Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Anger As Buhari's Daughter Is Made A Manager At NNPC Subsidiary Company - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anger As Buhari's Daughter Is Made A Manager At NNPC Subsidiary Company (11596 Views)

Asa Sings 'Fire On The Mountain' In Front Of Buhari At NNPC Relaunch / Olubadan Leaves Adamasingba stadium In Anger As Security Operatives Block Entry / NNPC Subsidiary NPDC Benin Head Office Construction (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anger As Buhari's Daughter Is Made A Manager At NNPC Subsidiary Company by Westbestside: 6:18am On Feb 11, 2020
idealogical:

Do you know anything about her CV? No you don't so who's mind is really warped?

And what's so special about PPPRA that Nigerians with Uni degrees can not work there? Inferiority complex I guess.

See this one, since you know, tell us where she has so worked before that qualifies her for the job.

1 Like

Re: Anger As Buhari's Daughter Is Made A Manager At NNPC Subsidiary Company by Sokosuji: 6:19am On Feb 11, 2020
That's the infallible amiable darling presido..
Re: Anger As Buhari's Daughter Is Made A Manager At NNPC Subsidiary Company by Nobody: 6:19am On Feb 11, 2020
...and notable nairaland zombies like Ngeneukwuewu, deadmeatgrill and Simpleloony are still jobless.
This news dey sweet me. grin

2 Likes

Re: Anger As Buhari's Daughter Is Made A Manager At NNPC Subsidiary Company by Westbestside: 6:21am On Feb 11, 2020
Sirjamo:
If you become president, let your daughter be traveling with commercial bus from Lagos to Onitsha. You'd win the award for best dad in the world!!!
Shut your mouth, gorge wear son is human who doesn't depend on his country wealth. Mumu.

2 Likes

Re: Anger As Buhari's Daughter Is Made A Manager At NNPC Subsidiary Company by Westbestside: 6:23am On Feb 11, 2020
Arda1000:
this kind of people is the reason why Nigeria will never progress... i really shake head for you.
I tell you. They are born to suffer in their lives and remain slaves forever.

2 Likes

Re: Anger As Buhari's Daughter Is Made A Manager At NNPC Subsidiary Company by Westbestside: 6:25am On Feb 11, 2020
idealogical:

Typical response tribal and bigoted by low intellect people, I'm not like you lazy and mediocre level of thinking people, I'm not like you, Jonathan's children are free to occupy any position in Nigeria as long as they are Nigerians and have the required qualifications.

Are the president's children not Nigerians just like you or the constitution banned the presidents children from working anywhere in Nigeria?

Life must be very appalling and miserable for you to only reason and see everything in tribal and bigoted colors.

They did you people wrong with this hatred, tribal and bigoted disease.
Can you please tell us any position Jonathan children occupy in your useless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Anger As Buhari's Daughter Is Made A Manager At NNPC Subsidiary Company by Westbestside: 6:28am On Feb 11, 2020
damtan:

Oga calm down. Na naija we gather dey.
Na this kind position you'll hear things like " candidate should possess 20 years experience in a managerial position".
Anyways, what do I even know self. If my father na Buhari, I'll be more than qualified also even if the requirement says 30 years experience
This is what the idiot doesn't want to understand.

2 Likes

Re: Anger As Buhari's Daughter Is Made A Manager At NNPC Subsidiary Company by Westbestside: 6:30am On Feb 11, 2020
damtan:

You absolutely do not understand what you quoted sad
Leave the idiot. He's a typical slave.

2 Likes

Re: Anger As Buhari's Daughter Is Made A Manager At NNPC Subsidiary Company by nengibo: 6:39am On Feb 11, 2020
idealogical:
Anger anger anger over everything, even over nothing? The fact that she's the present's daughter means she's no longer a Nigeria and she doesn't deserve any kind of employment?

The same noise makers are still crying that the president's son doesn't have job, now his daughter is working and they are still mad and raging.

I'd understand if she doesn't have the required qualifications to do the job.

Some of you need serious psychiatric help.

Do you understand the meaning of nepotism, or you're just a willing zombie

2 Likes

Re: Anger As Buhari's Daughter Is Made A Manager At NNPC Subsidiary Company by ignis: 6:47am On Feb 11, 2020
This country is a scam.

2 Likes

Re: Anger As Buhari's Daughter Is Made A Manager At NNPC Subsidiary Company by edoairways: 6:48am On Feb 11, 2020
Sirjamo:
Zarha is a very educated and brilliant young lady. She's qualified to be the President of Nigeria, talk less of a mere deputy director in pppra.

All these hypocrites crying all over the place. Were you not alive when your clueless leader's wife sits in Abuja, but got appointed as a permanent sectary in Bayelsa, how long did you cry?
What is this one saying? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Anger As Buhari's Daughter Is Made A Manager At NNPC Subsidiary Company by Commentor: 6:55am On Feb 11, 2020
FAKE NEWS.
Re: Anger As Buhari's Daughter Is Made A Manager At NNPC Subsidiary Company by Commentor: 6:57am On Feb 11, 2020
GamalNasser:

Guy you are not more intelligent than me in anything in life so shut up , If say we should discuss rocketry or jet engines can you ? If I say we should discuss nature , philosophy , history , applied physics ,medicine can u? Abeg shut up if you see intelligence can you stand ? Go back and read your comment again and tell me if there is any form of intelligence logical or emotional in you

FarahAideed with this is jet engine talk.
Re: Anger As Buhari's Daughter Is Made A Manager At NNPC Subsidiary Company by Destom: 6:59am On Feb 11, 2020
[s]
Commentor:

FarahAideed with this is jet engine talk.

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Anger As Buhari's Daughter Is Made A Manager At NNPC Subsidiary Company by Destom: 6:59am On Feb 11, 2020
[s]
Commentor:
FAKE NEWS.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Anger As Buhari's Daughter Is Made A Manager At NNPC Subsidiary Company by romenna: 7:55am On Feb 11, 2020
rottennaija:
First, we need the news to come from a credible source before responding. There are so many fake news this days that before the correct version comes out, a lot of damage is done already.

Peeps will be rushing to comment without verifying how true the story is. Let me wait and see what will become of this story.
Shut up.
I repeat, shut up.
So you want the whistle blower to identify himself as a credible source and be picked up by DSS and never to see the light of day again?
Na common SIM card somebody buy the other day and dem arrest n lock am up for 10 good weeks all because buhari pikin don use d same line b4.
Pls go to abuja and see how these people have colonized almost all federal agencies to themselves.
If u dnt know wat is going on in dis country, it's better to shut up.
Wat these northerners are doing from Aso rock political appointments to military and para military agencies and MDAs of govt is highly annoying and stomach-turning.
Poverty will never depart from those who shortchange us in this country. Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anger As Buhari's Daughter Is Made A Manager At NNPC Subsidiary Company by JonTopps(m): 7:59am On Feb 11, 2020
True that.
No public advert of vacancies.
Just pure nepotism.

2 Likes

Re: Anger As Buhari's Daughter Is Made A Manager At NNPC Subsidiary Company by Nobody: 8:02am On Feb 11, 2020
idealogical:
Anger anger anger over everything, even over nothing? The fact that she's the present's daughter means she's no longer a Nigeria and she doesn't deserve any kind of employment?

The same noise makers are still crying that the president's son doesn't have job, now his daughter is working and they are still mad and raging.

Haha! Instead of ranting why can't you just shut up and stop disgracing yourself. I can bet that you are 100% a failure in reality. This your mentality is too low. I am short of words

3 Likes

Re: Anger As Buhari's Daughter Is Made A Manager At NNPC Subsidiary Company by rottennaija(m): 8:10am On Feb 11, 2020
romenna:

Shut up.
I repeat, shut up.
So you want the whistle blower to identify himself as a credible source and be picked up by DSS and never to see the light of day again?
Na common SIM card somebody buy the other day and dem arrest n lock am up for 10 good weeks all because buhari pikin don use d same line b4.
Pls go to abuja and see how these people have colonized almost all federal agencies to themselves.
If u dnt know wat is going on in dis country, it's better to shut up.
Wat these northerners are doing from Aso rock political appointments to military and para military agencies and MDAs of govt is highly annoying and stomach-turning.
Poverty will never depart from those who shortchange us in this country. Amen

You lack common sense if you don't know what a credible source is
Re: Anger As Buhari's Daughter Is Made A Manager At NNPC Subsidiary Company by Afolabimills(m): 8:18am On Feb 11, 2020
rottennaija:
First, we need the news to come from a credible source before responding. There are so many fake news this days that before the correct version comes out, a lot of damage is done already.

Peeps will be rushing to comment without verifying how true the story is. Let me wait and see what will become of this story.
it's everywhere especially juicy positions buhari can do anything especially things that are so disheartening

2 Likes

Re: Anger As Buhari's Daughter Is Made A Manager At NNPC Subsidiary Company by rottennaija(m): 8:24am On Feb 11, 2020
Afolabimills:
it's everywhere especially juicy positions buhari can do anything especially things that are so disheartening

At the end, we will know if it's true
Re: Anger As Buhari's Daughter Is Made A Manager At NNPC Subsidiary Company by tartar9(m): 8:27am On Feb 11, 2020
F*ck this shit
I can't be president and even my children won't benefit.Most of the people complaining now will do the same.
News is most probably fake by the way.
Re: Anger As Buhari's Daughter Is Made A Manager At NNPC Subsidiary Company by RoyalUc(m): 9:08am On Feb 11, 2020
PapaBaby:

So in your warped mind she's qualified to be a deputy manager at an organisation like PPPRA?

Now, tell us why she's not qualified from your unwarped mind
Re: Anger As Buhari's Daughter Is Made A Manager At NNPC Subsidiary Company by RoyalUc(m): 9:11am On Feb 11, 2020
Kundagarten:
[s][/s]

You don't know what she studied yet you're prepared to put your neck on the line, classic case of inferiority complex.
Meanwhile, her sibling is flying the presidential jet just so she can take some photographs, NICE.

Do you know what she studied? Why are you angry already?
Re: Anger As Buhari's Daughter Is Made A Manager At NNPC Subsidiary Company by RoyalUc(m): 9:13am On Feb 11, 2020
idealogical:

Since you know what she studied and concluded that she doesn't deserve to be employed or work at this NNPC subsidiary, please tell us what she studied and why she's not qualified or shouldn't be employed anywhere in Nigeria because she's the president's daughter.

All I hear is hatred coming out of your inferiority complex mouth.

I wish I could give you a thousand likes. God bless you!
Re: Anger As Buhari's Daughter Is Made A Manager At NNPC Subsidiary Company by RoyalUc(m): 9:16am On Feb 11, 2020
Arda1000:
this kind of people is the reason why Nigeria will never progress... i really shake head for you.

Bro, just tell us why a well educated lady (most of you even criticized for schooling abroad) is not qualified to be employed in Nigeria.
Re: Anger As Buhari's Daughter Is Made A Manager At NNPC Subsidiary Company by Arda1000(m): 9:21am On Feb 11, 2020
RoyalUc:

Bro, just tell us why a well educated lady (most of you even criticized for schooling abroad) is not qualified to be employed in Nigeria.
so someone with a PHD in photo shooting can now get to be an assitant manager in a oil firm... only in a zoo can that happen.
Re: Anger As Buhari's Daughter Is Made A Manager At NNPC Subsidiary Company by RoyalUc(m): 9:28am On Feb 11, 2020
Westbestside:
Can you please tell us any position Jonathan children occupy in your useless Nigeria.

They teach in a community primary school as subject teachers
Re: Anger As Buhari's Daughter Is Made A Manager At NNPC Subsidiary Company by APCNig: 9:53am On Feb 11, 2020
GamalNasser:
When we say Buhari is the epitome of corruption we know what we are saying , the man is dishonestly Dishonest Dishonest , a liar , thief , Con artist , Nepotic agent of Satan

But Goatluck is not corrupt, yet imPatience Jonathan was appointed Permanent Secretary in Baylesa State Ministry of Education while she was Permanent First Lady living in Abuja. Her English is worse than market women's pigin, yet she was named Permanent Secretary in the Ministry of Education. Now, tell me what do we call that? Buhari can give her daughter any appointment she is qualified for, as a Masters degree holder, she is qualified to work anywhere. Nonetheless, I am not sure that she is qualified for the position of Deputy Manager when no work experience, the Elders will talk about that.
Re: Anger As Buhari's Daughter Is Made A Manager At NNPC Subsidiary Company by Babacele: 10:53am On Feb 11, 2020
APCNig:

But Goatluck is not corrupt, yet imPatience Jonathan was appointed Permanent Secretary in Baylesa State Ministry of Education while she was Permanent First Lady living in Abuja. Her English is worse than market women's pigin, yet she was named Permanent Secretary in the Ministry of Education. Now, tell me what do we call that? Buhari can give her daughter any appointment she is qualified for, as a Masters degree holder, she is qualified to work anywhere. Nonetheless, I am not sure that she is qualified for the position of Deputy Manager when no work experience, the Elders will talk about that.
you even believe this nonsense?...which deputy manager? mtcheew!
Re: Anger As Buhari's Daughter Is Made A Manager At NNPC Subsidiary Company by Coldie(m): 3:08pm On Feb 11, 2020
I have no problem with Buharis daughter been employed at least that shows she's hardworking and doesn't want to rely on her father embezzling money into her account.

I only have problem with the part he said 98% of people employed were Hausa/Fulani
Re: Anger As Buhari's Daughter Is Made A Manager At NNPC Subsidiary Company by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 11, 2020
idealogical:

you need the psychiatric help,why will a vacancy in federal government agency not be advertised for all qualified to apply or better still can't pmb daughter work in ministry of Labour instead of the juicy pppra

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Vote For Me, I’ll Work For You, Obaseki Tells Electorate / NIS Trains Staff, Urges Officials To Embrace Ongoing Reforms / Atiku Skips OBJ In His Protocol List At Yar'Adua's Memorial Lecture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.