Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Pls I Need Pix Of Pot Of Egunsi Soup,vegetable And Pounded Yam/amala - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Pls I Need Pix Of Pot Of Egunsi Soup,vegetable And Pounded Yam/amala (1520 Views)

Guy Accidentally Pays N1.2Million For A Plate Of Amala And Soup / Man Spotted Eating 20 Tubers Of Pounded Yam Alone (shocking Photo) / Newly Imported Automatic Electric Vegetable And Salad Slicer/cutter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Pix Of Pot Of Egunsi Soup,vegetable And Pounded Yam/amala by ObamaUS: 10:54am On Dec 14, 2010
Pls can someone help load pictures of correct pot of egunsi soup,efo,okro etc and also pictures of pounded yam,amala, i need it for adverts
Re: Pls I Need Pix Of Pot Of Egunsi Soup,vegetable And Pounded Yam/amala by snthesis(m): 5:43pm On Dec 14, 2010
Y dnt u try cookin and takin d pics- afterall u dnt wnt to get sued for false claims
Re: Pls I Need Pix Of Pot Of Egunsi Soup,vegetable And Pounded Yam/amala by ObamaUS: 11:13pm On Dec 14, 2010
thanks synthesis, considering that

(1) (Reply)

Fasting With Severe Sore Throat! / Household Items Available At Discount Price!!! / Opportunity For Everyone: Distributors Wanted Nationwide - Nutzy Peanut Butter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.