|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 3,105,322 members, 7,662,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 November 2023 at 12:50 PM
|Vacancy For The Head, Internal Control And Compliance For A MFB In Ekiti by gitto(m): 9:35am On Feb 11, 2020|
VACANCY – Head, Internal Control and Compliance (MFB in Ekiti)
Corporate Headhunters Limited is a human resource consulting company in the business of recruiting and placement of technical, executive and administrative personnel for the Oil & Gas, Industrial, Technology as well as Service-Oriented Industries.
We are currently looking for a Head, Internal Control and Compliance for a start-up Microfinance Bank located in Ekiti State.
LOCATION – Ekiti State.
• Draw up, implement and update an appropriate internal control, audit, and compliance strategy framework for the bank.
• Design and draw up feasibility reports and business plans for the bank.
• Ensure complete compliance to the bank rules, policies, and regulations.
• Ensure quick investigations of fraud cases, forgeries, violation of policies and procedures and also ensure such issues with customers are adequately taken care of.
• Identify all non-performing accounts and provide strategies in collaboration with loan officers reviving such accounts.
• Ensure that loan facilities from the bank are in line with regulatory guidelines and policies.
• Ensure that statutory returns to government agencies are done within the required time frame.
• Make recommendations for policy amendments based on emerging issues in audit and internal control.
• Prepare and take adequate measures for quality assurance in operations i.e call over. General ledger proofing/reconciliation, integrity test, departmental control, etc.
• Handle risk assessments and provide an update on the risk management status of the bank to mitigate identified risks.
• Review customers’ account opening documents for compliance with Know Your Customer (“KYC”) policy and anti-money laundering requirements.
• Perform other duties and responsibilities, as may be assigned by the Managing Director or by the Board.
• A graduate preferably in Finance, Accounting, or any other related course.
• Must be a chartered accountant with relevant professional qualifications such as ICAN/ACA/ACCA, etc.
• Must be a resident in Ekiti State (If not resident, she/he must be ready to relocate to Ekiti).
• Must have a minimum experience of 4 years in a similar role for a microfinance bank in Nigeria.
• Sound knowledge and compliance regarding different types of Circular of CBN and other Regulatory bodies and compliance of the circulars/ instructions accordingly.
• Experience in reporting to a Board.
• Proven competences in practical microfinance banking and possession of the Certificate in Microfinance Banking issued by the Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria (CIBN) will be an added advantage.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to email@example.com. Let the subject of the mail be “Head, ICC - Ekiti”
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2023 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26