Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,015 members, 7,806,969 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse (74686 Views)

Bandits Demand N10m To Release Corpse Of Man They Killed After Collecting Ransom / #JusticeForChima: Chima Ikwunado, Mechanic Tortured To Death By Police In Rivers / Rearrest Of Kidnapper Wadume: Police Release Statement (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by drizzymtbee(m): 2:09pm On Feb 11, 2020
We have lost another innocent Hardworking father to legalised Hoodlums, I pray God strengthens his family and bring to book the perpetrators of this inhuman treatment.
cry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by CzarChris(m): 2:10pm On Feb 11, 2020
The Nigerian Police are simply shooting themselves in the foot by all these actions.

2 Likes

Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by Baroba(m): 2:11pm On Feb 11, 2020
I hope justice prevails, this case should set a precedence, the criminal elements parading themselves as NPF should be made to pay for this young man's death...Filthy animals

2 Likes

Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by CzarChris(m): 2:11pm On Feb 11, 2020
The Nigerian Police are simply shooting themselves in the foot by all these actions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by Jabioro: 2:12pm On Feb 11, 2020
The first doctor collected brown envelope

7 Likes

Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by Mc1807(m): 2:15pm On Feb 11, 2020
We Shall come for your households this POPO

It will be late by then.....

1 Like

Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by gambia(m): 2:15pm On Feb 11, 2020
Base on logistics

Nigeria is a complete ZOO, nothing seems to amaze me any longer.
Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by asahnwaKC: 2:15pm On Feb 11, 2020
Really sad... cry cry....why not charge the person to court...Nigerian police are beast... cry
Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 11, 2020
See why no one has sympathy when something terrible befalls a policeman? They are monsters in uniform, sadly it's a reflection of the wider society in Nigeria. Give someone a little power or weapon and he acts like a madman, regardless of what the 'law' says

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by Femich18(m): 2:17pm On Feb 11, 2020
Our Police force is something else. They need a total overhaul
Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by gnykelly(m): 2:17pm On Feb 11, 2020
bomasek:
If this happened in Lagos state, the CP would have conducted orderly room trial for the suspects and if found guilty, would be dismissed. Here in PH, the CP claims the matter is still under investigation. Seems the CPs in Lagos are more proactive than their counterparts elsewhere.

police is police everywhere in Nigeria...from the IG to IRT team to SARS down to the village police officers... they're all crooks... there's nothing anybody can do about it... just stay away from crime and run when you see police even if you are guilt free... any encounter will never be palatable

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by asatemple(f): 2:17pm On Feb 11, 2020
See gut, a woman tampering with a man’s johnthomas because she’s wearing police uniform. Thunder fire you

6 Likes

Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by drizzymtbee(m): 2:18pm On Feb 11, 2020
Officer rose just showed her perversion towards penis it just that it had to be an innocent Hardworking father who became the victim of circumstances, its so bad that there is no mental evaluation for Police officers, they just recruit Hoodlums, mentally deranged people masquerading in uniforms disturbing the peace of our society, we live in a banana republic, May God protect us and all our love ones, God is now our only Security in this Nation

10 Likes

Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by Nobody: 2:18pm On Feb 11, 2020
UstazAhmed:
The police is not doing good to its citizens. Hisbah police should be made nationwide

Stupid Aboki. It seems foolishness runs in DNA of you northerners

9 Likes

Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by sibb2011: 2:19pm On Feb 11, 2020
Why is Nigerian police so wicked like this?

2 Likes

Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by Theboss100(m): 2:20pm On Feb 11, 2020
donstan18:
Nigerian police are nothing but legalized uniformed criminals.

May all kinds of disastrous and life-taking experience befall THE EVIL ONES AMONG them. BOTH MALE AND FEMALE. ESP THE FEMALE BITCH THAT MALHANDLED HIS J.T .
Not all of them are bad.. Take note of the correction.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 11, 2020
bomasek:
If this happened in Lagos state, the CP would have conducted orderly room trial for the suspects and if found guilty, would be dismissed. Here in PH, the CP claims the matter is still under investigation. Seems the CPs in Lagos are more proactive than their counterparts elsewhere.
The way some of you manage to sneak in unnecessary Sentiments ehn... Couldn't you have just made your point without the unnecessary comparison?

2 Likes

Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by gnykelly(m): 2:21pm On Feb 11, 2020
Areaboy2:
why have they not petitioned the IG yet? shocked sad angry

the IG is the head of the criminal structure. he will protect his own.

1 Like

Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by sam121(m): 2:22pm On Feb 11, 2020
Why won't their hearts and minds be black, since their uniform is black...the colour of their uniforms reflects their manners and attitudes...

4 Likes

Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by Areaboy2(m): 2:23pm On Feb 11, 2020
gnykelly:

the IG is the head of the criminal structure. he will protect his own.

my brother. what else is there to be done na?
The matter taya me

or na to sue the entire NPF?
Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by Nobody: 2:24pm On Feb 11, 2020
shogsman:
That woman that castrated him must die a slow and painful death too,the family and the deceased's community should see to it.
Isssssseeeeeeeee

3 Likes

Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by oluwaahmed: 2:25pm On Feb 11, 2020
That's why I tell my people to be careful of the zoo. What the police did is akin to what a lion will do to an antelope in the Serengeti.

3 Likes

Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by Strawberryg(f): 2:25pm On Feb 11, 2020
asatemple:
See gut, a woman tampering with a man’s johnthomas because she’s wearing police uniform. Thunder fire you

My dear the day that I mistakenly hit my hubby johnthomas, I nearly lost my marriage that day buh thank God he understood it wasn't intentional after much explanation n pleading. There is a no go area oo. Hmm dat woman get mind o. That man relatives needs to do something abt that useless woman...
God forbid.

10 Likes

Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by freshvine(f): 2:26pm On Feb 11, 2020
This is how my younger brother was arrested by his landlord and detained in one of the police station closest to this one. When things got out of hand, that was when I was called in by his friends to intervene. I went there, got him bailed but young man was insisting he should be left there to face this police if possibly spend the few days they ask him to spend for a free bail.

I simply told him, you wrote your statement, the landlord wrote his , how about police report on the issue? It was later he discovered they same police has written a report of abuse, resisting arrest, hitting a police officer and causing bodily harm...I just laughed.

Even their bail bond is purchased at 1k each from the state headquarters, tell me how you'll be released for free?

5 Likes

Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by nedekid: 2:27pm On Feb 11, 2020
This torture I believe is condoned by the police hierarchy.
I remember 6 years ago when for some reasons I had to frequent a section of the cp Lagos states offices.
You have a Sars office located within the premises.
Every few minutes you hear gun shots and screams. My wonder was that with the senior officers around, why wount the ask who is being shot?
The Sars "officers" look more like armed robbers, with some of them even wearing ear rings. I saw them drive in once with suspects and glaringly in public started sharing money.
Really sad for this country.

15 Likes

Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by einsteine(m): 2:29pm On Feb 11, 2020
A female police officer castrated him?

The Nigerian police continues to outdo itself in its corruption and cruelty.

Again, I want to reiterate that the NPF is the most useless organization in modern history.

8 Likes

Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 11, 2020
donstan18:
Nigerian police are nothing but legalized uniformed criminals.

May all kinds of disastrous and life-taking experience befall them.
Issssseeeeeee

1 Like

Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by Solidkay(m): 2:30pm On Feb 11, 2020
Gwagone:
WTF

This shitt right here is the phuck...

1 Like

Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by einsteine(m): 2:30pm On Feb 11, 2020
nedekid:
This torture I believe is condoned by the police hierarchy.
I remember 6 years ago when for some reasons I had to frequent a section of the cp Lagos states offices.
You have a Sars office located within the premises.
Every few minutes you hear gun shots and screams. My wonder was that with the senior officers around, why wount the ask who is being shot?
The Sars "officers" look more like armed robbers, with some of them even wearing ear rings. I saw them drive in once with suspects and glaringly in public started sharing money.
Really sad for these country.

Every police station has an O/C Torture (Officer in charge of torture). There are torture chambers at the State police comands and extra judiciary executions are par for the course.

2 Likes

Re: Chima Ikwunado’s Tortured Body For Autopsy As Police Release Corpse by Honeydenz(f): 2:30pm On Feb 11, 2020
Kwanza:

https://m.guardian.ng/news/uproar-as-police-release-chimas-tortured-body-for-autopsy/
Nobody's talking about the car theft anymore? It's when u indulge in Petty crimes that police will see you to use and shine. Shun car stealing they won't listen!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

New Trick Used By Ritualists, Please Take Note!!! / Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) / Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.