Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,717 members, 7,802,164 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

Have You Dated A Nairalander Before? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Have You Dated A Nairalander Before? (3119 Views)

I Dated My Class Mate And Then Office Colleagues Without Hassles. / My Girl's Friend That I Dated To Marry For 8 Years,cheated On Me,i Need Advice / I'm 20, I Have Never Dated Anyone: Do U Find That Strange? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Dated A Nairalander Before? by cheekee(f): 10:55pm On Jun 29, 2006
feel free too grin grin
Re: Have You Dated A Nairalander Before? by eveseh(f): 4:39am On Jun 30, 2006
OK too ooooooooooooo
Re: Have You Dated A Nairalander Before? by DaHitler(m): 4:42am On Jun 30, 2006
I would rather die. No one that has heard of nairaland is worthy to go on date with me. I am only interested in the untainted. cool
Re: Have You Dated A Nairalander Before? by eveseh(f): 4:47am On Jun 30, 2006
na wah ooooooooooooooo lipsrsealed
Re: Have You Dated A Nairalander Before? by Kadeejah(f): 6:20am On Jun 30, 2006
I would rather die. No one that has heard of nairaland is worthy to go on date with me. I am only interested in the untainted. cool
afeni u feeling urself a lil too muchh*rolls eyes*

@ topic
nope nd dont plan on it. mayb a lil flirting, nufin more
Re: Have You Dated A Nairalander Before? by kwizy1(m): 2:13pm On Jun 30, 2006
Fine, This is an interactive site, Ppl r bound 2mix with each other, Afterwards it might get 2another stage, Its a free world anywy, But as 4me, I've not dated a nairalander b4 but if i'm opportuned, Y not!
Re: Have You Dated A Nairalander Before? by Hugoboi(m): 2:15pm On Jun 30, 2006
Afeni:

Guy U r beginning to piss me off, be a man, no wit sum 0of these cute pics i get to c on sum threads
Re: Have You Dated A Nairalander Before? by Hugoboi(m): 2:17pm On Jun 30, 2006
k-wizy:

Fine, This is an interactive site, Ppl r bound 2mix with each other, Afterwards it might get 2another stage, Its a free world anywy, But as 4me, I've not dated a Nairaland user before but if i'm opportuned, Y not!

Now thatas a real guy talking,
Re: Have You Dated A Nairalander Before? by Bhola(f): 7:37am On Jul 01, 2006
Not before, but presently. Going great. It surely can happen, so let it flow.

Live and Enjoy!
Re: Have You Dated A Nairalander Before? by Skidoc(m): 5:04pm On Jul 15, 2006
Bhola:

Not before, but presently. Going great. It surely can happen, so let it flow.

Live and Enjoy!

Bhola, er, do you mean you are presently dating a Nairalander? Emm, care to tell us who he is? wink *bats eyelids*
Re: Have You Dated A Nairalander Before? by vokalguy(m): 5:16pm On Jul 15, 2006
dat idiot who said he'd rather die is a fool
Re: Have You Dated A Nairalander Before? by DaHitler(m): 5:33pm On Jul 15, 2006
vokal_guy:

that idiot who said he'd rather die is a fool

Screw you. I don't need being told I am an idiot by some loser, low life in Texas.
Re: Have You Dated A Nairalander Before? by retro(f): 5:37pm On Jul 15, 2006
Hell no.
Re: Have You Dated A Nairalander Before? by DaHitler(m): 5:50pm On Jul 15, 2006
retro:

Hell no.

But we already dated! cheesy

Either way, how have you been?
Re: Have You Dated A Nairalander Before? by retro(f): 5:58pm On Jul 15, 2006
Haha. We did? Anyhoo, I'm great. I went to the movies today to see 'The break-up', I ended up drooling (Vince Vaughn). I spent some quality time with my friends. How about you?
Re: Have You Dated A Nairalander Before? by DaHitler(m): 6:03pm On Jul 15, 2006
retro:

Haha. We did? Anyhoo, I'm great. I went to the movies today to see 'The break-up', I ended up drooling (Vince Vaughn). I spent some quality time with my friends. How about you?

Hmm. . . lets see. I woke up around 6 a.m. and packed boxes. At around 8 a.m., I was still packing boxes. In fact, packing boxes is all I have been doing for the past 2 days. My muscles are killing me and I have a bloody head ache. Buts on a good note, today would be last day of the move (helping my sister move) so I can get back to a normal life.

I also have to get a new job because she is moving too far away from my old job (I am only down in Maryland for the summer). So, I feel like I just ruined the past 4 weeks of my life climbing the social ladder at work. Buts its fine, I would get over it in a few weeks. Besides, I am going swimming tomorrow. Hmm. . . I hope all the hot chicks skip church to and come over the pool. cool
Re: Have You Dated A Nairalander Before? by retro(f): 6:06pm On Jul 15, 2006
Afeni:

Hmm. . . lets see. I woke up around 6 a.m. and packed boxes. At around 8 a.m., I was still packing boxes. In fact, packing boxes is all I have been doing for the past 2 days. My muscles are killing me and I have a bloody head ache. Buts on a good note, today would be last day of the move (helping my sister move) so I can get back to a normal life.

I also have to get a new job because she is moving too far away from my old job (I am only down in Maryland for the summer). So, I feel like I just ruined the past 4 weeks of my life climbing the social ladder at work. Buts its fine, I would get over it in a few weeks. Besides, I am going swimming tomorrow. Hmm. . . I hope all the hot chicks skip church to and come over the pool. cool

Hahaha. Damn! Tomorrow's sunday. I'm supposed to go to the movies again but I just want to stay home and get some rest.
Talking about church, that is the most BORING place to go even though I attend services from time to time but I always end up falling asleep.

I have the feeling that people aren't going to like the last sentence I just typed but who cares.
Re: Have You Dated A Nairalander Before? by DaHitler(m): 6:10pm On Jul 15, 2006
I was in Church last about 8 years ago. All I remember was that it was extremely hot. I mean, its ironic that we were basically in hell in the one place that was sopposed to save us from hell. grin

I learned my lesson. Haven't been to church ever since. If you want to be out of hell, stay out of the damn 118 degree church. cheesy.

Since we are talking about faith, I was thinking of getting statues of Ogun, Orumila, Obatanla and Sango (Major Yoruba gods) and putting them in my room. Just a little something to piss off family. cheesy Maybe donate a little blood every now and then to the statues. (My blood, not yours. cool) Well, I guess you could get some of your blood with out cutting yourself. At least you can once every month. But is that any good?
Re: Have You Dated A Nairalander Before? by retro(f): 6:16pm On Jul 15, 2006
Afeni:

Maybe donate a little blood every now and then to the statues. (My blood, not yours. cool) Well, I guess you could get some of your blood with out cutting yourself. At least you can once every month. But is that any good?

Lmfaooo. My natural blood isn't red, it's purple. I'm an alien.
Re: Have You Dated A Nairalander Before? by DaHitler(m): 6:18pm On Jul 15, 2006
retro:

Lmfaooo. My natural blood isn't red, it's purple. I'm an alien.

O really? Does it glow in that dark? cool
Re: Have You Dated A Nairalander Before? by retro(f): 6:20pm On Jul 15, 2006
No, it doesn't. It's color changes when it's dark. It becomes blue.
Re: Have You Dated A Nairalander Before? by DaHitler(m): 6:20pm On Jul 15, 2006
retro:

No, it doesn't. It's color changes when it's dark. It becomes blue.

That sounds pretty. I want some. I bet it taste like candy too. tongue
Re: Have You Dated A Nairalander Before? by retro(f): 6:21pm On Jul 15, 2006
Ewww. Ewww. Ewww. *Faints*.
Re: Have You Dated A Nairalander Before? by DaHitler(m): 6:22pm On Jul 15, 2006
retro:

You should taste some human blood. Its not that bad.
Re: Have You Dated A Nairalander Before? by DaHitler(m): 6:23pm On Jul 15, 2006
retro:

I met a woman from the Bahamas yesterday. She told me a lot about the country. Some of the things, especially about what happened to the banking system was depressing. embarassed
Re: Have You Dated A Nairalander Before? by retro(f): 6:24pm On Jul 15, 2006
Afeni:

You should taste some human blood. Its not that bad.

Hell no. I taste sperm not blood.

Afeni:

I met a woman from the Bahamas yesterday. She told me a lot about the country. Some of the things, especially about what happened to the banking system was depressing. embarassed

Banking what? Yeah, I'm not really in touch with The Bahamas anymore. Anyhoo, I want to go back there with John. We're actually considering it.
Re: Have You Dated A Nairalander Before? by DaHitler(m): 6:25pm On Jul 15, 2006
retro:

Hell no. I taste sperm not blood.

Banking what? Yeah, I'm not really in touch with The Bahamas anymore. Anyhoo, I want to go back there with John. We're actually considering it.

Blood tastes a lot better.

You should go back to see how things are going. Of course, thats assuming that it cost about 150 bucks for a ticket like it cost from the eastern coast of America.
Re: Have You Dated A Nairalander Before? by retro(f): 6:29pm On Jul 15, 2006
Afeni:

You should go back to see how things are going. Of course, thats assuming that it cost about 150 bucks for a ticket like it cost from the eastern coast of America.

We can't go right now. John hasn't got the money, he has to work more. We'll go in 5 years time, probably.
I think that you should come to Belgium.
Re: Have You Dated A Nairalander Before? by DaHitler(m): 6:31pm On Jul 15, 2006
retro:

We can't go right now. John hasn't got the money, he has to work more. We'll go in 5 years time, probably.
I think that you should come to Belgium.

I'm soo busy. The earliest I can leave the country is in 3 years. I would be a full citizen and be equiped with my degree in accounting. tongue
Re: Have You Dated A Nairalander Before? by retro(f): 6:31pm On Jul 15, 2006
Afeni:

I'm soo busy. The earliest I can leave the country is in 3 years. I would be a full citizen and be equiped with my degree in accounting. tongue

You're not a full citizen? Weren't you born there?
Re: Have You Dated A Nairalander Before? by DaHitler(m): 6:35pm On Jul 15, 2006
No, I wasn't. I was born in London. And then I lived in Nigeria for a while. Then I moved back and forth between Nigeria and America. Now, I live in America. I have permanent residency. So, I have all the rights citizens have without the ability to vote. At least, not until 2009 (Which means I won't vote till 2010 because thats when the first election that I am eligible for is held).
Re: Have You Dated A Nairalander Before? by retro(f): 6:48pm On Jul 15, 2006
Bwahahaha. I was born in the Bahamas, then moved to England, then to Belgium. I want to move back to The Bahamas, though.

(1) (2) (3)

For Flirting, Chatting. Nothing is Off Topic (Free Trade Zone) / Dating A Chik, She Comes To Ur Hse For D 1st Time And Asking For Transport Fare / Are There Really Nice Guys Out There?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.