Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police (62920 Views)

Outrage As Turkish Police Raid Nigerian Students Over Immigration Status / Turkish Police Arrest Nigerian With 5 Kilos Of Cocaine At Ataturk Airport(pics) / The Scene Where Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Was Killed By Wife Maryam Sanda At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 11, 2020
Who da hell goes to live in muslim bloody turkey Anyway?
Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by Origin(f): 8:34pm On Feb 11, 2020
No one knows the why of the murder.

All that information is the how of the murder.

1 Like

Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by Damsman10(m): 9:12pm On Feb 11, 2020
Cosmatikka:
How will someone travel out from Nigeria just to escape poverty and insecurity, only to be murdered in cold blood there? Quite painful.
May his killers be discovered and justice served

Hopefully, although I have a strong feeling the polis will attribute something to his death in protection of the killer - most likely their citizen, because let's face it - No one takes Nigerians serious anywhere in the world.

I think everyone should just be on lowkey when privileged to escape this zoo cow kingdom. The racial ones among those whites are thoroughly dangerous and fueled by deep hatred.
Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by captianfreeman(m): 9:49pm On Feb 11, 2020
Awol1:
Not jealousy.

I suspect the guy na picker.

Boys wey dey hustle for Naija come send am money wey him go pick, and he tried to play smart.

Las las boys trace am.

Wetin be picker again?
Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by davillian(m): 10:13pm On Feb 11, 2020
Something is telling me
Someone was jealous he is smashing a Turkish girl...
They should question the girl something would come out..
Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by urchcoded(m): 10:13pm On Feb 11, 2020
lefulefu:
turkish lady ke?
yeah don't u think so
Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by grandstar(m): 10:48pm On Feb 11, 2020
gypsey:
This doesn't mean Turkish men couldn't have killed him. it would depend on the circumstances, i still suspect the turks of his murder.

I never said Turkish men couldn't have killed him. The jealous lover could either be a Nigerian or Turk. Do not blow racism or use any ethnic card disproportionately. I'm sure even his Turkish neighbours wouldn't have supoorted the murder.

Do you know hy the Federal troops during the Nigerian civil war massacred the men of Asaba? It was simply because Major Kaduna Nzeogwu who carried out the first military coup in 1966 was from there. It was that coup that led to the killing of the premier of Northern Nigerian Sir Ahmadu Bello. The massacre of innocent civilians was simply a vengeful act on thousands of innocent people. Do you think it is right?

So, if a Turk killed him, even if it was racially motivated, it must be handled with maturity.

1 Like

Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by Ashirioluwa: 11:14pm On Feb 11, 2020
lonelydora:
Stay in your country, them no dey hear. Now, they have killed him
The rate of killing / kidnapping in Nigeria is on the high side
Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by executive12: 11:39pm On Feb 11, 2020
The killer/killers even locked the door with keys. So he was obviously killed by person or people he knew since he must have let them in.
Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by executive12: 11:41pm On Feb 11, 2020
Engrdoodles:
This hatred for blacks keep increasing

It looks like he was killed by fellow Nigerians actually.
Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by executive12: 11:42pm On Feb 11, 2020
johnmattew:
his Nigerian friends are prime suspects

Exactly.
Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by Nobody: 11:57pm On Feb 11, 2020
urchcoded:
yeah don't u think so
turkish guys dont care if u date their women bro.this type of murder pass woman matter.its only when u double cross someone over drug money or yahoo money he gets murdered like this.
Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by Cousin9999: 12:15am On Feb 12, 2020
Stop traveling to toilets known as west, central, and south Asia. Stop traveling to eastern Europe. Those people are scum. Stop.
Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by Caseless: 8:38am On Feb 12, 2020
Awol1:
Not jealousy.

I suspect the guy na picker.

Boys wey dey hustle for Naija come send am money wey him go pick, and he tried to play smart.

Las las boys trace am.

what someone told me yesterday is what you wrote here. Maybe picking job gone bad in this case.
Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by Caseless: 8:38am On Feb 12, 2020
Cousin9999:
Stop traveling to toilets known as west, central, and south Asia. Stop traveling to eastern Europe. Those people are scum. Stop.
you know nothing, man.
Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 12, 2020
His the door to his apartment wasn't forced opened then i presumed he opened it by himself; meaning he new the assailants.
Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by Cousin9999: 12:23am On Feb 13, 2020
Caseless:
you know nothing, man.

lol
Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by Cousin9999: 12:23am On Feb 13, 2020
Cousin9999:
Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by MrCodeSolo: 1:40am On Feb 21, 2020
lefulefu:
turkish guys dont care if u date their women bro.this type of murder pass woman matter.its only when u double cross someone over drug money or yahoo money he gets murdered like this.
you are right just read about the arrests and confessions made by his killers on a follow-up reports...it was indeed some dirty drug deal to the tune of 200k dollars gone WRONG

1 Like

Re: How 'Emmyjay' Emmanuel İfeanyi Okonyia Was Killed - Turkish Police by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 21, 2020
MrCodeSolo:
you are right just read about the arrests and confessions made by his killers on a follow-up reports...it was indeed some dirty drug deal to the tune of 200k dollars gone WRONG
hmmm u see am! shocked..dats no small money oo.it looked like a drug hit anyway.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Force Reacts To Viral Video Of Woman Assaulting A Police Officer / Man And Lover Killed Themselves During Fight And Not Ritual Killing (photos) / Female Robbery Gang Arrested In Ghana (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.