Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) (78734 Views)

'I Hate It When A Lady Drinks Beer' - Man Says But Got These Reactions / Boyfriend Dumps Lady After Cooking For Him / Pregnant Girl Drinks Sniper In Lagos, Gets Rescued (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) by JessetariahMD(m): 10:36am On Feb 11, 2020
Legend dude have destroyed the kpekus
Re: Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) by davodyguy: 10:36am On Feb 11, 2020
Some Nigerians are bastards. Instead of rushing her to the hospital, they were recording

1 Like

Re: Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) by twilliamx(m): 10:36am On Feb 11, 2020
Y
Re: Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) by Lexusgs430: 10:37am On Feb 11, 2020
Did she die....... wink
Re: Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) by stalwart123(m): 10:37am On Feb 11, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) by spirul77: 10:37am On Feb 11, 2020
how can this one keep a good home if she can't commit a common suicide successfully, the boyfriend is wise.
pun intended tho.
Re: Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) by Comedian2019: 10:37am On Feb 11, 2020
Her crush will be like

Re: Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 11, 2020
veeshock:

Pet dogs have been known to save lives, we even a monkey saving a man stuck in a river yest on fp but some of us are plain heartless and stupid, in the beginning of that clip a woman can be heard mentioning taking her to a hospital but yet they all stood there like idiots doing nothing...

You cant blame a mad man for dancing naked on the street, depression is a mental illness, the depressed do not always think straight or logical depending on how severe it is and the persons mental resilience. Have you seen some "witches confessing how they killed their children, uncles and husband" or how they set fire on some market which burnt their own shop?? That is depression for you but what do we know here?
I don't think you're a Nigerian. The average Nigerian can't reason this way. There seem to be a massive brainwashing going on in this jungle, where 'humans' now act like fowls and goats. Who videos someone dying when she should be rushed to the nearest hospital?

5 Likes

Re: Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) by Champneys: 10:38am On Feb 11, 2020
Smh.
Re: Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) by Hypocrit: 10:38am On Feb 11, 2020
So no attempt to save her life.
Re: Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) by SlimOpsy(m): 10:38am On Feb 11, 2020
This one is a curse to the generations of women. It is a total shame for the gal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) by woleabayo(f): 10:39am On Feb 11, 2020
so one idiot is video taping while the poor girl is dieing on the floor .....instead of them to rescue her to a near by hospital maybe she can still survive ..........i pity this generation

2 Likes

Re: Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) by valboyz2010(m): 10:39am On Feb 11, 2020
Did she die?
Re: Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) by GboyegaD(m): 10:39am On Feb 11, 2020
He isn't worth her life but I'm not sure she knows that. To those recording the video, they could have at least rushed her to the hospital rather than leave her like that.

1 Like

Re: Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) by dalass(f): 10:40am On Feb 11, 2020
GraGra247:
SO HER BOYFRIEND IS THE ONLY PERSON THAT MEANS ANYTHING IN HER LIFE.

Her parents and siblings and extended family and loyal friends that brutally suffered themselves to raise her mean nothing to her and are worth nothing.

Good riddance to anyone that decides to die because of a worthless man/lady somewhere who doesn't even care.

Valentine things.. grin

Guys are wicked! angry
Re: Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) by Tonyfx: 10:40am On Feb 11, 2020
She was overly invested in her boyfriend and after he dumped her, she felt she had nothing else to live for. That is why I always tell people never be overly invested in a person, always learn to rely on yourselves. Human beings are never reliable

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) by xrayj(m): 10:41am On Feb 11, 2020
Raysleek:
She drank sniper and the best you guys can think of is leaving her on the floor while she was being videotaped.
Nigerians really need to be questioned on their humanity and sense.
Honestly & someone will be blaming Buhari
We are heartless in this country
Reason we are where we are

1 Like

Re: Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) by YungJo207(m): 10:41am On Feb 11, 2020
Assurance001:
Chaii this life wey sweet pass honey. Everyone suffers from one problem or another at least once in a lifetime but it's not worth ending your own life. Wetin you go tell baba God? A man once took a rope to hang himself and in the process, his eyes met a big mamba, he took to his heels forgetting both the rope and his intention.

The king must hear this....life sweet abeg

1 Like

Re: Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 11, 2020
Rest in hell ode oshi
Re: Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) by Boc007(m): 10:42am On Feb 11, 2020
I don't understand why someone will kill her self because of one boyfriend relationship. This same guy will come to your burial with his new girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) by Qadaffi2idiamin: 10:42am On Feb 11, 2020
Olumighty123:
Sniper is not an easy killer, it’s an organ eating ,liquid monster.

Sniper is a DDVP 2,2.

Ok…sniper is a Dichlorovinyl Dimethyl phosphate compound, produced by ndi Swiss Nigeria Chemical Compound.

When you blindly drink sniper, that you want to kill yourself, this is what will happen to you….Your eyeballs will swim in its own water as forced tears escapes from its reservoir
You will have serious discharges from your nose…oh, it’s late, you will have no control over these happenings now.

A banging migraine will set in. You will hold unto your head and scream like it wants to explode..Your chest will tighten, forcing close , making sure that your body have lost control over it.

You will be on the floor by now, screaming through all your senses, as saliva pours out from your mouth like a slow, mini river. You will mess yourself up with vomiting, and you will long to vomit your intestines too, to be relieved, cos you are now in so much regrets for taking the sniper, but ah,ah,ah…sniper must finish it’s job.

The rest of the crises comes in turns as you shit all over yourself …sweating ,muscle fasciculation, your blood pressure will go down low, convulsions, then, your life will be squeezed out of you through the shutting down of your lungs and kidney….cardiac arrest will aid your departure.

They will meet you when you are dead, with your eyes open, drooling, a lot of poo in your underwear, your body twisted in a strange position as you tried to fight off the pain and crises, and they will observe the signs of struggle in the room you took the sniper…cos you will climb the walls, tear the sheets, rip some of your hair off, just to quail the killing pain.. some run off from their houses,screaming for people to help them, that they drank sniper, that’s how they ended up in the hospital.

If you are lucky, your system could be flushed when it has not shut down everything, if you are unlucky, you will die on your way to the hospital, or in the hospital…but in your dead eyes, the last memorial record in it, before your terrorized brain, shuts down, is “regrets”.

You can see, it’s not an easy death.

Should in case you are among those, waiting on queue to snipe yourself out..the dead cannot come back to tell you their experiences with sniper…

You are deceived when they make you believe that sniper is the easier way out, no, it will slowly devour you from the inside, as it shuts down your organs one by one in a tearing order.

It’s only a bullet to your head, measured well, not to miss the brain, that can be the fast killer you anticipated, not sniper.

If you are depressed, drink more of cold juices, while you think your way out. Suicide is not a joke.

You don’t wanna mess with that insecticide called sniper. Trust me..no think am, no take am.
Your nailed it...

I'd rather kill myself than commit suicide

2 Likes

Re: Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) by dalass(f): 10:43am On Feb 11, 2020
Hope she makes it..

God forbid that I try to take my life because of a man!

He already has another gal. She will just die and the guy no kuku get conscience..

Totally not worth it

1 Like

Re: Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) by anonymuz(m): 10:43am On Feb 11, 2020
But what's wrong with some people. Why can she use herself for money ritual and get rich, then you will torment the guy with regrets. No you just lost your life unto that fake word LOVE. I will rather die as a rich man than to die un top useless pvssy.
Re: Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) by Dominatrix(f): 10:43am On Feb 11, 2020
Raysleek:
She drank sniper and the best you guys can think of is leaving her on the floor while she was being videotaped.
Nigerians really need to be questioned on their humanity and sense.

First thing that came to my mind. Wow!
Re: Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) by KingMicky3286: 10:43am On Feb 11, 2020
I need a good forum . Do you have sample . Quote me

Fhfhbjfhbvih:
DO YOU NEED A WEBSITE

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11030769_buildweb_jpegda530182d26d5a33c952cae239dd8e00
Re: Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 11, 2020
Olumighty123:
Sniper is not an easy killer, it’s an organ eating ,liquid monster.

Sniper is a DDVP 2,2.

Ok…sniper is a Dichlorovinyl Dimethyl phosphate compound, produced by ndi Swiss Nigeria Chemical Compound.

When you blindly drink sniper, that you want to kill yourself, this is what will happen to you….Your eyeballs will swim in its own water as forced tears escapes from its reservoir
You will have serious discharges from your nose…oh, it’s late, you will have no control over these happenings now.

A banging migraine will set in. You will hold unto your head and scream like it wants to explode..Your chest will tighten, forcing close , making sure that your body have lost control over it.

You will be on the floor by now, screaming through all your senses, as saliva pours out from your mouth like a slow, mini river. You will mess yourself up with vomiting, and you will long to vomit your intestines too, to be relieved, cos you are now in so much regrets for taking the sniper, but ah,ah,ah…sniper must finish it’s job.

The rest of the crises comes in turns as you shit all over yourself …sweating ,muscle fasciculation, your blood pressure will go down low, convulsions, then, your life will be squeezed out of you through the shutting down of your lungs and kidney….cardiac arrest will aid your departure.

They will meet you when you are dead, with your eyes open, drooling, a lot of poo in your underwear, your body twisted in a strange position as you tried to fight off the pain and crises, and they will observe the signs of struggle in the room you took the sniper…cos you will climb the walls, tear the sheets, rip some of your hair off, just to quail the killing pain.. some run off from their houses,screaming for people to help them, that they drank sniper, that’s how they ended up in the hospital.

If you are lucky, your system could be flushed when it has not shut down everything, if you are unlucky, you will die on your way to the hospital, or in the hospital…but in your dead eyes, the last memorial record in it, before your terrorized brain, shuts down, is “regrets”.

You can see, it’s not an easy death.

Should in case you are among those, waiting on queue to snipe yourself out..the dead cannot come back to tell you their experiences with sniper…

You are deceived when they make you believe that sniper is the easier way out, no, it will slowly devour you from the inside, as it shuts down your organs one by one in a tearing order.

It’s only a bullet to your head, measured well, not to miss the brain, that can be the fast killer you anticipated, not sniper.

If you are depressed, drink more of cold juices, while you think your way out. Suicide is not a joke.

You don’t wanna mess with that insecticide called sniper. Trust me..no think am, no take am.

I was planning on drinking mine but guy u no try, I will try zobo.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) by Nobody: 10:43am On Feb 11, 2020
I thought they said sniper will cause you to wriggle in pain with your eyes popping out and blood flowing through every cavity? I don't see that here. Goes to show that people will generate lies to achieve their aims.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) by WorWorBoy: 10:45am On Feb 11, 2020
Did she die?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend / Female Hotel Worker Disgraced In Hookup Prank (Photos) / Prostitutes Shamed Man Publicly For Running Away After Night Of Marathon Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.