Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) (111395 Views)

Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) / Man Drowns While Attempting To Propose To Girlfriend Underwater In Tanzania / Couple Got Kitchen Stool As Wedding Gift After Principal, Student Sex Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) by babyfaceafrica: 10:13am On Feb 11, 2020
setobaba:

Far from it..... "Life is a stage" is an example of metaphor

What you wrote there should be hyperbole..... Not a literature student anyway
hyperbole is exaggeration.. What is hyperbole about ocean of love?
Re: Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) by Realadey(m): 10:13am On Feb 11, 2020
What a crazy idea, I think I kind of like it sha
Re: Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) by pyro62(m): 10:13am On Feb 11, 2020
setobaba:

Far from it..... "Life is a stage" is an example of metaphor

What you wrote there should be hyperbole..... Not a literature student anyway

Big isi coconut
Re: Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) by holysina(m): 10:13am On Feb 11, 2020
setobaba:

So what she wrote there is metaphor?
yap. it's a metahor. more of 'Extended metaphor' than 'implied metaphor'
Re: Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) by gregyboy(m): 10:13am On Feb 11, 2020
Thats how the story of little mermaid began
Re: Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) by Sanchez01: 10:14am On Feb 11, 2020
Riele:

Metaphor , I guess .

***Ocean of love ***
'Ocean of Love' here is greatly exaggerated as the ocean is known to be vast and covers almost all surfaces or areas of the earth. The proper FOS here is hyperbole.
Re: Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) by SmartMugu: 10:15am On Feb 11, 2020
Their divorce won't be under water o. Na for court on top land.
Re: Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) by Empressiype: 10:15am On Feb 11, 2020
olaric:
it's an oxymoron

No need to panic or apologize. Hyperbole, which means exaggeration is closer to the meaning of what she wrote up there than metaphor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) by Aabet(m): 10:15am On Feb 11, 2020
i hope they also have their child naming in the sky grin ...Anyway this is so cute...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) by liver123(m): 10:15am On Feb 11, 2020
Yeye people
Re: Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) by babyfaceafrica: 10:15am On Feb 11, 2020
Amanofwisdom:

Hyperbole simply means exaggeration so by saying you would drown him in an ocean of love.
You're just exaggerating your expression of love towards to man by the use of drowning.
Ocean itself could be a hyperbole since your love might not be as big as the ocean but you're using the word ocean to exaggerate how big your love is.
this is beautifully wrong
Re: Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) by Theboss100(m): 10:16am On Feb 11, 2020
Riele:
I love this .

Perfect time to forcefully remove his oxygen mask and drown him in my ocean of love .
Guys fear women, so ur days may be long

1 Like

Re: Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) by Liposure: 10:17am On Feb 11, 2020
I wish 2 get married on mars
Re: Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) by HeadofWhite(m): 10:18am On Feb 11, 2020
Eyibo madi gan 4 creativites and ideal. dt was y i jst lik dem lik madi gan lik black madi .thankGod 4 creating Us
Re: Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) by GindoX(m): 10:18am On Feb 11, 2020
SifonAbasi:
This is how people invite marine spirit into their homes. Trouble de sleep yanga de wake am.

Is there anything thing like Marine spirit in oyinbo land?

Marine spirit no get land reach there
Re: Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) by Chamladas: 10:18am On Feb 11, 2020
Riele:
I love this .

Perfect time to forcefully remove his oxygen mask and drown him in my ocean of love .
The figure of speech is pun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) by Liposure: 10:21am On Feb 11, 2020
Sanchez01:

Metaphor uses 'as' or 'like' as identifiers. 'Ocean of Love' here is greatly exaggerated as the ocean is known to be vast and covers almost all surfaces or areas of the earth. The proper FOS here is hyperbole.
u are mistaking metaphor 4 simile
Re: Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) by SatyrGrover: 10:21am On Feb 11, 2020
Goldencheese:
Awww. What love can do!
Abi what money can do

1 Like

Re: Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) by babyfaceafrica: 10:21am On Feb 11, 2020
teabully:
I think personification
you get sense... Two trophy for you and catfish pepersoup
Re: Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 11, 2020
setobaba:

Bro the young lady thinks she's right, and I myself wasnt sure... But am certain it's not metaphor more like personification or hyperbole
then ask search engine to list the figures of speech for you so you'll be sure. There you can read an use the right word wink
Re: Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) by rexandyke(m): 10:22am On Feb 11, 2020
Riele:
I love this .

Word! Are you a pun Lord? Have any social media account? I like people like you grin grin grin
Re: Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) by Riele(f): 10:22am On Feb 11, 2020
Sanchez01:

Metaphor uses 'as' or 'like' as identifiers. 'Ocean of Love' here is greatly exaggerated as the ocean is known to be vast and covers almost all surfaces or areas of the earth. The proper FOS here is hyperbole.

No !

It's simile that uses identifiers "as" and "like"

Metaphor is a direct comparison
Re: Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) by Godsproxy: 10:22am On Feb 11, 2020
If shark comes and swallow them now, they will blame fillage pipu. lipsrsealed
Re: Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) by Afrikween(f): 10:23am On Feb 11, 2020
czarr:
Amazing.

I have it in mind to do my own under a volcano.
not under but we will do it inside the volcano when it's erupting.
Re: Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) by Gracyskincare(f): 10:23am On Feb 11, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
This is lovely

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) by setobaba: 10:23am On Feb 11, 2020
Blyzz:
then ask search engine to list the figures of speech for you so you'll be sure. There you can read an use the right word wink

I can learn here too... Few people are quoting its metaphor already.... That's nairaland for you

1 Like

Re: Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) by quiteboy(m): 10:25am On Feb 11, 2020
Risky this your marriage Risky
Re: Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) by Riele(f): 10:26am On Feb 11, 2020
rexandyke:

Word! Are you a pun Lord? Have any social media account? I like people like you grin grin grin

Lol . Not a pun Lord o

1 Like

Re: Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) by Sanchez01: 10:26am On Feb 11, 2020
Liposure:
u are mistaking metaphor 4 simile
Riele:

No !

It's simile that uses identifiers "as" and "like"

Metaphor is a direct comparison
I just realised that, thanks. Love is greatly exaggerated in the initial post.
Re: Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) by isax(m): 10:27am On Feb 11, 2020
ETT

Mad o
Re: Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) by nickxtra(m): 10:28am On Feb 11, 2020
Explorers:
There are adventurous couples out there who prefer to have their wedding on their terms, without the pressures of a normal traditional wedding.

Over the years, we have witnessed dozens of ever-evolving wedding styles that match the personalities of our couples.

Only reaffirming our belief that these days you can really do whatever you want, anywhere you want.

The officials heads out for the ceremony 32ft below the surface.

https://www.boredpanda.com/underwater-weddings-photography-artandstorystudio/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=organic
When they will start giving birth to mama waters, then dem go dey blame the devil
Re: Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) by arrianw: 10:29am On Feb 11, 2020
Lovely and crazy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Elimination Round 2 / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.