Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,550 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police (62924 Views)

Outrage As Turkish Police Raid Nigerian Students Over Immigration Status / Turkish Police Arrest Nigerian With 5 Kilos Of Cocaine At Ataturk Airport(pics) / The Scene Where Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Was Killed By Wife Maryam Sanda At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by GamalNasser: 1:18pm On Feb 11, 2020
E no pass friends
Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by iamezekwesiri: 1:18pm On Feb 11, 2020
May the souls of the departed continually rest in peace....

We are all on this queue!

Work out your Salvation fellas.
Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by DexterousOne(m): 1:18pm On Feb 11, 2020
johnmattew:
the suspects are likely fellow Nigerians

Exactly my thoughts

1 Like

Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 11, 2020
DNA and CCTV go dey

2 Likes

Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by batstan(m): 1:18pm On Feb 11, 2020
Cultism?
angry

1 Like

Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by Uyi168: 1:19pm On Feb 11, 2020
Awol1:
Not jealousy.

I suspect the guy na picker.

Boys wey dey hustle for Naija come send am money wey him go pick, and he tried to play smart.

Las las boys trace am.

U are wise..

2 Likes

Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by Befii: 1:20pm On Feb 11, 2020
No wonder Syrian army has been killing their soldiers these days like chickens.

1 Like

Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by Antoeni(m): 1:22pm On Feb 11, 2020
Nigerians in Diaspora be careful , You Guys Travelled Abroad for Greener Pasture to Enable you Get a Quality life , Focus On why you are there and Avoid Getting Into Trouble

2 Likes

Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by Pedrotina11: 1:22pm On Feb 11, 2020
Sad...Rip
Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by Jaqenhghar: 1:22pm On Feb 11, 2020
lonelydora:
Stay in your country, them no dey hear. Now, they have killed him
.....and in your country they dont kill people shey?
See how their police waded into the matter and act professionally. Tell us how your own usually handle such

4 Likes

Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by Fragility6: 1:23pm On Feb 11, 2020
lonelydora:
D ones wey dey here no dey die too
Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by Malawian(m): 1:24pm On Feb 11, 2020
espn:
That his friend should be the number 1 suspect...Who asked him all the question he is answering to...
I think the Turkish boyfriend of that babe he snapped with should be the No 1 suspect. When an Igbo boy takes your girl, most times, they take your dignity as well. Trust me, i know how we roll. if you doubt me, ask the South Africans grin grin

1 Like

Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by Stillthebest: 1:26pm On Feb 11, 2020
espn:
That his friend should be the number 1 suspect...Who asked him all the question he is answering to...

Na wah oo, if Na Nigeria police fit say the first suspect na the agent wey opened the door just like you said his friend is...

'insideyourroom' forensic.

1 Like

Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by enomakos(m): 1:27pm On Feb 11, 2020
Sad
Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by omoharry(f): 1:27pm On Feb 11, 2020
lonelydora:
which country are you talking about..that you are alive and can still type here on Nairaland is only by the grace of God.This is a banana republic and no longer a country.

2 Likes

Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by Stillthebest: 1:27pm On Feb 11, 2020
espn:
Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by Froshloaded: 1:30pm On Feb 11, 2020
grin grin
Awol1:
Not jealousy.

Boys wey dey hustle for Naija come send am money wey him go pick, and he tried to play smart.

Las las boys trace am.

Ode grin
Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by Fixedmatch9076: 1:31pm On Feb 11, 2020
SEE BLEW

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by uuzba(m): 1:31pm On Feb 11, 2020
Engrdoodles:
This hatred for blacks keep increasing
Oga, sit and think well.
White people invented, shoe, aeroplane, phone, car, helicopter, electricity.... Internet you are using now, GSM network, SIM card...
Android, Nokia, Huawei, Oppo... Apple,...
Go through any history book. A lot of things we use in this modern world are invented by one white person or another.
Which one did black people invent?
I am just saying O!
We live in a world invented and designed by white people. You are treated as a visitor.
I'm just saying O!
When we reach a stage where by a black man, or black people invent/make something that White people are all dependent and desperate to own
... or they cannot do without that thing that you made, created....
Ehen!!! That is the day that white people will start respecting black people.

Now, any country they made, America, Germany, Australia, .... Nothing more black people want than to enter aeroplane and run to their country.
why?
So how can white people respect you?

3 Likes

Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by millionboi2: 1:36pm On Feb 11, 2020
Turkey is a useless country

Dis one just dia bcoz of white pussy
Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by idonhammer: 1:36pm On Feb 11, 2020
To Iran or Syria.

RedBlackPepper:
Haa! This is so sad. Home is hot, abroad is fire, where shall the children of Isreal run to. RIP young man.
Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by Smartjeezy(m): 1:39pm On Feb 11, 2020
RedBlackPepper:
Haa! This is so sad. Home is hot, abroad is fire, where shall the children of Isreal run to. RIP young man.
Kenya or egypt my bloda.
Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by jimyjames(m): 1:39pm On Feb 11, 2020
lonelydora:

As if your country is safe

1 Like

Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by Okoroawusa: 1:39pm On Feb 11, 2020
RedBlackPepper:
Children of Israel should run to Israel nah!

See me o!
Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by NigeriaBam: 1:40pm On Feb 11, 2020
cool
Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by Andrewkinggg: 1:41pm On Feb 11, 2020
Reading the comments under this post, my heart sinks deep in shame and tears. This just shows how much Nigerians don't trust Nigerians, we are not even great ambassadors and supporters of ourselves. I doubt if anyone of you truly read the story and comprehended it. The Dj was tied, tortured and murdered. This seem to me like an attack on business or relationship that went south. Remember he's a Dj in a club, somehow he may have made enemies for himself in the course of performing his duties. Truth be told these foreign countries aren't friends with Africans especially Turkey.

3 Likes

Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by Okoroawusa: 1:41pm On Feb 11, 2020
omoharry:
which country are you talking about..that you are alive and can still type here on Nairaland is only by the grace of God.This is a banana republic and no longer a country.
I can never feel at home any where on earth but Nigeria.

Who no go no know... travel and see.

1 Like

Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by Zooposki(f): 1:41pm On Feb 11, 2020
uuzba:

Oga, sit and think well.
White people invented, shoe, aeroplane, phone, car, helicopter, electricity.... Internet you are using now, GSM network, SIM card...
Android, Nokia, Huawei, Oppo... Apple,...
Go through any history book. A lot of things we use in this modern world are invented by one white person or another.
Which one did black people invent?
I am just saying O!
We live in a world invented and designed by white people. You are treated as a visitor.
I'm just saying O!
When we reach a stage where by a black man, or black people invent/make something that White people are all dependent and desperate to own
... or they cannot do without that thing that you made, created....
Ehen!!! That is the day that white people will start respecting black people.

Now, any country they made, America, Germany, Australia, .... Nothing more black people want than to enter aeroplane and run to their country.
why?
So how can white people respect you?

I digress. All that white people invented was the the patent office to steal black inventions. If you are not aware you will think white created all things, but it is simply not true. They don’t just give the credit to all the black inventors they have stolen from.

Try registering any of your invention via the patent office and see if you will be successful. They will simply just steal your ideas and credit themselves.

Please watch these YouTube video for black inventions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=droXDWFdWAg

NB: Did you hear of the water machine a black man invented that makes water out of air to give the residents of Flint, Michigan portable drinking water? A white man already patented and stole the idea. If not for the internet you would think the white man came up with the idea. I’m sure the black man tried to patent the idea, but was rejected. Very soon they will take the black man, who is the inventor to court and accuse him of stealing someone’s invention, but the internet bears witness.

1 Like

Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by millionboi2: 1:43pm On Feb 11, 2020
Cosmatikka:
How will some travel out from Nigeria just to escape poverty and insecurity, only to be murdered in cold blood there? Quite painful.
May his killers be discovered and justice served
irony of life

Turkey no b m
Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by northvietnam(m): 1:44pm On Feb 11, 2020
Awol1:
Not jealousy.

Las las boys trace am.

I hail baba... oil dey your head

1 Like

Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by grandstar(m): 1:45pm On Feb 11, 2020
Awol1:
Not jealousy.

Las las boys trace am.

The article said he might be a victim of a[b]jealousy murder in the light of the findings obtained so far[/b]. He probably was sleeping with someone girlfriend or wife. You know he is a DJ so will be very popular.

Goodnight DJ
Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by millionboi2: 1:45pm On Feb 11, 2020
RedBlackPepper:
Biafra land

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Female Robbery Gang Arrested In Ghana (Photos) / Soldier Beaten In Warri For "Stealing IPhone" (pics) / Elephant Kills Indian Woman And Returns To Her Funeral To Attack Her Corpse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.