Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Governor Emmanuel Udom’s Father’s Burial: Mysterious Rain Pulls Down Structure - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Emmanuel Udom’s Father’s Burial: Mysterious Rain Pulls Down Structure (60081 Views)

Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' / "Tell That Boy" Tinubu Blasts Governor Emmanuel Udom / Emmanuel Udom Receives Buhari, Oshiomhole In Uyo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom’s Father’s Burial: Mysterious Rain Pulls Down Structure by Nickshrapnel: 2:22pm On Feb 11, 2020
Don’t blame the rain, blame bad civil engineers or constructors
Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom’s Father’s Burial: Mysterious Rain Pulls Down Structure by Olam09(m): 2:22pm On Feb 11, 2020
Evil people don't get befitting burials it's qlways disrupted qnd it's a mystery
Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom’s Father’s Burial: Mysterious Rain Pulls Down Structure by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 11, 2020
This question got me thinking...

“How do you explain a rain that circulated within a particular area?"

Whoever asked this question probably never saw the four walls of a classroom.
Otherwise, he would have heard of the term "Convectional rain".

One of the characteristics of convectional rain is that it is highly localized. That means it is restricted to a particular place when it falls.

We need to start reading in this country. It is getting way too disgusting.

1 Like

Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom’s Father’s Burial: Mysterious Rain Pulls Down Structure by Nickshrapnel: 2:22pm On Feb 11, 2020
Don’t blame the rain, blame bad civil engineers or constructors grin
Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom’s Father’s Burial: Mysterious Rain Pulls Down Structure by Confirmedzombie: 2:22pm On Feb 11, 2020
Only in SE will this kind of thing happen. This people are filled with bitterness.

This is the handiwork of the Igbos . Very wicked set of people

Ndi Ara
Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom’s Father’s Burial: Mysterious Rain Pulls Down Structure by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 11, 2020
Awol1:
Rain did not start today to fall in one area.

And the rain came with a wind, hence the pulling down of make-shift structures.

These are natural happenings, nothing mysterious.

Wake up, Africa!

It has all the descriptions of Convectional rainfall. For those who did a little geography.

They are just ignorant.
Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom’s Father’s Burial: Mysterious Rain Pulls Down Structure by Caymen: 2:30pm On Feb 11, 2020
[s]
Commentor:
Would have stood the strength of nature if it had been taken into account before erecting.

Primitive minds.
[/s]
Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom’s Father’s Burial: Mysterious Rain Pulls Down Structure by Caymen: 2:32pm On Feb 11, 2020
[s]
Ebenezar2020:
Handwork of PDP miscreants.
Ordinary burial planning PDP members can't plan and organise without disaster.
SHAME!!!
[/s]
Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom’s Father’s Burial: Mysterious Rain Pulls Down Structure by PastorandMentor(m): 2:36pm On Feb 11, 2020
I pity people who said its natural.
I'm from Uyo and we know what's up.
Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom’s Father’s Burial: Mysterious Rain Pulls Down Structure by Nathphil(m): 2:41pm On Feb 11, 2020
MrCork:

Nigeria will all ways remain 60 years bush & backward for ever & rever angry
..everything is juju juju juju..mystery mystery mystery..mysterious mysterious mysterious..dyamm
...when is education goin to be legal in that Nigeria place??((You Homebase people mennnnm) undecided
don't ever say that what you don't know is not true.
Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom’s Father’s Burial: Mysterious Rain Pulls Down Structure by eyukctucop: 2:42pm On Feb 11, 2020
Invest minimum of $20 (~ NGN 7,200) in for€x investments, cryptocurrenci£s like bitcoins etc and get up to 10 % everyday for 20 DAYS. You can start making up to ₦10,000 daily ....
[url=/RuPNEvl] >>> CLICK HERE NOW TO SIGN UP >>> [/url]

This is completely a side income program where you focus on your day to day activities while earning on the side.
This platform is very legitimate.

LOCAL BANK PAYMENTS, BITCOIN AND ETHEREUM ACCEPTED.

[url=/RuPNEvl] >>> CLICK HERE NOW TO SIGN UP >>> [/url]

You can WhatsApp < 0 8 0 7 2 9 8 1 5 2 8 > for more details.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom’s Father’s Burial: Mysterious Rain Pulls Down Structure by NigeriaBam: 2:43pm On Feb 11, 2020
cool
Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom’s Father’s Burial: Mysterious Rain Pulls Down Structure by kingxsamz(m): 2:43pm On Feb 11, 2020
I trust some dumb mofos on this forum to believe this crap.
Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom’s Father’s Burial: Mysterious Rain Pulls Down Structure by kingxsamz(m): 2:44pm On Feb 11, 2020
Nathphil:

He is right.
Keep living in the past, don't face reality.
Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom’s Father’s Burial: Mysterious Rain Pulls Down Structure by lucky4west: 2:44pm On Feb 11, 2020
hahahaahahhaaha vlliage rain makers that is their signatre
Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom’s Father’s Burial: Mysterious Rain Pulls Down Structure by kingxsamz(m): 2:45pm On Feb 11, 2020
PastorandMentor:
I pity people who said its natural.
I'm from Uyo and we know what's up.
You're the one who needs pity bro.
Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom’s Father’s Burial: Mysterious Rain Pulls Down Structure by nnamsoabia77(m): 2:47pm On Feb 11, 2020
Pictures, please

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom’s Father’s Burial: Mysterious Rain Pulls Down Structure by PastorandMentor(m): 2:49pm On Feb 11, 2020
Did i quote you? Please mind your business dick head
kingxsamz:

You're the one who needs pity bro.
Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom’s Father’s Burial: Mysterious Rain Pulls Down Structure by freshvine(f): 2:51pm On Feb 11, 2020
Awol1:

Wake up, Africa!

When we went for a friend's traditional wedding in imo State, my other friends jokingly made me "coordinator of rainmaker " as committee heads had been shared for the wedding.

Prior to the main event a young man from the village came to the venue, our Inlaw compound and requested to see the celebrant for settlement or hence he'll disrupt the occasion with heavy downpours. Celebrant is a Christian and tell the guy off, my other friends called me to mediate as one responsible for Clement weather for the occasion and I strictly and vehemently warned the guy to steer clear that he has no power on planet earth to cause a rainfall.

The guy there and then promise us to show us "sample " in a couple of minutes and left. God bear me witness I am a Christian...in less than 10 minute the sunlight was down and the weather began to change and everything was happening fast and it began to drizzle. After a while the young wizard came back to ask us if we believe him now with the sample. He promised to make it torrential if we didn't play ball.

Our Inlaw who's a Muslim took him inside, settle him and he left. Once again the weather began to return to normalcy and we spend 2 days there with no rain whatsoever.
Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom’s Father’s Burial: Mysterious Rain Pulls Down Structure by emiika: 2:53pm On Feb 11, 2020
Awol1:

Wake up, Africa!

are we in wet season?
Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom’s Father’s Burial: Mysterious Rain Pulls Down Structure by Nobody: 2:54pm On Feb 11, 2020
Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom’s Father’s Burial: Mysterious Rain Pulls Down Structure by LadySarah: 2:58pm On Feb 11, 2020
There is harmattan as I speak and I'm sure the rain brought it. Which strange rain is it and does the elements knw Udom?
Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom’s Father’s Burial: Mysterious Rain Pulls Down Structure by MrCork: 2:59pm On Feb 11, 2020
Nathphil:

bro..Homebase Nigerians believe anything...everything with them is juju juju juju.
They so bush it's onbelievable (No oofeense)
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom’s Father’s Burial: Mysterious Rain Pulls Down Structure by LadySarah: 2:59pm On Feb 11, 2020
emiika:

are we in wet season?

It brought harmattan wind. That's nature trying to balance things. You want heat this Feb?
Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom’s Father’s Burial: Mysterious Rain Pulls Down Structure by nanakgh(m): 3:03pm On Feb 11, 2020
Fucking Nigerians. Experts at mixing superstition and propaganda in order to reach their own ends.

What the Bleep is 'mysterious' about rain??
Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom’s Father’s Burial: Mysterious Rain Pulls Down Structure by nanakgh(m): 3:07pm On Feb 11, 2020
freshvine:

When we went for a friend's traditional wedding in imo State, my other friends jokingly made me "coordinator of rainmaker " as committee heads had been shared for the wedding.

Prior to the main event a young man from the village came to the venue, our Inlaw compound and requested to see the celebrant for settlement or hence he'll disrupt the occasion with heavy downpours. Celebrant is a Christian and tell the guy off, my other friends called me to mediate as one responsible for Clement weather for the occasion and I strictly and vehemently warned the guy to steer clear that he has no power on planet earth to cause a rainfall.

The guy there and then promise us to show us "sample " in a couple of minutes and left. God bear me witness I am a Christian...in less than 10 minute the sunlight was down and the weather began to change and everything was happening fast and it began to drizzle. After a while the young wizard came back to ask us if we believe him now with the sample. He promised to make it torrential if we didn't play ball.

Our Inlaw who's a Muslim took him inside, settle him and he left. Once again the weather began to return to normalcy and we spend 2 days there with no rain whatsoever.

Wow. I hope you're able to free yourself from superstition some day
Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom’s Father’s Burial: Mysterious Rain Pulls Down Structure by deepthougths(m): 3:09pm On Feb 11, 2020
Mikecold:
Audio Governor
Say what you know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom’s Father’s Burial: Mysterious Rain Pulls Down Structure by rita25(f): 3:13pm On Feb 11, 2020
RAIN IN HAMMATAN ...........................HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom’s Father’s Burial: Mysterious Rain Pulls Down Structure by born2begreat(m): 3:18pm On Feb 11, 2020
[quote author=ijustdey post=86553032]

Whether it is normal rain or not, i know some people still never believe juju is real. Even if they beat someone in his/her presence with Aluwo ring, they will not believe. They might say the victim legs just fail on the ground and that make him fall. Juju is real my brother and sister. Just pray and be sin-free that`s when these things won`t work on you..

1 Like

Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom’s Father’s Burial: Mysterious Rain Pulls Down Structure by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:18pm On Feb 11, 2020
Citytrend:
Are you saying this is the hand work of men from the underworld?

Underworld or dark Magicworld and sorcery
Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom’s Father’s Burial: Mysterious Rain Pulls Down Structure by mu2sa2: 3:19pm On Feb 11, 2020
Awol1:

Wake up, Africa!
You see, SS are part of Nigeria's problems with their nonsensical beliefs, even though they may while away time on sundays in churches.
Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom’s Father’s Burial: Mysterious Rain Pulls Down Structure by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 11, 2020
freshvine:

Well, the truth is that there could be powers.

I don't wanna doubt these powers too.

But we must ascribe everything to those powers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner / Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts As Nigerians Attack Her For Attending World Economic Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.