Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,494 members, 7,801,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Proportion Of Christian Nobel Prize Winners - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Proportion Of Christian Nobel Prize Winners (1064 Views)

Historicity Of The Bible And Justification Of Christian Faith / Mike Bamiloye: Witchcraft Made Me Go Into Production Of Christian Movies / The Failure Of Christian Deism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proportion Of Christian Nobel Prize Winners by nelsonoba: 7:17pm On Feb 10, 2020
Whenever I hear the regular lie Atheists have been told that Christianity and science are not compatible or that if you believe in the bible, it means you are stupid or a science-denier, it just makes me feel sorry for whoever it is that is so narrow-minded that they couldn't even look through their history books to access basic factual information beyond what they've been hearing from the biased Left-wing dominated media. BETWEEN 1900 & 2000, THE OVERWHELMING MAJORITY OF NOBEL PRIZE WINNERS WERE CHRISTIANS AND JEWS......AND IT HASN'T CHANGED SO MUCH TODAY. But the Atheist dominated mainstream media and Academic institutions would never want people to know the truth. Each time I remind Atheists that the inventors of the aeroplane were two devout Christian brothers whose father was a Bishop, they always sound surprised to hear it because THEY HAVE NEVER BEEN TOLD THAT BY THE LIARS WHO CONVINCED THEM THAT SCIENCE HAS BURIED GOD.

Most of the time when I encounter Atheists who believe they "know and believe in science, and that science has proven God does not exist", I try to engage them in a scientific conversation, and 100% of the time, they turn out to be people who have far less understanding of the laws of science (Maths, Physics and Chemistry precisely) than I do. And at a certain point in the conversation, they always go like "well, I never claimed to have all the answers and science is still evolving"..........but these were people who some moments ago were very adamant that I was stupid and that they had the answers in science and not the bible, and that I was crazy for believing a bible with stories that don't sound "scientific".

HOW "SCIENTIFIC" IS IT BELIEVING IN A BIG BANG THEORY YOU CLAIM CAUSED THE APPEARANCE OF THE UNIVERSE WHEN YOU HAVE NO EXPLANATIONS WHATSOEVER TO GIVE WHEN ASKED WHO/WHAT CREATED THE MATTER AND ENERGY THAT CAUSED THIS BIG BANG? WHERE DID THAT MATTER AND ENERGY COME FROM, GIVEN THE FACT THAT BEFORE THE UNIVERSE WAS FORMED, THERE WAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING?

One of the most ridiculous answers I got from one of these wannabe Scientist Atheists was "well, the matter and energy was there already before the big bang" ����

If the matter and energy were there before the big bang, then the big bang as you claim was not the origin/beginning of the universe because you have just asserted that something existed before it!

THIS IS ONE OF THE SO MANY REASONS WHY IT IS VERY HARD TO BE AN ATHEIST IF YOU ARE USED TO EXERCISING YOUR THINKING CAPABILITIES AS AN ADULT HUMAN. IT'S EASY TO FAKE BEING ATHEIST, BUT IT'S ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE TO BE A REAL ATHEIST AS AN ADULT .

https://ipfs.io/ipfs/QmXoypizjW3WknFiJnKLwHCnL72vedxjQkDDP1mXWo6uco/wiki/List_of_Christian_Nobel_laureates.html

Re: Proportion Of Christian Nobel Prize Winners by Finallydead: 5:44am On Feb 11, 2020
This is my experience too. Atheism is just the kind of stupidity that gets by with calling everything else stupidity. I've never once met an atheist that challenged my theistic cum scientific propositions which always fit seamlessly. They always see their own folly and shamefully walk away, headstrong of course, and even start avoiding me. Most of these uneducated atheists don't even know the religion of the fathers of science, how that they knew what they knew because they knew God and related spiritual knowledge to the natutal universe since God is creator of both realms. If not for christianity, we'd still be in the dark ages by now. True understanding of spiritual things automatically translates to understanding the natural universe and its laws, its the same Creator of both realms, this is actually what is called Wisdom in scripture.
However, I blame today's godless, money-minded christianity and its lack of spirituality for our decreasing impact on the scientific field today. Our Christian fathers of science were more spiritual than we are, hence more connected with their physical environment and hence influenced science greatly.

3 Likes

Re: Proportion Of Christian Nobel Prize Winners by hakeem4(m): 6:23am On Feb 11, 2020
Finallydead:
This is my experience too. Atheism is just the kind of stupidity that gets by with calling everything else stupidity. I've never once met an atheist that challenged my theistis cum scientific propositions. They always see their own folly and shamefully walk away, headstrong of course, and even start avoiding me. Most of these uneducated atheists don't even know the religion of the fathers of science, how that they knew what they knew because they knew God and related spiritual knowledge to the natutal universe since God is creator of both realms. If not for christianity, we'd still be in the dark ages by now.
However, I blame today's godless, money-minded christianity and its lack of spirituality for our decreasing impact on the scientific field today.

Well there’s nothing I have to say to you, because it’s very difficult to respond to nonsense.
But
Who are the fathers of science?

1 Like

Re: Proportion Of Christian Nobel Prize Winners by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 8:02am On Feb 11, 2020
Are you guys saying now that christains are the main proponent of the "anti-christ theories" sad
How was the research conducted exactly
How is this magic even possible undecided
Almost everyone in the academy of sciences and the royal society and other distinguished academies are atheists/agnostic,and this survey was determined by direct questioning not assuming people's religious beliefs simply because they come from a certain religious background(xtianity is main religion in the west,at least nominally,so it's expected) and are not vocal in their atheism.If not we would also had erroneously concluded that those in those academies are christains.

1 Like

Re: Proportion Of Christian Nobel Prize Winners by shadeyinka(m): 8:25am On Feb 11, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:
Are you guys saying now that christains are the main proponent of the "anti-christ theories" sad
Almost everyone in the academy of sciences and the royal society and other distinguished academies are atheists/agnostic,and this survey was determined by direct questioning not assuming people's religious beliefs simply because they come from a certain religious background(xtianity is main religion in the west,at least nominally,so it's expected) and are not vocal in their atheism.If not we would also had erroneously concluded that those in those academies are christains.
It shows that while the "founding fathers of western science" were Christian and most of the Nobel prizes were won by Christians, the "new generation scientists" are mainly atheists/agnostics.

This is to be expected from the adoption of Darwin's theory of evolution. Science has NOW evolved to a point where they assert the Scientific impossibility that "NOTHING CAN CREATE EVERYTHING!"
Re: Proportion Of Christian Nobel Prize Winners by shadeyinka(m): 8:27am On Feb 11, 2020
hakeem4:

Well there’s nothing I have to say to you, because it’s very difficult to respond to nonsense.
But
Who are the fathers of science?
It's a name for people who laid the foundation for modern science
Re: Proportion Of Christian Nobel Prize Winners by nelsonoba: 9:51am On Feb 12, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

Oga try and use your sense na......this is not a "survey". It is DATA REPRESENTING FACTS. You can go Google the entire list of Nobel winners between 1901 and 2000, then Google the personal lives of each of them.

It is fallacy to claim All or most members of academia are Atheists. How many of them have you met personally to confirm?
Just because you are a scientist doesn't mean you have to be a fool.

Aren't there members of the academia in Covenant University? Aren't there members of the academia in Israel that has the highest number of orthodox Jews in the world? Just because a certain propaganda is continuously pushed by the Western society's mainstream media does not mean it is true. Everyone who went to university in Nigeria or even outside Nigeria probably knows one or more Christian Lecturer they had while in school.

So stop sounding surprised that Christians have been working hard in science and winning the Nobel prize

1 Like

Re: Proportion Of Christian Nobel Prize Winners by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 8:30pm On Feb 12, 2020
nelsonoba:

[s]
Oga try and use your sense na......this is not a "survey". It is DATA REPRESENTING FACTS. You can go Google the entire list of Nobel winners between 1901 and 2000, then Google the personal lives of each of them.

It is fallacy to claim All or most members of academia are Atheists. How many of them have you met personally to confirm?
Just because you are a scientist doesn't mean you have to be a fool.

Aren't there members of the academia in Covenant University? Aren't there members of the academia in Israel that has the highest number of orthodox Jews in the world? Just because a certain propaganda is continuously pushed by the Western society's mainstream media does not mean it is true. Everyone who went to university in Nigeria or even outside Nigeria probably knows one or more Christian Lecturer they had while in school.

So stop sounding surprised that Christians have been working hard in science and winning the Nobel prize[/s]
Come back when you know what is meant by the royal society,the academy of science and other such distinguished societies as found in the west,and also when you know what is meant by conducting a survey through direct questioning.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sheikh Sabri Abdul Raeuf: Having Sex With Dead Bodies Is Not Haram. / Prophet Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj Reveals Why Donald Trump Will Remain President / This Is How Sheikh Uthman Ibn Farooq Was Caught Lying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.