Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,597 members, 7,781,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 30 March 2024 at 02:32 AM

EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed (57382 Views)

EFCC Denies Claims A Diamond Bra Was Found In Diezani Madueke's Apartment / Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video) / How People Were Packed In EFCC Office In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by References: 10:22pm On Feb 10, 2020
With respect to the news that appeared on the thread below,

https://www.nairaland.com/5679447/how-people-packed-efcc-office#86537139

The EFCC has reacted and denied the pictures.

PUBLIC NOTICE: Disregard Fake Tweet on EFCC Port Harcourt Zonal Office Cell

These pictures purported to be the detention center of the Port Harcourt Office of the EFCC in a mischievous tweet by @TheRealDayne is fake.

The pictures in the tweet are strange to the EFCC, Port Harcourt Zonal Office.
That tweet is intended to mislead the public and the public is advised to discountenance it.

Thanks.

https://twitter.com/officialEFCC/status/1226966059384737793?s=19

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by References: 10:24pm On Feb 10, 2020
Reactions.....

1 Like

Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by UdyOgwoUde(m): 10:24pm On Feb 10, 2020
In other words, that place could be a fake/illegal detention center where they will first extort from those guys, perhaps those who did not comply will be charged to court.

195 Likes 13 Shares

Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by SUCKCESSFUL: 10:28pm On Feb 10, 2020
Please share the original picture, make I analyse am

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by Hedonisst: 10:38pm On Feb 10, 2020
Just look at the very stupid, disrespectful 'response'. Oh, so it is fake, that's all? Why not prove it by showing us evidence of what your 'real' office (and its backyard) looks like? Why not investigate and tell us the real story behind this image showing human beings packed like terrorists because of 'ordinary' alleged Internet fraud?

I swear Southern youths are fucking up. There needs to be a mass revolt, even at the expense of lives, against these bastards called EFCC, SARS, and other agents of repression. As bleeped up as this country is now, chasing after SUSPECTED Internet scammers cannot be a priority, especially without petitions from the victims. This is unacceptable and if I were in these boys shoes I will rather kill at least one of these red jacket fools and die there.

If you can't show me a petition from my so-called victim at the point of my arrest, and charge me to court immediately based on that evidence... If your plan is to arrest and detain me on mere suspicion and to 'show me power', I swear to Jehovah that I will die there. And I wouldn't die alone.

Rubbish country. You're reforming Boko Haram terrorists and Fulani bandits, but you want to use harmless Southern youths to shine. God punish all of you, including your Buhari. Bastards.

275 Likes 41 Shares

Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by tellwisdom: 10:40pm On Feb 10, 2020
This government is fond of denying the truth; so I’m not surprised. #Spits on magu angry

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by Officialgarri: 10:56pm On Feb 10, 2020
I asked on the previous thread if that was truly EFCC office

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by subtlemee(f): 11:06pm On Feb 10, 2020
in Nigeria even if you are caught with your hand in the jar you can still say it's fake and photoshopped and people will blindly believe you

thank God for social media

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by Officialgarri: 11:09pm On Feb 10, 2020
Hedonisst:
Just look at the very stupid, disrespectful 'response'. Oh, so it is fake, that's all? Why not prove it by showing us evidence of what your 'real' office (and its backyard) looks like? Why not investigate and tell us the real story behind this image showing human beings packed like terrorists because of 'ordinary' alleged Internet fraud?

I swear Southern youths are fucking up. There needs to be a mass revolt, even at the expense of lives, against these bastards called EFCC, SARS, and other agents of repression. As bleeped up as this country is now, chasing after SUSPECTED Internet scammers cannot be a priority, especially without petitions from the victims. This is unacceptable and if I were in these boys shoes I will rather kill at least one of these red jacket fools and die there.

If you can't show me a petition from my so-called victim at the point of my arrest, and charge me to court immediately based on that evidence... If your plan is to arrest and detain me on mere suspicion and to 'show me power', I swear to Jehovah that I will die there. And I wouldn't die alone.

Rubbish country. You're reforming Boko Haram terrorists and Fulani bandits, but you want to use harmless Southern youths to shine. God punish all of you, including your Buhari. Bastards.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by Destom: 11:15pm On Feb 10, 2020
[s][quote author=Officialgarri post=86546623][/quote][/s]

6 Likes

Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by davillian(m): 11:50pm On Feb 10, 2020
Let's assume its not their office but we know they are lying..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by andyanders: 1:08am On Feb 11, 2020
EFCC, still police men and not a private force. So what do you expect.

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by Goodgod213: 1:11am On Feb 11, 2020
I knew one day will come that EFCC will cast. This isn’t just the moment.

And Tinubu once you indicate your intention for presidency they will come for you

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by aminusodiq(m): 1:21am On Feb 11, 2020
See dumb response ooo.... shocked

1 Like

Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by BlackfireX: 2:11am On Feb 11, 2020
Click like if you know EFCC is lying.

Click share if you know that is not efcc hell cell

60 Likes

Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by ATTemi: 3:19am On Feb 11, 2020
EFCC has joined Lai!

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by Hoephase: 3:33am On Feb 11, 2020
Waiting for EFCC to show us pictures of their PH detention center.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by Passionate888: 6:11am On Feb 11, 2020
Ok o
Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by crackhouse(m): 6:52am On Feb 11, 2020
As usual they can never accept it.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by Kingluqman(m): 7:37am On Feb 11, 2020
Set awon lie Mohammed cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by Roadtoyesterday: 7:59am On Feb 11, 2020
Strange
Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by WalkerMichael(m): 7:59am On Feb 11, 2020
I have the video cheesy

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by Hotzone(m): 8:00am On Feb 11, 2020
Strange? Abeg, nothing strange here

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by Dandsome: 8:00am On Feb 11, 2020
Dem go gree before?

What is reigning in the administration is it not denial upon denial?

This is an indictment on our security agencies. They must be sleeping. If it's not efcc then that must be a kidnapping den.

What are they waiting for? They should raid that kidnapping den and rescue those victims.

Well, that won't be necessary as na EFCC detention facility be that. See double barbed wired fence sef

10 Likes

Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by Riele(f): 8:01am On Feb 11, 2020
I believe it is fake too .

People coming up with fake news to tarnish EFCC's image .

1 Like

Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by DropsMic(m): 8:02am On Feb 11, 2020
Deny deny deny
Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by Slimdan360: 8:02am On Feb 11, 2020
Liars
Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by investigator007: 8:02am On Feb 11, 2020
How can you deny an allegation without proof, oya show us your detention center let's see

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by Nobody: 8:02am On Feb 11, 2020
We want school but they give us prison
We want education but they taught us lesson

It kills them that you're happy
They said I'm a menace
They said that im a menace to the society
They said that I'm a bad influence
They said im a bad influence to the youth them

Kill them with the sauce
Kill them with the success
Kill them with the smile
Kill them with the noise
Kill them want the joy
It kills them that you're happy

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IMSU Student, Blessing Amam, Found Dead With Boyfriend In Hostel / 13-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Lagos / Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.