Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,940 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

Killing Of Christians Caused Coronavirus In China - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Killing Of Christians Caused Coronavirus In China (1548 Views)

10 Countries With The Largest Number Of Christians- Statisense / David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" / Bishop Gerald Glenn Dies Of Coronavirus In US After Holding Church Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Killing Of Christians Caused Coronavirus In China by Kenneth4u205(m): 5:49pm On Feb 10, 2020
China brought this predicament upon themselves .I pray that the realise their mistake soon .China banned Christianity.All church has been closed down .pastors arrested and many killed .even the dead bodies of Christians are not allowed to be buried .as if that is not enough ,the started editing the Christian bible late last year .The bible was specific about this abomination.curse be upon any one that altered the written word of God .

The blood of innocent Christians crying from the soil of China .this has brought about the judgement of God upon China .not even the pagan god can save them .more 1000 people have died so far from this virus .42,000 infected so far .No single Christian has died so far from the virus wrecking havoc in China .African continent is the only continent that is yet to have a single case of this virus .some call us backward continent ,but we are more spiritual than them all .we worship God more than them .And God will always protect those that depends on him

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Christians Caused Coronavirus In China by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 10, 2020
A tun tun a tun tun
A tuntun gbe tun tun de
Ka meta ko yodi seyin gbefun

No christian died Noni
You're the one doing census for the dead in China Abi?
The God we both serve prefers to kill others and leave Christians because he didn't create them too Abi. Stop dragging Christianity in the mud.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Killing Of Christians Caused Coronavirus In China by SOFTENGR: 5:53pm On Feb 10, 2020
Be careful what you say. Don't attribute bad things to God.

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Christians Caused Coronavirus In China by 1Sharon(f): 6:00pm On Feb 10, 2020
I'm waiting for atheists to do this thread justice

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Killing Of Christians Caused Coronavirus In China by Elmojiid(m): 6:16pm On Feb 10, 2020
see dem see dem dey don come back again now
Re: Killing Of Christians Caused Coronavirus In China by StrikeBack(m): 6:19pm On Feb 10, 2020
1Sharon:
You go wait tire

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Christians Caused Coronavirus In China by 1Sharon(f): 6:22pm On Feb 10, 2020
StrikeBack:

You go wait tire

Lol why
Re: Killing Of Christians Caused Coronavirus In China by StrikeBack(m): 6:29pm On Feb 10, 2020
1Sharon:

Lol why
Another gibberish from a sheeple.

Trust you are good?

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Christians Caused Coronavirus In China by masterflowx(m): 6:33pm On Feb 10, 2020
Whatever, they should look for how to contain the virus before it spread to other nations.
Re: Killing Of Christians Caused Coronavirus In China by Kenneth4u205(m): 6:41pm On Feb 10, 2020
Shibaraba:
A tun tun a tun tun
A tuntun gbe tun tun de

No christian died Noni
The God we both serve prefers to kill others and leave Christians because he didn't create them too Abi. Stop dragging Christianity in the mud.
our God is a righteous judge.No sin goes unpunished .what happened to Cain when he killed abel ?.what happens to the first born of Egyptians when they keep on killing the Israelite ?

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Christians Caused Coronavirus In China by Kenneth4u205(m): 6:42pm On Feb 10, 2020
StrikeBack:

Trust you are good?
they went so so as to start editing the bible to suite their opinion.
Re: Killing Of Christians Caused Coronavirus In China by 1Sharon(f): 6:47pm On Feb 10, 2020
StrikeBack:

Trust you are good?

grin this is why I'm passing the buck

Yh, u
Re: Killing Of Christians Caused Coronavirus In China by 1Sharon(f): 6:50pm On Feb 10, 2020
Kenneth4u205:
they went so so as to start editing the bible to suite their opinion.

Do know how many times the bible has been edited already??

You are naive

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killing Of Christians Caused Coronavirus In China by Kenneth4u205(m): 7:04pm On Feb 10, 2020
1Sharon:

Do know how many times the bible has been edited already??

You are naive
nobody has ever edited the bible publicly like China is doing now
Re: Killing Of Christians Caused Coronavirus In China by Kenneth4u205(m): 7:06pm On Feb 10, 2020
SOFTENGR:
Be careful what you say. Don't attribute bad things to God.
they rejected God and accepted Satan publicly .so they should be ready to accept all the bad package that Satan brings along with him
Re: Killing Of Christians Caused Coronavirus In China by SOFTENGR: 7:09pm On Feb 10, 2020
Kenneth4u205:
they rejected God and accepted Satan publicly .so they should be ready to accept all the bad package that Satan brings along with him
You sound sadistic. You should pray for them rather than being vindictive.

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Christians Caused Coronavirus In China by Kenneth4u205(m): 7:18pm On Feb 10, 2020
SOFTENGR:

You sound sadistic. You should pray for them rather than being vindictive.
i'm not being sadistic .read my post to see where I prayed for them to realize their mistake and retrace their steps before it gets too late .
Re: Killing Of Christians Caused Coronavirus In China by StrikeBack(m): 7:33pm On Feb 10, 2020
1Sharon:

grin this is why I'm passing the buck

Yh, u
I doubt I'd anyone would attempt anything

I'm good oo.
Where have you been?
Re: Killing Of Christians Caused Coronavirus In China by 1Sharon(f): 8:02pm On Feb 10, 2020
StrikeBack:

I doubt I'd anyone would attempt anything

I'm good oo.
Where have you been?

Lol I've been around nah, the site's gone boring again
Re: Killing Of Christians Caused Coronavirus In China by StrikeBack(m): 8:27pm On Feb 10, 2020
1Sharon:

Lol I've been around nah, the site's gone boring again
come up with something interesting because it seems we have suddenly given our life back to the flying spaghetti monster [/color][color=#006600] grin
Re: Killing Of Christians Caused Coronavirus In China by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 10, 2020
That's a lie Sir!

The Jews and Romans in the first century did much more than that to Jesus and his followers, God never inflicted such a thing on them.

I'm one of Jehovah's Witnesses and China is one of the four countries on planet Earth that our peaceful preaching and teaching is not allowed, Islam has also been banned in China, so it's not about religion.

This is what the word of God (Jesus) foretold will mark the end time, Jesus said there will be pestilences in one place after another! Luke 21:11

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Christians Caused Coronavirus In China by 1Sharon(f): 8:48pm On Feb 10, 2020
StrikeBack:
come up with something interesting because it seems we have suddenly given our life back to the flying spaghetti monster [/color][color=#006600] grin

Lool.. I will but defo not in this section

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Christians Caused Coronavirus In China by StrikeBack(m): 8:52pm On Feb 10, 2020
1Sharon:

Lool.. I will but defo not in this section
Mention me
Strikeback
Re: Killing Of Christians Caused Coronavirus In China by 1Sharon(f): 8:56pm On Feb 10, 2020
StrikeBack:

Mention me
Strikebak

Sure cool
Re: Killing Of Christians Caused Coronavirus In China by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 10, 2020
Na wa oh, for so Christians oooooooooooo, Answer these;
*why can't your God stop boko haram
*why can't you Christians pray for liah sharibu to be released
****face your face ooo,and stop fooling yourself
Last last religion na scam,imagine me giving tithe,fasting,carrying out God's works,believing praying,to him and still yet he couldn't make me to get Admission to school

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Killing Of Christians Caused Coronavirus In China by Kenneth4u205(m): 9:24pm On Feb 10, 2020
Maximus69:
That's a lie Sir!

The Jews and Romans in the first century did much more than that to Jesus and his followers, God never inflicted such a thing on them.

I'm one of Jehovah's Witnesses and China is one of the four countries on planet Earth that our peaceful preaching and teaching is not allowed, Islam has also been banned in China, so it's not about religion.yea the did far worse.but they never went to the extent of editing the bible .it's better to burn the bible than editing it and adding your own doctrine

This is what the word of God (Jesus) foretold will mark the end time, Jesus said there will be pestilences in one place after another! Luke 21:11
Re: Killing Of Christians Caused Coronavirus In China by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 10, 2020
1Sharon:
we can't insult ourselves by giving this thread attention

4 Likes

Re: Killing Of Christians Caused Coronavirus In China by 1Sharon(f): 9:28pm On Feb 10, 2020
Michellekabod2:
we can't insult ourselves by giving this thread attention

grin savage
Re: Killing Of Christians Caused Coronavirus In China by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 10, 2020
So when christians die from lassa and ebola its because they killed who? The chinese..they just keep getting dumber daily.

6 Likes

Re: Killing Of Christians Caused Coronavirus In China by urchcoded(m): 11:26pm On Feb 10, 2020
Shibaraba:
A tun tun a tun tun
A tuntun gbe tun tun de

No christian died Noni
dats what u Christians are all about na... Even tho ur God says he loves sinners. Or maybe he meant he loves killing Dem.

3 Likes

Re: Killing Of Christians Caused Coronavirus In China by urchcoded(m): 11:29pm On Feb 10, 2020
Kenneth4u205:
our God is a righteous judge.No sin goes unpunished .what happened to Cain when he killed abel ?.what happens to the first born of Egyptians when they keep on killing the Israelite ?
God killed Dem. What happened to innocent babies dying of diseases everyday? Devil killed Dem?

3 Likes

Re: Killing Of Christians Caused Coronavirus In China by kingxsamz(m): 2:50pm On Feb 11, 2020
Kenneth4u205:
China brought this predicament upon themselves .I pray that the realise their mistake soon .China banned Christianity.All church has been closed down .pastors arrested and many killed .even the dead bodies of Christians are not allowed to be buried .as if that is not enough ,the started editing the Christian bible late last year .The bible was specific about this abomination.curse be upon any one that altered the written word of God .

The blood of innocent Christians crying from the soil of China .this has brought about the judgement of God upon China .not even the pagan god can save them .more 1000 people have died so far from this virus .42,000 infected so far .No single Christian has died so far from the virus wrecking havoc in China .African continent is the only continent that is yet to have a single case of this virus .some call us backward continent ,but we are more spiritual than them all .we worship God more than them .And God will always protect those that depends on him

I don't like insulting people but, with this your post alone, You've displayed a high level of foolishness.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Want To Be Prayed For / Reactions As David Hundeyin Call Jehovah’s Witness A Religious Cult / What If You Renege On A Promise You Made To God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.