Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,575 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed (57406 Views)

EFCC Denies Claims A Diamond Bra Was Found In Diezani Madueke's Apartment / Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video) / How People Were Packed In EFCC Office In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by mikkywebs(m): 9:53am On Feb 11, 2020
Na so so story o story everywhere o o o. My country people....... dem dem talku talku ...
Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by Germi9: 9:55am On Feb 11, 2020
shogsman:

Yahoo boys association, by their words we shall know them.
Lazy youth by their response you shall know them

1 Like

Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by Germi9: 9:58am On Feb 11, 2020
shogsman:

Yahoo boys association, by their words we shall know them.
Lazy youth...you are responsible for your words

1 Like

Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by Basher8583: 9:59am On Feb 11, 2020
SUCKCESSFUL:
Please share the original picture, make I analyse am

You dey fear to go there yourself?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by Basher8583: 10:02am On Feb 11, 2020
subtlemee:
in Nigeria even if you are caught with your hand in the jar you can still say it's fake and photoshopped and people will blindly believe you

thank God for social media

Social media has been feeding you with 80% fake news.

If I shared on social media that you had STD and you came out to refute it, who will everyone on social media believe? Go and ponder on that for the moment.
Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by joepepsy(m): 10:05am On Feb 11, 2020
You are saying nonsense,the damage these yahoo boys have inflicted to Nigeria is mind blowing,they are worst than boko haram,most legit young Nigerians can't do business or transactions online cos these parasites.
Hedonisst:
Just look at the very stupid, disrespectful 'response'. Oh, so it is fake, that's all? Why not prove it by showing us evidence of what your 'real' office (and its backyard) looks like? Why not investigate and tell us the real story behind this image showing human beings packed like terrorists because of 'ordinary' alleged Internet fraud?

I swear Southern youths are fucking up. There needs to be a mass revolt, even at the expense of lives, against these bastards called EFCC, SARS, and other agents of repression. As bleeped up as this country is now, chasing after SUSPECTED Internet scammers cannot be a priority, especially without petitions from the victims. This is unacceptable and if I were in these boys shoes I will rather kill at least one of these red jacket fools and die there.

If you can't show me a petition from my so-called victim at the point of my arrest, and charge me to court immediately based on that evidence... If your plan is to arrest and detain me on mere suspicion and to 'show me power', I swear to Jehovah that I will die there. And I wouldn't die alone.

Rubbish country. You're reforming Boko Haram terrorists and Fulani bandits, but you want to use harmless Southern youths to shine. God punish all of you, including your Buhari. Bastards.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 11, 2020
LZAA:
Looks like ebenezar2020 wrote the statement for efcc grin grin grin
Cc GMBuharii Afamed helinues greenback iammo metaphysical blackking98
Sai dullardism everywhere grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by joe120120(m): 10:15am On Feb 11, 2020
References:
With respect to the news that appeared on the thread below,

https://www.nairaland.com/5679447/how-people-packed-efcc-office#86537139

The EFCC has reacted and denied the pictures.

https://twitter.com/officialEFCC/status/1226966059384737793?s=19

Dat is there office .
I know it
don't mind dem .idi ala
Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by delpee(f): 10:20am On Feb 11, 2020
Even if this isn't EFCC building, there must be an investigation to find out who has the audacity to detain people half naked in his backyard.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by seanwilliam(m): 10:29am On Feb 11, 2020
obailala:
Your much touted English skills seem to be failing you by the second. Efcc has already said the picture isnt their office and that it's a fake and misleading picture. The efcc doesnt even have to disprove anything cos there's no evidence that that is their office. How exactly do these emotion-driven outbursts on this thread "its a lie! Its a lie" prove that the picture is efcc office?

Like I said before, I'm not an efcc staff and have no benefit fighting for them (cos I know that's what your brain thinks, you see everything as an 'us vs them' battle). I wasnt defending anybody in my earlier post, I was only expressing shock at how humans like yourself have replaced common sense with emotions and sentiments.

It's meaningless to just post a picture of a detention centre and claim it is efcc office, and then start asking efcc to disprove it. It's even more meaningless and ridiculous when a mob of people jump in and start saying, "yes! It is truly efcc office, they are lying!"

Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by LZAA: 10:46am On Feb 11, 2020
immhotep:

Sai dullardism everywhere grin grin
I just brought Afamed back to our Lagos after his trekking mission to bornu grin
Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 11, 2020
LZAA:

I just brought Afamed back to our Lagos after his trekking mission to bornu grin
Is he still an APC member after that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by LZAA: 11:11am On Feb 11, 2020
immhotep:

Is he still an APC member after that?
He was busy chanting sai ruga upandan
I just dropped him at his house and shook my head
Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by Kufmantsl: 11:41am On Feb 11, 2020
This is unacceptable. If they committed a crime, why not charge them to court instead of packing them like animals
Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by obailala(m): 11:46am On Feb 11, 2020
seanwilliam:
is that you in the picture?... You deserve it cool
Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by Johnsown1(m): 12:17pm On Feb 11, 2020
This is Nigeria, every body is a ........

Please check my signature for your genuine land property purchase in Enugu at a good places. Get a sales percentage once you refer someone to buy property from us
Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by ZooOga: 12:35pm On Feb 11, 2020
need the nl pros to open google earth and zoom in the the ph efcc property

Economic And Financial Crimes Commission EFCC

Federal government office in Port Harcourt, Nigeria
Address: Olumeni St, Port Harcourt, Nigeria

https://earth.google.com/web/

https://earth.google.com/web/@4.7809788,7.0106519,10.65499907a,1052.42819985d,35y,269.866078h,45t,0r
Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by trilobite: 1:08pm On Feb 11, 2020
obailala:
Your much touted English skills seem to be failing you by the second. Efcc has already said the picture isnt their office and that it's a fake and misleading picture. The efcc doesnt even have to disprove anything cos there's no evidence that that is their office. How exactly do these emotion-driven outbursts on this thread "its a lie! Its a lie" prove that the picture is efcc office?

Like I said before, I'm not an efcc staff and have no benefit fighting for them (cos I know that's what your brain thinks, you see everything as an 'us vs them' battle). I wasnt defending anybody in my earlier post, I was only expressing shock at how humans like yourself have replaced common sense with emotions and sentiments.

It's meaningless to just post a picture of a detention centre and claim it is efcc office, and then start asking efcc to disprove it. It's even more meaningless and ridiculous when a mob of people jump in and start saying, "yes! It is truly efcc office, they are lying!"

Imagine if this goes to court (eg. human rights violations) and people are able to identify their relatives who were under EFCC detention when this was taken?

So you see why this tweet shouldn't suffice as a defence in this case.
Cheers.
Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by obailala(m): 1:11pm On Feb 11, 2020
trilobite:

Imagine if this goes to court (eg. human rights violations) and people are able to identify their relatives who were under EFCC detention when this was taken?

So you see why this tweet shouldn't suffice as a defence in this case.
Cheers.
But that's exactly what I'm saying. The picture doesnt prove anything, so it will be thrown out in court. This picture could as well be a SARs or DSS or police detention centre; nothing ties it to efcc besides the word of mouth of one fellow who took a picture. Overflowing emotions dont win cases.
Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by Adetayomarkson: 1:51pm On Feb 11, 2020
Who EFCC EPP, thunder fire all of una from presidency to the last bastard in that office. The only thing we gain for this administration is lies upon lies. Laid Mohammed don infect everyone like CORONAVIRUS. slowpoke people
Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by trilobite: 2:12pm On Feb 11, 2020
obailala:
But that's exactly what I'm saying. The picture doesnt prove anything, so it will be thrown out in court. This picture could as well be a SARs or DSS or police detention centre; nothing ties it to efcc besides the word of mouth of one fellow who took a picture. Overflowing emotions dont win cases.

I am saying you are also jumping the gun by saying it doesn't tie to EFCC when there is also nothing to prove that assertion.

You are doing that which you are accusing others of doing. Well, it's up to the suspects in the picture to tell their story. Till then, cheers.
Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by Evaz900(m): 2:47pm On Feb 11, 2020
Riele:
I believe it is fake too .

People coming up with fake news to tarnish EFCC's image .

Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by obailala(m): 2:53pm On Feb 11, 2020
trilobite:

I am saying you are also jumping the gun by saying it doesn't tie to EFCC when there is also nothing to prove that assertion.

You are doing that which you are accusing others of doing. Well, it's up to the suspects in the picture to tell their story. Till then, cheers.
Wonderful!! Please point out where I made a conclusion that it wasn't efcc office? English must truly be one hell of a complex language for you just as you admitted earlier...

I would never fall for that trap of making conclusions on the basis of scanty info, that's exactly what I'm preaching against on this thread.

I said there wasnt any evidence from that picture to prove it was the efcc office, and that is the reason efcc would be able to deny it easily. How exactly did you misinterpret that simple statement to be "it cannot be efcc office"?

Oga just try and disabuse your mind; you initially quoted me with a flawed mindset thinking you were here to argue with a person 'defending' efcc. No, I was only defending common sense.
Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by trilobite: 3:11pm On Feb 11, 2020
obailala:

The bolden here!! Concluded there is no evidence means they don't have to defend.
Hence why I posed: WHAT IF SUSPECT RELATIVES IDENTIFY THEM FROM THE PICTURE?

You jumped the gun here.
Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by obailala(m): 3:24pm On Feb 11, 2020
trilobite:

The bolden here!! Concluded there is no evidence means they don't have to defend.
Hence why I posed: WHAT IF SUSPECT RELATIVES IDENTIFY THEM FROM THE PICTURE?

You jumped the gun here.
Lol... I jumped no gun. I stand by what I said before, nothing tangible from the picture as it is currently stands, ties the picture to efcc; and that is the only reason the efcc can easily deny it. Funny how people come up with these weak arguments and then wonder why the court throws out their cases (and they begin to blame buhari).

You asked "what if a suspect's family identifies the picture"?... But that is only an assumption, not reality. Until that assumption becomes reality (i.e. until someone corroborates the picture or brings further evidence), the fact is that there is nothing tangible about that picture as it currently stands that ties it to efcc or implicates efcc. This logic shouldn't really be too difficult to grasp so I wonder why you dont get it.
Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by seangy4konji: 5:26pm On Feb 11, 2020
this is sad ooo....human being for that no matter with no pettition for their arrest.just pack them because of looks and deny them of their right to free movement and family and all..

Goverment?see your life...
Re: EFCC Denies Port-Harcourt Office Picture Of People Packed by codedlinks: 9:13pm On Feb 11, 2020
Someone should send me the address of their...I will prove with satellite images if it is fake or real...nonsense...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Women Go Topless As They Fight On The Streets Of Italy. Photos / IMSU Student, Blessing Amam, Found Dead With Boyfriend In Hostel / 3 Brothers Kill Sibling In Imo Over Proceeds From Mother’s Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.