Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,674 members, 7,801,944 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

PDP Criticises Lai Mohammed Over $500 Million Loan For NTA - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Criticises Lai Mohammed Over $500 Million Loan For NTA (20014 Views)

Kwara APC To Punish Lai Mohammed Over Attacks On Governor Abdulrazaq / PDP Criticises APC's Take Over Of Their State Party Secretariat In Calabar / Supplementary Elections: PDP Criticises Buhari On Neutrality Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Criticises Lai Mohammed Over $500 Million Loan For NTA by egbedox: 8:02am On Feb 11, 2020
Even though the move is uncalled for, I'm very sure if it was PDP driven, they would not see anything bad in it. We are in a country where people support parties and not good policies.

This current system of governance is a threat to the survival of democracy.........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Criticises Lai Mohammed Over $500 Million Loan For NTA by 2nattie(m): 8:02am On Feb 11, 2020
And how do they intend to repay the debt? Start collecting money for TV license from every Nigerian or increasing VAT again?
Re: PDP Criticises Lai Mohammed Over $500 Million Loan For NTA by Thonee(m): 8:03am On Feb 11, 2020
If those countries we're borrowing money from have poor economy like us, where will they see the money to borrow us?

So are they telling Nigerians that NTA haven't made any money since birth that they can be used to improve their quality of display?

Na their grand children go pay the loan.
Re: PDP Criticises Lai Mohammed Over $500 Million Loan For NTA by Horladipupo0505: 8:06am On Feb 11, 2020
endy69:

He should also be allowed to sale the country and then we'll wait till he comes down. The nonsense National Assembly would also approve this loan request
imagine living in a nation we borrow to do everything
Re: PDP Criticises Lai Mohammed Over $500 Million Loan For NTA by vezycash(m): 8:08am On Feb 11, 2020
MrSquint:
These people should remember all the noise they made about integrity and the fight against corruption and corrupt politicians.

How do they sleep at night with all the evil things they do ?
So this how they planned to make a dollar equal one Naira ?
So we need this much loan to do renovations now ? This is wickedness at its peak.

I've figured it out. When a tyrant has absolutely no plan to better our lives, they shout corruption.

This way, they can fight corruption for 4 years. Occasionally jail opponents and claim success while everything's else falls apart.

Any dummy can FIGHT corruption while damaging the economy.

To kill corruption, you don't fight it. You streamline operations. Give people a way to report lazy, incompetent bullies in government offices who want a bribe to do their job.

Guarantees that a paper work must be replied, processed, replied to in 10, 20 days or someone pays.

Let all or most government activities be accessible online so anyone can know who got the contract for a road, how much, when it's expected to be completed, how much has been paid....

That's how you erase corruption. Not this brainless witch hunt we currently have.
Re: PDP Criticises Lai Mohammed Over $500 Million Loan For NTA by zudozz: 8:09am On Feb 11, 2020
u re all making this kai-kai drinker popular. wtever nonsense he says is his business.
Re: PDP Criticises Lai Mohammed Over $500 Million Loan For NTA by cana882(m): 8:09am On Feb 11, 2020
ugohenry2019:

don't be too sure of kuje prison....he might travel to USA and be cooling off there why we pay for the money he stole through outrageous taxes
an unfortunate but general truth in Nigeria.
Re: PDP Criticises Lai Mohammed Over $500 Million Loan For NTA by bigt2(m): 8:16am On Feb 11, 2020
DAVE5:

Oga u have more than enough explanation to tender to ur children ohh

What were you doing all the while when the country was getting raped by the so called leaders

Sadly my children should hold me responsible as well
I'm just 28. We have been acclaimed to be the leaders of tomorrow but my elders have not been given the chance, let alone me.
Re: PDP Criticises Lai Mohammed Over $500 Million Loan For NTA by IranianSea: 8:23am On Feb 11, 2020
surgical:
I think buhari should be allowed to do all he can during his tenure and when the tenure ends he should be called to account and if found guilty should be jailed accordingly
Who will jail him? Don't you know that these elites provide soft land for themselves. Now ask yourself; why no court of law ask anyone of them found to be mismanaged fund to refund it? Do we really need to jail them? What do we really stand to gain? The priority should be to bring the money back into government purse. That ain't gonna happen bro.
Re: PDP Criticises Lai Mohammed Over $500 Million Loan For NTA by ejimatic: 8:23am On Feb 11, 2020
vezycash:

Who watches the awful channel in the first place. It's like pouring tons of good into a well. Makes no sense.
I absolutely agree with you. Their programming is disappointing like state TV stations in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: PDP Criticises Lai Mohammed Over $500 Million Loan For NTA by DAVE5(m): 8:24am On Feb 11, 2020
bigt2:

I'm just 28. We have been acclaimed to be the leaders of tomorrow but my elders have not been given the chance, let alone me.

That's because we have sat and waited to be passed the ball

No one would happily pass the power to you if you/me/we don't fight for what's ours

Well in the end, I'm just a chicken hearted fellow as every other person on the street that has refused to fight

So many countries, when the government misbehave, they called for the head of their leaders and the leaders knowing it be spell doom, either takes steps and improve or quietly step down, Nigerian case is different, we wait and see and pray, but even prayer would still require you to work
Re: PDP Criticises Lai Mohammed Over $500 Million Loan For NTA by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 11, 2020
It's better to privatise the good for nothing TV station
Re: PDP Criticises Lai Mohammed Over $500 Million Loan For NTA by Godsent79873: 8:37am On Feb 11, 2020
see below
Re: PDP Criticises Lai Mohammed Over $500 Million Loan For NTA by badman007(m): 8:38am On Feb 11, 2020
If NTA needs 20million to rise up from the dead abeg make una give them oh.

The shame and embarrassment too much pls.

Give them sharp sharp. NTA dey hurt my soul
Re: PDP Criticises Lai Mohammed Over $500 Million Loan For NTA by thundafire: 8:39am On Feb 11, 2020
manuelFORBES:
One doesn't hav to be a politician or an opposition member to figure out the stupidity in this move. Only BMCs with stone age brains will think otherwise. Its obvious that common sense has departed frm this mofos a long time ago. Fools everywhere.
and Ngeneukwenu brains belong to dey era b4 Stone age
Re: PDP Criticises Lai Mohammed Over $500 Million Loan For NTA by biggy26: 8:42am On Feb 11, 2020
EdoPrince93:
May God punish all this so called leaders that want to further impoverish this country.. $500 million dollars to upgrade NTA? shocked
I really wish we could sell all this useless leaders in this country + that aimless,useless,worthless underpaid
low life called before they sell the future of Nigerians.... angry
Donald Trump wants to build a massive wall and is proposing $5bn, which the house is saying they will cut down the budget. Just imagine this govt or politicians in naija are the ones proposing that kind of wall. They would have been proposing about $5 trillion.
Greedy people. Even Lie Mohammed wants to hammer.
Re: PDP Criticises Lai Mohammed Over $500 Million Loan For NTA by Diamond4Alisa(f): 8:43am On Feb 11, 2020
Please let them not deceive us on everything na..

I believe what dangote is doing. my brothers lets try this one.

https://dailytells.com.ng/dangote-petroleum-refinery-2020-recruitment-for-graduates/

Re: PDP Criticises Lai Mohammed Over $500 Million Loan For NTA by 0taPiaPia(m): 9:10am On Feb 11, 2020
surgical:
I think buhari should be allowed to do all he can during his tenure and when the tenure ends he should be called to account and if found guilty should be jailed accordingly

No one jail's no one over here... He steps down in 2023 and becomes and elder states man covered by his fellow cabals.. so he shouldn't take the money embarassed
Re: PDP Criticises Lai Mohammed Over $500 Million Loan For NTA by Pholadime(m): 9:19am On Feb 11, 2020
I don't know why this people just like to be dragging us into debt always. NTA of all tv station that has never being profitable since.
Re: PDP Criticises Lai Mohammed Over $500 Million Loan For NTA by Bondinus(m): 9:33am On Feb 11, 2020
How much for new TV station? cry cry
Re: PDP Criticises Lai Mohammed Over $500 Million Loan For NTA by beexy: 9:46am On Feb 11, 2020
kukuma sell the NTA pls

Do you have any Samsung s7 edge screen that is blank?
Lets fix you the screen for as low as 15k!

Chat/call 08022021948 to get urs!
Re: PDP Criticises Lai Mohammed Over $500 Million Loan For NTA by Splashme: 10:00am On Feb 11, 2020
Nigeria will be auctioned
on Ebay
Re: PDP Criticises Lai Mohammed Over $500 Million Loan For NTA by mariodko190(m): 10:17am On Feb 11, 2020
obembet:
$500m won't be enough. I think they need up to $2b, so that they can empoly all the CNN workers too
. Lol grin
Re: PDP Criticises Lai Mohammed Over $500 Million Loan For NTA by bigt2(m): 10:17am On Feb 11, 2020
DAVE5:

That's because we have sat and waited to be passed the ball

No one would happily pass the power to you if you/me/we don't fight for what's ours

Well in the end, I'm just a chicken hearted fellow as every other person on the street that has refused to fight

So many countries, when the government misbehave, they called for the head of their leaders and the leaders knowing it be spell doom, either takes steps and improve or quietly step down, Nigerian case is different, we wait and see and pray, but even prayer would still require you to work

Spot on but how else do we fight when those that did either get killed or silenced by incarceration
Re: PDP Criticises Lai Mohammed Over $500 Million Loan For NTA by DAVE5(m): 10:37am On Feb 11, 2020
bigt2:

Spot on but how else do we fight when those that did either get killed or silenced by incarceration

If I tell you I have a solution or answer to ur question, I would be liar

But thank God for the current occurrences that's getting to everyone and everyone (rich,poor,slim,fat,tall,short,lazy and hard-working people) is starting to realise we must fight, even those that supported this rotten govt are beginning to see clearly now and have come to our side, so by the passing of each rubbish event, the resistance to those who would fight is reducing

On any faithful day when this would happen in this country, the police and all other security agencies that suppress before us would just sit and watch because they would know in their hearts that it is the right thing

If only 1 stands (sowore comes to mind), he'll be put down, the power is in our number, we have no choice currently than to continue watching, but also be hearing our minds towards the fight that it would require

It must not be war/riot/death, a street to street movement, bus stop to bus stop, filling up the express ways

Are you getting ready, cos my mind don accept am say I go follow do demonstration one day

The Koko is, are you ready?

I am ready in my heart, the only things now is when I would involve my human body for this

1 Like

Re: PDP Criticises Lai Mohammed Over $500 Million Loan For NTA by Godwin2am(m): 10:38am On Feb 11, 2020
he is gifted

Re: PDP Criticises Lai Mohammed Over $500 Million Loan For NTA by bigt2(m): 10:42am On Feb 11, 2020
DAVE5:

If I tell you I have a solution or answer to ur question, I would be liar

But thank God for the current occurrences that's getting to everyone and everyone (rich,poor,slim,fat,tall,short,lazy and hard-working people) is starting to realise we must fight, even those that supported this rotten govt are beginning to see clearly now and have come to our side, so by the passing of each rubbish event, the resistance to those who would fight is reducing

On any faithful day when this would happen in this country, the police and all other security agencies that suppress before us would just sit and watch because they would know in their hearts that it is the right thing

If only 1 stands (sowore comes to mind), he'll be put down, the power is in our number, we have no choice currently than to continue watching, but also be hearing our minds towards the fight that it would require

It must not be war/riot/death, a street to street movement, bus stop to bus stop, filling up the express ways

Are you getting ready, cos my mind don accept am say I go follow do demonstration one day

The Koko is, are you ready?

I am ready in my heart, the only things now is when I would involve my human body for this
I am really ready, but are others? Nigerians have this jive of starting what they would cower from. I am no coward, but one day, e go set. cool
Re: PDP Criticises Lai Mohammed Over $500 Million Loan For NTA by DAVE5(m): 10:48am On Feb 11, 2020
bigt2:

I am really ready, but are others? Nigerians have this jive of starting what they would cower from. I am no coward, but one day, e go set. cool

The govt is indirectly making everyone ready forcefully

So, patience, the thing go reach everybody, when e reach everybody, nobody go fit stop us

E GO SET

1 Like

Re: PDP Criticises Lai Mohammed Over $500 Million Loan For NTA by bigt2(m): 11:13am On Feb 11, 2020
DAVE5:

The govt is indirectly making everyone ready forcefully

So, patience, the thing go reach everybody, when e reach everybody, nobody go fit stop us

E GO SET
Can't wait..

1 Like

Re: PDP Criticises Lai Mohammed Over $500 Million Loan For NTA by Johnsown1(m): 12:18pm On Feb 11, 2020
See money

Please check my signature for your genuine land property purchase in Enugu at a good places. Get a sales percentage once you refer someone to buy property from us
Re: PDP Criticises Lai Mohammed Over $500 Million Loan For NTA by Molutex(m): 5:24pm On Feb 11, 2020
Lia mohammed want $500million loan For Nta upgrading.is it bcus they are old they want to destroy the young one's future? Well na people go still vote for them in 2023 election

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

David Mark Returns To Benue To Meet A Rousing Welcome From Supporters / NIMASA Collected Revenue In Dollars, Remitted Naira – FG / DHQ Seeks To Crush Bandits With Tucano Jets, Laments US Condition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.