Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Please Who Has Knowledge How Ncdmb Training Is Being Done - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Who Has Knowledge How Ncdmb Training Is Being Done (6974 Views)

NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / List Of Shortlisted Candidates For NCDMB Oil And Gas Job Aptitude Test Released / NCDMB Training With Dorman Long Engineering Co (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Has Knowledge How Ncdmb Training Is Being Done by ndyfaby: 5:11pm On Feb 10, 2020
Good day Nairalanders, Please I seek to know how NCDMB ( Nigeria Content Development Monitoring Board) training program is being done. Base on Accommodation during the period of the training, how the program is being run and the payment structure. Please anyone with useful advice and knowledge should please help out. Thanks
Re: Please Who Has Knowledge How Ncdmb Training Is Being Done by Owiii(m): 5:55pm On Feb 10, 2020
You provide accommodation for yourself, the minimum payment as per NCDMB standard is 120k. Training duration could be six months, one year and two years depending on the nature of the programme. Take the training very serious as you may be retained after your training.

4 Likes

Re: Please Who Has Knowledge How Ncdmb Training Is Being Done by ndyfaby: 9:10pm On Feb 10, 2020
Owiii:
You provide accommodation for yourself, the minimum payment as per NCDMB standard is 120k. Training duration could be six months, one year and two years depending on the nature of the programme. Take the training very serious as you may be retained after your training.

Thank you Owilli. Really appreciate ur detail respond
Re: Please Who Has Knowledge How Ncdmb Training Is Being Done by Owiii(m): 12:12pm On Feb 11, 2020
ndyfaby:

Thank you Owilli. Really appreciate ur detail respond
I participated in the training in respect of the Egina deepwater development project by Total with a multinational company. By the grace of God, I work with the company since my training. Please take the training serious

3 Likes

Re: Please Who Has Knowledge How Ncdmb Training Is Being Done by ndyfaby: 9:39pm On Feb 11, 2020
Owiii:

I participated in the training in respect of the Egina deepwater development project by Total with a multinational company. By the grace of God, I work with the company since my training. Please take the training serious

I will be serious
Re: Please Who Has Knowledge How Ncdmb Training Is Being Done by Ikjosh04: 11:05pm On Feb 11, 2020
Owiii:

Good evening bro, I'm a fresh chemical engineering graduate and will be going for nysc soon. How can I participate/register in the NCDMBA Training?
Cc ndyfaby
Re: Please Who Has Knowledge How Ncdmb Training Is Being Done by ndyfaby: 4:59am On Feb 12, 2020
register in their portal and input ur data there
https://nogicjqs.gov.ng/
Re: Please Who Has Knowledge How Ncdmb Training Is Being Done by Owiii(m): 1:04pm On Feb 12, 2020
Ikjosh04:

Good evening bro, I'm a fresh chemical engineering graduate and will be going for nysc soon. How can I participate/register in the NCDMBA Training?
Cc ndyfaby
You must complete your NYSC programme before applying on the site as you will have to upload your discharge certificate.
www.nogicjqs.gov.ng

1 Like

Re: Please Who Has Knowledge How Ncdmb Training Is Being Done by evachy: 2:08pm On Feb 12, 2020
What is the training all about and how can one apply?
Re: Please Who Has Knowledge How Ncdmb Training Is Being Done by mekyno777(m): 2:27pm On Feb 12, 2020
[quote author=Owiii post=86557475] pls do dey hv age limit for participation?
Re: Please Who Has Knowledge How Ncdmb Training Is Being Done by Ikjosh04: 3:14pm On Feb 12, 2020
Owiii:

You must complete your NYSC programme before applying on the site as you will have to upload your discharge certificate.
www.nogicjqs.gov.ng

Alright, thank you
Re: Please Who Has Knowledge How Ncdmb Training Is Being Done by Owiii(m): 9:45pm On Feb 12, 2020
[quote author=mekyno777 post=86589233][/quote]
No
Re: Please Who Has Knowledge How Ncdmb Training Is Being Done by Arrowgents: 10:40pm On Feb 12, 2020
I have created a profile on their database now for about three years i have not been shortlisted for any of their training before maybe because i have hnd in engr
Re: Please Who Has Knowledge How Ncdmb Training Is Being Done by mperoakeem(m): 11:18pm On Feb 12, 2020
Arrowgents:
I have created a profile on their database now for about three years i have not been shortlisted for any of their training before maybe because i have hnd in engr
same here, couldn't understand how the recruitment exercise goes
Re: Please Who Has Knowledge How Ncdmb Training Is Being Done by Efe42(m): 8:21am On Feb 13, 2020
Owiii:

Please someone should help me out I can't find a place to upload my CV and applied please I need help thanks anyone
Re: Please Who Has Knowledge How Ncdmb Training Is Being Done by ndyfaby: 10:52am On Feb 13, 2020
Efe42:

Please someone should help me out I can't find a place to upload my CV and applied please I need help thanks anyone

the data n details u inputted form the CV, just be exact n accurate.
Re: Please Who Has Knowledge How Ncdmb Training Is Being Done by Efe42(m): 11:56am On Feb 13, 2020
ndyfaby:

the data n details u inputted form the CV, just be exact n accurate.
I really don't understand you can you break it down little bit thanks
Re: Please Who Has Knowledge How Ncdmb Training Is Being Done by ndyfaby: 12:39pm On Feb 13, 2020
Efe42:

I really don't understand you can you break it down little bit thanks

your details u insert, the training u have attended, work experience, certification gotten and qualification u have. All these form ur CV in the portal

1 Like

Re: Please Who Has Knowledge How Ncdmb Training Is Being Done by Efe42(m): 1:09pm On Feb 13, 2020
ndyfaby:

your details u insert, the training u have attended, work experience, certification gotten and qualification u have. All these form ur CV in the portal

Alright Sir I thought one will upload his or her CV in PDF format okay so how can one send his application successful
Re: Please Who Has Knowledge How Ncdmb Training Is Being Done by ndyfaby: 10:07pm On Feb 14, 2020
u don send but rather u drop and update at their portal
Re: Please Who Has Knowledge How Ncdmb Training Is Being Done by marshman293: 7:28pm On Feb 29, 2020
how long does it for the company to call you after your name is being sent to the company?
Re: Please Who Has Knowledge How Ncdmb Training Is Being Done by ngoxievergreen(f): 7:41am On Mar 08, 2020
marshman293:
how long does it for the company to call you after your name is being sent to the company?

Send me your number so I can call or WhatsApp you.
Re: Please Who Has Knowledge How Ncdmb Training Is Being Done by Irowan(m): 9:18pm On Sep 06, 2020
ndyfaby:
u don send but rather u drop and update at their portal

Please can I include my SIWES work experience there as I just concluded NYSC with no other work experience. If you could please guide me as to how you structured your profile so that you were invited then I can do the same, please. Thank you
Re: Please Who Has Knowledge How Ncdmb Training Is Being Done by Etimbukudoh: 9:38am On Sep 27, 2020
I tried to update my details on the NOGICJQS portal but some of the field tab doesn't accept entries or changes
please help
Re: Please Who Has Knowledge How Ncdmb Training Is Being Done by Etimbukudoh: 9:42am On Sep 27, 2020
[quote author=ndyfaby post=86614600]

I want to update my information on the portal but some of the field is not responding or accept entries
Re: Please Who Has Knowledge How Ncdmb Training Is Being Done by santuspearl: 1:37am On Nov 03, 2022
NCDMB Q7000 NC HCD Training Kickoff Meeting

I got a mail from them and I am to resume on 17th in Port Harcourt but I currently don't stay in Port Harcourt, I wanted to know if they will provide accommodation for the training and if they still pay for the training. Pls a speedy response will be very helpful to help me to plan. Thank you
Re: Please Who Has Knowledge How Ncdmb Training Is Being Done by Chriskemz: 9:27am On Nov 13, 2022
santuspearl:

I got a mail from them and I am to resume on 17th in Port Harcourt but I currently don't stay in Port Harcourt, I wanted to know if they will provide accommodation for the training and if they still pay for the training. Pls a speedy response will be very helpful to help me to plan. Thank you

I too got the same mail. I think you are the one to take care of your own accommodation. They will definitely pay
Re: Please Who Has Knowledge How Ncdmb Training Is Being Done by oscar4lyf(m): 6:50pm On Nov 19, 2022
I heard is 150k from NCDMB, will the people training u also pay u some allowances like accomodations , feeding and the rest
Re: Please Who Has Knowledge How Ncdmb Training Is Being Done by chymi(f): 8:02pm On Nov 19, 2022
Hi, please do you have materials to share? makacraftservices@yahoo.com
santuspearl:

Re: Please Who Has Knowledge How Ncdmb Training Is Being Done by Juliearth(f): 12:08pm On Jun 30, 2023
Owiii:

Hello!
A friend is considering putting his Federal government job on hold to enroll for this scheme. Would you advise him to do so?

Also, what are there test questions like? Do you have links to past questions?

Note that he has been contacted in respect to this scheme.

Many thanks!
Re: Please Who Has Knowledge How Ncdmb Training Is Being Done by Owiii(m): 12:29pm On Jun 30, 2023
Juliearth:

Hello!
A friend is considering putting his Federal government job on hold to enroll for this scheme. Would you advise him to do so?

Also, what are there test questions like? Do you have links to past questions?

Note that he has been contacted in respect to this scheme.

Many thanks!

What Federal Government Agency is the person working with? Has the person been called up for the training and with which company?
Re: Please Who Has Knowledge How Ncdmb Training Is Being Done by Juliearth(f): 3:35pm On Jun 30, 2023
Owiii:

What Federal Government Agency is the person working with? Has the person been called up for the training and with which company?

He is with the Federal Fire Service. He hasn't been called for training, just the test/screening. Do you have links to past questions?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mobil Interview / ECOWAS Recruitment 2017 - Application For 2017 ECOWAS - Apply Here / The 25 Most Difficult Questions You'll Be Asked On A Job Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.