Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Chioma Replies A Lady Trying To “Babymama-Zone” Her - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Replies A Lady Trying To “Babymama-Zone” Her (59865 Views)

Stefflon Don Replies A Nigerian Lady Trying To Poison Her Mind Towards Burna Boy / Don Jazzy Replies A Troll Who Said That He Has Slept With Toke Makinwa / Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Replies A Lady Trying To “Babymama-Zone” Her by Tim16(m): 12:00am On Feb 12, 2020
donstan18:
But how do Igbo ladies do this thing?

I'm Yoruba, but the way men from my tribe trash our women just spend a lot to worship Igbo ladies is something else.

Mo daamu loju ..... Bawo ni wọn ṣe ṣe eyi?

What is the secret?
You will live long for saying the truth and for accepting that Igbo girls worth more than Yoruba girls... Same way you can't compare "Beyonce" and "Tiwa Savage". The difference is CLEAR

Guy may your days be long for accepting the Truth
Re: Chioma Replies A Lady Trying To “Babymama-Zone” Her by Tim16(m): 12:08am On Feb 12, 2020
Lovelyn451:
They never marry u...shikenan
Hating and jealousy has finished you, no wonder you are still this poor and not progressing. No wonder you're moving backward instead of moving forward. Maybe God will start answering your prayer when you remove bitterness from your heart and stop being stupid. Jealousy kills
Re: Chioma Replies A Lady Trying To “Babymama-Zone” Her by Tim16(m): 12:20am On Feb 12, 2020
Alexis11:
Lol... The earlier this girl understand say she don join baby mama's club the better for her. cool
I understand say you never see food chop since 2 days and you do owe mama Iyabo plenty money na wetin make she no wan gree sell you food on credit again. I dey really see hunger for your life. Maybe I go try send you small money make you chop first make we see whether you go fit get sense small so you go stop to dey fight with your keypad for Nairaland
Re: Chioma Replies A Lady Trying To “Babymama-Zone” Her by tammie24: 12:42am On Feb 12, 2020
Tim16:
Another hungry dirty Afonja agbero fool spotted. He hasn't eaten since the ban of Keke and Okada because that is all agbero afonja dirty lazy youths knows how to fo best: drinking alcohol, playing Bet9ja, collecting money from keke and okada in every corner of Lagos. Hungry Afonja please go get and get doing so you don't die of hunger and jealousy. Asshole
why are you foaming in the mouth na cheesy cheesy cheesy
Is it my fault davido refuse to marry your sister?
What is my own biko grin
The matter pain you gan o
And wetin consign keke ban for this matter again
Abi you don dey trek since morning ni?

Pele o

3 Likes

Re: Chioma Replies A Lady Trying To “Babymama-Zone” Her by totit: 12:43am On Feb 12, 2020
tammie24:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ibo people and low self esteem

So they are married since he has fulfilled the marriage list
Tell me, what marriage list are you talking about?

Lmao.

Married indeed.

Davido just dey pplesszz bWest for free.

Like pin pin. Anyway, heard she's from owerri. grin lipsrsealed grin

1 Like

Re: Chioma Replies A Lady Trying To “Babymama-Zone” Her by totit: 12:44am On Feb 12, 2020
tammie24:
why are you foaming in the mouth na cheesy cheesy cheesy
Is it my fault davido refuse to marry your sister?
What is my own biko grin
The matter pain you gan o
And wetin consign keke ban for this matter again
Abi you don dey trek since morning ni?

Pele o

That one is frustrated.

Abeg, make una leave the two love birds alone ojare grin

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Replies A Lady Trying To “Babymama-Zone” Her by tammie24: 12:48am On Feb 12, 2020
totit:

Lmao.

Married indeed.

Davido just dey pplesszz bWest for free.

Like pin pin. Anyway, heard she's from owerri. grin lipsrsealed grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy you sef nor well

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Replies A Lady Trying To “Babymama-Zone” Her by CeterisXVII: 1:19am On Feb 12, 2020
Farki:
In Nigeria most women like money, even the rich ones. grin

Oddly enough the igbo girls I met aren't materialistic, they would rather hustle for their own money than be asking me. But some Yoruba girls I know without even dating or even being friends they will call me stingy if I don't buy them gift. Even worse they will lead me on and abuse my interest in them.

Maybe it's just me but I don't have to put on a show for igbo women to show interest in me.

Re: Chioma Replies A Lady Trying To “Babymama-Zone” Her by TruthSpeaker: 2:35am On Feb 12, 2020
I’M SURPRISED THERE ARE SO MANY PEOPLE HATING ON CHIOMA & DAVIDO’S RELATIONSHIP. THEY ARE NOW YET MARRIED, AND SO WHAT? WHAT PERCENTAGE OF NIGERIA MARRIED WOMAN HAVE ENJOYED EVEN 1% OF WHAT CHIOMA HAS ALREADY DONE WITH HER BOO?
THIS BAD BELLE STUFF IS GETTING TO ANOTHER LEVEL. RIGHT NOW CHIOMA IS A CELEBRITY, FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT ARE YET TO GET IT.
MARRIAGE DOESN’T NECESSARILY GUARANTEE HAPPINESS. THERE ARE MANY SIDE CHICKS IN NIGERIA THAT ARE HAPPIER THAT THE WIVES OF THE GUYS THEY ARE DATING. THE TRUTH IS OFTEN BITTER, BUT IS IT STILL BETTER TO ASSIMILATE IT.
NIGERIANS TOO WORRY ABOUT MARRIAGE. JENIFFER LOPEZ HAS MARRIED 3 TIMES AND SHE IS CURRENTLY ENGAGED TO ALEX RODRIGUEZ. HER FISRT MARRIAGE WAS TO A CUBAN WAITER OJANI NOA, AND IT LASTED ONLY 11 MONTHS. BETWEEN MARRIAGES AND DATING, HER MILEAGE IS IMPRESSIVE BUT SHE IS NOT WORRIED ABOUT IT AT ALL. I’M TALKING OF A WOMAN WHOSE NET WORTH IS $400 MILLION.
NAIJA PEOPLE BUSY BODY TOO MUCH.
Re: Chioma Replies A Lady Trying To “Babymama-Zone” Her by Mercy2006(f): 6:05am On Feb 12, 2020
Tunex252:
You won't understand, I'm also Yoruba but seriously I don't like Yoruba girls, I prefer Igbo girls... Even if dere bride price are much, they worth it
Hmm, it's true the proverb that says if a clan or family is happy, it's just because the bastarrrd child in their midst is not grown yet.
Hmm, Yoruba culture and proverb is very rich

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Replies A Lady Trying To “Babymama-Zone” Her by Mercy2006(f): 6:11am On Feb 12, 2020
Tim16:
It is too shameful to see how Afonjas are crying blood every day just because Davido rejected all their worthless and classless unhygienic smelly Yoruba girls and opted for a priceless diamond well groomed Igbo Princess... Mr man stop crying, Chioma isn't the reason why your Afonja girls are worthless and too dirty. Chioma wasn't the one who toasted davido in the first place. Chioma wasn't the one who asked Davido to make your sister Sofia Momodu a baby, dumped her and opted for an Igbo Princess. If you further want to cry stop crying to Chioma, go and cry to Oduduwa and ask him why his descendants are this unfortunate and why his daughters are too dirty and worthless... If you quote me thunder will strike you dead immediately.
Jesus,so much hatred inside one person.

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Replies A Lady Trying To “Babymama-Zone” Her by angelfallz(m): 9:11am On Feb 12, 2020
Tmb78:
my dear the person you quoted is an Nwafor.
He was just looking for trouble lolz
Who doesn't know Donstan is Igbo before

PS: @the bolded, some of you don't know that some Yoruba ladies even cook your food better than some of you sef.
I guess a lot of the tribalistic comments you make against Yoruba ladies stem from what you heard erroneously and not your own personal experience.
I don't think it has anything to do with food
I guess the heart wants what it wants
Davido himself never dated Yoruba before, Sophie is Edo

"I guess a lot of the tribalistic comments you make against Yoruba ladies" please state where i made a tribalistic comment against Yoruba ladies
Re: Chioma Replies A Lady Trying To “Babymama-Zone” Her by Tmb78(m): 9:18am On Feb 12, 2020
angelfallz:

"I guess a lot of the tribalistic comments you make against Yoruba ladies" please state where i made a tribalistic comment against Yoruba ladies
No,I meant you igbos on this forum.
Sorry if it sounded like you in particular
Re: Chioma Replies A Lady Trying To “Babymama-Zone” Her by Tmb78(m): 9:38am On Feb 12, 2020
Mercy2006:
Jesus,so much hatred inside one person.
My dear beautiful lady,leave that frustrated human being alone with his propaganda and stereotype.
Imagine a dirty Igbo from aba calling someone else dirty.
You can see him running from one thread to the other insulting and calling names and accusing people of hatred when all his past and present posts is full of bitterness and hatred himself.
Take note that people like that can't discuss intelligently, they always resort to insults and unfounded accusations.
If you check now,he is one of the igbos living in a room and parlor in ikirun with their extended families, dirtying the whole place up.
My lady,leave them jare,let them say whatever makes them sleep well at night.

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Replies A Lady Trying To “Babymama-Zone” Her by CeterisXVII: 10:20pm On Feb 12, 2020
Tim16:
It is too shameful to see how Afonjas are crying blood every day just because Davido rejected all their worthless and classless unhygienic smelly Yoruba girls and opted for a priceless diamond well groomed Igbo Princess... Mr man stop crying, Chioma isn't the reason why your Afonja girls are worthless and too dirty. Chioma wasn't the one who toasted davido in the first place. Chioma wasn't the one who asked Davido to make your sister Sofia Momodu a baby, dumped her and opted for an Igbo Princess. If you further want to cry stop crying to Chioma, go and cry to Oduduwa and ask him why his descendants are this unfortunate and why his daughters are too dirty and worthless... If you quote me thunder will strike you dead immediately.
Sofia Momodu is from Edo state....
Re: Chioma Replies A Lady Trying To “Babymama-Zone” Her by Alexis11: 8:26am On Feb 16, 2020
Tim16:
I understand say you never see food chop since 2 days and you do owe mama Iyabo plenty money na wetin make she no wan gree sell you food on credit again. I dey really see hunger for your life. Maybe I go try send you small money make you chop first make we see whether you go fit get sense small so you go stop to dey fight with your keypad for Nairaland

Lol Mr Nitwi.t....I can feed your generation. grin
Re: Chioma Replies A Lady Trying To “Babymama-Zone” Her by Tim16(m): 6:22am On Feb 17, 2020
CeterisXVII:

Sofia Momodu is from Edo state....
Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Chioma Replies A Lady Trying To “Babymama-Zone” Her by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:26pm On Feb 18, 2020
arrianw:

The secret is self respect and self worth.

Self respect and self worth indeed!
Roadside prostitutes even have more dignity than this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Tagbo's Ghost Appeared To Me Today & Gave Me A Message" - Lady @digwe / Ify Okoye Twerking And Grinding On Jude Okoye In A Club (Photos) / Funke Akindele Twerks For Her Husband, See His Reaction & The Look On His Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.