he reacts, two can play his game.

I smile reading this.. thanks for seeing things and understanding where I am coming from. Well I got some condition line up already but on the second hand I dnt want our love to be based on monetary gains... it even worst the mom is on his side and it got me asking if she knows his status Well I am in touch with female lawyer friends of mine and we working on something

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

He Is In Love With A Fat Girl But Her Fatness Is Killing Him Softly(pix) / Lady Taking Selfie Mistakingly Captures Unclad Guy Defecating (photo) / I Will Be Giving Out 50k Worth Of Airtime On My Birthday Here, Watchout!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.