Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Looking For A God Fearing Guy For A Serious Relationship. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Looking For A God Fearing Guy For A Serious Relationship. (9606 Views)

When A Nigerian Lady Says She Wants A "God-fearing Man", This Is What She Means / Different Types Of Girls When They Are Visiting A Guy For The First Time. / Lady Trolls Guy For Sliding Into Her DM, Gets Blasted ( Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Looking For A God Fearing Guy For A Serious Relationship. by TomMary(f): 11:12pm On Feb 11, 2020
Born again Christians don't lash out curses so easily.... You could ignore not CURSE with the name of God... Wish you success in your search

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Looking For A God Fearing Guy For A Serious Relationship. by efewizey(m): 9:39am On Feb 13, 2020
Lol. What a preference. You quite selective o. You even decide the church he must go.. All the best dear
Re: Looking For A God Fearing Guy For A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 13, 2020
efewizey:
Lol. What a preference. You quite selective o. You even decide the church he must go.. All the best dear

Lol...this is to keep the likes of Olumba Olumba and Cele members off.
At least when I say RCCG..... the like of it like MFM, APOSTOLIC, CAC should know that they are highly welcomed.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Looking For A God Fearing Guy For A Serious Relationship. by Taystee: 12:58pm On Feb 13, 2020
Must you respond to every comments, I'm very sure you won't be able to control your tongue as well, since you are unable to control your fingers,this will even scare interested men away.

You want a God fearing man for serious relationship, you didn't add your phone number and images,you didn't state your age(but I'm very sure you above 30) wink besides your requirement is too high or do you think guys too are not selective,my dear marriage is for a lifetime,look for brothers in various branches of your church or meet your pastors to help you search for born again brothers and not this online marriage seeking shit of yours with high requirements as if the interested man will be paid monthly salary.

It seems you don't know that relationship starts with friendship or do you think one will just jump into relationship without getting to know each other better,I can bet it with my ass you've never been into a relationship.

I will commend you for the courage you've shown by bringing up this post on NL, because it takes great courage for a woman most especially in African setting to bring up this post, unlike some shy bitch expecting a guy to make assumptions for them without telling the guy what exactly they want,I bet it with you follow my advice you won't regret it, although the truth may be bitter.
Have a wonderful day dear.

1 Like

Re: Looking For A God Fearing Guy For A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 13, 2020
Taystee:
Must you respond to every comments, I'm very sure you won't be able to control your tongue as well, since you are unable to control your fingers,this will even scare interested men away.

You want a God fearing man for serious relationship, you didn't add your phone number and images,you didn't state your age(but I'm very sure you above 30) wink besides your requirement is too high or do you think guys too are not selective,my dear marriage is for a lifetime,look for brothers in various branches of your church or meet your pastors to help you search for born again brothers and not this online marriage seeking shit of yours with high requirements as if the interested man will be paid monthly salary.

It seems you don't know that relationship starts with friendship or do you think one will just jump into relationship without getting to know each other better,I can bet it with my ass you've never been into a relationship.

I will commend you for the courage you've shown by bringing up this post on NL, because it takes great courage for a woman most especially in African setting to bring up this post, unlike some shy bitch expecting a guy to make assumptions for them without telling the guy what exactly they want,I bet it with you follow my advice you won't regret it, although the truth may be bitter.
Have a wonderful day dear.

So after sending me a PM, you have the guts to come and tell me this bullcrap?

I'm done. Please stop sending me PMs cos I won't take any more. Even for business sef cos una alaroro too much for here. I know where I get my customers.

You too should learn to control your tongue.

Re: Looking For A God Fearing Guy For A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 13, 2020
THREAD CLOSED.
Re: Looking For A God Fearing Guy For A Serious Relationship. by CsRockefeller(m): 1:18pm On Feb 13, 2020
I stumbled on this thread and seeing what Men are posting is disgusting and irritating.

I doubt if men who are grown, working and have their brains intact would make it a duty to insult a lady who is clearly expressing herself.

All of you insulting her are pathetic. Unbelievable!!

But OP na fire o smiley smiley
Re: Looking For A God Fearing Guy For A Serious Relationship. by faithfull18(f): 1:22pm On Feb 13, 2020
grin Funny thread.
Re: Looking For A God Fearing Guy For A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 13, 2020
CsRockefeller:
I stumbled on this thread and seeing what Men are posting is disgusting and irritating.

I doubt if men who are grown, working and have their brains intact would make it a duty to insult a lady who is clearly expressing herself.

All of you insulting her are pathetic. Unbelievable!!

But OP na fire o smiley smiley

My dear, no be small thing o.

I actually posted this cos im a highly introverted fellow to see if I can.increase my chances of meeting someone new as against normal church members ive come to "see finish" *chuckles* and because of my nature, I attend a very small parish with few members cos I tend to freak out easily in large crowds. I hardly talk outside except im veeery close to you. So I feel a faceless forum is a good place to express my feelings better thats why it appears as though i talk too much on here or im seeking unecessary attention.
I also dont have friends in real life. so it easy to find one or two people to chat with each day and save me some worrying which could lead to depression. I mean.... After work, side hustle, prayer, what am I suppose to be doing with my free time? I dont watch TV programmes anymore cos everything they show is fake life. So i find it easy to just come up here and do stuffs. Who knows?...something good might come out of it inspite of all the bashings and hate speech. wink

1 Like

Re: Looking For A God Fearing Guy For A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 13, 2020
Kingsteve:
I wish you all the best.
But your NOSE profile pic...
You should have uploaded your full face, so that potential suitors will know what you look like. .

Anyway, God nose knows best!

grin
I read this comment then view said pic. Na small thing I take escape death by laughter grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Looking For A God Fearing Guy For A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 13, 2020
Mazk:
does not work that way
Beautiful reply. I don't know why bible thumpers think God is somewhere waiting for someone to offend them in the slightest so he can rise up and smite them. Madam can report who tell am peem for nairaland so God should beat him but she can't pray to the same God for husband. Things are getting out of hand so she's on NL advertising. That's how I was watching T.V with an older and obviously Bible-brainwashed man and there was someone on t.v saying something very logical and sensible. Next thing na, "If God just slaps this woman there what will she say". I'm like NICCA DAFUQQQ? undecided Mind boggling
Re: Looking For A God Fearing Guy For A Serious Relationship. by Oreofepeters: 3:36pm On Feb 13, 2020
Taiwx:
see nose. what Ekiti people call Ojo bade miribi sawor onimu baraburu shocked shocked
bhuahahaahaa your funny
Re: Looking For A God Fearing Guy For A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 13, 2020
crownedrookie:

I read this comment then view said pic. Na small thing I take escape death by laughter grin grin cheesy

Well...I lav my neuz like that. Laugh all you want.
Re: Looking For A God Fearing Guy For A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 3:40pm On Feb 13, 2020
crownedrookie:

Beautiful reply. I don't know why bible thumpers think God is somewhere waiting for someone to offend them in the slightest so he can rise up and smite them. Madam can report who tell am peem for nairaland so God should beat him but she can't pray to the same God for husband. Things are getting out of hand so she's on NL advertising. That's how I was watching T.V with an older and obviously Bible-brainwashed man and there was someone on t.v saying something very logical and sensible. Next thing na, "If God just slaps this woman there what will she say". I'm like NICCA DAFUQQQ? undecided Mind boggling

Are you guys any better?
What did I do before he came wishing me such?
I simply wished him back what he wished me. So dont know why you all are drooling over that comments like hungry toothless vipers.
Re: Looking For A God Fearing Guy For A Serious Relationship. by Oreofepeters: 3:46pm On Feb 13, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

I love that nose, nothing wrong with it
Re: Looking For A God Fearing Guy For A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 13, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

Are you guys any better?
What did I do before he came wishing me such?
I simply wished him back what he wished me. So dont know why you all are drooling over that comments like hungry toothless vipers.
Madam carry your dried up cunt and look for somewhere else to spew your poison.
Re: Looking For A God Fearing Guy For A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 13, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

I have laughed all I want. Didn't need your permission.
Well...I lav my neuz like that
The guilty answereth when no one asketh LMAO. grin cheesy grin
Re: Looking For A God Fearing Guy For A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 13, 2020
crownedrookie:

Madam carry your dried up cunt and look for somewhere else to spew your poison.

Oh...I just read your signature now and realized how hopeless you are cos you even doubt God's love for you. So no need.

Try to keep hope alive, it will go a long way in reforming you.
Re: Looking For A God Fearing Guy For A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 13, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

Oh...I just read your signature now and realized how hopeless you are cos you even doubt God's love for you. So no need.

NL bible thumpers and logic are two parallels moving on opposite directions so they can be relied on NEVER to reply a comment in any sort of constructive manner that indicates an understanding of subject matter. Swerve and go read a book that's not based on fiction. You need it
Re: Looking For A God Fearing Guy For A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 4:00pm On Feb 13, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

you even doubt God's love for you. So no need.
P.S The amount of venomous thoughts that go through your heart as evidenced by your eagerness to jump on every comment and make it about negativity really gives lie to the assumption that you have any of your so called Gods love . its not about giving tithe and offering and calling your pastor daddy I hope you know? LMAO. Go educate your self. Done with you.
Re: Looking For A God Fearing Guy For A Serious Relationship. by CsRockefeller(m): 4:14pm On Feb 13, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

My dear, no be small thing o.

I actually posted this cos im a highly introverted fellow to see if I can.increase my chances of meeting someone new as against normal church members ive come to "see finish" *chuckles* and because of my nature, I attend a very small parish with few members cos I tend to freak out easily in large crowds. I hardly talk outside except im veeery close to you. So I feel a faceless forum is a good place to express my feelings better thats why it appears as though i talk too much on here or im seeking unecessary attention.
I also dont have friends in real life. so it easy to find one or two people to chat with each day and save me some worrying which could lead to depression. I mean.... After work, side hustle, prayer, what am I suppose to be doing with my free time? I dont watch TV programmes anymore cos everything they show is fake life. So i find it easy to just come up here and do stuffs. Who knows?...something good might come out of it inspite of all the bashings and hate speech. wink

My dear, I absolutely understand. I can relate with everything you wrote up there, being introverted isn't easy, so platforms like Nairaland gives us that opportunity to meet new people and express ourselves.

Also, having to look forward to seeing/chatting with that special person each day is bliss especially for we the introverts.

Hope you find that final piece in your jigsaw wink
Re: Looking For A God Fearing Guy For A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 13, 2020
CsRockefeller:

My dear, I absolutely understand. I can relate with everything you wrote up there, being introverted isn't easy, so platforms like Nairaland gives us that opportunity to meet new people and express ourselves.

Also, having to look forward to seeing/chatting with that special person each day is bliss especially for we the introverts.

Hope you find that final piece in your jigsaw wink

Yeah thanks.
Re: Looking For A God Fearing Guy For A Serious Relationship. by Hdanny(m): 9:36am On Feb 14, 2020
ayocrx:
To the lady with the requirements, life doesn't work like that, if someone comes with those requirements you may like him or love him because he meets your requirements, not for who he is, there is no guarantee love will grow if someone like that walked up to you. I am above 40, not married, yet, currently not in a relationship, no baby mama, no aids or Ebola, I doubt I'll see your advert and apply to be your boyfriend, its too mechanical, friendship is where it starts and common interest, leave your criteria of he must be this, or attend that Church, similar faith is OK, similar values, kind, hard working, a guy will view these requirements I've listed as realistic, and consider you to be a realistic person and maybe, chat you up, but note that we are moved by what we see, ....I wish you luck in your quest, and Godspeed....
Bros you dey mind that girl??
She’s confused
Re: Looking For A God Fearing Guy For A Serious Relationship. by sinqlepee(m): 10:09am On Feb 14, 2020
Lol e think say na so e dy work.... Religious people self eh!!!
Re: Looking For A God Fearing Guy For A Serious Relationship. by Yxxx: 11:17am On Feb 14, 2020
Op your mouth sharp gan...
Your suitor maybe observing you.
Anyway if you like ...this is her total package, no pretence.
If you can deal with it then she's up for grabs...
Re: Looking For A God Fearing Guy For A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 14, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

So after sending me a PM, you have the guts to come and tell me this bullcrap?

I'm done. Please stop sending me PMs cos I won't take any more. Even for business sef cos una alaroro too much for here. I know where I get my customers.

You too should learn to control your tongue.

Re: Looking For A God Fearing Guy For A Serious Relationship. by Kazeemakeem(m): 5:58pm On Feb 14, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

Lol...this is to keep the likes of Olumba Olumba and Cele members off.
At least when I say RCCG..... the like of it like MFM, APOSTOLIC, CAC should know that they are highly welcomed.

Thanks.
what about muslim
Re: Looking For A God Fearing Guy For A Serious Relationship. by Blackmiserable(m): 6:32pm On Feb 14, 2020
tyup:

shut the fvck up what's child of God about you.....isn't you not a shame at this age you don't even have people looking at you let alone approaching you. ur just becoming a withered pussy all around

screw up ur loosened ass.....ur nothing but a demon play toy pity sad

That's harsh. It is not a crime to look for suitors online, so if she just wants to explore other options, is it wrong?
Re: Looking For A God Fearing Guy For A Serious Relationship. by Jeboy(m): 12:47am On Feb 15, 2020
Haba no be crime she commit nah, she dey try shoot her shot. What I know is that no human is perfect...yeah she may have small anger issue but that doesn't mean she cant make a good wife. My fiancee is hotter than her maybe because of her military background but she is very loving, best cook, neat,very faithful and a great giver. She can give me her soul if that will make me happy.So guys dont use her reaction here to judge her. She might just be that woman that is perfect for you. Goodluck
Blackmiserable:

That's harsh. It is not a crime to look for suitors online, so if she just wants to explore other options, is it wrong?
Re: Looking For A God Fearing Guy For A Serious Relationship. by Nobody: 1:02am On Feb 15, 2020
You have to mold the man yourself with Clay just like God did to Adam grin Seriously? Who told you we all get the perfect description of our dream partner, that is why you are single and searching, you'll be lucky to find a man who matches just 50% of all the things you wrote there.
Re: Looking For A God Fearing Guy For A Serious Relationship. by Jhagz(m): 6:01am On Feb 15, 2020
AshiraWealthy:

I'll leave the host of heaven to handle this one.
God bless.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Looking For A God Fearing Guy For A Serious Relationship. by dimexy247(m): 6:12am On Feb 15, 2020
PM if interested.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This Single Picture Shows How Stupid Men Are / 8 Signs He Only Wants You For Sex. / NEVER: I'm Never Satisfied [PICTURE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.