Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Chioma Replies A Lady Trying To “Babymama-Zone” Her - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Replies A Lady Trying To “Babymama-Zone” Her (59887 Views)

Stefflon Don Replies A Nigerian Lady Trying To Poison Her Mind Towards Burna Boy / Don Jazzy Replies A Troll Who Said That He Has Slept With Toke Makinwa / Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Replies A Lady Trying To “Babymama-Zone” Her by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 11, 2020
tpiar:

Correct your error, thanks.

Delete your comment and dont quote me again.

come beat me if I don't..
Re: Chioma Replies A Lady Trying To “Babymama-Zone” Her by bopm: 3:48pm On Feb 11, 2020
mezarddinny:
it is shameful to see how igbos are rejoicing because a yoruba man is dating an igbo lady, says a lot about the self esteem of the igbo tribe

aside all this tangle David find himself with as per baby mamas and would b wife or wives (in future). say all u want to say but to lecture igbos abt what self esteem is? you are wrong, like way way wrong. evn in ur innermost recess of mind u knw the igbos got self esteem that beat the imagination of the rest.
Re: Chioma Replies A Lady Trying To “Babymama-Zone” Her by femi4: 3:52pm On Feb 11, 2020
tpiar:
He replied iyawo, he didn't say wife.

Iyawo can also mean girlfriend.

They should let people know if they are actually married. Did they do an introduction?

Does the lady understand Yoruba language?
You are the one without understanding of youruba language
Re: Chioma Replies A Lady Trying To “Babymama-Zone” Her by Tmb78(m): 3:54pm On Feb 11, 2020
bopm:

aside all this tangle David find himself with as per baby mamas and would b wife or wives (in future). say all u want to say but to lecture igbos abt what self esteem is? you are wrong, like way way wrong. evn in ur innermost recess of mind u knw the [/b]igbos got self esteem that beat the imagination of the rest.[b]
You say one thing,your action says differently. You claim you have self esteem, yet anytime one of your girls gets lucky to hook a rich Yoruba man,
almost all of you start falling over yourselves shouting Igbo amaka.
At the bolded,disillusioned much?

1 Like

Re: Chioma Replies A Lady Trying To “Babymama-Zone” Her by Omar09(m): 3:57pm On Feb 11, 2020
Michellekabod2:
why not use the tag "most-women" instead.

So you'd feel “okay”. What will be my gain for you to feel “okay” and I don't get say things as is?
Re: Chioma Replies A Lady Trying To “Babymama-Zone” Her by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 11, 2020
Omar09:

So you'd feel “okay”. What will be my gain for you to feel “okay” and I don't get say things as is?
nah! So you become more logical and reasonable.

If I wanted to feel okay I will not lie about who I am
Re: Chioma Replies A Lady Trying To “Babymama-Zone” Her by tpiar: 4:09pm On Feb 11, 2020
femi4:
I am the one without understanding of youruba language

Are you one of those Yoruba men someone was telling me to monitor because they are dating from SS and SE?

Arifin gbaa, I no get job right?

So I should now be following strangers up and down because it's my responsibility to shadow them and their dating life?

What a preposterous idea undecided

Do I look like a babalawo to you folks?

Mschew in every Nigerian language. undecided
Re: Chioma Replies A Lady Trying To “Babymama-Zone” Her by Tunex252(m): 4:13pm On Feb 11, 2020
donstan18:
But how do Igbo ladies do this thing?

I'm Yoruba, but the way men from my tribe trash our women just spend a lot to worship Igbo ladies is something else.

Mo daamu loju ..... Bawo ni wọn ṣe ṣe eyi?

What is the secret?
You won't understand, I'm also Yoruba but seriously I don't like Yoruba girls, I prefer Igbo girls... Even if dere bride price are much, they worth it
Re: Chioma Replies A Lady Trying To “Babymama-Zone” Her by Hamzkay5: 4:15pm On Feb 11, 2020
donstan18:

I'm Yoruba, but the way men from my tribe trash our women just spend a lot to worship Igbo ladies is something else.

What is the secret?

Why are you lying that you are a Yoruba just to cause commotion. Idiot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chioma Replies A Lady Trying To “Babymama-Zone” Her by tpiar: 4:18pm On Feb 11, 2020
Anyone looking for people to stalk Yoruba males to check their dating habits, should hire amotekun.
Re: Chioma Replies A Lady Trying To “Babymama-Zone” Her by tpiar: 4:19pm On Feb 11, 2020
Tunex252:
You won't understand, I'm also Yoruba but seriously I don't like Yoruba girls, I prefer Igbo girls... Even if dere bride price are much, they worth it

Next time, dont post after I comment.

I'm beginning to suspect it's one moniker using multiple ids.
Re: Chioma Replies A Lady Trying To “Babymama-Zone” Her by LesbianBoy(m): 4:29pm On Feb 11, 2020
tpiar:

This girl, I use to think the way you used to post on nairaland was just a joke but your consistency has shown that you are truly mad sha grin grin grin grin
Re: Chioma Replies A Lady Trying To “Babymama-Zone” Her by Dollabiz: 4:42pm On Feb 11, 2020
hmmm
Re: Chioma Replies A Lady Trying To “Babymama-Zone” Her by Tunex252(m): 4:53pm On Feb 11, 2020
tpiar:

Next time, dont post after I comment.

I'm beginning to suspect it's one moniker using multiple ids.
what's that?
Re: Chioma Replies A Lady Trying To “Babymama-Zone” Her by tpiar: 5:07pm On Feb 11, 2020
LesbianBoy:

I use to think the way I used to post on nairaland was just a joke but my consistency has shown that i am truly mad sha grin grin grin grin
Re: Chioma Replies A Lady Trying To “Babymama-Zone” Her by angelfallz(m): 5:54pm On Feb 11, 2020
donstan18:

What is the secret?

Lol i believe it is in the food. Chioma captured Davido with Pounded yam and ofe nsala
Re: Chioma Replies A Lady Trying To “Babymama-Zone” Her by angelfallz(m): 5:57pm On Feb 11, 2020
Keemsleek005:

Are you really such you understand Yoruba typically iyawo mi means my wife married, so when they say ekun iyawo in Yoruba culture it means girlfriend right? Pls get your fact right iyawo mi means my wife married to.
My brother i was confused o! maybe there is a different yoruba that i'm not aware of. Iyawo = wife, Iyawo mi = my wife
Re: Chioma Replies A Lady Trying To “Babymama-Zone” Her by OgbanjeProphet: 6:03pm On Feb 11, 2020
No time for enemies of progress

Re: Chioma Replies A Lady Trying To “Babymama-Zone” Her by Risentouch(m): 6:11pm On Feb 11, 2020
I only came to read comments wetin concern me[center][/center] lipsrsealed
Re: Chioma Replies A Lady Trying To “Babymama-Zone” Her by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 6:17pm On Feb 11, 2020
tpiar:
He replied iyawo, he didn't say wife.

Iyawo can also mean girlfriend.

They should let people know if they are actually married. Did they do an introduction?

Does the lady understand Yoruba language?

see your psychiatrist
Re: Chioma Replies A Lady Trying To “Babymama-Zone” Her by femi4: 6:29pm On Feb 11, 2020
tpiar:

Are you one of those Yoruba men someone was telling me to monitor because they are dating from SS and SE?

Arifin gbaa, I no get job right?

So I should now be following strangers up and down because it's my responsibility to shadow them and their dating life?

What a preposterous idea undecided

Do I look like a babalawo to you folks?

Mschew in every Nigerian language. undecided
At the bolded...Glad you know
Re: Chioma Replies A Lady Trying To “Babymama-Zone” Her by tpiar: 6:58pm On Feb 11, 2020
ENIGMATIC2023:

I am mad
Re: Chioma Replies A Lady Trying To “Babymama-Zone” Her by tpiar: 6:58pm On Feb 11, 2020
femi4:
At the bolded...Glad you know I am jobless

So some of you people are looking for who would be monitoring your shenanigans up and down?

What nonsense.

You should form association of Nairaland Yoruba Males Dating SE and SS, is it strangers you are looking for to help you with your relationship issues?

I even thought the other fellow was joking before. You are searching for gbeborun ti ko nise, you thought of me, why?

Better stop exchanging words with me, I am not SS AND SE who you should be saving your smooth talk for oh. undecided

Such effrontery and impudence.
Re: Chioma Replies A Lady Trying To “Babymama-Zone” Her by obatan(m): 7:55pm On Feb 11, 2020
mezarddinny:
it is shameful to see how igbos are rejoicing because a yoruba man is dating an igbo lady, says a lot about the self esteem of the igbo tribe
Shut up, it's because is Davido and that's it.
Re: Chioma Replies A Lady Trying To “Babymama-Zone” Her by Keemsleek005(m): 7:55pm On Feb 11, 2020
angelfallz:

My brother i was confused o! maybe there is a different yoruba that i'm not aware of. Iyawo = wife, Iyawo mi = my wife

Thank you maybe I should lecture her more

Iyawo mi - my wife

Afe sonomi - my fiancee

ore birimi ( ore obirinmi ) my girl friend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chioma Replies A Lady Trying To “Babymama-Zone” Her by jclassiq(m): 9:05pm On Feb 11, 2020
mezarddinny:

Shut the hell up. This element up there does not represent the entire Igbo race by a long short.
Re: Chioma Replies A Lady Trying To “Babymama-Zone” Her by Tmb78(m): 9:19pm On Feb 11, 2020
angelfallz:

Lol i believe it is in the food. Chioma captured Davido with [/b]Pounded yam and ofe nsala[b]
my dear the person you quoted is an Nwafor.
He was just looking for trouble lolz
Who doesn't know Donstan is Igbo before

PS: @the bolded, some of you don't know that some Yoruba ladies even cook your food better than some of you sef.
I guess a lot of the tribalistic comments you make against Yoruba ladies stem from what you heard erroneously and not your own personal experience.
I don't think it has anything to do with food
I guess the heart wants what it wants

1 Like

Re: Chioma Replies A Lady Trying To “Babymama-Zone” Her by Jokkarm2: 9:55pm On Feb 11, 2020
donstan18:

What is the secret?
because IBO girls are always clean and take good care of themselves .
Re: Chioma Replies A Lady Trying To “Babymama-Zone” Her by EmmanuelBanks: 10:46pm On Feb 11, 2020
mezarddinny:

Chaiiiiii....you wicked I swear grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Chioma Replies A Lady Trying To “Babymama-Zone” Her by Tim16(m): 11:52pm On Feb 11, 2020
mezarddinny:
It is too shameful to see how Afonjas are crying blood every day just because Davido rejected all their worthless and classless unhygienic smelly Yoruba girls and opted for a priceless diamond well groomed Igbo Princess... Mr man stop crying, Chioma isn't the reason why your Afonja girls are worthless and too dirty. Chioma wasn't the one who toasted davido in the first place. Chioma wasn't the one who asked Davido to make your sister Sofia Momodu a baby, dumped her and opted for an Igbo Princess. If you further want to cry stop crying to Chioma, go and cry to Oduduwa and ask him why his descendants are this unfortunate and why his daughters are too dirty and worthless... If you quote me thunder will strike you dead immediately.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Squareville Mansion Put Up For Sale Belongs To Paul & Jude Okoye, Not Peter / Davido With Dj Khaled, French Montana & Drake's Dad In Usa-pics & Vid / Tiwa Savage Mobbed At A Beach In Lagos, But It Got A Bit Crazy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.