Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,127 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

Like Adexfem Like Oliverjaid: Tale Of Two Criminals. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Like Adexfem Like Oliverjaid: Tale Of Two Criminals. (1432 Views)

The Tell-tale Signs Of A Bad CV Joint And How It Could Affect Your Car / Where's Oliverjiad Or Oliverjaid? / Criminals Confessed To Have Robbed Car Of Taxify Driver To "Start A Business" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Like Adexfem Like Oliverjaid: Tale Of Two Criminals. by Contumely: 4:47pm On Feb 10, 2020
Few weeks ago we saw how Adexfem criminally and fraudulently grossly underpaid customs for a car.
This car was later impounded and he lied to customs on phone when contacted at the scene by the owner.

see here:
https://www.nairaland.com/5542822/beware-2014-gx460-cleared-adexfem/4

Now we have another clearing agent -Oliverjaid, fraudulently trying to dupe, delay, harass and cause huge loss to Amdman over his container.

I have said it before that all these guys are criminals.
Their responses when queried betrays their ulterior sinister motive.

In other words, they are must dupe you, either by inflating charges, underpayments etc.

Adexfem must asked the mods to delete my topic about his activities.

I blame the customs for making these things easy for these rogues.

https://www.nairaland.com/5672250/oliverjaid-where-container

3 Likes

Re: Like Adexfem Like Oliverjaid: Tale Of Two Criminals. by Contumely: 7:07pm On Feb 10, 2020
They are always busy creating different monikers

1 Like

Re: Like Adexfem Like Oliverjaid: Tale Of Two Criminals. by cooldipo(m): 2:08am On Feb 13, 2020
Nairaland is now a fishing ground for criminal and local yahoo yahoo.....we must continue to call them out even though all you said here are words of the mouth.

I will recommend we always put up proof to make the work of the admin here easier. A house cannot be this big without criminal minded folks joining the ranks but we must continue to turn on the heat on them.

Before you patronised anybody on Nairaland, do a diligent search, watch out for previous client and return customer, how dispute was settled, language of communication, testimonies and how long he has been a member.

I will recommend you avoid those who don't have a thread of their own too. They don't want any trace of their present and past activities.

1 Like

Re: Like Adexfem Like Oliverjaid: Tale Of Two Criminals. by Contumely: 3:12pm On Feb 14, 2020
Hope the bandit has been caught
Re: Like Adexfem Like Oliverjaid: Tale Of Two Criminals. by Asquare84(m): 3:49pm On Feb 14, 2020
Contumely:
Hope the bandit has been caught

the container have been release and the guy is in police net
Re: Like Adexfem Like Oliverjaid: Tale Of Two Criminals. by Contumely: 3:56pm On Feb 14, 2020
Asquare84:

amdman toceenay nurey
Is it true?
Re: Like Adexfem Like Oliverjaid: Tale Of Two Criminals. by Contumely: 3:56pm On Feb 14, 2020
Asquare84:

amdman toceenay nurey
Is it true?

(1) (Reply)

Sold:Toks Grade 2007 Honda Pilot / Toyota Corolla For Sale / 2009 Toyota Matrix Sport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.